☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby Shinceon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:17 pm

Olivia

She laughed and nodded as she looked down at the town, "yeah, I am pretty hungry to if I am honest. When do you think the others will be b-" she trailed off when the others teleported over, "nevermind."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy, » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:22 pm

Ari sat down on the hill, viewing the village below. She quickly did a head count of the people there, seeing that a couple more had left. I hope they make it back here alive...
Meanwhile, it was almost night time (correct me if i'm wrong), and the village below started to glow. It was a fair size for a village out in the middle of nowhere.

xxxxxlxl𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
╔═════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxlSpicy - She/Her
xxxllImage
xxxxllImageImage
xxl,lImageImage
xxlImageImage
xxxxxlAesthetic Trash
xxxxxxxxxxl
╚═════════════════╝
xxxxxxl𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙐𝙋
spicy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:44 pm

Silas Meis
Gender//
male.
Sexuality//
straight.
Age//
Power//
power disabling.
Weapon//
crossbow.
Personality//
+ gracious, kind, thoughtful,
and enjoys serving others.
- structureless, over-emotional,
and easily hurt.
Appearance//
White hair, fair complexion,
green eyes. Oval face and
tall rectangle frame. 5'10''.
Strengths//
amazing aim.
Weaknesses//
slow, oft confused in battle.
Family//
Emila Meis (mother), Jon Meis (father)
Crush//
open.

Emila Meis~ 39 ~ Female ~ 5'4'' ~ None ~ Power Disabling
Jon Meis ~ 39 ~ Male ~ 5'8'' ~ Lance ~ Water Manipulation
Fate: Followers of Alastair, and part of the Parliament.
Last edited by Azaline on Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:21 pm

[That's about the right time, Floofy. ^_^
I need Silas' height before I can add him. Oooh he's very cute though.]

Rowan took the blanket gratefully. Things like old teddy bears and hair ribbons would inexplicably draw him, because of the emotional significance attached to those objects. Love was the strongest emotion. Rowan could feel the lasting glow of love, even after the boy with the teddy bear had died, or after the girl had lost her ribbon.
He could feel the emotion attached to Lily's blanket too, so he cradled it tightly, but carefully. He didn't want to get his blood all over the soft blanket which was really quite cuddly. Rowan didn't want to let go, and he especially never wanted Lily to let go of him. He didn't even mind being teleported that much. The nausea couldn't compare with the pain searing through his abdomen that seemed to be worsening again. How much longer did he have to endure this?

"I hope they're here soon," Cilan told Olivia before going to sit down beside Ari. He immediately leaped to his feet when the others arrived, though. They were down one member, and Rowan's shirt was covered with blood.
"What the disgr-" Cilan started.
"Kylie's dead." Cyprian snarled at him. "We all would have died if it wasn't for Jaai and Mallory. And of course, me. So you better thank us, Ant boy."
Cilan wasn't in the mood for this attitude. He stared directly into Cyprian's eyes until the taller boy looked away, then nodded respectfully at Jaai before looking around. Mallory was in wolf form. No wonder it took him so long to notice her. Breathing a sigh of relief, he knelt down and gave her a big hug. "I'm glad you're okay."
"Hey, little brat. Your cuz needs help." Cyprian snapped.
Cilan stood up, took one look at Rowan, and had made up his mind. "Follow me," he told everyone. "We need to get to the village now. Rowan, I am carrying you."
"You sure you can manage?" Cyprian sneered.
Cilan took a deep breath, bracing a hand against a nearby tree. He didn't want to punch Cyprian in the face right now. After a second, he took his hand away. A blackened and smoldering handprint was left, seared into the bark.
Cyprian stopped making comments then. Must've realized it wasn't wise to play with fire.
"Up you go," Cilan said with a grunt as he lifted Rowan into his arms. He was Solara's son, he could carry his cousin bridal style. His mother's ridiculous strength was bound to have rubbed off on him.
"Alright everyone. Come with me, I know a family that will welcome us." Cilan began running down the hill, making sure to keep Rowan as still as possible.

[Time to introduce the Windwoods kids.]

