CLOSED, OVER

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP - Accepting

Postby Nebelung » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:51 pm

-Image (optional)-
Thomas Burns
Type: 3
Sexuality: Questioning
Ability: Shifting (animals). Other is unknown.
Weakness: Being shouted at; Bright, flashing lights
Personality: Short and cold. Quick to become aggressive. Easily manipulated.
History: When he was discovered to posses his abilities, he was disowned from his father and sent away to the island. During an escape a few island members had planned, he had been captured and questioned. He completely ratted them out and the entire break out had been discovered and prevented. The members of the plan found out he was the coward that gave them away and had a guard (could it be Clayton?) not stepped in and taken him in, he would have surely been killed. He was trained to be a guard, and takes his duties very seriously.
Other:

-Image (optional)- images will be added when I have access to computer.
Linnae Conner
Type: 1
Sexuality: heterosexual
Ability: None
Weakness: social situations and being targeted.
Personality: exceptionally shy. An introvert. Passionate about things she's interested in.
History: er... Typical history. Got near perfect grades all throughout school and didn't make many friends. Now graduated, has no job, and no friends.
Other: always dreamed of flying.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:48 pm

Accepted. Let me know as soon as you decide on thomas his other ability :)
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bamf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:54 am

(Res, making a new char)
Bamf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:08 am

Thank you! Looking forward to this starting!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkmeow » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:02 am

Nya "Dark" Loran
Type: 2
Sexuality: Straight
Ability: Nya is a Cat-Shifter, meaning that she can turn into a cat at will, Nya can turn into any type of cat and can take on any pattern and color fur that she wants at will. When in human form, Nya can also take on any features of a cat at will (i.e. A cat tail, cat ears, claws). However, in her human form, she will always have cat eyes. Her second ability is that she can make wooden charms that will turn into the creature they are modeled after at will.
Weakness: Absolutely hates dogs, is deathly afraid of fire, and will do anything for you if you threaten to harm someone she considers a friend.
Personality: Mysterious and cold to everyone but her closest friends, if you can befriend her, however, she can be a trustworthy, selfless, and loyal friend who will stick by your side until the end.
History: Only her closest and most trusted friends know her history.
Other: Everyone who knows Nya knows her by the name Dark, only those closest to Nya refer to her by her real name.
Last edited by Darkmeow on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
She/Her
Feel free to call me Dark!<3
Darkmeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:13 am

Accepted.
Qe will begin soon, but i will be posting slow since i have a job and a young daughter
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leggings101 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:20 am

((I, uh, tried to make a character and the server froze so I'll make one when it DOESN'T WSNT TO HATE MW.))
¡Be yourself, if others judge, they are jealous they can't be like YOU!Image
leggings101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:19 am

((@everyone: I updated the characters post, please make sure I added you. I think we can start now. You can have your characters be rather new on the island or been here for a while, whatever you prefer))

Dian - kitchen - scientist/guard
He was heading to the kitchen, some papers in his hand. He put them down on a table, then made himself some tea. He looked in the fridge, but there wasn't something that looked tasty. He sighed when he closed the door, then grabbed an apple and sat down. He looked down on the papers, reading.
He never bothered using the kitchen in the restricted section, so far no one really tried to hurt him before. Those gifted ones didn't seem to see him as a friend, but so far no one attacked him. he took a bite from the apple.
They tolerated him, that was it. They didn't seem to care where he was, as long as he didn't mind them.
But soon enough they'd hate him. He just had to finish a few more things...
He took another bite from his apple while he read the papers in front of him.

Varias - outside - gifted
It was another boring day... Varias' been here for a while now. He was outside, sitting in the grass, staring at the ocean. He saw the helicopter return with probably new gifted ones or supplies. Tht was an hour ago. He no longer cared.
This place wasn't too bad, but boring.
He yawned, looking at the ocean.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deanbean samfam » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:34 am

skylar || 16 || normal || open

Skylar was out adventuring today, a big whie paper in her hand with some drawings of the land. Her goal was to map out the entire island by herself but was only 4% done with it.
"This island is too big"
she scoffed and rolled the paper up and carefully stuck it in her backpack. Sky walked along the coast of the island with her shoes off and letting the wet cool sand touch the bottom of her feet ,the water would occasionally come close to her feet and barely touch her.
(Anyone open?)
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:42 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Open.
Blaise had been - like many of the other Gifted - been on the island for a long time. Three years, to be more precise. At the moment, he was sat against a tree, his eyes closed and apparently resting. However, he was very much alert and listening out, just in case anyone was walking towards him. He had hardly felt that he could relax, and it was just second nature to him now to have his guard up. He always wondered what it would be like to escape on the helicopter that brought more of them and supplies to the island. Yet, somehow, he never quite figured out where the helicopter landed.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me