When the Starlight reaches our path (RP forum)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When the Starlight reaches our path (RP forum)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:37 am

Drake Stellan Williams/ Male/ Knight/ 21/ Dragon shifter/ tags:open
A shape of a dragon flew in the sky, zipping and zooming through the clouds. The dragon soared, free and at peace. They spiral changed direction and flew down, landing gracefully on the top of a hill. The dragon shifted into a male, and the male walked down the hill.

Jasper Harman/Female/ King’s court/ 17/ Aether magic/ tags: Open
Jasper sat in her study, a book in hand. She sighed, closing the book and standing up. She placed the book back in it’s slot on the bookshelf. She then sighed and looked out the window. She was quite bored.

Pipkin/ Male/ Nobleman/ 25/ Nature/ tags:Open
Pipkin strolled through the little garden he owned, a hand brushing the plants as he went, keeping count of the plants. His garden was a prized one, one with many sections for different plant needs. “The strawberries are ready to be plucked” he says to himself. They grab a basket from the floor and began plucking and inspecting the strawberries.

Slade Johnson/ Male/ King’s court/ 20/ Resistance member/ Darkness/ tags: Kai, Nell
Slade scooted over to make room for the prince, "I come here often, under the shade of the tree. Since I can't go in the sun with out something to protect me like an umbrella, this spot is great" he explains. He looks over to the prince, "It isn't good to keep stressing yourself" he adds.

Blake Frost/ Male/ Knight/ 20/ Invisibility/ tags: Kenny
Blake went to the next house, kicking the door open. The house was messy, with stuff all over seemingly abandoned. "Prince Kenny, It seems this house is deserted" he says.

Rigel Hargraves/ Male/ King’s court/ 30/ Calming Aura/ tags: Open
Rigel walked around the town square, making conversation with those he knew. They were quite the social lad, willing to make conversations with just about anyone. They had their guard dog, Malos, trotting next to him obediently. The dog never needed a leash as Rigel trusted him not to run off.

Queen Vipsania Aurora Pellin/ Female/ Queen/ 42/ Elemental Magic, Light magic, Ather magic/ tags: Tiberus
Vipsania smiles, happy to see her husband start to relax a little. "It's no problem, I like doing whatever I can to take some stress off of you" she says, continuing to massage and moving to his shoulders. She nods, "Perhaps, we could do somesort of lock down? My suggestions aren't that good though, you shouldn't mind me" she suggested looking down. "oh, that's nothing you need to thank me for, I love all three of you" she says placing a chaste kiss on his cheek.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:06 am

RAVEN BASTIAN
- male - nobleman - Basilisk physiology - open for crushes - tags: open -

He silently walked down the hallways after entering the castle. Lately, he was being visiting the castle a lot as he was started to feel rather lonely in his house after his wife left years ago and his daughter moved to her own little place as she started her job as a knight. Thought so far the hallways seemed so quiet that he started to wonder if something was going on there, but then again the other way just be out to do their own things.

MINERVA CECILE MANHATTAN
-female - knight - Crystal magic - open for crushes - tags: open -

She woke up in her home, she has moved there two weeks ago and she seriously loved to live there. It's not like she had anything against living with her father in the big house, but now she had some freedom to live her own life the way she wanted to. She left the small house and moved to the knight's stables to see her mare, who had a foal a week ago, the little foal was so cute so she didn't want to be far from it, but sadly she could not ride with the mare yet, but she had one of her father's older horse Caviare there for her to use.

ALFONSO LUTHER
-male - spellchaser - member of resistance - Transmutation - open for crushes - tags: open-

He was already awakened and done some morning duties, like taking care of the stables and feeding the horses. After the hard work, he took a cup of coffee and walked toward the one fence, and looked at his new horse, which he needed to tame, but so far the black stallion was only at the very beginning. The stallion was just starting to trust him, but he could not ride with him yet, maybe today they could start with that, eventually, the black horse was stubborn and horrifiedly clever.

