"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby Fruitywhales » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Iris/18/female/gargoyle/loner/location:roads/tags;Orion

"Cake? I've never heard of it...." Iris said. She hoped she didn't look stupid, but she was never accustomed to town life or even their foods. She just stuck with hunting, and cooking her catches. "What is it exactly?" She asked, tilting her head in curiosity.

Marvin/21/male/faun/merchant/location;roads/tags;Gabriel

"I'm sorry, I'm too immature." He apologized softly, dropping his arms to his sides. The vines slowly withered away into thin air, returning the demons hair back to normal . "I guess it's quite alright though! It was cool seeing a little slice of your abilities!" He shrugged off quickly, throwing Gabriel off with a grin. He felt like he had been a little too friendly with this stranger.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets | Tags: Marvin

"Heh, not as cool as your abilities!" he shruged with modesty as he continued walking with Marvin. "Say," Gabriel said with a pinch of excitement. "Isn't that the bakery you were talking about?!"
Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴImage

Here's My Signature shop~
Wanna join my art contest?
You would like to chat?
With pleasure! You can send me a Private Message any time!

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:38 pm

Owa Ariolde•18•Assassin & Thief•Mentions-Lucien•Tags-Lucien•Mood-Calm

"Right," he began, hoisting the sacks of flour onto his shoulder easily.
"Let's go then." He said and walked off, letting Lucien to take the lead.

"Tell me when we're reaching."

Owa walked a few steps behind him, scanning him quickly. It was just a normal thing he does as an Assassin.
To know more about the people around him.

Furthermore, Lucien seems like a pretty decent person.
And it'll provide an opportunity for Owa to make friends with him, perhaps..even earn his trust..
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:06 am

Shiri Artemina wrote:Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets | Tags: Marvin

"Heh, not as cool as your abilities!" he shruged with modesty as he continued walking with Marvin. "Say," Gabriel said with a pinch of excitement. "Isn't that the bakery you were talking about?!"

Marvin/21/male/faun/merchant/location;roads/tags;Gabriel

Marvin sighed in response. Looking up he grinned. It was dragonbane! His eyes widened, "Yes it is the bakery, come on!" He said excitedly, dragging the packages in a rush, leaving the demon behind. He looked back over his shoulder, a childish grin on his face. "You don't want the stale cakes!" He hollered.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:20 am

Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris & Scarlette ||

Orion was thinking for a brief moment on how to best describe a cake. He hums and finally looks up from his thoughts. "It's a type of dessert, where it's baked in an oven, and it comes out with sweet cream wedged in bread. It could have fruits on it, or even icing. It's in a wide cone shape and you usually cut it into slices so you can share it." He was smiling on the different types of cakes out there. Hmm.. what type of cake would Iris like?

He'd like to surprise if that's possible. Do Gargoyles even eat?

In amidst his thinking, he jumps a little bit as a dark shadow glides down and blocks their path. His eyes widened but Fillimina seemed unfazed by her sudden appearance. Did that cat just talk?

Orion looked back at Iris with a strange look. "Iris. Did that cat just talk?"
Last edited by horror. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:01 am

Ember/18/male/gargoyle/mercenary/tags: ?

Ember left the market and went back to the guild building. He huffed in annoyance and went inside. Ember rested in his room.
--------
Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags: none

Autmun then closed up her stall. At this time she only had a pair of Tiger lilies left . She got on her satchel and put the coins that her patrons had paid her. Autmun flew towards the woods towards her treehouse. She eventually got there and relaxed.
--------
J'zhario/24/hydra/protector of the castle/male/tags: Isolda

J'zhario growled lowly in a non threating manner at the princess. He layed down and lowered his heads to her level.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:47 am

HollowMoon. wrote:Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris & Scarlette ||

Orion was thinking for a brief moment on how to best describe a cake. He hums and finally looks up from his thoughts. "It's a type of dessert, where it's baked in an oven, and it comes out with sweet cream wedged in bread. It could have fruits on it, or even icing. It's in a wide cone shape and you usually cut it into slices so you can share it." He was smiling on the different types of cakes out there. Hmm.. what type of cake would Iris like?

He'd like to surprise if that's possible. Do Gargoyles even eat?

In amidst his thinking, he jumps a little bit as a dark shadow glides down and blocks their path. His eyes widened but Fillimina seemed unfazed by her sudden appearance. Did that cat just talk?

Orion looked back at Iris with a strange look. "Iris. Did that cat just talk?"

Iris/female/18/gargoyle/loner/location:roads/tags;Orion, Scarlette

Iris listened intently, trying to picture it in her head. The ovens must have been magical to be able to create a cake with all the toppings readied! The picture that settled in her mind wasn't very appetizing to her. "So it's... bread?" She asked to make sure they were on the same page.
She remembered her creator talking about fruits and frosting while carving her wings, but he only mumbled to himself. His words were almost inaudible. She tried to remember..
"Frosting and sugar... my love doesn't like sugar, but how else will the cake be sweet?" She could remember him saying.
Frosting had sugar in it...?
Iris was honestly confused with all of this town food.
"I tried sugar once... I think it's in frosting. It tasted terrible." She spoke.
---
She looked ahead, a cat bat flittering to a halt in front of them. "What now." She growled in annoyance.
She looked at the confused boy, rolling her eyes.
"You havnt been out much have you? Pretty much everything talks nowadays."
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:37 am

Saito Tomohiko
Male|26|canine kemonomimi| The king|Assassin | Location: Garden |Tags; Isolda

"How annoying..our job is to assassinate, not do the army's job of playing cat and mouse. Saito..i guess we get rid of him or not?" Rin sighed, seeing the man was as calm away. He wouldn't dream of giving the princess away..nor his self. Saito knew this man wasn't going to talk, which bother him. He didn't want to get his blade dirty..besides, he just polished them." He's not going to talk, do me a favor and deal with it please.." Satio ignore the look on Rin's face. " Geez..i just want to relax for five minutes..is that to much to ask for." Rin dragged the man out of the garden
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Scarlette "Scar"
Female||117 years||Loner {DragonBane}||Etherik||Single||Tags; Raven, Iris, Orion

Scarlette snorted. I'm an Etherik, not a cat! I have dragon blood in my veins!, Scar said.
She swished her tail gently, wondering if Raven would decide to make an appearance. She decided to not say anything more until the djinn made up her mind. After all, she was much more impressive than a tiny creature such as Scar.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 pm

Iris/18/gargoyle/female/loner/location;roads/Tags;Scarlette, raven, Orion

"An Etherik...." she repeated in absolute boredom. "Sure. Cat dragon same thing." She nodded. Iris was getting a bit tired from using her mind powers. She had talked so much already. She decided to stop using the power, waiting for the next reply. She would only talk if she needed to now.
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me