Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Red Sun and Blue Moon werewolf RP V2

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:45 pm

... π•΅π–†π–˜π–”π–“ 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖙 ...
xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: Cadence xxx

"Privately, little ones don't need to hear this." The alpha grunted out and motioned his head to the other side of the kitchen, his eyes flickered to Lucifer, who had been in the area as well before he walked over and leaned against the window seal, his eyes looking outside as he waited for the den mother.
He knew what he was about to suggest and he was prepared to commit to his thoughts, wether the pack wanted it or not.

... π•‚π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•Ÿ π•„π• π•£π•žπ• π•Ÿπ•₯ ...
xxx Guard xxx Male xxx Tags: Abel xxx
Kay shrugged slightly. "It's alright, I don't do too much so my main focus is helping my brother run this place. He does his best and as much as he won't admit it, he needs the help." Kay chuckled before looking at Abel. Critter barked back and tackled Montague with a playful growl.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:47 pm

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 29/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Avery
He then went to the door, about to go and open it to go see his mate and children. He walked out, with Mocha at his heals. He knocked softly on the door, nervous about entering and seeing his children again. He was afraid of being a bad father.

Avery/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha pup/ 2 weeks/ mate: too young/tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Mason
Avery slept, moving slightly in his sleep. His chest rose and fell as he breathed.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was out on a trail ride with his horse. He urged the horse into a slow trot.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 26/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer was in the kitchen, leaning on the counter.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 20/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Yeni
Ygritte held Yeni's hand as the two walked out into the field.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 4/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte
Yeni giggled and laughed, walking with Ygritte

Aife/ Female/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
In the forest, secluded away, a brunette named Aife aimed her arrow. She released and looked to see where it landed. right in the center of the target. She lifted a fist into the air and went to retrieve her arrow.

Erubus/ Male/ Red Sun/ Pupsitter/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
Erebus sat on the edge of a fence, looking out into the horizon.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:07 pm

Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Eshra/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Eshra (probably won’t be open to poly since he has been hurt before)/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner Walked into the room for the school aged pups. He saw Eshra in there and said giving them a wave from the doorway. His crush was so handsome/beautiful. He knew of there genderfluid identity so he didn’t want to think he was just handsome or just beautiful. Either one worked for Eshra. He said, β€œHey Eshra, need some help? Jackson is with Gracie so I’m off for a while. If you want I could help or if you don’t need any I guess I’ll be on my way then.” He felt sweat start to roll down the back of his neck. He felt a dusting of a blush come on him as he felt really warm around his crush, but he told himself it was just out of embarrassment from him stammering. He said stammering, β€œOr we...we....we could just talk if you want some company.

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Gracie/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson walked in awe holding Gracie’s hand and he felt himself getting picked up. He giggled as she started to run and squealed in excitement.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Jackson/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked with Jackson as he looked around in awe. She picked the young boy up and began to run. She heard him giggle and she smiled.

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Open/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He looks around the mansion and walked through it.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington/Location: Outside/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Ashton walked out with Kanji as he walked to his grandfather. He said giving him a pat on the shoulder, β€œHi grandfather, how are you today?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:29 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups

The slender and beautiful sweet and gentle redhead hummed. The medium furred wolf yawned. The brown eared red wolf with white marks smiled at the pups. She licked Avery once or twice, then looked at Merry and Pippin.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones were in pup form. Their white toed paws moved a bit.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. He was in golden eyed brown wolf form, just kind of wandering.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner and Esral (mostly Conner)- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one looked around. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one hummed. The tan skinned one got the room ready. He was the one tasked with teaching the school aged pups. Still...it was nice if the other sitters would help. They usually left it to him, since Rosa was really the only pup learning.

The white marked black Shepsky barked at the werewolf male. He then wagged his tail and sat down, looking around.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon mother- pan- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegasus and Asterion- family but not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster

The dark haired and furred one smiled as she looked at the two pups. They'd been here a month now, and seemed to be adjusting fine.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: each other, Lana

The ash blonde and blue eyed one yawned a bit. It was a whining sort of yawn, though they were currently in human form.

The super light blonde blue eyed one phased between wolf and human. They soon stopped, and yawned as well.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen

The black haired and blue eyed male nodded at the other male. "Well...you seem to be doing a very good job of it," he said. He wasn't really sure what else to say to that. He wondered if Kain had any other questions he wanted to ask. Meanwhile, Montague growled and barked playfully. He yelped as he fell over, then bunny kicked at Critter.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: pups, Jason

She made a small sound, then nodded at the big male. "Ill um...take them to Remington, since I don't know where the pup sitters are. Give me a moment," she said. She found Remington just kind of in the entry area of the house. She didn't know why he was there. She shrugged, leaving the pups there and coming back. She stopped in front of her alpha, glancing over to Lucifer. She then said "Now...what is it?"