Every night, the village would be serenaded to sleep by a quartet, consisting of two girls and two boys. Every member of the village was part of one. Tonight was Gavotte's turn. He sat on the edge of the fountain, beside his sister Casedy and his friends Silas and Timpani. They were playing Silent Night, but Gavotte's tenor saxophone solo was interrupted by a stampede. Timpani put her trumpet down.
"Refugees," she said in her low voice. She was 5'11", one of the tallest of the quartet.
Gavotte squinted at the approaching kids. The leader was carrying a wounded boy, but that was... no, it couldn't be. Weren't these two boys dead?
"Gavotte! Gavotte Tenuto!"
That was Cilan's voice. It was true. Cilan was actually here, so that had to be Rowan. They were still alive... but the hurt boy seemed to be barely hanging on.
Cilan stopped in front of Gavotte, panting as he knelt down with his cousin in his arms. "Casedy, Gavotte, it's nice to see you," he said before waving at the two new faces.
"Timpani," the tall girl introduced herself simply.
"I'll get my parents," said Gavotte before playing the C# major scale on his saxophone. It was his cry for help that everyone knew about, but only his parents were allowed to answer. F# minor was for everyone to answer.
In almost no time, his parents Cadence and Tacet came running out of their house, still barefoot in their pajamas. There was no shame about that. Everyone in Windwoods could wear pajamas and walk around barefoot, and nobody would judge. They kept the area so clean that shoes weren't necessary. The street was literally a lush carpet of grass and small flowers.
A long time ago, Solara had given her blessing to this village. Now the land was so fertile, everything was covered in green and vivid colors. Vines bearing trumpet-like flowers curled around each building, strengthening the walls. Any garden in Windwoods would produce crops four times as big as regular ones. But the best plants here were the sunflowers. They grew everywhere except the roofs. Just like Parliament, Windwoods never needed to use Adam Lin's electricity. The solar panels here, in this small village, could easily supply power to half the country if they ever needed backup.
"The Adamsons?" breathed Gavotte's father, Tacet. "You're alive?"
Cadence kicked her husband in the heel. "Not for long, if you don't heal the poor boy!"
"Sorry." Tacet chuckled lightly and knelt down, placing his hands on Rowan's wound. "I'm not one of your family's healers. This might sting a little," he said.
"That is cold," Rowan murmured but didn't flinch.
After a few seconds, Tacet Tenuto lifted up the boy's shirt to check. His wound was completely healed. It had obviously not been closed earlier, since he was still in the process of bleeding out.
"He needs rest," Cadence said sternly. "You all need rest."
"Our house has many empty rooms, so you are more than welcome to stay with us." Tacet said with a smile. Gavotte was glad he didn't explain about the empty rooms. Many of the family was murdered because of a rampaging criminal.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:13 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

The girl with the blue-grey hair sat beside her brother on the fountain and their friends. She had her guitar strap around her neck and shoulder as she played with them, this wasn't the first time she played for the town at night but it had been awhile so it was slightly nervracking seeing they where supposed to get the town to sleep. Once Gavotte began his solo she allowed her instrument to rest on her leg as her arm was getting tired of supporting it. Just as she got ready to start playing again she herd Timpani say something about Refugees and looked over to sure enough see a group of people coming towards them. She was about to pull her brother back behind her but before she had the chance she herd a familuar voice call him "Cilian? she asked herself before following after Gavotte stopping in front of Cilian and his group nodding when he said it was nice to see them. she wasn't quite sure what to think as last they knew Cilian and Rowan were dead. but now here they where in front of them. "Hello Cilan" she finally said before watching their parents come running at her brothers plee for help. even though her parents where in nothing but there night clothes it didn't phase the girl as she often saw the town walking about in the same thing. Though when her mother made the comment she couldn't help but give a roll of her eyes and a light laugh. THe girls eyes scanned the rest of the group though they held no greeting. Case didn't take lightly to strangers and curtainly not in her home. so when her mother said they would stay in their house she narrowed her eyes "i don't care where they stay, i'm not sharing my room" she told her mother before picking up her guitar case and waiting impatiantly to go back to the house
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:29 pm

"I wasn't offering your room. Nobody would want to stay there anyway, because of your attitude. You will be grounded if you make one more comment," Cadence threatened, straightening up to her full height (which was taller than everyone in her family except for Gavotte).
"Honey, please," Tacet said soothingly as he placed a hand on his wife's arm. He smiled at the refugees. "We have two large guest rooms, where you are free to stay."
"The boys can stay in my room," Gavotte offered. He wouldn't offer to the girls because last time he had a both-genders sleepover, a percussionist girl with anger problems broke his saxophone in a rage. He didn't know any of these girls. Just in case one was an angry percussionist, Gavotte would be careful.

