Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Dungeons and Dragons - Not Accepting

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:28 pm

DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS

A world of flying cars, floating homes and lavish trips to Mars in a day are today’s world. Here, everyone has evolved from the ancient ways of dragond and warlocks. Here, technology is our sorcery and dragons are mere goblins compared to what truly hides...

The DM is on at... 4:00(am/pm) - 7:30(am/pm) Nov. 18 MST
    Will be changed session to session

Classes:
    Ambassador is a bard
    Genius is a wizard
    Muscle is a barbarian
    Outlaw is a rogue
    Pilot is a sorcerer
    Soldier is a fighter
    Medic is a cleric
    Shooter is a ranger
    Veterinarian is a druid
    Police Officer is a paladin
    Martial Artist is a monk
You may notice some missing classes if you’ve played before (I.E. warlock) but that’s because I either didn’t find a good translation to it or couldn’t think up how to make a translation. Thank you for your understanding.

Races:
    Human
    Elf (High or Wood)
    Half Orc
    Dwarf
    Tiefling
    Halfling
    Half Elf
    Dragonborn
    Genasi
    Shifter
You are allowed to use homebrew races and other editions, given you pm me first and I give you permission!!!

Spells:
    Magic has long since been lost to people in today’s world. There are no spells anymore!

RULES:

Everyone’s got to have them, Dungeons and Dragons is no exception! Please look at the rules found here for general CS rules - read them throughly! On top of those rules, I have some of my own...
    •Anything the DM says happens, there are no exceptions!
    •You must use the dice roller on the Discord for this game! This will show me proof your rolls are legitimate, as well as my own.
    •You can die here, there will be no describing the death in physical details though you can have a moment to say goodbyes to other players if given the chance.
    •If/When you die you will need to make a new character, in which you will wake up in the last inn or camp the party was in or is closest to.
    •Be nice to everyone even if they are a first time player and you are a seasoned veteran. This is meant to be welcoming!
    •You are not allowed to role play while the DM is gone. I will post the moment I am on saying you are free to play again and again when I leave saying the session is closed.
    •You don’t have to make every session, it’s okay to miss games!
    •Have fun and join the discord(please only join the discord when you have submitted your player)

Navigation:

Anyone can pm me with any questions, player or not! Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons.
Last edited by Galipaygo on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:46 am, edited 15 times in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Character Sign Up

Code: Select all
Character Name:
Class:
Physical Traits:
Personality:
Brief Backstory(optional):
Other:
Last edited by Galipaygo on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Current Characters

Thavan Strine(Muscle) - NaCl
Finos Illius(Outlaw) - Rose.King
Paraphet Carroway(Ambassador) - Blaytz
Velvet Tamlin De Andios Kelwarin(Genius) - bad ideas dave
Sharp and Pointy(Medic) - Quati
Ariki(Ambassador) - QueerKirby
Jivilvilm(Ambassador) - Egg With Legs
Velathaxia Meran(Pilot) - InfectedHau
Player Scorpion (Scimie)(Outlaw) - catsrule1908
Averis Vanadian (Shooter) - Pippin2luv
Alexandra (Medic) - Avrap
Elenor (Medic) - Cynomin
•[url=?]Synobi Tresna[/url] (Outlaw) - Starless.Skyes
Last edited by Galipaygo on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:17 am, edited 12 times in total.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Main Maps

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:00 pm

Main World:

Credit for making this map is Rose.King

>Yeano (Western) - Industrial
>Drendalin (Northern) - Wealthy, contains big companies and most space access
>Telavon (Eastern) - Poor, not well off
>Hiak (Southern, Western-most) - Contains most food producers but also has some high-end officials
>Gendavir (Southern, Eastern-most) - Competes with Hiak in all ways, controls the smaller island in the world and focuses on exploration of everything
Last edited by Galipaygo on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Past Sessions

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:14 pm

This is where I’ll post where a plot point started for anyone wanting to follow the story or players wanting to recall anything that has happened.

