HALFED v.2 {vampires, witches, etc!}(new, open &accepting!!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: HALFED v.2 (open& accepting,dnp!)

Postby warmblood » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:15 am

pills wrote:
bump
CRAZY ,
┌───────────┐

formerly halø & pills
i enjoy roleplaying, &
playing a large variety
of sports. i ♡ music ;)
i also show jump horses!
i love dogs,and currently i
own a red boston terrier,
feel free to give me a pm, or
send me a trade. I speak
several languages.

└───────────┘
❝ MY REALITY IS ❞
JUSTImage
── FROM YOURS . ──
CRE
DIT

────────
bee!
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]

warmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HALFED v.2 {vampires, witches, etc!}(new, open &acceptin

Postby warmblood » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:01 pm

alex spencer | 23 | female werewolf x witch | new order; leader | location: new order bunker

She woke up squinting, confused as to why light was shining in her face. Then she remembered that she had moved to the top level of their underground "mansion". It had a small window that she must have forgotten to close last night. Alex's neck was a bit stiff from the cold air. She got dressed into her boring gray and dark green clothes, heading into the command room. Glancing down at her watch, it read 5:24 AM. She sighed. She missed sleeping in. However, she hasn't been able to do that lately.

gale spencer | 24 | male werewolf x siren | new order; doc | location: new order bunker

Gale was forced to wake up, his nose wrinkling at the acidic smell. "Ugh... ALEX! There's something wrong with.." He trailed off, realizing his sister probably couldn't hear him. He slipped out of bed mumbling. Recently, some sections of their camp had been affected by rotting pipes. He looked over at his alarm. It was only 6 in the morning. He hated waking up so early, but he probably couldn't get back to sleep anyways. He put on some pants, walking into the kitchen without a shirt. Gale reached into the cupboard and pulled out a small box and added some water. He groaned as he swallowed the bland brown mush.
CRAZY ,
┌───────────┐

formerly halø & pills
i enjoy roleplaying, &
playing a large variety
of sports. i ♡ music ;)
i also show jump horses!
send me a trade. I speak
several languages.

└───────────┘
❝ MY REALITY IS ❞
JUSTImage
── FROM YOURS . ──
CRE
DIT

────────
bee!
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]

warmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:49 pm

Persephone Eros/female/ 20 mermaid/siren hybrid /loner/ tags: none

Persephone was in the river swimming minding her own business. She hummed a soft yet simple melody. Persephone wanted nothing to do with the order since she didn't trust them. She preferred the solitary life. It never bothered her by any means.
--------
Nero Finch/male/24/werewolf/tags: none
Nero was in his wolf form glaring at the new order building . He growled slightly and ran into the shadows of the forest.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HALFED v.2 (open& accepting,dnp!)

Postby warmblood » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:19 am

pills wrote:
pills wrote:
bump
warmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitloops:3 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Reign Allie Moore | 22 | Female | Human | Loner | Tags: Open

Reign had decided maybe today would be an alright day to wake up early. If she did wake up early, almost always where her house was located there was a faint fog which was calming and nice to her. Once buttoning the final button of her white shirt, she quickly poured herself a cup of tea she had brewing when getting ready. She held the mug close to her face, stepping out of her house to the old creaky porch with only her crew socks. Her 'neighborhood' was always quiet, not many houses nearby anyway and are usually 'for sale', empty, or old people. A shiver ran down her spine when a cool breeze blew her way, her hair blowing that way as well. "Wonder what will I do today.." she muttered to herself. Reign's life was quite boring, staying home often, visiting her ill brother, go out to the to huge forest behind her house. But since the French girl didn't exactly get the difference between forests and woods, she just called them the woods since is sound older but forest usually consisted of 'magic' which Reign always loved the idea of.

Atlas Vidal | 23 | Male | Witch x Shapeshifter | New Order (not at the moment?) | Tags: Open

Atlas was already up early, his internal clock already set him to wake early since his sister would always wake up with a coughing fit or something like that. He looked around to see his sister sleeping soundly with her face mask only covering her mouth so she could breath better at night. The male sighed, rubbing his eyes as he tried not to trip over the notebooks and piles of paper which he would need to clean some day. He stretched with a groan, bones popping as that made Atlas feeling way better. 'I need to learn a body pain spell some day..' he thought to himself as he usually did some random things to pass time before his sister wakes up.

