~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Username:

Redglare
Name:
"The name is Latula Neophyte Redglare Pyrope... Yes long name... Most call me Lat, Latula, Neo or Redglare... To be honest Redglare is my favourite."
"Hmmm, I don't remember, I look about 18 I think!"
Species:
"Im a Wizard"
Looks:
"I thought I was the blind one!"
[again, ignoring the horns]

Personality:
"Why not get to know me yourself?!"(She is a thinker and has a strong sense of justice though her idea of justice seems a little weird to most, she is alternatingly civil, flirty, manipulative, derisive and outright sociopathic in her interactions. She is almost always grinning.)
History:
"I miiight tell you..."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
"Nope"
Crush:
"Na-da"
Other ( Notable Likes/Dislikes, etc.)
Due to a mishap when messing around with her abilities she is blind, her eyes completely red, her skin has gone grey, her teeth are unnaturally sharp and she can smell and taste colors. On top of that it has frozen her at the age of 18
Last edited by exitiumErue [EE] on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

ImageImageImageImageImage
Notes wrote: Was <body>Hytema</body>... DO NOT USE! Zullos, Kiryea, Oculos Secas and Hytema Lartup are my own original names, do not use ever!
exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mvprodigy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:34 pm

((Accepted and Added c:))

Cat: What do I get out of it?
Vincent: One kickbutt boyfriend/bodyguard. And you know, a destined love.
Cat: Oh that. I'll take it.

Her ideal date is dinner on a rooftop or hanging out on a fire escape.

Cat, don't you get it? You are my gem.

The thing is that you can't control your heart/ The thing just does what it wants.
Mvprodigy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:36 pm

[4W3SOM3 WH3N 4ND WH3R3 DO W3 ST4RT]
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

Notes wrote: Was <body>Hytema</body>... DO NOT USE! Zullos, Kiryea, Oculos Secas and Hytema Lartup are my own original names, do not use ever!
exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mvprodigy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:38 pm

((Willow is starting right now ;3 And just start wherever really))

The thing is that you can't control your heart/ The thing just does what it wants.
Mvprodigy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creativity » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:38 pm

(Starting!)

Willow crouched down in her room and stalked forward stealthily. She crouched even lower and pounced. She looked to see what was under her hands/paws and if she had caught it. Sure enough, the blue jingling ball lay there noisily. Willow stood up, purring. Haha ball! You're no match for me!

Storm sat in his room, slouched down on the leather couch in there. He watched the football game on TV for a bit before he got bored and changed it to MasterChef. He picked up his phone and dialed Shade's number. "Your show is on," he said to the phone and immediately he heard cheering and Shade hung up. Storm chuckled as he changed it again, this time to the local news. Robbery... blah blah blah... dead people... blah blah blah... all boring. Storm changed the channel one last time, this time to a show called The Big Bang theory. He chuckled, this show was funny.

Shade got excited ever since Storm had called her just a minute ago. She rushed to her own TV, this one smaller than Storm's. Shade eagerly changed the channel to MasterChef. Shade leaned forward in her white recliner chair. The chair had black chains covering it, as did the rest of Shade's stuff. Shade found it weirdly comfy. Within minutes Shade was intrigued with the amazing chefs.

xxxx

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹, 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮?"

xxx

"𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉. 𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓁𝓎𝓃."

xxx

"𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽... 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮."
Creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Awesome » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Alex looked around his room from his bed, humming quietly. Rolling off of his bed he crawled over and pulled out his laptop, flipping it open and going onto the internet "Hmm..." he purred, time to finish this fanfiction, the readers be waiting.

Cirius bounced a ball off of his wall, a huge indenting in his wall had formed from him doing this so much, he found it oddly entertaining, despite the fact that this was a rather dull-minded activity.

Maxwell turned over in his bed, pulling his sheets up over his eyes "Too early..." he grumbled, closing his eyes.
{SORREH lazy post}
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Maturity is SO overrated.

Prince of Awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mvprodigy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Cole woke up to the sunlight spilling from the window and groaned silently. He got up and took the five minute shower he was allowed before getting dressed in a plain white shirt and black jeans. He put on his black shoes and ran a brush through his hair then headed downstairs to the lobby. He was more of a social person.

Shay sat in her room, which was bare for the most part, with her laptop on her lap. She put her headphones in and let the music take her away for the moment, relaxing against her bed. She stayed like his for a bit then headed down to see if she could sneak a snack or something before dinner. She had skipped lunch, much to the dismay of the mortal goons.

Mvprodigy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exitiumErue [EE] » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Porrim sighed everything in her room was black with jade green trimming/lining. She sat and chewed on her arm in pure boredom her fangs cutting her tough skin like butter, she looked at the jade green blood that trickled from the cut, she was one of those vampires who were... unique in the sense that her eyes were white, void of any coloured iris or black pupil and her blood ran jade green giving her greyed skin a jade tint.

Latula smiled as she ran her fingers through the red dyed water in her otherwise empty fish tank, she scooped some of the water out drinking it smiling "Mhhhh, candy red, my favourite!" she said her voice raspy and wavering over dramatically in pitch. her room was horribly decorated to anyone else, but to her it was a wonderful array of tasty colours, chalk of all colours was scribbled over the walls, her furniture was mostly teal, red and orange.
Dreamies = Zodiac Dogs

exitiumErue [EE]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Username:wertey90
Name: sarai wolfe
Species: shapeshifter
Looks: dark brown almost black straight hair, with fair slightly tanned skin. she has startling cold blue eyes like a huskies and she usaully wears a striped hoodie and jeans
Personality: a free spirted girl that day dreams more than usual, for a shape shifter of Course, she is not strong and hesitant in most things, she is shy to strangers but can be wild and overly sarcastic to those she know really well. she loves to joke around making up clever jokes. she is good at sneaking things and spying on people. she is also a good artist and story writer. she becomes entranced with some types of music and flames
History:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: n/a
Crush: n/a
Other ( Notable Likes/Dislikes, etc.)
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Creativity » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:02 pm

Willow looked desperately around her room for something to do. She looked at the feather toy hanging down, but she played with that earlier. Her TV has been broken for a month and she doesn't have any CDs for her radio. Glancing around at the stuff, she decided she should make this room her own. She got out a paper and a pen and wrote down her list for this week. First she wrote PAINT. Then she thought about it for a moment and wrote GLUE. She was stuck on the third thing. Willow then had a sudden craving for something all cats love. CATNIP was the last thing she wrote. Willow smiled and purred at herself. Now this room would be amazing.

Storm continued to watch the show. He got hungry quickly, so he grabbed bread and shifted into a toaster, letting the bread fall in and fill him up. When he went back to a human, he no longer felt hungry. Storm then decided to be social and got up, turning off the TV. he brushed his hair and put his shoes on, walking down the steps to the lobby where many supernatural beings gathered and chatted.

Shade continued to watch MasterChef until it was over, then she rushed to the little kitchen she had. She instantly started cooking, frying, slicing, dicing, grilling, and whipping up every monster's dinner. She got paid for being a chef here. Well, not really. It wasn't time for dinner so Shade let the dishes cool off. She occasionally heated them back up, before she gave in and put them in her special containers that lets the food never lose their heat.

xxxx

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹, 𝓒𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮?"

xxx

"𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓅 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉. 𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒶𝒾𝓉𝓁𝓎𝓃."

xxx

"𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽... 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓬𝓪𝓴𝓮."
Creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes