Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:58 pm

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn, Baylee, Kainen

"If you strike first. As in if you attack them in the future when we still don't know who exactly is to blame. Nobody is placing any balm it was a conditional statement." she yelled after them. "And if you would give us a detailed picture of what happened we may be able to work things out. It was all very well being the bridge between two species, but not when they refused to speak to you or give any details. And as for gutting them, she very much doubted he could do that (though she had never seen him change the may be being over confident).
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:34 am

{Im sorry for being absent from the RP lately! I have been on mobile all week!}
J U N O / C A R T E R

Witch // Female // 211 [21 in Human Age] // Bi-curious // Crush; Spencer // Tagged; Spencer

Seeing his reaction was priceless, she would definately try to catch him off guard again. "Hmm, I guess they have a reason to stay away, I am a witch after all." She looked down at her feet as they had walked, hand in hand, and at a slow trolling pace. "Family? Well... I do have a Father, but..... He doesn't really talk to me much." She never did have the best relationship with her father, but after she told her father that she was more attracted to Vampires than other Witches or Mages, he practically disowned her.
ᴍʏ α΄…Ιͺgα΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄€Κ€α΄› sα΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:42 am

Merikoth | Vampire | Appears 25 | Location: Town

After walking down the street for a little while, sticking to the shadows, Merikoth spotted a bar. It seemed moderately busy, people milling about outside with their cigarettes. It was the perfect place to lure somebody into being alone. A soft hiss of excitement forced its way through his teeth as he approached, the anticipation of a good hunt sparking adrenaline in his veins. He easily ducked inside the establishment, making his way through the sounds of bar music and tidbits of drunken conversation. He leaned up against a far wall, near a dark corner, settling in to his focus and scanning the crowd for the perfect victim. He had neglected to eat for a while, but tonight he wasn't going to let anything stop him.
[center] ▁ β–‚ β–„ β–… β–† β–‡ β–ˆ βœ¦π”—π”₯𝔒 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔒 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 π”žπ”€π”žπ”¦π”«.✦ β–ˆ β–‡ β–† β–… β–„ β–‚ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:39 am

B a y l e e βš“
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park, walking away from the witches // Tags: Kainen, Evelynn, Seraphina //

Baylee continued forward "Don't look back, pretend we aren't listening to them it'll drive them crazy." she said snickering slightly. "I.." she hesitated as they walked, glancing over at him. "I guess that means they're still in the middle.. Eh.. I'd rather they were on our side we are the victims after all. But whatever, witches are always sticking their noses in things that don't concern them. If we decide to do anything we're going to decide together what we want to do about this situation and how we're going to move forward." she said. She felt like there was a knot in her stomach but she ignored it. They didn't need to be intimidated by witches.

H u n t e r ☠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter looked back down at the dog, okay so maybe he did feel bad for scaring the poor thing.. Some dogs just didn't like them which was pretty disappointing.. Whenever he wasn't paranoid about being found out of course. "Sorry about scaring your dog." he said taking another step back. "Come on Parsley." he said calling the newest member to his side. Let Lorraine handle this, let Lorraine handle this. if only he could force his thoughts into the others heads. They were so going to have to talk to Parsley about hiding himself better. He hadn't even thought of it. Which he had no idea how it had slipped his mind considering he'd spent a lot of time trying to explain to him why clothes were so important to wear.

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: The Park // Tags: Seraphina, Baylee, Kanien //

Evelynn watched them go, crossing her arms and frowning as her gaze stayed locked on their backs. "That.. went about as well as one could expect.. At least we know who the alpha is now." she turned her head to look at Seraphina. "And I think you pushed a few of her buttons but I don't think they're planning something. If they were they'd be a little cooler about it don't you think? Either way.. I think we should try to find some vampires or possibly some other werewolves. Who knows if they have the same opinion.. I mean i'm more curious about the vampires after we found some werewolves.. But it can't hurt to do as much footwork as possible." she said quickly.