One - End of one
Two - End of two
Three - End of three
Four - End of four
Last edited by Galipaygo on Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Player Deaths

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:29 pm

Any players that have sadly left us will be posted here so we can remember them

[url=death post](player name)[/url]
Last edited by Galipaygo on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:36 pm

•What happens to any racial magic?:
    Some racial magic will remain, such as dragonborn breath spells, though if a race gives you a spell like, say, dancing lights you will not gain the racial spell.
•For the Genius class are their “spells” translated to a modern equal like “Magic Missile” translates to “mechanical missile” and it’s some sort of technology that they have that shoots the darts or something?
&
How that would work for sorcerers as well, especially where Wild Magic is concerned.:
    Only some racial magic will be retained, as stated above, and usually magic classes like wizard, cleric, and sorcerer will instead have different skills to help the party.
    Wild magic is a more complex subject, and since magic has long since been lost there is now wild magic translation.
•How does healing work? If i remember correctly, with a healer's kit in D&D you can only stabilize someone unless you have a feat to give hit points, but spells are being converted, so there is gonna be an equivalent 'Spell' called 'wrap someone with bandages'?
    So regarding healing, hit points can be gained through proper care which requires the proper materials. Med kits for starters gives 5 pain killers, 10 bandages, and 5 gauze wraps. When the act of giving treatment is done, you will roll to see how well you did (which we will use a wisdom check for). If the roll is above 10, they gain hit points as if you used a healing spell (so about 2d6 is I recall correctly). If it’s below 8, they got the wrong treatment and lost a hit point given they had one to lose. If the dice roll is 10-8 then they don’t gain or lose hit points.
•For ranger, what should i do about favored terrain and enemy?
    Favored enemy is still the same concept, favored terrain has these choices: ice planets, fire planets, city, wilderness(native), aquatic planets, and dark planets. If one wishes to discuss a different kind of terrain then I am open to further questions.
•Do the various Planes work the same as they do in baseline D&D?:
    Since time are different the planes have slight variations, but they are pretty much the same concept.
•(Question):
    (Response)
Last edited by Galipaygo on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:23 am, edited 5 times in total.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Class Descriptions

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:39 pm

Wizards (aka Genius):
    The genius is a total computer nerd, they know the ins and outs of any technological thing they can get their hands on. Cyphering, coding, hacking, all no problem for this class.
    Since the genius is a translation of a magic-less wizard, they don’t have spells. Instead, they have new proficiencies and actions. A genius starts out with a simple chrome book instead of a spell book, which is full of very simple and weak programs. This chrome book is easy to hack into no matter the firewalls.
    Genius proficiencies: Coding, hacking, cyphering, tracking(online). If you think of any other computer things let me know and I may make it a proficiency.
    A genius has a trick up their sleeve, though, for they aren’t those weak geeks in high school. They are trained in simple self defense and know how to use hand guns.

Sorcerer (aka Pilot):
    Through years of training you have perfected your piloting skills. You know how to weave out of any situation, fly any craft, and you have extensive knowledge of deep space.
    Since the pilot is a magic-less sorcerer, they don’t have spells. Instead, they have new proficiencies and actions. A pilot starts out with a “lucky charm” instead of an arcane focus. This lucky charm gives them +2 to flight checks when in sight. This lucky charm can be anything, a love letter from a wife, a stick from a teacher, or a mug from a best friend.
    Pilot Proficiencies: Space navigation, piloting of all crafts (ships, jets, planes, etc.).
    The pilot needed to be trained in how to protect themselves, though, and thus have proficiencies in hand guns and shot guns. They also aren’t too bad with fist fighting.

Cleric (aka Medic):
    The medic has had their fair share of hard times and have chosen to mend those broken as they once were. They know every part of the body, where everything is and how to fix it with the proper tools.
    Since the medic is a magic-less cleric, they don’t have spells. Instead, they have new proficiencies and actions. A medic starts out with a med pack instead of a holy symbol that is chock full of medical supplies good for 5 uses between replenishing supplies. However, these aren’t surgeon-class materials. It’s more something you’ll find in a child’s camping med kit. It has bandages, ace wraps, and some pain killers to help quiet those annoying patients.
    Medic proficiencies: All medical needs (stitching, amputating, diagnosing, etc.), identifying body parts/organs
    The medic wasn’t so keep on being trained to hurt those they wish to heal so they only have proficiency with hand guns.

Bard (aka Ambassador):
    Gifted in the ways of negotiations and deception ambassadors are especially talented with getting their way verbally.
    Since the ambassador is a magic-less bard, they have no spells. Instead, they have new proficiencies and actions. An ambassador has the deception skill instead of spellcasting feature, and they start out with a blank book and a pen to write down anything they need to. This gives them advantage on rolls regarding that topic. This book has 20 pages, so it’s only good for 20 things.
    Ambassador proficiencies: Negotiations, influencing gambits, revitalize alliances, inspiring, one instrument
    The ambassador is a profession often full of trouble, thus they make sure they are trained to use hand guns and simple rifles.
    (Bardic inspiration is still applicable, this is used for the same purposes but instead of songs you give rousing speeches)

Barbarian (aka Muscle):
    These guys aren’t bright, just like their ancient ancestors, but man can they hit hard! They have honed their abilities to perfection and know just how to punch. These guys mean serious business!
    Since the muscle hasn’t evolved much from normal barbarians, they retained almost all of their previous traits like rage and unarmored defense. You don’t want to come up against one of these guys with all these centuries of raw rage.
    Muscle Proficiencies: Same as barbarians, though they also have proficiency with heavy guns.