(I'm open for rp's, 1x1 are fine as well. you can invite me ig)

(im a student so i wont be on often)
fruitloops:3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenpancreas. » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:09 am

Ebony ~ New order soldier ~ New Order Bunker ~ Tags: Gale
Ebony paced the floor of her room, waiting for orders or something. She was on edge, knowing the stress was not good for her...condition. She really did not want a blood urge at the moment but couldn't help stressing. Ebony! Get it together or you'll have to go out and that is not an option currently. She groaned and walked off to the kitchen, surprised to find a shirtless Gale there. "Hi, Gale." She said.
brokenpancreas.
My name is Kenzie and I love RP!
I'm always up to join new RPs and trades!
Wish list trades are always welcome!

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warmblood » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:59 am

pills wrote:
alex spencer | 23 | female werewolf x witch | new order; leader | location: new order bunker

She woke up squinting, confused as to why light was shining in her face. Then she remembered that she had moved to the top level of their underground "mansion". It had a small window that she must have forgotten to close last night. Alex's neck was a bit stiff from the cold air. She got dressed into her boring gray and dark green clothes, heading into the command room. Glancing down at her watch, it read 5:24 AM. She sighed. She missed sleeping in. However, she hasn't been able to do that lately.

gale spencer | 24 | male werewolf x siren | new order; doc | location: new order bunker

Gale glanced up. "Oh, good mornin'. I miss froot loops." He said, sighing while spooning his unappetizing breakfast. His sister wasn't exactly strict about food distributions, but she wouldn't be happy if you took more than you needed. Anyways, with this type of food no one did. Gale wondered if Alex would let him go hunting. However, he wasn't sure if the animals were safe to eat, with all this contaminated water and air.
CRAZY ,
┌───────────┐

formerly halø & pills
i enjoy roleplaying, &
playing a large variety
of sports. i ♡ music ;)
i also show jump horses!
send me a trade. I speak
several languages.

└───────────┘
❝ MY REALITY IS ❞
JUSTImage
── FROM YOURS . ──
CRE
DIT

────────
bee!
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]
[[ link here ]]

warmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puppypercy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:41 pm

Raven | Female | 21 | Vampire x Siren | Loner | Tags: Open

A small yelp escaped her lips as she awoke from another nightmare. They just never ended did they? With a sigh, Raven sat up in her bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. "Valac?" she called out. Not long after, the menacing demon wolf came bounding to her. "Hey boy, where've you been off to?" the wolf just wagged his tail and licked her cheek in response. He jumped on her bed and settled down in the mess of blankets. With a content sigh from Valac, Raven got out of bed and got ready for the long day ahead of her.

Hi there! I'm Puppypercy and I love to RP and trade! As you can see, I love Studio Ghibli and Tim Burton movies. I'm very passionate about art and music, and I love to game too! I'm almost always bored, so feel free to PM me anytime!

Puppypercy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brokenpancreas. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:21 am

Ebony ~ New order soldier ~ New Order Bunker ~ Tags: Gale[
She laughed at his comment. "Fruit Loops certainly were delicious." She stared at him for a few moments, lost in her own thoughts. "Do you think we'd be allowed to go hunt? I'm dying of boredom in here." She complained, not caring if the last part sounded whiny. She truly was bored out of her mind and it was not helping her keep calm and stay sane/
brokenpancreas.
My name is Kenzie and I love RP!
I'm always up to join new RPs and trades!
Wish list trades are always welcome!

Love, Kenzie!
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warmblood » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:49 am

pills wrote:
pills wrote:

gale spencer | 24 | male werewolf x siren | new order; doc | location: new order bunker |tags; Ebony

Gale hesitated for a moment. "I don't know." He admitted, "I wanna, but with all this rotten air and water.... Plus, my sister has her own thoughts." Gale was bored too, but he didn't mind that much. It was nice having some free time for once... But hopefully Alex would have a break through and they'd get to do something fun.
CRAZY ,
┌───────────┐

formerly halø & pills
i enjoy roleplaying, &
playing a large variety
of sports. i ♡ music ;)
i also show jump horses!
send me a trade. I speak
several languages.