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington

The two pups whined a bit as thwy were set down... They both huffed, then Aurora wandered over to the old wolf.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora

The graying wolf yawned and flicked his tail, looking around. He was once again just lying around, feeling tired and a little sore.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:34 pm

Mason/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha/ 29/ Mate: Jessel/ tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Avery
Mason opened the door, closing it quietly behind him and Mocha. "Hello love. How are the pups?" he asks and he shifts into his own wolf form. He licks his mate affectionately.

Avery/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Alpha pup/ 2 weeks/ mate: too young/tags: Jessel, Merry, Pippin, Mason
Avery squirmed in his sleep, his temperature was quite high. He let out a cry.

Esral/ Male/ Blue Moon/ Guard/ 25/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Esral was out on a trail ride with his horse. He urged the horse into a slow trot.

Lucifer/ Male/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 26/ Mate: n/a/ tags: open
Lucifer was in the kitchen, leaning on the counter.

Ygritte/ Female/ Red Sun/ Hunter/ 20/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Yeni
Ygritte held Yeni's hand as the two walked out into the field.

Yeni/ Female/ Red Sun/ Pup/ 4/ Mate: n/a/ tags: Ygritte
Yeni giggled and laughed, walking with Ygritte

Aife/ Female/ Red Sun/ Guard/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
In the forest, secluded away, a brunette named Aife aimed her arrow. She released and looked to see where it landed. right in the center of the target. She lifted a fist into the air and went to retrieve her arrow.

Erubus/ Male/ Red Sun/ Pupsitter/ 24/ mate: n/a/ tags: open
Erebus sat on the edge of a fence, looking out into the horizon.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:26 pm

xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: Cadence xxx

He glanced around the room, circling the pack mother until her back was to the wall, he put an arm up and rested his knuckles in the wall with his face dangerously close to her own. What suddenly seemed like him trapping her, was false. He left space between them, and though his hand rested on the wall beside her head, he left room for her to escape if she so needed. Jason was using his arm to Sheild his mouth from prying eyes, he spoke in a hushed tone and his warm breath brushed against her skin.

"I need another opinion on this... I'm going to attack some humans." He whispered lowly. "Do you think I can get this done without those Blue dogs finding out?" He asked as his sharp eyes narrowed on the female.

Kay paused and leaned against the front porch of the pack house, his arms folded and he looked at the smaller, attractive, hunter. "I'm glad my efforts are noticed." He chuckled before glancing down at the ground. "So, tell me about yourself. I know we really haven't gotten the chance to talk a whole lot and you seem very upbeat and interesting, a needed change from my grouch of a brother." He said with a light hearted laugh.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:52 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The slender and beautiful medium furred wolf wagged. The brown eared red wolf with white marks then felt Avery. She whined a bit, and suddenly turned human. "He..Avery has a fever!" the redhead told her mate, or she thought the pup did.

Merry and Pippin- genderfluid; male- 2 weeks- Blue Moon alpha pups- too young- too young- too young- Mason x Jessel- Tags: family

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones whined. They were so startled by Jessel exclaiming that they turned human. The little ears and tails showed, of course. They whined and looked like they might cry.

Brenan Scott- m- 30- temporary scout- asexual- dad x mom: 3 sisters (not in RP)- cat Pouncer, horse Icy Skies- Tags

The taller brown haired and golden brown eyed male yawned. He was in golden eyed brown wolf form, just kind of wandering.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one jumped. The tan skinned one looked at Conner. "O-Oh, um, I've just finished setting up; I don't mind talking, though. Rosa...Rosa is the only one I have right now. She seems like she'd rather go to a human school, though..." he sighed.

The white marked black Shepsky yawned and sat.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegasus and Asterion- family but not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster

The dark haired and furred one smiled as she looked at the two pups. They'd been here a month now, and seemed to be adjusting fine.

Pegs; Aster- agender- 3- Blue Moon pups; pup sitter and hunter wanted- too young yet but will probably like boys; Jackson maybe one day- Lana- Tags: each other, Lana

The ash blonde and blue eyed one yawned a bit. It was a whining sort of yawn, though they were currently in human form.

