selcouth forest | open and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: selcouth forest | open and accepting

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:31 pm

Persephone nods in understanding and answered, " Indeed, siren society there's usually about one family per territory , the males and females can be the protectors of the group and while some go after a victim or fish." She sighed not thinking that he would think that was interesting to him. Persephone humed softly only loud enough for him to hear. She soon stopped and continued to follow Austin along the river.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:42 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Walking by a river / tags; Persephone

"I guess it would be hard to get into a new family. Probably have to marry into it. Or whatever you guys do..." He says softly, his dark brown eyes looking at her. "We... Don't get married. We just... I don't know. We just... Kids and nothing more."
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:52 am

Persephone replied, " We usually have arranged marriages, but my family didn't do it for me." She looked up at him and adds, " That seems odd, I guess every Species is different. "
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:41 am

"Yeah. By the time I could fly, I was deemed a threat to my father. I didn't... I still don't think I'll have kids until I'm old," he shrugged, uncomfortable with the topic. "Erm. So. Do you wanna sit down for a second or you still good?"
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:02 am

Persephone answered, " I'm fine, Austin. " She felt slightly uncomfortable with the topic with kids and marriage as well. Persephone walked alongside him still.
------
Salazar answered, " Fair enough, Keres." He dashed forwards and went up a tree. Salazar stood on the branch and took a long hard whiff of their surroundings. He explained, " There's some deer to the north, puma to the southwest, elk is to the east." Salazar jumped down next to her and stated ," Whatever, you pick is , fine ." His eyes shifted to a mix of amber and red.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:19 am

Austin Y. Hurricane / Walking by a river / Tags; Persephone.

He nodded and looked ahead, looking down at his claws. "Have you ever met another harpy? Or any other species?" His eyes ended up wandering to her again, as if studying her face.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:52 am

Persephone shook head a " no." She replied, " No, I haven't meet anyone else of a difference species, just you." Persephone's blue eyes meet his brown ones and stated, " I am kind of glad that we started to talk with each other , before I felt lonely. "
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:01 am

He nodded and smiled easily. "Yeah. Me too," and looked forward. "So, do you have like... A place to stay or do you just sleep around..." His eyes looked towards the water again.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:09 am

Persephone answered, " I kind of sleep underwater, but I suppose I could sleep somewhere else. " She sighed and took a glance at the water and then back to him. Persephone thought, " I bet he's offering another place for me to stay, besides the river."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:15 am

He raised his eyebrows, "Ah, I mean, I just sleep in a hammock," he pats his bag over his shoulder. "I was just wondering if... You float or you have to hold onto something." He smrisk a bit. "I'm a natural floater so I can't sink no matter what; unless I'm dragged."
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me