White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: White Rose Academy REDO (Open and Accepting)

Postby LadyRyuka » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:34 am

OOC: Anyone is welcome to join. It will be fun and not like regular school Rp's
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:49 am

----Day For RP: August 6 a Friday
Time of Day: Evening 8:20 pm
Season: Summer start of the school year
Class: Lunch Classes start August 9 a Monday----

Amber|Female|Fairy|Location: Fairy Garden|Tags: Open
Amber was in the Fairy Garden. She had shrank in size as she flew among the flowers and small fairy house that looked like bird baths. She was enjoying the sights of this garden.

Liv|Female|Siren|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Open
Liv soon fell asleep and was asleep under the water in the pool bed in her room.

Jenny|Female|Vampire|Location: Ballroom|Tags: Open
Jenny finished her lunch and then went to the Ballroom again. Once in there this time she decided to practice her part in a waltz. She found it funny when the school through dances because then she could see her brother fail at waltzing because he only cared about history and magic.

Jason|Male|Werewolf|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Open
Jason sighed as he put the locket in the cleaner to soak. After he removed the picture from the locket. "My mother would have killed me this summer if I hadn't found this locket." He muttered to himself as he looked over the Moon Calendar that they were given.

JD|Male|Werewolf|Location: Music Room|Tags: Open
JD had picked up his violin and tuned it. He grabbed a thing of sheet music and started to play it. He started to loss himself in the music.

Michael|Male|Warlock|Location: Library|Tags: Open
After Michael finished eating he went to the library and went back to looking for books again.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:37 am

Name//Gender//Age//Hair Color//Eye Color//Race//Race extra Features like wolf fur color, or Wings color for Fairies, or tail color for Sirens//Room number(Will have a roommate)//what year//Crush?//Screenname//Notices that you read the rules//

Souta Atashi // Male // 16 years // Black Hair // Black // Vampire // He is tall and slender with pale white skin and long, straight, inky black hair. He dresses in smart, but dark gothic clothes. // Room 1 // 4th Year // No Crush // Sadies // Melody Rose

Sadies Belle// Female // 17 Years // White // Yellow // Werewolf // She is relatively short for her age and on the slender side. She has long flowing, white hair and usually dresses in casual clothes. Her wolf form is a small white wolf. // Room 1 // 3rd Year // No Crush // Sadies // Alexandria Rose
Last edited by Sadies on Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:49 am

Adding also your Male character will be in room 1 not room 4

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:51 am

LadyRyuka wrote:Adding also your Male character will be in room 1 not room 4

Thank you. :) That's also fine with me. :3

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:56 am

Here are where my characters are for you to reply

LadyRyuka wrote:
Time of Day: Evening 8:20 pm

Amber|Female|Fairy|Location: Fairy Garden|Tags: Open
Amber was in the Fairy Garden. She had shrank in size as she flew among the flowers and small fairy house that looked like bird baths. She was enjoying the sights of this garden.

Liv|Female|Siren|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Open
Liv soon fell asleep and was asleep under the water in the pool bed in her room.

Jenny|Female|Vampire|Location: Ballroom|Tags: Open
Jenny finished her lunch and then went to the Ballroom again. Once in there this time she decided to practice her part in a waltz. She found it funny when the school through dances because then she could see her brother fail at waltzing because he only cared about history and magic.

Jason|Male|Werewolf|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Open
Jason sighed as he put the locket in the cleaner to soak. After he removed the picture from the locket. "My mother would have killed me this summer if I hadn't found this locket." He muttered to himself as he looked over the Moon Calendar that they were given.

JD|Male|Werewolf|Location: Music Room|Tags: Open
JD had picked up his violin and tuned it. He grabbed a thing of sheet music and started to play it. He started to loss himself in the music.

Michael|Male|Warlock|Location: Library|Tags: Open
After Michael finished eating he went to the library and went back to looking for books again.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:21 am

((Thank you. :) Was just writing my intro when you quoted. :3))

Souta Atashi // Male // 16 // Vampire // Room 1 // 4th Year // @ Jason
It was late in the evening and Souta had only just arrived at the school, he had wanted to arrive earlier in the day to be able to find his way around but he hadn't been fortunate enough. At least being a vampire meant he didn't need to eat meal at normal times like most did. Reaching his new dorm room, he pushed open the door and walked in. He wasn't surprised to see that he had a room mate.
"Hey, I guess I'm your new room mate..." He greeted Jason with almost a toneless voice and a simple nod of the head. I hope my room mates are not too noisy. He thought to himself, he preferred to keep to himself and he liked his quiet.
There was a sigh of relief when he saw there was enough options for him to be able to choose a bed out of the way and in the dark. After he dropped his heavy rucksack on his chosen bed, he turned back towards Jason to introduce himself. "My name is Souta Atashi, I just transferred here, I'm in the 4th year."