The super light blonde blue eyed one phased between wolf and human. They soon stopped, and yawned as well.

Abel Monroe- m- 26 y- hunter- pan; Kainen- mate open- no pups yet- dad x mom: sister (not in RP)- puppy Montague- Tags: Kainen

The black haired and blue eyed male laughed a little. It was closer to a giggle, but not quite the same thing. He glanced to the pups, making sure they didn't hurt each other. He looked to the bigger werewolf again, then. "Well, I have a puppy, which you have one too. I once saw a white deer while out hunting deer. It...might not have been real; I was tired that day. They're supposed to be rare, though, so if it was real that's cool. I have a dad, a mom, and a sister. Figured I should say that, since that's actually about me. The deer thing...was more about the deer. I, um...sorry...I'm rambling now," he kuttered to the other male.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Jason, Lucifer technically

She squeaked and raised a brow as he circled her. She then noticed how he left her room to go, if she needed to. She said, in a quieter voice, "You probably could. Just watch out for the scout, in case he's in town. Take your brother, maybe Lucifer and a couple hunters too. The hunters could herd the humans to you, if they try to run. Which humans are you- never mind, I'm sure they all have friends. You could maybe send someone to whichever humans? Tell them their friends are in trouble. That might work to lure them out," she said.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton

Joell wagged as he saw Ashton, yipping and wandering to him.
Aurora, meanwhile, pawed at the elderly wolf.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton

The graying wolf snorted a gasping sound, and sat up. He saw both his grandson and Cadence's two pups. "I'm a little sore, and tired like always; have the pups been here? Why did Cadence leave them with me?" he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:43 pm

xxx Alpha xxx Male xxx Tags: The pack xxx

He paused, his eyes searching hers for a moment before he dropped his arm and nodded. "I like it, thank you Cadence." He said with a smile, a strange mixture of warm and anticipation in the grin as he took a step back and turned on his heels. He let out a loud barking howl, calling the fighters, hunters, and his scout to the living room.

"A white deer? Strange, maybe it is an omen." He teased and playfully nudged Abel with his elbow. "Who knows, maybe you're destined for great things." He smiled before the loud bark reached his ears. His smile faded and he turned. "Jason's calling us." He stated before he made his way inside.
"Jason? What's going on?" Kay asked.
"Time for a hunt, brother." Jason said and held up his fist, Kay smiled and fist bumped his kin.
"Finally." Kay growled out.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:02 pm

Jessel- f- 26- Blue Moon alpha female- Birom demi; Mason is mate- Avery, Merry and Pippin- has family but not in RP- service dog and gray and white kitty Stormy- Tags: pups, Mason

The slender and beautiful medium furred wolf wagged. The brown eared red wolf with white marks then felt Avery. She whined a bit, and suddenly turned human. "He..Avery has a fever!" the redhead told her mate, or she thought the pup did.

The two curly haired brown haired and eyed creamy skinned ones whined. They were so startled by Jessel exclaiming that they turned human. The little ears and tails showed, of course. They whined and looked like they might cry.

Eshra- genderfluid(m)- 22- Blue Moon pup sitter- homo; crushes: Conner mostly, and Esral- mate open- adopt or surrogate- family but not in RP- Noctus the white marked black Shepsky- Tags: Conner

The sweet and gentle but nervous and shy one hummed. The beautiful gray eyed and light brown haired one jumped. The tan skinned one looked at Conner. "O-Oh, um, I've just finished setting up; I don't mind talking, though. Rosa...Rosa is the only one I have right now. She seems like she'd rather go to a human school, though..." he sighed.

The white marked black Shepsky yawned and sat.

Lana Eisenburg- f- 22- Blue Moon foster mother- pan- mate open- Griffin died, other 3 missing/gone; Pegasus and Asterion- family but not in RP- Tags: Pegs (tentative) and Aster

The black haired and blue eyed male laughed again. "I wish," he said, then shook his head a couple times. Who knew, maybe Kainen was right, and he was actually meant for great things. He looked up when the howl sounded. He nodded at the other male, and whistles the pup to himself. He hurried up to the house with them. He listened intently, then seemed to perk up. "We get to hunt the humans, finally?" he asked in excitement.

Cadence- f- 28- Red Sun mother; wants huntress- bi; crush: Ashton- mate open- pups: Joell and Aurora- family but not in RP- Gust (pregnant with Wish) the mare- Tags: Jason, Lucifer technically

She nodded to the other, much larger human disliking werewolf. "Any time. If you need any more advice, I'm here. I might not always have an answer but i can at least listen." After saying this, she watched him go and heard him howl.

