☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Shinceon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Virisia

She had pushed down any shadows expect the one behind the teen to the end of the stairs make sure he could not escape. She took a couple steps closer prepared for him to run, "you don't need to know my name."

Olivia

She nodded, "that is good, " she looked at everyone else, "what are we going to do with the demon?"
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Travis

"you sure? i would like to know it next time we meet, cause im pretty sure i cant kill you and i know you cant kill me." He smiles at her already thinking up a new plan since his escape shadows are gone.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Full name ➟ Reidun "Xia Argon" Olsen

Age ➟ 17

Gender ➟ Female

Sexuality ➟ Bisexual/Biromantic

Power ➟ Aura Manipulation

Traits ➟ Outgoing, short tempered, articulate, lackadaisical, energetic, conscientious, adventurous

Height ➟ 5'8"

Appearance ➟ 12 inch auburn hair, thick locks of it falling over her shoulders, and down the centre of her back.
Xia has bright and wide cerulean eyes with a rather circular face shape.
You will hardly ever see her without her armour (an iron chest plate, wrist guards and shoulder guards,
over top of chain mail.) She wears a splayed grey leather skirt and grey leggings with a blue design.

Strengths ➟ High stamina (exercised through years of wearing heavy armour)

Weaknesses ➟ Xia always has an amulet around her neck
(a large sapphire pendent dangles at her chest, held up by a golden chain).
Without it, she is almost powerless, as it acts as an amplifier. Xia is also asthmatic.

Weapon of choice ➟ Golden Trident

History ➟ Until Xia ran away at ten years old, she lived in the orphanage close to Windwoods.
It was a cruel place, draining Xia's hopes of ever being free to discover and learn.
At a young age, she had some sort of symbol, like a combination of letters branded on her upper arm.
It left a horrid and prominent scar, and when Xia left to live on her own in the forest, the first thing she wanted to do was get rid of it.
Over the next seven years, Xia lived in a treehouse that was nestled between two redwoods, learning how to speak and write
in Latin and English, studying anatomy, botany, and aura manipulation soon after she developed her power at the age of 15.
She also tattooed herself an entire sleeve to cover up the branding on her arm.

Crush ➟ Silas Meis

Zodiac ➟ Terentia—March 12th

Last edited by passione on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Virisia

She took another step closer as she squeezed the struggling teen being held by her tail cutting them in half. "And how are you so sure about that, you have no escape, no one has come to help you accept this pest," she gestured towards Cilan.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:40 pm

Travis

"well fine dont give your name i was just trying to be nice." *i sigh and close my eyes concentrating and reach back into the shadows behind me with my powers and suddenly try to rip them away from virisia's control*
Last edited by Travster44 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

am not saying.

Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:40 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared/Hopeful>Tagged: Rowan/Gavotte/Blaze/Olivia/Jen/Cadence

Blaze crouches in front of me and by some miracle I manage to get onto his back, with a lot of help from the others. Though each movement was agony.
"We will deal with it soon, but first our top priority should be to regroup and see who is missing." I say attempting to take charge now that my Mother cannot. I feel my body tense slightly and I look over to double check that Rowan was still holding my hand, and he was.
"The thing up there is not human and I think it'll take more than a few of us. I don't like the feeling I am getting from it. So regroup, strategize and attack."
I look around to judge the reaction of everyone my gaze landing once again on Olivia, my eyes plead with her to tell us anything she may know. I was 100% sure that it had the life energy signature as she did.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Casedy/Eleanor/Ashton/Jaai/Cyprian

After a short walk, I tell my accomplices to stay put as I approach the teens from their blind spot, walking closer to them before disappearing into the shadows, my presence having disappeared completely. I watch them with the eyes of a predator. The girl looked terrified and Master Cyprian looked defensive, but I could tell he was faking it.
Smirking, I let out an insane giggle which echos around the area.
"Well, well, well... what do we have here?" I ask darkly my voice continuing to echo yet coming from nowhere.
"Master Cyprian, who is the little girly you are with?" My presence suddenly comes from nowhere, enormous and terrifying. It was as if Jaai and Cyprian were standing in the presence of their worst fears.
I continue to giggle maliciously as blood lust fills the area adding to the fear, "Oh well, it doesn't matter if she is going to die." I whisper into Cyprian's ear suddenly beside him and Jaai, leaning over the female whilst staring at her, smiling a smile that could only belong to the devil himself. To meet my eyes would be to actually meet her worst fear.
This was the art of minor psychological control, it is one of the basics of being an assassin.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Concerned>Tagged: Olivia/Gwen/Rowan/Jen/Gavotte/Cadence

I go over to Guinevere and crouch down once again hiding my wings and antennae so she can climb onto my back.
Once she is up I turn to Gavotte, "No kidding... I think she'd do more than kill me..." A shiver runs up my spine from the fear of that idea.
"Please keep this between us."
I then turn to Mayor Cadence and use my powers to command her, "You will follow us and keep quiet, no matter what you see or hear. If someone attacks us, you will be your regular self long enough to defeat the. After you will return to this hypnotized state and continue to follow quietly."
I then turn my attention to Guinevere as she proposes her plan, my eyes widen at the leadership capabilities of this girl, she had come up with a smart and logical plan under all the pressure.
"I second that idea." I say looking at the others to see what they thought.
Last edited by Fenrhys, Wolf Queen on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:45 pm

