Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light and Dark(angels and demons rp) Open and Accepting

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:10 am

Lenore Fleur LeRose/22/F/Location: Tattoo Shop

Next on Lenore's list was to get her tattoos touched up. On one wrist she had Lumos written with a sun and other the other she had Nox, with a crescent moon. She walked into her regular shop with Nox sitting next to her, allowing her to stroke his fur as needed. She considered getting one for her new puppy, but the puppy had yet to be named yet, Lenore wanted the perfect name. The shop was relatively empty, but at least it was quite and Lenore felt safe.
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:28 am

Dawn/human/tags~Jade

She nodded and turned towards the long counter at the front of the shop. She let herself in and poured a cup of green tea and a glass of Coca-Cola while the chef in the back prepared a bagel and some eggs. She took the man's order to him first and then the tea and the bagel to the girl. "Anything else?" She asked with a kind smile as the doorbell rang again.

Michael/demon/ tags~Lenore

"Well...this was fun" he said to the empty house before leaving. "I think I'll..." he walked towards the tattoo shop. He came in to the nearly empty place and began flipping through tattoos. He didn't knoe ehat he wasnted yet, just that he wanted a new one. He glanced at the other girl in the shop as he looked for something he wanted.

Elisium/Hunter/ tags~Patrick

"Food maybe." She rummaged through the fridge for something to eat. Nothing good. "I'm gonna run through the grocery store and get some things. You need anything?"

╔═════════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════════╝

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 am

Jade/demon/at a cafe/tags: Dawn

The demon just stared at her nails as she waited of her order to arrive, even when she got her food she was still focussed on her hands. When the human came with her food and spoke, Jade merely looked up at the girl and coughed a bit before replying. She wasn't one for politeness, but she preferred to keep herself disguised as a supposed human. She said, "Thank you, I think I am fine for now."

Mya/angel/leaving the angel sanctuary/tags: open

The reserved angel slowly walked out from the safety of her sanctuary and out into the place she'd rather avoid. Still though she knew she needed to do something before having to work so she'd go out and walk around a little bit. Mya watched careful around as to keep herself safe as she looked around. She wasn't one to explore a bunch so this was a refreshing change for her.

Patrick/hunter/sitting/tags: open

Patrick thought about a bit as she said she was looking for food, he hadn't eaten anything, well not for a long while. He heard her again and replied, "Well I think we need more bread and eggs, but otherwise I think there's a list somewhere around the fridge."

Kevin/human/sleeping/tags: open

wip
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:05 am

Nox perked up as a man entered the shop and his hackles slowly raised. Lenore paid no mind as she spoke to the artist about the new puppy "Supposedly he's a wolf hybrid but I have no idea what to name him. He's at home with Lumos, I was thinking of trying for another Latin name but he's almost all black, with a little gray." She sighed, intent on getting her new tattoo today but stuck on the concept.
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
― George Carlin
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:28 am

Dawn/human/tags~Jade and then ?

"Okay. Just wave me over if you need anything." She nodded to the girl before disappearing to take care of another customer. She'd be off soon. She didn't know is she was ready to go home yet.

Michael/demon/tags~Lenore

He was eavesdropping on the girl's conversation but not on purpose. "Try Umbra. Latin for shadow." He said to the girl without looking up at her as he found what he was looking for. It was a simple tribal tattoo he would put around his upper left arm.

Elise/Hunter/tags~Patrick and then ?

She shrugged and headed towards the store. She would just get whatever came to mind while she was there. The clouds were gathering. "It looks like it might rain." She said to Patrick before disappearing out the door towards the store

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:43 am

Lenore looked up at Michael for the first time since he entered the shop. "But what would I get for a Shadow?" She smiled softly as Nox growled a bit, despite Lenore's hand commands. She thought he looked rather handsome but was a little concerned with Nox's reaction.
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
― Christopher Hitchens
― George Carlin
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Jade/demon/at a cafe/tags: open

Jade found herself rather bored as she sat there alone, she was actually starting to miss being talked to. She sighed and remembered her past, even though it was terrible to think about, she'd have to face it some time. She watched as the humans, or what looked like humans to her, walk in and out of the cafe as she ate her food.

Mya/angel/leaving the angel sanctuary/tags: open

The reserved angel slowly walked out from the safety of her sanctuary and out into the place she'd rather avoid. Still though she knew she needed to do something before having to work so she'd go out and walk around a little bit. Mya watched careful around as to keep herself safe as she looked around. She wasn't one to explore a bunch so this was a refreshing change for her.

Patrick/hunter/sitting/tags: open for anything

Patrick thought about a bit as she said she was looking for food, he hadn't eaten anything, well not for a long while. He heard her again and replied, "Well I think we need more bread and eggs, but otherwise I think there's a list somewhere around the fridge."

Kevin/human/sleeping/tags: open

wip
[/quote]
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonblaze-Angel » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Salem Ruby
Male; 24
Hunter
Tagged: Elise, Patrick
Hunter's House
Salem heads back to the house after a busy hunt. He had just finished a job, and is coming near the door when Elise walks out. "Hey, where you off to?" He walks a bit past her to open the door of the house, but waits there for a reply.

Demon named Kamara is teaching at college; open when class ends
Moonblaze-Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WerewolfBones » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:35 pm

Camilla|||Human||18||Tags;;Open

Camilla was practically falling asleep at the counter, her break wasn't until thirty minutes and she was bored out of her mind.

Sage||Angel||25||Tags;;Open

Sage began walking to the nearest place to grab a coffee, he was in the mood for a muffin and a cup of coffee. It happened to be a local cafe, he happily walked in humming a tune.
......Image
☆♡ | ©
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the sun pokemon

Heya!
call me werewolf
pronouns; They/them
here for Good Vibes
i mostly keep to myself

WerewolfBones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Dawn/human...ish/tags~Sage

Dawn looked up as the bell rang again and she smiled. "Hello." She called to the boy. After finishing a small conversation with a customer at the bar, she walked up to him. "What would you like?" She gave him a kind smile as she asked.

Michael/demon/tags~Lenore

"That's the bright side, isn't it? It can be anything you want, shaded in to make it a shadow." He smirked before turning away and sitting in the nearest chair.

Elisium/ Hunter/ tags~Patrick, Salem

She looked up as the other hunter came through the door. "To the grocery store. Need anything?" She made sure her dagger was still in her boot and stopped short at the door, waiting for an answer.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me