CATHERINE LIBERTY
-female - spellcaster - a member of resistance - Animal magic - open for crushes - tags: Grayson, "Olivia" -

She had to visit the Zoo earlier than her job started, as there was seemed to have some fights between a few of the abandoned dogs btý for some reason, but luckily nothing too bad has happened. After the situation there, she thought to visit the cafeteria there which was pretty nearby, she entered the place but had a little annoying look in her eyes when she noticed the noblewoman there too. She didn't really like those nobles but didn't say anything to them, just like most other spellcasters didn't either. She got to the counter "Good morning Grayson...can I have one vanilla coffee thank you?" she said to the male, not even giving a look to the noblewoman only a few chairs away from her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:14 pm

Ell Ramos- agender- 30 y- King's Court- Earth; moss, daisy, and sunflower growth- fire is... bad for them- bi- married to Rigel- son Carson- Noah x Jess: Nell- two dogs- Tags: king and queen-> open

The happy and loyal but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The willowy beauty saw Raven, wondering why he was in the castle but not questioning it. The golden brown wavy end haired one ran up. Amber eyes looked at him as they said "Raven! I'm supposed to tell you there'll be a meeting later. I guess the king wants all nobles to attend," the peachy creamy skinned one said. They then waved to him and hurried off. They needed to find at least one of the princes...As they started jogging away from the castle, they heard voices. They passed Nell, nodding to them. They ran up to the prince, saying "Prince Kai! Your father told me to tell you there will be a meeting later, and...is your brother at the Spellchaser town?"

Carson- m- 8 y- Spellchaser- no magic yet- will be bi or homosexual- Rigel x Ell, Pipkin technically, Nell- white and black kitten Snowraven, wants puppy- Tags

The cute boy with straight neck length golden brow hair sighed...He knew his parents had to work, but didn't like them being away. Deep green eyes behind glasses glanced to the sitter. Oh, right, he was wearing a green shirt and dark tan pants.

(Note to self: Pipkin, Olivia, Sanwoo)

Nell- genderfluid- 26 y- knight- water magic and lily growth- has to be near actual water to use- engaged to Pipkin- wants kids- same as Ell; Ell- Shepherd Mowgli and horse Feather- Tags: Kai and Slade

The fun loving and adventurous but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The amber eyed brown haired one said "I'm fine with getting it for you. I'm one of the Knights, after all. I'm supposed to help you and protect you and the others." They began to move off, passing Ell on the way. The horse was ground tied and would stay, well trained, but the dog followed. He barked to the white faced black and pure white dogs. They barked back, then Nell ran up to the castle to get the medicine.

Abram David Scotsdale- m- 18 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- cat shift- tired easy, doesn't like scary dogs...stubborn, aloof- homo; Kai- not married yet- no kids- Saul x Rylani: Sera, Elliana Laiella, Oscar (adopted)- horse Corolla, dogs Seraphina and Arden (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: Sera, Kenny and others

The adventurous and determined one hummed a bit. The pretty but handsome lighter tan skinned one looked at his feet... The straight and black hair continued catching the light. He stayed silent as he stood there, not seeming to hear but he hadn't been called on yet anyway.

Sera Fiona Scotsdale- f- 22 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- dog shift- impulse to chase cats/prey, aggressive to threats...crazy for peanut butter- Pan- open- no kids yet- same as Abram, he's her brother- horse VW, dogs Andor and Faith (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: same

The happy and intelligent but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. She shook out the pitch black long hair. She rolled her eyes a bit...but stayed in the line and listened to the knight/prince. She heard Ellie's anger and annoyance at Kenny.

Sanwoo Cho- m- 28 y- Nobleman- smaller fireballs and sparks- water...and can faint if using fire too long- Asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters 2 brothers- a couple dogs and horses- Tags

The Korean male, with almond shaped deep brown eyes, hummed. The tan or golden tan with black hair to mid neck thought. He was hoping Mirsha was doing alright. The taller and well muscled handsome one combed at the straight hair with his fingers.