Casedy

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor,
location-forest
doing-scoping
mood-careful
crush-Cyprian

The teen saw the irratated look on Dawn's face and smirked to herself. She had to admit the way they talked about her village made her blood boil they where just a toy to them well soon enough the tables would turn and they would be the toys but until her plan fell into action she followed along watching as dawn jumped into the trees and found Cyprian and Jaai and followed closely as dawn walked towards them

Ashton Brown

{Tags-Casedy, Dawn, Eleanor, Cyprian, Jaai
location-forest
doing-stalking
mood-entertained
crush-Dawn
Age-17}

He glared at the "guard" as he got a bit to cocky making it clear he wouldn't hesitate to kill the human. Though his attention quickly switched to Dawn as she replied to him a dark chuckle escaping his throat "There Idiots thinking they can kill us. and their cries for help are pethetic" he added as his eyes followed the girls as she swiftly travled to a proper perch to find the ones they needed when she jumped back down he followed beside her "how fars the prince?" he asked before his question was answered because before he knew it Prince Cyprian and his little companion where just in front of them he couldn't help but smirk as his eyes narrowed on the girl she didn't seem like much of a threat but when he was given orders to stay hidden for now he nodded and pulled Casedy behind a bush leaving her there as he circled the group but remained hidden in the shadows
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Virisia

Her frowned as she swiped at the boy who was busy keeping her powers away from her. This boy both was fast and great with his powers which was impressive but Virisia still needed to kill him.

Olivia

She gave Guin and confused look not knowing what she was asking for, "I agree with Guin, we should regroup."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:47 am

Travis

He opened his eyes and barely had enough time to bring his sword up and deflect the blow from her swipe but he still stumbled away from the force of it but by then he had the shadow mostly under control and created 12 clones and made them all run off in different direction so she didnt know which was the real one.
Image Image Image

am not saying.

Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:37 am

Name: "My name is Jonah Soare. It is very nice to meet you."
Sexuality: "I am straight."
Power: "I can influence dreams. Or I used too. Not really anymore.
Personality: "I'm smart, caring, loyal, responsible... basically how an Alpha should be. Or as Clotilda would put it, how an Omega should be. I love to learn all that I can, so I am definitely a nerd.
Height: "I am 6'0". I know I'm tall, but I hit my growth spurt early.
Appearance: "I look like my mother and father. My father's nose, and his hair. I have my mom's silver eyes while also apparently inheriting her mouth and brain. He is also sorta muscular despite reading all day. He likes to exercise too, so he isn't a total nerd.
Strengths: "I am great at trivia. Does that count?" He is very loyal, and has a lot of knowledge. He is patient and can think his way out of situations.
Weaknesses: "Apparently, to Clotilda, I am an arrogant, over-bearing, disgrace of a misbehaving little teenager. Oh, and an omega. He isn't that strong, and he is a very slow runner. He is not an athlete, per say, despite his build.
Weapon of choice: "Bow and Arrows, like my mother."
Crush: "I am deeply in love with Clotilda Adamson."
Other: "Like my mother, father, sister, and love of my life, I am dead. I still have a younger brother.

Name: "Yup. It's me. The one and only, Flynn Soare."
Age: "I am a prodigy, just like my family apparently. I am a wee 15 years old."
Sexuality: "Straight."
Power: "Wanna have a race? I can guarantee I can win. I'm like faster than the speed of light. When I run, a blazing trail follows me!" He has super-speed. Like not like the speed of light, but he likes to say that.
Personality: "Outgoing, smart, loyal, responsible, Alpha. Pretty much all there is to it." He is also a tease, a jokester, and loves to have fun. He does have a temper though, just like his father.
Height: "I'm 5'11. If you make a short joke, I will end you."
Appearance: "I look like my father. Gold eyes, brown hair. Well his was a darker brown. He was also tanner. So I guess I have some of my mother in me. Muscular from running all of the time.
Strengths: "I have great endurance. And speed."
Weaknesses: "Soare's don't have weaknesses." He isn't super strong, he isn't patient whatsoever, and he has a temper. He also has no agility whatsoever. Despite being a runner, he is clumsy.
Weapon of choice: "Sword. Just like my father."
Crush: "Psh." He doesn't think anyone can love him since he feels like he killed his family.
Other: "I had a family. A great one. No one can ever replace them. Not Amber, not Jonah, not mom, not dad. If you try, you're more than stupid. You're idiotic. He is very territorial about his family.

