Based on Click to view
Artist ItsAsher0 [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 22 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Color In (Challenge!)

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:20 am

I hope I did this right? I wasn't sure if these are free or paid. So if I have a price I owe you lmk ;w;

It's completely up to you! Full mystery. If I'm supposed to pick a species I like all of them, my favorites being the bottom left and top right ^^ but whatever inspires you!
๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Color In (Challenge!)

Postby SunstonePhoenix » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:22 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:I hope I did this right? I wasn't sure if these are free or paid. So if I have a price I owe you lmk ;w;

It's completely up to you! Full mystery. If I'm supposed to pick a species I like all of them, my favorites being the bottom left and top right ^^ but whatever inspires you!

KathrynKat wrote:These will be 80.C$ per, 200.C$ for 3 and 250.C$ for 5 Custom Creatures!
These paid customs I'll allow minor requests for changes after finished but you'll have only a few days to make the request but once request is in, then just shoot me a reminder if seems forgotten after a week.

I found this on the first post!
SunstonePhoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:31 am

@SunstonePhoenix

Thanks!! I'm just curious though because I'm pretty sure these are free, although there's also stated in their post that customs would be paid/mini commissions cost a price. So I'm just making sure I didn't add anything resulting into a priced one if that makes sense!

KathrynKat wrote:Hmm guess nobody wants freebies

KathrynKat wrote:I'll try and get around to these, but if too many, I may not get to all.
I'm open for mini commission customs that you can give more details on what you're hoping for.. I'll even revamp an idea you make.
These will be 80.C$ per, 200.C$ for 3 and 250.C$ for 5 Custom Creatures!
These paid customs I'll allow minor requests for changes after finished but you'll have only a few days to make the request but once request is in, then just shoot me a reminder if seems forgotten after a week.
๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:05 pm

ItsAsher0 wrote:@SunstonePhoenix

Thanks!! I'm just curious though because I'm pretty sure these are free, although there's also stated in their post that customs would be paid/mini commissions cost a price. So I'm just making sure I didn't add anything resulting into a priced one if that makes sense!

KathrynKat wrote:Hmm guess nobody wants freebies

KathrynKat wrote:I'll try and get around to these, but if too many, I may not get to all.
I'm open for mini commission customs that you can give more details on what you're hoping for.. I'll even revamp an idea you make.
These will be 80.C$ per, 200.C$ for 3 and 250.C$ for 5 Custom Creatures!

You did it correctly for the freebie
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:20 am

Don't forget to add me
also u can pick out of the hidden types too
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:48 am

KathrynKat wrote:Don't forget to add me
also u can pick out of the hidden types too

So sorry)! Added <3

ASHER - He/Him
SIGNATURE WIP.
Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:32 pm

Done!
I decided to make 2, you may pick 1 and other is discounted for you!
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me