☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:18 pm

"Hey Jaai. I should go pack, since I have to pack for both Laurel and me." Erion gave a friendly wave and left the forest clearing, finding his way to the orphanage with ease. He mentally made a checklist for the both of them as he snuck into their room and started packing. A few days change of clothes, her extra set of needles, my 2nd sword, my sketchbook, her diary, and the pair of rings from our parents. He slung the now full bag over his shoulder and proceeded to sneak back into the forest.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Mallory laughed slightly as Cilan ran back to her. "I thought you were big and strong, huh?" She said teasingly, sticking out her tongue slightly before running off. They ran, slinking back into the forest. She felt her inner wild purring at how attractive Cilantro was. You sure you don't want him? Her wild teased. She was aggravated at her wild most of the time. It was hard for Mal to admit that she sometimes let her wild lose control, and do very unwanted things. She tuned out her wild side, although she could still hear her wild's taunts. She kept on running before they came to a large tree. She bolted up into the tree. "It's faster this way." She called before leaping from branch to branch.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Jaai nodded. "Kay, then hurry back. I'd be better if we're all together. You know, safety in numbers."
She watched him leave, then turned to Laurel.
"Hey... Uh, how are you?" She queried.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Name: Arianna York (Call her Ari)
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Mind reading/changing thoughts
Personality: An ambivert, but usually gets along well with others. She's pretty self conscious, and can be awkward or judgemental. Ari is clever, and creative. She doesn't like being above everyone, or below everyone, though she takes on the role of leadership well when she's needed.
Height: 4' 10"
Appearance:
Strengths: She's smart, fast, and loyal, and willing to give up her life for her friends if she has to.
Weaknesses: She's weak (Psychically), not very convincing, has a low stamina, doesn't do well in hot temperatures, and makes decisions before she thinks about them.
Weapon of choice: Katana
Crush: Open
Other: Her parents are dead

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Ooooh she sounds just like my character- personality wise! They'll get along well c:
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:00 pm

darcy_jensen wrote:Ooooh she sounds just like my character- personality wise! They'll get along well c:

Oh, i didn't realize that. Well, it's good that she'll get along with someone quickly!~

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:09 pm

[Accepted. I will add her ASAP!]

"Oh yeah? I'll race you," Cilan challenged. Mallory was faster than him on the ground, but he doubted tree climbing would help her speed. He continued running on the ground, certain he was going to beat the tree climber easily. He noticed Mallory was actually winning though.
"Hey! How are you doing that?!" he exclaimed, running faster. He just couldn't catch up though. Mallory was literally flying through the trees, jumping like that Rue girl from the Hunger Games book.
"Hacks! Cheats!" Cilan laughed as he kept up the chase.
When he finally arrived back at the clearing, he took inventory of everyone. "Hang on a second, where did Erion go?" he asked, and the he realized how out of breath he was. "Whoo boy. I hope somebody brought a water bottle, because I could drink a whole bathtub!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:23 pm

Mallory laughed as he followed her. Her wild continued to purr with happiness. He has got some good looks. It seems like he likes you. Her wild teased repeatedly. They both eventually reached their friends, and she dropped down to them. "Quite the jock now are you Cilan.." she said, smiling teasingly. She put her hands on her hips in a dominant position.
Last edited by artemis, on Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Erion had been jumping through the treetops, finding that path easier to travel through. He dropped down next to Cilan, accidentally smacking himself in the face with his bags. "Whoops, right here. I went to go grab some things earlier." He stood there panting slightly and wiped the sweat off his face. Laurel chose that time to wake up, lifting her head to look around but not letting go of Rowan. "Welcome back Cilan and Mal, how'd it go? Got everything?" She yawned quietly after greeting Cilan, and finally let go of Rowan after groggily whispering a thank you.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:51 pm

"Great!" Cilan grinned, patting Laurel on the back before throwing a leaf at Mallory. Unfortunately, leaves were hard to throw, and it just fluttered to the ground harmlessly at Cilan's feet.
"Uhh pretend that never happened," he announced as he walked over to Mallory and shoved her lightly. "You can't blame me for being a fragile little flower," he joked. "It's not my fault I have a father who barely weighs over 100 pounds. I mean, I look exactly like my dad."
The only true thing he said, was his father's weight. Cilan was definitely not a fragile flower, and he definitely did not look exactly like his dad. He actually resembled his mother more. He missed his mother dearly, but talking about her casually eased his pain every time.
"Everyone's always talking about my bodybuilder mother, but they should remember my dad is a gymnast!"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me