Mirsha Ko- genderfluid- 20 y- knight- darkness/shadow- it's only defensive- pan (with Sanwoo, but not in RP)- open- no kids yet- dad x mom: agender sibling- cats Yinny and Yangy, bunny, horse- Tags

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy cold disliker hummed. They had tan or golden tan skin and black hair to mid back. It was straight with a part instead of bangs. They had their boots and gloves on today, of course. The knight was patrolling, not knowing what else to do. Ao, a blue roan horse, walked sedately, carrying the human.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:21 pm

Greyson Hills - Member of the Resistance (X)
< 21 | He/They | Homoromantic | Location: Café | Tags : Olivia + Catherine >
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greyson's eyebrow perked at the statement. "You've never been to a café?" He spoke in a confused tone, it just seemed odd to him but it was one of the Noblewomen so he wouldn't guess they come by the town often. "Oh that's sounds pretty alright, probably better than waking up with no memories of what happened after 11 p.m." They said with a small chuckle while turning around to start on the bagel. He grabbed one out of the bag with some tongs. "Would you like it toasted? And what do you want on it?" He turned his head when the door opened again. "Oh hello Catherine! How're you doing this morning? And I'm doing alright today.. Olivia?" He put the bagel on top of the toaster and turned to where the cups were. He quickly made the coffee and placed it carefully onto the counter beside the register. "That'll be a 1.50."
Last edited by QueerChaos on Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:26 am

Tiberius Remmington Pellin/King of Calanius/Male/43 years old/Tags: Ell, Vipsania/Location: Throne room/Heterosexual, Demisexual/Married to Vipsania Aurora Pellin/Kids: Kai and Kenny
Tiberius smiled and said giving her a kiss on her cheek, “What would I do without you.” He nodded and said, “Heh you read my mind. I was thinking about a lock down, but the problem with that is I would have to put guards twenty four seven there to keep people inside. I know it won’t be good to do that since I can’t afford to have tired and weary knights. Maybe it would be best to put guards out with different shifts so that way everyone gets enough sleep and then they won’t be working so hard.”

Olivia Willow Vextor/Nobleman of Calanius/Female/26 years old/Tags: Greyson/Location: Cafe/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Olivia said nodding, “Yes it is true. I have not been to one before.” She said absentmindedly, “Toasted is fine and just butter. Contrary to popular belief of noblemen, I am a simple woman.” She blinked her eyes, nodding to Catherine and said, “Good day.” She turned to both of them and said without knowing they wanted to know, “I’m fine this morning.” She blinked her eyes and sighed. She said with her head a bit lower, “As best as I’ll probably get.” She looked out to the center with Kenny and Blake there with most of the spellchasers being scared. She sighed and said shaking her head, “I wish he wasn’t so rough.”

Prince Kai Sailium Pellin of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Knight for Calanius and Leader of Resistance/Tags: Nell, Slade/Location: In town of spellchasers/Homosexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids none currently
Kai nodded gratefully to Nell and said, “Please don’t say you need to protect me. I might be a prince, but I am just like all the rest of you.” He looked to Slade and said, “I know I know, but it’s hard. I’m a prince and the expectations for me are high with my father.” He paused and said quickly, “I mean the king.” He looked down to his hand sand said bitterly, “He already distrusts me as it is with big tasks and he makes me do all the dirty work in order to get me to be able to be like my brother.” He grabbed his pounding head in his hands and he said angrily his head pounding even more, “How many times do I have to tell him I’m not like Kenny. I mean I wouldn’t want to be a prince at all if it was my choice and this is what I had to ordeal. I hate this stupid kingdom and his rules. I just want to be a normal human being living free!” He felt tears of rage trickle down his face and he felt his head pounding like a bomb exploded inside of his head.

Prince Kenny Royal Pellin of Calanius/Knight of Calanius/Male/18 years old/Tags: Town of Spellchasers, Blake/Location: in town of spellchasers/Pansexual with female lean/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Prince Kenny looked over and said, “Huh that is odd. We’ll report it to the king that it has been deserted or seems like it. Good observation Blake. I’ll put a good work into the king for you.” He continued on, “Sera Scotsdale and Abram Scotsdale.”