Rogue (aka Outlaw):
    Through the shadows you won’t find these guys, they know how to hide and won’t let you know what they’re up to. They know how to deceive and how to get what they want. Beware the outlaws.
    Since outlaws have passed on their skills very well they haven’t changed much at all, except for the technology involved. They know how to break into basically any locked space given the proper materials.
    Outlaw Proficiencies: Silent guns (snipers and such), anything the rogue previously had.

Fighter (aka Soldier):
    Born with a will to be in arms and fighting with their kin are the soldiers that defend the mighty nations we know today. They have evolved with technology and know the battlefield all too well. It’s hard to find a soldier not willing to fight for what’s right to them.
    Fighters have learned to fight with the evolving weapons, so they are keen with any kind of weapon they can get their hands on. Just give them something and the job will be done!
    Soldier Proficiencies: Anything fighter, medium and light guns.

Ranger (aka Shooter):
    These guys are given the skills to shoot long distances. They know their target, they have their scope, and they will finish whatever they need. These guys mean business.
    Shooters aren’t very keen on their hand to hand or martial fighting skills, those have been lost to them, but man do they know guns!
    Shooter Proficiencies: All guns, all scopes, most things ranger (no martial weapons).

Druid (aka Druid):
    Their lives are dedicated to caring for animals and making sure they know what to do when something happens. Animals are little angels to these characters, who cares about the humanoids when you have a fluffy mastiff or an adorable owl?!
    Since the veterinarian is a magic-less druid, they don't have spells. Instead, they have new proficiencies and actions. A veterinarian has the medicine and animal handling skills instead of spellcasting feature, though they also lose the ability to use martial weapons. Who needs to use a sword when you know how to heal a precious little bunny? The veterinarian also starts with a med kit specifically for the use of animals - good for about 5 uses when used on exclusively small animals.
    Veterinarian Proficiencies: Pistols, healing kits, identification of animal-related things.

Monk (aka Martial Artist):
    This is the one class that has remained near the same throughout all time. These people can defend themselves without the need of weapons in their hands, as well as have perfected the art of defense.
    Marital Artists are nearly exactly the same as their ancient ancestors the monks. They don't tend to be as religious, and they know how to use simple modern weapons as well as the ancient tools. They are almost the only class that has retained the knowledge of martial weapon use.
    Martial Artist Proficiencies: Pistols, everything monk.

Paladin (aka Police Officer):
    The law is to be upheld at all costs, no exceptions be you rich or poor. These men will rush into battle for the sake of justice and sacrifice themselves for others without a second's hesitation.
    Since the police officer is a magic-less paladin, the have no magic. Instead, they have new proficiencies and actions. Police officers know how to use nearly every weapon, but have long since lost their ability to use most martial weapons. Instead of lay on hands, a police officer knows how to use medical kits to heal wounds until they can get the injured to a doctor. This means they can only stabalize someone with a med kit.
    Police Officer Proficiencies: Small and medium guns, batons, shields, tasers, other police items, medical kits.
Last edited by Galipaygo on Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Pantheon

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:40 pm

Toma

Credit for (Toh-Mah) goes to Quati

Toma is the god of destruction, always depicted as a lava being with sunken eyes, but empty sockets. Toma is what you'd think of when you fear your home being destroyed. Only few see Toma as a good being, and those creatures are feared among the civilizations. Never trust anyone or thing that worships Toma.
    Acleina:

Credit for (Ack-clay-nah) goes to Quati

Acleina is the goddess of life and peace. She is a beautiful being that everyone respects and worships. Any acts against Acleina is an act against the world. Acleina is always depicted with long water hair and a sea green gown. She’s the goddess you pray to for sick family, lost hope, and lasting peace. Acleina is hope.
    Eloquence

Credit for (Ell-oh-quinn-s) goes to pippin2luv

Eloquence is the goddess of death and evil. Everything fears her meeting and know seeing a shadow raven is a sign of her presence. Her face is never seen in any depiction and no creature on record that has ever worshiped her has ever lived past their second year of worship. There is no one that doesn't fear her power.
Last edited by Galipaygo on Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dungeons and Dragons POSTING OPEN

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:50 pm

People can make players now. Only accepting 10 people!

Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me