Cilan looked around to face the group. "Erion, Cyprian-"
"I'm not staying with you, Adamson," Cyprian snarled. "I'll sleep outside. It's plenty warm here."
"Alright," Gavotte said cheerfully. "You can sleep outside. Our nights are always very beautiful. Because the Good Queen Solara blessed this village, no evil can come here anymore."
Rowan shivered.
"You're joining me and Gavotte," Cilan told his cousin firmly. Then he looked around to see Erion. "Are you rooming with us too? The girls can split up the two guest rooms. Go with people you get along with, please."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:11 pm

lily was truly relieved that the family they were staying with did not know or recognise who she was. "Thank you for your hospitality," she said quietly, offering a smile to Casdey. She placed her hand on Rowan's cheek and traced little patterns, glad he was no longer going to bleed to death. "No more close-to-death experiences for you, thank you mister," she muttered to him quietly. she stiffened at the man's comment about Queen Solora's peace blessing, clenching her jaw.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-The whole group
Location-the Village
Doing-watching what happens
Mood-irratated
Crush-none
Gender-female
age-17}

she narrowed her eyes as her mom threatened her but rolled her eyes instead of fighting back "comment" she mumbled as she walked away when she herd a boy snarrle she glanced at him with a slight smirk but didn't say anything. instead she started towards her house glancing back every now and then only to see a girl with Short brown hair and a slim build smile at her. Instead of smilling back she just shrugged it off and stopped when she reached the oppisite end of the fountain "are we gonna go or just stand there" she announced to anyone who might have cared before waiting for everyone
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Rowan closed his eyes, sighing as Lily gently drew patterns on his cheek with her finger. He looked dreamily content, like he had been struck by one of Luno's arrows. The boy was exhausted after today's events. Kylie's death, Rowan's own gruesome injury, and... his murder of the last soldier. Lily had assured him it was the right thing to do, but he still felt uneasy about using his powers for that purpose. Rowan was born to heal people. To save lives, not to take them away. He took deep breaths. Rowan would need to talk about this later.
He could feel a sense of drifting. He was falling asleep, here in Cilan's arms with Lily standing over him. There was something that had worried him about this peaceful little village, but now he was certain there was nothing to be afraid of. No evil could enter this beautiful place. And Rowan had entered the town... that meant he wasn't an evil person, right? He really hoped he wasn't an evil person. Rowan never wanted to hurt anyone, or steal something, or take over the world. He just wanted hugs, he just wanted everyone to be happy. Maybe he would be forgiven for what he did.
"No more close-to-death experiences for you, thank you mister," said the voice of his angel.
"Anything you wish, my queen," Rowan murmured drowsily.

"No problem. It's the Windwoods way." Cadence chuckled. She noticed the way that girl was tracing the cheek of Cilan's cousin. Oh how adorable. Cadence ignored her own daughter though, she was thoroughly fed up with her teenage brat. She had tuned out Casedy completely.
"Just stand there," Tacet laughed at his kid. "I'm serious! We need to introduce each other before we go inside. It's nice out tonight and the air smells great as always. Of course, we have the Good Queen to thank for-"
"You don't need to blow your trumpet," Cadence scolded her husband. "The sun already set. Solara's not listening, there's nothing you need to worry about."
"No, I truly am grateful for what she has done." Tacet insisted. "Our village is paradise."
"Solara failed us," Cadence muttered. "She's supposed to be the country's protector, but she let that murderer run rampant in my village."
"She didn't even know about us," Tacet said. "Please, honey-"
"I'm going to bed," Cadence snapped. "You introduce everyone to each other."
She walked past Casedy, barely restraining herself from slapping her daughter across the face. She had to remind herself it was wrong to beat her husband and children. It was one of the few lessons her parents gave her before they were callously murdered by that horrendous criminal.

Back at the fountain, Tacet smiled and sat down with Gavotte by his side. "So what are all your names? I know Cilan, and this is the cousin... Olive, is it?"
"Rowan," Cilan spoke for his cousin, who was pretty far away right now, mentally speaking.
"Right. Sorry, it is just your hair," Tacet chuckled. "And who are the rest of you?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:23 am

Jaai huffed, looking the family up and down. Surely they had a mind to dismiss introductions and simply let them get some sleep.
When Cyprian offered to sleep outside, she glanced at him. She tilted her head, saving her questions for later.
"Yeah, I may sleep outside as well," she answered, turning back to... What was the man's name? Had he said?
"Jaai. What do we call you?" She asked, running her fingers through her hair.

Silas had placed down his flute and stared at the strange assortment of people gathered around. He didn't know whether to approach them or not. He then gave up his internal struggle and slipped carefully over to the group. "Who are these people, Mr. Tacet?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me