Ellie Rose Tillman/Farmer and Spellchaser of Calanius/Female/27 years old/Tags: Kenny, Sera, Abram/Location: Town of spellchasers/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Kids: None currently
Ellie continued to listen turning her head to the two as they were called.

Colin Archer Weston/King’s Court of Calanius/Male/24 years old/Tags: Leo/Location: Leo’s home/Very much Homosexual/Crush: Leonard/Kids: None Currently
Colin looked to him with delight in his eyes and said with a wide grin, “That’s amazing Leo! You should feel happy. I’ve known about me being homosexual for a while now and I’m glad you trust me with this information. I’d like to congratulate you for coming up. It’s very exciting when you find your identity.” He looked over to him seeing him looking at his hands. He said softly resting a hand on his friend’s shoulders, “Hey I know it can be scary coming out and trust me when I say this, I’ll help you through all of it. I appreciate you telling me this. You have no idea how much it means to me that you trust me with this information.”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:46 am

Drake Stellan Williams/ Male/ Knight/ 21/ Dragon shifter/ tags:open
A shape of a dragon flew in the sky, zipping and zooming through the clouds. The dragon soared, free and at peace. They spiral changed direction and flew down, landing gracefully on the top of a hill. The dragon shifted into a male, and the male walked down the hill.

Jasper Harman/Female/ King’s court/ 17/ Aether magic/ tags: Open
Jasper sat in her study, a book in hand. She sighed, closing the book and standing up. She placed the book back in it’s slot on the bookshelf. She then sighed and looked out the window. She was quite bored.

Pipkin/ Male/ Nobleman/ 25/ Nature/ tags:Open
Pipkin strolled through the little garden he owned, a hand brushing the plants as he went, keeping count of the plants. His garden was a prized one, one with many sections for different plant needs. “The strawberries are ready to be plucked” he says to himself. They grab a basket from the floor and began plucking and inspecting the strawberries.

Slade Johnson/ Male/ King’s court/ 20/ Resistance member/ Darkness/ tags: Kai, Nell
Slade was caught by surprise when Kai started to rant and then started crying. I was kinda confusing to Slade. He did what he only knew how to comfort someone, and brought Kai into his chest into a comforting hug. " You aren't. You're your own self. Even if your father doesn't know that, others know you aren't like him" he says softly. "You don't need to be who you aren't" he adds. He knew how the king was, as he served him. He held the prince in silence after that.

Blake Frost/ Male/ Knight/ 20/ Invisibility/ tags: Kenny
Blake nods, "thank you sir" he says bowing before going to check more houses.

Rigel Hargraves/ Male/ King’s court/ 30/ Calming Aura/ tags: Open
Rigel walked around the town square, making conversation with those he knew. They were quite the social lad, willing to make conversations with just about anyone. They had their guard dog, Malos, trotting next to him obediently. The dog never needed a leash as Rigel trusted him not to run off.

Queen Vipsania Aurora Pellin/ Female/ Queen/ 42/ Elemental Magic, Light magic, Ather magic/ tags: Tiberus
Vipsania chuckles, "I know you well, you always show your thought on your face. It might not be easy to tell, but the slightest movement and I can get a gist of what you're thinking" she explains. She nods, "Perhaps we could then try to provide some sort of event to keep their minds occupied with something else?" she offers another suggestion. "Anyways, I know you're trying your best but too much stress isn't good for you, you know" she says. "i can go get you some tea? or something to help ease your mind?" she offers.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:40 pm

Ell Ramos- agender- 30 y- King's Court- Earth; moss, daisy, and sunflower growth- fire is... bad for them- bi- married to Rigel- son Carson- Noah x Jess: Nell- two dogs- Tags: Kai, Slade

The happy and loyal but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The willowy beauty saw Raven, wondering why he was in the castle but not questioning it. The golden brown wavy end haired one ran up. Amber eyes looked at him as they said "Raven! I'm supposed to tell you there'll be a meeting later. I guess the king wants all nobles to attend," the peachy creamy skinned one said. They then waved to him and hurried off.

