☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Slightlybetter » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:21 am

Erin walked through the village, finishing off the soldiers on the ground who were still alive. He figured it was the kind thing to do. He watched the group of strangers with caution, trying to keep his distance for a while.
(Whelp I guess I should never sleep again XD missed the action.)
Slightlybetter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:52 am

-- Image OPTIONAL --
Name: Eleanor Merdiris
Sexuality: straight
Power: the power of plants
Personality: she is calm and patient, maybe due to her power of plants. She doesn't get angry easily, and forgives people quickly. She isn't quick to trust, though, but once she trusts you she is very loyal and protective.
Height: 167cm
Appearance: she has long, black wavy hair that comes down to the bottom of her back. She also her emerald green eyes. She is middle height, but is very thin.
Strengths: she is quite good at healing die to her knowledge of plants.
Weaknesses: She is terrified of fire. Being close to it will make her shaky, and if she gets too close she might even faint. If she gets burned by fire, it will also be a much worse burn than for a normal person.
Weapon of choice: A long, straight, thin sword.
Crush: open, will probably add soon.
Other: this is kind of Wip, I might add more soon.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:54 am

(Sounds cool! Welcome!)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:50 am

Not even noticing the battle ending, she walked off. Mallory walked on until she heard several screams. She ran towards it, recognizing the voice. Lying at her feet, were bodies of her wolf pack, 12 or so. Her breathing nearly stopped at the sight. She heard footsteps and spun, a shining blade in her hands. The soldiers stopped, and cursed her kind, ready to shoot her. She was short of breath, and leaned against the tree. That was when it all broke loose. All the barriers she put up were immedietely shattered. Out of her rage, an enormous flock of crows emerged from the trees. They swarmed around the soldiers. She sank and wrapped her arms around her knees, pulling them close to her chest. Bloodcurling screams of pain errupted from the guards as the crows pecked them to shreds. She buried her head in her arms as tears fell down her face. She was dangerous. Blood stained her hands, fresh and dried. When the crows were finished, they circled the sky, some perching on the branches of the tree she leaned against. The sounds of their screams never left her head. I told you so... you are still a ruthless murderer. No I'm not. She fought with that voice in her head until her anger caused her to start a fire. Those dangerous yellow werewolf eyes that appeared rather than her dark ones... could burn anything she stared at. She closed her eyes, willing it all away.
Last edited by artemis, on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:51 am

Nytrix_Nightshade wrote:(Sounds cool! Welcome!)

(Does that mean I'm accepted? Or do I wait for the owner?)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:53 am

(The owner, but I'm fairly certain Two will accept)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:09 am

(it's ok, I'll just wait.)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:41 pm

"I could carry you," Tacet offered. He winced when he looked at Guinevere's powers. He wasn't Rowan Adamson, he didn't have a chance to heal wounds caused by power overuse. Tacet, like normal healers, was quite limited. But at least he never had to worry about killing his patient with too much of his power.
A painful gnawing hunger was stirring deep inside him. Tacet could tell time without a clock, and right now he knew he skipped breakfast. But the sun wasn't up. The sky was completely dark outside, and morning light wasn't even close to approaching. Tacet needed sunlight to survive. Even a cloudy day would be okay. But not pitch black, he couldn't physically tolerate this.
"If I do... we have to hurry. I don't have much time." Tacet looked out the window. Still no sign of the coming sunrise. Alastair's curse had already taken effect.

Cyprian nodded, looking down at the ground. He aimed a sneaky glare at Rowan, but immediately looked away because, damn, his eyes! All Adamsons' eyes held some kind of fiery heat, especially phoenixes, but right now Rowan's eyes burned worse than Solara's gaze was said to burn. Cyprian knew what had happened though. He was fighting Rowan, and the next thing he knew, he was on the ground with the creep standing over him. Cyprian was pretty lucky to have a body right now. He had survived and hadn't ended up like that redheaded soldier.
Why had he used his fists and not the rock thing? That was his only regret.