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: w/ Juno in town // Tags: Juno //

His gaze flickered to her again, so she was a witch then.. He had suspected it but.. He wasn't really as good at picking out other supernaturals as the rest of them were. He nodded slowly "I have a sister, Sophie, she's a vampire as well but she lives a few towns over." part of him tensed, she'd admitted what she was, so he was sure she knew what he was.. But there was a small chance she was like him, someone who couldn't tell that well. And being told that he was a vampire and not a witch.. Would that make her like him any less? Spencer surely hoped not. But he couldn't help but worry that she hadn't known and would be disgusted.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:46 am

{Im sorry for being absent from the RP lately! I have been on mobile all week!}
J U N O / C A R T E R

Witch // Female // 211 [21 in Human Age] // Bi-curious // Crush; Spencer // Tagged; Spencer

He seemed to look at her with more depth now, did being a witch really make that big of a difference?.."Oh, so you're a Vampire?.. Thats great! Most Vampires avoid me nowadays because of the accidental Jinx I did a while back..." She chuckled to herself. She accidentally caught one of their capes on fire and tried her best to put it out. "I gotta say, Vampires are quite the selfish type... But thats jsut from my past experience, You're much nicer than any I've met so far." She gently leaned her head onto his arm, his heigh difference being too tall to lean her head on his shoulder. "Nevertheless, You're perfect just the way you are." At this point she was just trying to get a reaction out of him but he seemed to be catching on to her charm speak.
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee, Seraphina, Evelynn
Kainen walked up to his bike and picked up his helmet, setting onto his head. It covered his entire face and was shaped to a wolfs head, his visor his his eyes completely. He pulled a second helmet out of his pack, a simple grey and black helmet. He offered it to her. "Witches don't know where they step and that's the problem. Anyways, lets go get some food." He muttered, trying to change the topic to a slightly less irritating one.

Lucian Voorhees - Human - Tags: Victoria
He walked out of a small store and nearly instantly ran into a woman. He took a step back and glanced her over for a moment, his brown eyes narrowed. Though he knew he'd be at fault for throwing hostility in her face. He still had some respect for people. He was dressed in the typical blue jeans and flat black shirt, he had a black and white flannel on as well, yet it was unbuttoned down the front. He had on tan workboots as well. He sighed a bit and finally dipped his head.
"I am sorry, I wasn't paying any attention." He admitted in a deep monotone voice.

Witcher - Werewolf - Tags: Alec
She listened to him but chuckled slightly. "Alright, wolf boy. I'll let you out on one condition. I haven't eaten in three days, you help me get food, and I'll help you with whatever you need. Deal?" She said as her body morphed into that of a wolfs, she was large. The size of a small horse, but she appeared to be a normal wolf. Her jaws open slightly, and her paws braced on the floor, ready to rip the simple and frail lock right off the cage to free the man.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Alec[/center]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Male// 16 Years// Lone Wolf// Crush: open//Location: Cabin in the woods//Tags:Witcher
Alec nodded quietly,"sure thing wolf girl. now I might not be the most familiar around here but ill help get you some food." quietly he watched her shift and waited for her to get the lock off. usually the size would intimidate even wolves but Alec figured if she was going to do something she would have done it already.
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:21 pm

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn, Baylee, Kainen

"Vampires are good, though they'll probably be more defensive," she said. She was well aware neither group of supernaturals were fond of the witches' duty. They saw it as intrusive, but mortals in this town needed at least one group to protect them, even if it wasn't the favourite part of life for other creatures. "You know any likely spots? I'm too new to know any." it was a wonder they had found werewolves.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loki Laufeyson~ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:36 pm

Merikoth | Vampire | Appears 25 | Location: Town

The vampire's golden gaze fixated on a couple of women dancing to the sway of the club music, completely lost in their bliss and perhaps even a little tipsy. Perfect. Clouded judgement was the best kind. Merikoth pushed away from the wall and slowly started making his way over, weaving between warm bodies and pulsing heartbeats. It was all he could focus on; the life force pumping its way to muscles and nerves and the way it would taste on his tongue. He was confident that he could separate the girls easily, then coax one outside into the alleyway where he could make his kill. He made eye contact with one of them and offered a charming smile, working his way into her circle and dancing with her. The thrill gripped him like a vice. This was definitely his favorite part of being stuck this way.
[center] ▁ β–‚ β–„ β–… β–† β–‡ β–ˆ βœ¦π”—π”₯𝔒 𝔰𝔲𝔫 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔰π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔒 𝔬𝔫 𝔲𝔰 π”žπ”€π”žπ”¦π”«.✦ β–ˆ β–‡ β–† β–… β–„ β–‚ ▁
Loki Laufeyson~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Bump))