Ell sighed and made a small sound as they heard the prince crying, and watched a Court member holding him. They walked up and touched his shoulder, saying "Prince Kai...you're father told me to tell you there's a meeting later. Are...are you alright?" they asked, as they'd seen him holding his head and Nell had rushed off like that. They assumed Kenny was in the town, so they said nothing about that but asked "Do either of you know if any of the nobles aren't at their homes? I need to tell them too."

Carson- m- 8 y- Spellchaser- no magic yet- will be bi or homosexual- Rigel x Ell, Pipkin technically, Nell- white and black kitten Snowraven, wants puppy- Tags

The cute boy with straight neck length golden brow hair sighed...He knew his parents had to work, but didn't like them being away. Deep green eyes behind glasses glanced to the sitter. Oh, right, he was wearing a green shirt and dark tan pants.

(Note to self: Pipkin, Olivia, Sanwoo)

Nell- genderfluid- 26 y- knight- water magic and lily growth- has to be near actual water to use- engaged to Pipkin- wants kids- same as Ell; Ell- Shepherd Mowgli and horse Feather- Tags: Kai and Slade, Ell

The fun loving and adventurous but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. The amber eyed brown haired one said "Okay, okay." That was when he said not to say they had to protect him. They ran to the castle with Mowgli. They went inside and found head medicine, as well as getting water. They brought it back, saying "Hello Ell." They then touched Kai's shoulder as well, and glanced at Slade. "I've brought you the medicine, and some water for it."

Abram David Scotsdale- m- 18 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- cat shift- tired easy, doesn't like scary dogs...stubborn, aloof- homo; Kai- not married yet- no kids- Saul x Rylani: Sera, Elliana Laiella, Oscar (adopted)- horse Corolla, dogs Seraphina and Arden (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: Sera, Kenny and others

The adventurous and determined one hummed a bit. The pretty but handsome lighter tan skinned one looked at his feet... The straight and black hair continued catching the light. He made a small sound as he was pulled forward. He finally looked up, but his eyes had a...faraway look, or something. Still, he muttered "Here..." but sounded withdrawn.

Sera Fiona Scotsdale- f- 22 y- Spellchaser/Resistance- dog shift- impulse to chase cats/prey, aggressive to threats...crazy for peanut butter- Pan- open- no kids yet- same as Abram, he's her brother- horse VW, dogs Andor and Faith (Scamper x Akiakk)- Tags: same

The happy and intelligent but stubborn and hard headed one hummed. She shook out the pitch black long hair. She glanced to Ellie a moment, while stepping forward and pulling Abram. At least he'd looked up again, but she didn't like the look in his eyes...She sighed with relief when he spoke, or rather muttered more like. She said "Here," as well, then waited.

Sanwoo Cho- m- 28 y- Nobleman- smaller fireballs and sparks- water...and can faint if using fire too long- Asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters 2 brothers- a couple dogs and horses- Tags

The Korean male, with almond shaped deep brown eyes, hummed. The tan or golden tan with black hair to mid neck thought. He was hoping Mirsha was doing alright. The taller and well muscled handsome one combed at the straight hair with his fingers.

Mirsha Ko- genderfluid- 20 y- knight- darkness/shadow- it's only defensive- pan (with Sanwoo, but not in RP)- open- no kids yet- dad x mom: agender sibling- cats Yinny and Yangy, bunny, horse- Tags

The sweet and gentle but sometimes shy cold disliker hummed. They had tan or golden tan skin and black hair to mid back. It was straight with a part instead of bangs. They had their boots and gloves on today, of course. The knight was patrolling, not knowing what else to do. Ao, a blue roan horse, walked sedately, carrying the human.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:51 pm

RAVEN BASTIAN
- male - nobleman - Basilisk physiology - open for crushes - tags: open -

He walked past the kitchen and took some already made coffee, luckily someone was being earlier there than he was. Well, it's not like he even needed to go to the castle if he didn't want to, but he was heard that there could be some kind of a meeting sometime today, he didn't know the time thought. He took a drink of the coffee which was not that hot anymore, but not too cold either, he walked toward the library room, there were plenty of books to check. He was not a book person unlike his former wife, but it's nothing bad to check some of them, maybe he finds something cool to read there,