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Open
"This place is strange, can I please come back?...It feels safer there with you...It's like...home there. I don't want to be here on my own...Okay. I trust you. I will stay....I know I need to learn to do things on my own, but...Okay...Yes...Bye." Sadies put down her phone and snuggled into her fluffy blanket, it smelt like safety. She was uncomfortable in most situations and places, not the type of outgoing person to easily make friends. It was the first time she had been away from her home since being taken in and it was a stressful time for her. She breathed heavily and berried her nose into the familiar scent. "It's safe here. It's going to be okay." She whispered to herself.
She decided that taking a walk might be a wise idea to take a walk, explore and try to distract herself from her worries. Leaving her comfort behind, she left her dorm room and walked down the hall.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:41 am

School takes place in the evenings so most of the time in the rp with always be pm

Time of Day: Evening 8:23 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Souta
The first thing Jason was greeted by was no true scent. "Weird last roommate I had that had no scent was a vampire." He muttered before turning to face Souta. "Transfer? So you are from Red Rose? The Sister school? The only other school that White Rose takes any transfers from because they teach the same things?" He asked so many questions in a row that he didn't really introduce himself first. "Oh sorry but my name is Jason Talon. Werewolf." He said has he leaned back in his desk chair. He had a hint of distrust on his face since his roommate last year was a vampire that made his life a living hell.

Amber Lake|Female|14|Location: Fairy Garden|Tags: Open
Amber was walking on one of the flowers in the fairy garden as she was still in her small state. She was enjoying being around all the plants it made her happy.

Liv Pool|Female|13|Location: Dorm Room| Tags: Open
Liv was asleep in her room.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Location: Ballroom|Tags: Open
Jenny was still doing the female part to a waltz without a partner. Since she never would have a partner anyway. She was enjoying the dance either way.

Jackson JD Davis|Male|15|Location: Music Room|Tags: Open
JD was lost in the music that he was playing on his violin that if anyone came in he wouldn't notice and he wouldn't pay much attention to it either.

Michael William|Male|18|Location: Library|Tags: Open
Michael was back to throwing books off shelves trying to find what he was looking for. The servant in the library was getting pissy as he watched books being thrown.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:16 pm

((Thanks, I think I read that times wrong. Will re-read and make sure to put my characters in the right places. :3 ))

Souta Atashi // Male // 16 // Vampire // Room 1 // 4th Year // @ Jason
Souta was instantly taken back by Jason's response, he was expected a polite greeting and that didn't really come across to him. He was quiet surprised how Jason instantly commented on him being a vampire, he didn't feel like they were getting off to a great start. "Is that going to be a problem?" He asked, feeling somewhat offended. "Yes, I transferred over from Red Rose." He replied, deciding it was probably not best to go into any more details about why.
He nodded his head in acceptance of finally receiving his name and explanation of Jason's identity. He didn't particularly have anything against werewolves, nor did he himself feel overly pleased by them either.
"I hope you are not loud, I like my space clean and quiet." Souta decided that he would just abruptly set boundaries considering the uncomfortable tension between them.

Sadies Belle // Female // 17 Years // Werewolf // Room 1 // 3rd Year // @ Michael
Sadies explored the school as she went for her walk, knowing every nook and cranny in the school would make her feel more comfortable in her new territory. She took note of every room but without braving to enter any just in case there was someone on the other side. As she wandered the maze of the school, she eventually found herself at the library. She wasn't much of a reader herself, but libraries were usually a quiet and peaceful place, plus the fresh smell of books was an added bonus.
She walked into the library with the idea of perhaps doing some relaxing sketching from one of the books for the remainder of her lunch. It became apparent as soon as she had entered that it wasn't as quiet as she had anticipated. She had the idea of turning around and leaving however was not quiet able to get herself to do so out of a slight anxiety of looking like she was lost.
She started browsing through the shelves in search of a book, using the distraction to block out the world around her. As she was scanning through the shelves, she didn't notice the straying pile of books and as the clumsy person she was; tripped over the books which triggered a chain reaction of her then tripping over, grabbing a shelf and landing on the ground with a pile of books on top of her.
She as not very graceful for a werewolf.
Last edited by Sadies on Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:24 pm

Time of Day: Evening 8:25 pm

Jason Talon|Male|17|Werewolf|Location: Dorm Room|Tags: Souta
Jason chuckles at Souta's comment. "I don't want trouble with anyone. My last roommate was a vampire who kept silver around all the time and burned me every single day." He replied bitterly. He also raised his eyebrow at him because he wanted to make sure that he had no silver on him whatsoever. Yet just being near it would have already burned him. "Boundaries coming from a vampire great this is new and I actually like it. Also, I am an Alpha in training so unless it is someone from my pack I am not loud. I prefer the quiet." Jason figured he was going to like this guy but wouldn't say anything yet until he knew for sure.

Michael William|Male|18|Location: Library|Tags: Sadies
Michael was still throwing books until his ladder fell as his shelf was hit. He jumped off the ladder and then started a silent spell and picked up the shelves and the books. He then saw Sadies. He thought she did this on purpose and he hated when people disturbed him. "Hey, why did you knock down the shelves!" He was trying to do research and he really hated people messing with his research.

OOC: Sorry that Michael is rude he is an experimental character

LadyRyuka wrote:
Amber Lake|Female|14|Location: Fairy Garden|Tags: Open
Amber was walking on one of the flowers in the fairy garden as she was still in her small state. She was enjoying being around all the plants it made her happy.

Liv Pool|Female|13|Location: Dorm Room| Tags: Open
Liv was asleep in her room.

Jenny Whitman|Female|15|Location: Ballroom|Tags: Open
Jenny was still doing the female part to a waltz without a partner. Since she never would have a partner anyway. She was enjoying the dance either way.

Jackson JD Davis|Male|15|Location: Music Room|Tags: Open
JD was lost in the music that he was playing on his violin that if anyone came in he wouldn't notice and he wouldn't pay much attention to it either.

LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me