Brokenly, Rowan braced himself for another round of hateful accusations. No amount of abuse would ease the guilt wrenching his torn heart, though. He was tired, so tired, and he just wanted to sleep forever and be forgotten. Rowan wished Jaai would simply insult him, but instead she gave a speech that sparked more guilt inside him. She was right though. Rowan was just overly sensitive, and he had no right to be upset about his moral dilemmas right now. He was a healer and he shouldn't be wasting anyone else's time. They deserved better.
Rowan nodded with resignation. He had killed someone, lost his closest friend, and felt anger for the first time. And it hadn't been a full day yet. But even so... what were his problems compared to these villagers' troubles? It only made him even more ashamed of himself.
"I'm sorry," was all he could say. "I'm really sorry."
He wasn't expecting Jaai to hug him. But her arms wrapped around his waist, providing the contact he desperately craved. It was liberating, like a cool drink of water to a man dying of dehydration. Rowan let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He needed hugs like Tacet needed sunlight.
"Thank you," Rowan whispered. "I really needed that."
He didn't have the strength to hold back his power. He would never again attempt to force his healing to work faster, though. It was more deadly than some powers which were intended to be deadly. Rowan simply stood there, taking deep breaths as he allowed Jaai to heal.

Timpani despised Cyprian, but she was about to help him deal with Rowan. She didn't trust the other healer. But then again, Rowan looked too weak and defeated to do anything but cry for his mother. He was no threat. Timpani still wasn't too fond of that boy, but she was more irritated with Cyprian.
"Does he look like he's trying to murder people?" Timpani asked calmly, although she wasn't hiding her annoyance. She looked from Silas to Cyprian. "You aren't helping, prince."
Cyprian didn't even say a word. So he was obedient to Jaai. Good. At least somebody would keep the disgrace in line. Timpani knelt down beside Silas and put her arms around him. "Just try to relax. Rowan will be with you soon."
She looked up at Rowan with an insistent glare. That was an order.

Since Cadence and Gavotte were heading back to the mansion, Cilan started to walk around. None of the villagers' bodies were intact, although the soldiers' bodies were recognizable. It seemed the soldiers had purposely destroyed their victims' bodies. They probably feared necromancy, since Cilan was a phoenix. Ironically, phoenixes and necromancy were completely opposite elements from each other.
He was looking for Mallory, since he knew she would be okay. Unfortunately he came across the dead bodies of her packmates. Oh disgrace... Cilan regretted doubting that Tobias boy, now that the pack gave their lives to defend Windwoods. And it wasn't even their home either.
He found Mallory in a bloodstained forest area. The remains of soldiers weren't even remotely human looking. Cilan approached slowly and with deliberate steps, hoping she wouldn't freak out. "Mal?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Scared>Tagged: Tacet

"That could work." I say getting up from where I'm sitting, only to stumble and fall forwards onto my hands and knees wincing in pain. I let out a small growl of frustration hating this weakness.

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Peeved but Excited>Tagged:

With a smirk I walk back down the halls towards the stables licking my lips. Blood would surely be shed. I round a corner and one of the maids walks into me. The white towels she was holding go flying and scatter all over the floor. I give the maid a smile filled with malice, "How dare you bump into me?" I say, my voice filled with ice. The maid looks at me with terrified horror. Before she can even apologize, I slit her throat and her blood stains the the towels crimson.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

llhave a great day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Tacet reacted too slowly to catch his daughter. There was no time to agonize over guilt right now, though. His strength wouldn't last for long under this stifling darkness. He carefully picked up Guinevere in his arms. She was light enough for Tacet to carry, with the added strength from yesterday's sunbathing. Tacet's photosynthesis made him a lot stronger than he looked. But without light, he would soon become weaker than anyone here.
"You need some rest after this," he murmured as he walked towards the door, holding his adopted daughter. Tacet didn't care at all that she was adopted. He loved her exactly the same as he loved his biological children, and he knew Cadence felt the same. Windwoods was supposed to be a place where everyone loved each other.
When he got outside, he noticed the storm had stopped. The sky was still completely dark, but the lights from the mansion fell over the destroyed village. That reminded him. "Thank you for bringing your mum back," Tacet told his daughter as he walked. "I don't know what I would do without her."
After a while of walking, he realized he didn't see any villagers' bodies. Only scattered remains.
"It seems like only the soldiers' bodies are intact," Tacet observed, keeping calm. He had to keep calm in any situation. "Do you think they knew?"

Alastair matched the assassin's sinister smile. When he spoke, his voice seemed to have dropped an octave. If that was possible. Alastair already had a deep and menacing voice to begin with. "Do with them as you please. As long as Solara would have disapproved of it."
He forbade any kind of execution that involved quickly snapping the victim's neck, which used to be Queen Solara's modus operanti. Just to prove his superiority over the late Queen, Alastair made a point of killing people coldly and letting them bleed out in the darkness. (A shame for good people of the ice element who hate this impolite representation.)
He watched silently as Dawn left the room. It was unfortunate she was a girl from another family. Alastair honestly wished she was his own son.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me