MINERVA CECILE MANHATTAN
-female - knight - Crystal magic - open for crushes - tags: Drake -

She clapped a foal that had already begun to trust her a little, giving some new water and hay to their stall "oh well I need to go now, see you later" she said to the mare and the foal, before moving into the second wing of the stable. She looked around to see the old stallion Caviare there standing at his stall, on his usual way. She patted the horse, before too it out of its stall ready to saddle it, but decided not to saddle it despite his father's order. It was for safety, but she was riding without the saddle before and she knew that Caviare was a kind horse. She put the bridle on the horse's head and jumped from the haystack onto the horse's back, starting her little ride. She didn't get for far when she noticed a large figure showing and disappearing up to a hill 'hm Drake on his morning...um whatever he is doing there' she thought to herself making the Caviare going into a calm run toward the hill "Hola Drake...seen anything cool up there?" she called out as she made her way close to the young male knight.

ALFONSO LUTHER
-male - spellchaser - member of resistance - Transmutation - open for crushes - tags: open-

He looked to the other side of the farms in another paddock where the domesticated horses were, he noticed how nervous they were for a moment. For a moment he could see a large figure in the sky, near the hills of the distance, he lightly bite his lips with annoyance 'those royal knights... do they have a better to do than scare my horses, with their large forms...' he thought to himself with a sight. He looked over at one of the white palomino mare there at the fields, she was sold out and will be taken into her new home today. He needs to take her to the town, where the buyer will pick it up, just like was being agreed 'oh well it's time to start the operation take the horse to the town' he thought to himself looking at another horse there, which was pretty much on of his own horses.

(anyone needs to buy a horse xDD)

CATHERINE LIBERTY
-female - spellcaster - a member of resistance - Animal magic - open for crushes - tags: Grayson, "Olivia" -

She looked at the male at the counter, putting the money down there as he gave the coffee she was being ordered "thank you" she said to him. She drinks it, hearing what else the noblewoman needed to say, but didn't even give her a look, she was like a cold stone. She didn't trust the royals anymore and thought that the spellcaster or anyone else lives could be much better without those royals here, or at least they could do their job right and not only think of their own needs.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Z.R.Z.K. [1]

Postby Scorpioness » Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:52 am

Z.R.Z.K. / "Zheter"
[male]_[demi/gay/poly]_[spellchaser]_[member of resistance]_[dark flame/illusion magic]_[tags: open]
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Z.R.Z.K. or "Zheter" for short, was a very mysterious figure with his real identity actually unknown, even for the members of the resistance, yet he gained his reputation for being not only a self-thought alchemist, but quite powerful spellchaser in terms of magic and to complete his mystery he was good with disguising himself. He was always on his guard, careful to not leave too many traces, when he was living just under the kings nose, as if laughing right in his face. Zheter always gave knights hard time, even when they happened to find him in person, he as if disappeared in the air and the thing that irritated them the most was the fact that they didn't even knew his real face thanks to disguise and illusion magic.
Currently he was hiding in the suburbs, teaching poorest children how to read and write...
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:51 pm

Greyson Hills - Member of the Resistance (X)
< 21 | He/They | Homoromantic | Location: Café | Tags : Olivia + Catherine >
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He nodded and moved back to the toaster and put the bagel in for a few minutes. "Well that's not to bad is it." He turned around and put the money into the register. "No problem, how has your morning been? Hopefully not terrible." He spoke with a light chuckle. "Ah yes, the knights are just lovely people aren't they? Gotta love them, often storming into your house for no apparent reason." They said with a hint of sarcasm. He didn't quite trust any of the royals, not many of the spellchasers either. It was a dangerous town with everyone being given wonderful 'powers', technically he would be considered a member of the resistance. Seemingly being a threat to the royals but it was only for a better life for others who suffered from them, nothing more than that.
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me