Joell and Aurora- m; f- 4- Red sun pups- too young- too young- mom Cadence- Tags: each other, Cadence, Remington, Ashton

Joell wagged as he saw Ashton, yipping and wandering to him.
Aurora, meanwhile, pawed at the elderly wolf.

Remington- m- 88- Red Sun elder- mate passed away- no offspring in RP- Lupus and Ashton are grandsons- Tags: Joell and Aurora, Ashton

The graying wolf snorted a gasping sound, and sat up. He saw both his grandson and Cadence's two pups. "I'm a little sore, and tired like always; have the pups been here? Why did Cadence leave them with me?" he asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:10 am

Changed Ashton to be non poly

IC:
Conner/Male/22 years old/Blue Moon Hunter/Tags: Eshra/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Eshra (probably won’t be open to poly since he has been hurt before)/Mate: None/Pups: None, but legal guardian to Jackson
Conner walked in and said, β€œWell she would be wrong to go to a human school. I would when Jackson is old enough entrust you with him because I know your a great teacher. How have you been to get off that subject?”

Jackson/Male/4 years old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Gracie/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: To young/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Jackson walked in awe holding Gracie’s hand and he felt himself getting picked up. He giggled as she started to run and squealed in excitement.

Gracie/Female/21 years old/Blue Moon Guard/Tags: Jackson/Location: Outside/Pansexual, Demisexual (tentative poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet is a Labrador Retriever Pup named Cash
Gracie walked with Jackson as he looked around in awe. She picked the young boy up and began to run. She heard him giggle and she smiled.

Lupus/Male/32 years old/Red Sun Guard/Tags: Open/Location: House/Pansexual, Demisexual/Crush: Open/Mate: None/Pups: None
He looks around the mansion and walked through it.

Ashton/Male/28 years old/Red Sun Hunter/Tags: Remington, Joell, Aurora/Location: Outside/Pansexual/Crush: Cadence/Mate: None/Pups: None/Pet: Labrador Retriever Kanji
Kneeling down on the ground he stroked young Joell. He smiled at him fondly and then said, β€œI guess they have been. Maybe you should go see if they have anything for your soreness. I’m sure they do and I would feel relieved in you saw them at some point today.”

Noemi River Valerie/female/24 years old/Blue Moon Mother (Guard if needed)/Tags: Jade and Justin/Location: Outside/Crush: Open, possibly Lana/Mate: Former mate was Noah, open/Pups: Jade and Justin
Noemi bent over to pick Justin up from where he fell. Her two 8 month had began to take there first steps and were already for starting about a week ago really good at it. She kissed hin lightly on the top of his head and he squealed as he saw a small stick. They had started to grab things and put them in there mouth whether it be edible or non edible. One minute they would be playing together, the next they would have something in there mouth. She grabbed the stick and said sternly, but full of love, β€œNo no JJ.” She picked him up and saw Jade teetering as she took little baby steps. She was definitely the more careful out of the two, but was quite the feisty one. She walked over using her other arm to pick Jade up. She blinked her eyes fondly at the two thanking them for not having any traits of there father like hair or eyes. They did have is tanner skin, but she didn’t mind. That didn’t remind her of him at all. She gave a kiss to each one and said with a soft voice, β€œYou wanna go get Kaz and Katlyin?” She smiled as they both nodded eagerly. She walked back into the mansion and passed the place where the young orphan pups Pegs and Aster were with Lana. She stepped inside and said kindly, β€œHey Lana, how the young orphan pups doing?” She heard Justin whine and Jade begin to cry so she said with her cheeks red with embarrassment, β€œSorry about these two. They wanted to let our two pups out and apparently are not happy I stopped. That or they just need a nap.” She lightly kissed Jade who stopped crying and only whimpered.

Justin Jacobs Valerie/male/8 months old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Noemi, Jade/Location: Outside then back to mansion/Crush: Closed until older/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Justin nodded eagerly as his mother talked about the two pups. He whined as she stopped in a doorway.

Jade Amber Valerie/female/8 months old/Blue Moon Pup/Tags: Noemi, Justin/Location: Outside then back to mansion/Crush: Closed until older/Mate: To young/Pups: To young
Nodding eagerly at the mention of Kaz and Katlyin. She started to cry as Noemi stopped. She felt her mother give her a light kiss and she stopped crying and only whimpered.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me