Name: "My name is Amber Soare."
Sexuality: "I am straight."
Power: "I can control electricity. Since it's the melding of hot and cold, which my parents were literally."
Personality: "I'm just like the rest of my family. Smart, loyal, resonsible, Alpha. You'll learn more about me in time. I'm an open book!
Height: "I am a measly 5'6". I am-was- the shortest one in my family.
Appearance: "I look like a mix of my parents. Half and half. Even my eyes! One is silver the other is gold, but I wear brown contacts. I tended to notice a lot of people were having a problem picking an eye to stare into.
Strengths: "Where do I start? I'm just teasing! I have great endurance, and I can keep going and going and going. Great pain tolerance too." She does have great endurance.
Weaknesses: "Hmmmm. I don't know if I have one?" She is just teasing. She knows her weaknesses, but she doesn't like to share them. Sometimes she can be too controlling, and care too much. She wears her heart out on her sleeve. She isn't a master of running or strength, but she has enough. She isn't the most agile either.
Weapon of choice: "Bow and Arrows. I don't miss."
Crush: "My true mate is out there somewhere. I just haven't found him yet."
Other: "I'm the only one left in my family. I don't really like to talk about it." She will be in for a shock when Flynn is still alive.

Name: "My name is Mayne. Mayne Elianus. Pleasure to meet you.
Sexuality: "I am bisexual. I think everyone is beautiful.
Power: "It's not very useful, but I can make people comfortable. I can create pillows or new clothes. He really wants to be Rowan's apprentice.
Personality: "I'm quiet, and thoughtful. I'm very observant, and not that social. Not that I'm shy, but it's just that I would rather listen. I also am very proper."
Height: "I'm 5'9"."
Appearance: "I have auburn hair like my mother, and mulberry eyes. Sort of a mix of my mother's brown eyes and my father's purple eyes. I'm a bit leaner than most.
Strengths: "I have a soothing tenor voice? I don't have many strengths really." He can run decently, and he has great agility. He is very limber.
Weaknesses: "I am not strong, like at all."
Weapon of choice: "Throwing knives, just like my parents."
Crush: "Um. I'd rather not say." Timpani Steele.
Other: "I also had a younger sister named Adeline. She's... she's with my parents.

Name: "My name is Regina Lamia. You haven't heard of me?"
Gender: "I am a girl. I know I look like a girl. You just need to get your eyes checked."
Sexuality: "I am bisexual. A gorgeous person is a gorgeous person, am I right?"
Power: "Regeneration. Sort of like a star fish, but so much faster. It makes me very hard to kill." There is only one way to kill her. And only one way to disable her powers is through light from Rowan, or Cilan, or Solara, or the sun, or any natural light giving source.
Personality: "I am kind, caring, loyal: everything a girl should be. She is cut from the same-cloth as her parents. Surprisingly, all she wants is to make her father proud. She will do anything, and be anything, to just see his eyes shine with pride. She works hard to stay near the top of her class, if not the top of her class. She is as loyal to her causes as her parents. She will do whatever it takes to get to the top, even if it means backstabbing a friend two. Like her father, she has an aura about her that demands respect, and she will flaunt her attractiveness to get that respect. She looks rather innocent, and she will act very kindly to you. In fact, she seems like the friendliest person ever. She will never frown, and she will always help a friend, just as long as they make a deal. She is absolutely in love with deals, and she will call in a favor at a moment's notice. She expects her friends to get it done right then and there, and they will. Everyone is secretly afraid of her unknown wrath. Beware of Regina. She is one of the most fake person you will ever meet.
Height: "6'0". That's without the heels, honey."
Appearance: "White-blond hair, creamy skin, perfect completion, bright baby-blue eyes. I look like a model." She looks an awful lot like her father.
Strengths: "I am very athletic, and I'm very fast. I'm also very strong." She is a great actress, but she is also fast. And she is strong enough.
Weaknesses: "From where I'm from, showing weaknesses is a sign of death." Her pride, her ego, sunlight, or any natural light. She cannot attack anyone in the sunlight.
Weapon of choice: "Are my nails an option I'm kidding?" Scythe.
Crush: "The list goes on and on. Prince Cyprian, Princess Cyrena, Gavotte Tenuto, Mal Everton are just a few of them." She is the destroyer of ships.
Other: She works for Alastiar, as her family helped with the revolution. Queen Solara placed her curse on her entire family, so now, when Regina goes into the sunlight, she burns and is in immense pain. She cannot survive in the light, and she has to go into the darkness. Don't be fooled by her acts.

Kelly Soare ~ 39 ~ Female ~ 5'7" ~ Bow and Arrows ~ Shadow Travel
Ben Soare ~ 41 ~ Male ~ 6'2" ~ Swords ~ Beam of Light

Theia Elianus ~ 40 ~ Female ~ 6'0.5" ~ Sword ~ Fire Wielder
Onille Elianus ~ 42 ~ Male ~ 5'9" ~ Throwing Knives ~ Emotion Manipulation
Adeline Elianus ~ 9 ~ Female ~ 4'7" ~ Throwing Knives ~ Unknown
Fate: Dead. All followers of Queen Solara, and loyal until their deaths.

Brennius Lamia ~ 55 ~ Male ~ 6'3" ~ Ax ~ Could control what one thought
Rori Lamia ~ 53 ~ Female ~ 5'11" ~ Scythe ~ Could control the blood of another person
Fate: Dead. They both were strict followers of Alastair and Atalanta. They were the distraction to help dethrone Solara. They died in the process.
Last edited by TheFae on Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:09 am, edited 8 times in total.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery