Small Town Secret - Accepting! (No shapeshifter/dark energy)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Small Town Secret - Accepting! (No shapeshifter/dark ene

Postby Perri » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:27 pm

Name; Teneca Rosebud / Age; 17-years-old / Powers; Flight Manipulation / Location; The local High School / Tags; Oliver Heshi

He opened his mouth briefly before she jumped to the next subject. The young indigenous teen smiled weakly at her, “yeah, I’ve been going here since freshmen, but I’ve lived here all my life otherwise.” He noted her name. There wasn’t too many kids who had angel-blonde hair/close to white hair in this school, so she’d be easy to spot from across the room if anything. His dark eyes drifted to her backpack, before realizing he hadn’t said his name. “But I’m Teneca.”
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:47 pm

Oliver heshi
Tag: teneca

She grinned narrowing her eyes so.....teneca?....perhaps you could give me a tour then, I already know the classrooms bluh bluh bluh just the other stuff ya know? Maybe the teachers or other people who work here? It would be a joy to meet them she tried not to laugh at the joke that really only made since to her. Though she had to keep her teleportation a secret. People just always assumed she was...just weird. As much as she wanted to scream it out, feeling like she was the only one with this, therefore feeling Superior. She couldn't. Her mother counted on it and its the only thing her mother ever asks. To keep it a secret. oh also, skip all the people who don't have keys to places. Don't wanna waste my time she said giving him a quick hint before jumping back into her act as the sweet little girl after all the people with the keys are the ones your really need to impress right she said before punching them playfully on the arm I really don't wanna get locked up in detention she said rolling her eyes again she stutters.
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:06 am

Name; Teneca Rosebud / Age; 17-years-old / Powers; Flight Manipulation / Location; The local High School / Tags; Oliver Heshi

It took only a moment for it to click, seeing what she meant. He didn’t know what she would want the keys so badly, considering she just got here. His grandmothers paranoia entered his head and reminded him that government officials are constantly crawling around; specifically this town. But then again, perhaps she did this exact thing in the last school she was at. So, for a moment for him to process the information, he couldn’t help but to smirk and chuckle a bit. “So, you want me to show you where all four of the janitor closets are? Well... The main janitor closet actually doubles as their break room, which is in E-Wing, next to the teachers lounge..” he says this casually, beginning to walk that specific way. There was still time before classes started, glancing at one of the many wall clocks in the hallway. “But if you want to know.. They end up turning in their keys to the Head Janitor at the end of the day. The Head Janitor, Todd Hoffer, is the guy who you want to mostly focus on,” he shrugged lightly. He would only know because of kid gossip the last few years.
A little thing to know about Tods Hoffer is that he was a year away from retirement. He was 89 years old, still married for 58 years to La Mae Hoffer, and had a few children, a lot more grand children. But had always worked the same job since he was 25: A Janitor. He was very shriveled, wrinkled, and extremely large glasses that makes his eyes look two times bigger, if not three. Otherwise, he was well known.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:36 pm

Oliver heshi

She smirked, and was quite exited by his corporation. very well...th- from excited she went to aggrieved, thanks she says dimming her eyes, but then going right back in her before mood, listening to everything he says slowly storing it in her head. the head janitor eh? Should be eezzzz right? she says lifting one hand up to the sky. As much as she hated people. Meh he wasn't so bad.....

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:28 pm

“Mm, well, he has the keys on a big key ring; like, comically,” he shrugged, glancing around the crowd of kids to see if there was any chance of seeing the head janitor. There wasn’t. “It weighs like 3 pounds and kinda weighs down his pants. He’ll notice if you just take it off of him... But I think he leaves the keys in the building when he leaves for the day. I don’t see them on him, I think,” he squinted a little at the fuzzy details. He didn’t really think about it, watching the janitor. And whatever she wanted to do, she might throw him a bone for helping her. “Otherwise... I think that’s pretty much it when it comes to the whole ‘keys’ situation..” he shrugged. “Otherwise... Anything else?” He slowly put his hands in his pockets, not really sure if she needed any other help.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:58 am

Oliver heshi
Tag: teneca

She wasn't so sure why they where helping her, but she liked the generosity. She thought about everything he said, maybe shed just have to break in at night, grab the key she needed and he'd never notice, then she can put it back the next night. She thought harder. yeah. One witch janitor rooms has the files for all the students. Two where does he turn them in? she asks. She knew that after giving him the information of exactly what she was doing wasn't the best idea, if she did get caught it was easy for him to rattle her out. Shed have to make sure to be nicer to him. One wrong move and he could have evidence from this whole conversion. Even if he didn't give her this last bit of information. He still gave her enough to get in trouble.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby styx2749 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:43 am

CJ

15 years old/ she / power: invisibility / location: outside school / tags: Jennifer Clay

CJ just stood there for a moment feeling awkward then moved to the side to allow Jenny to stand. While waiting for Jenny to rise, CJ turned to face the gapping maw of the school again. From this closer vantage point the doors appeared more as simple doors than the jaws of a beast or the entrance to Hell. She daydreamed a moment about what to expect in the next few minutes; flashes from TV shows zipped through her mind, snippets of information other people told her echoed in her brain. Was any of that true? She knew there was only one way to find out for herself.

In a moment of sudden inner strength, CJ took a step towards the school, alone, completely forgetting that she had approached Jenny as a guide. Then the paranoia overwhelmed her and she shrank back, questioning everything she had ever done and muttering to herself in ASL. For a moment, just a fraction of a second, CJ flickered like a broken hologram then reappeared whole and unaffected, as though she hadn't noticed the anomaly.
styx2749

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:19 am

Jenifer clay

Tag: CJ

Jenny stood there wishing she could read her thoughts, poor girl seemed like a new topic was overwhelming her every second. She watched her start to approach, then jumped back, hugging the wall to the building as hard as she could, wait.........could...she have....powers too? She relaxed back off the wall and looked at CJ up and down, trying to think of what just happened. ...maybe...you should calm down, how bad can it be? Right. After all your gonna have to deal with it everyday, so the sooner you get used to it, the better? from her own experience when she got mad or activated, shed release more malotaion then she'd normally would, but perhaps she's nervous...and that triggered hers? Of course it was just a theory. Though she had just met CJ, she couldn't imagine being stripped to a table with tubes coming in and out of you. By this point. She was a bit happy that she wasn't the only one with this problem, but then again.............she could be wrong, yeah. Probably. Probably just my eyes tricking me? Right? After all. She seems like a normal girl.

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby styx2749 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:01 am

CJ

15 years old/ she / power: invisibility / location: outside school / tags: Jennifer Clay

CJ stood awkwardly between Jenny and the door to the school, waiting for Jenny to appear beside her. After a moment, she looked back to see if Jenny was coming and noticed Jenny's confused expression. It was just the sign her paranoia was waiting for. Overwhelming her with doubts, anger, self-hatred, and fear, the paranoia drove her into a feverish state and she took off through the doors without a second thought. I knew I didn't belong in a place like this! People will never like me! They think I'm weird because I use ASL! I never should have talked with anyone!

After rushing inside, CJ found herself utterly confused, turning in circles only to find no indication of where to go. Doors. There are doors everywhere! Which way do I go? Isn't there supposed to be a reception desk or something? She found an empty wall as far from the clumps of students as she could manage and slumped onto the floor in heap, hiding under her hoodie and long hair.
styx2749

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me