Pup 2

Postby hiraeth + hound » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Pup 2: (Short Haired)
Genotype: Kk/bb/Dd/aa/EE/gg/spsp/Tt/mm/XX
Phenotype: Liver Maximum Piebald with Ticking
Eye Color: Ice Blue/Spring Green Sectoral Heterochromia
Owner: JerseyDusk
Name: Charlemagne
Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pup 2

Postby JerseyDusk » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:41 am

Username: JerseyDusk

Name: Charlemagne | as in Charlemagne the King of the Franks who united most of Western Europe in the Middle Ages
[Charles, Mang, Mang-er, will have plenty of nicknames]

How Many Sheepdogs Do You Own?: none

What's Their Favorite Toy?: Charlesmange's favorite toy is the tennis ball, nothing too unique but he loves the resilience of the ball and how the bouncing will make it's path unpredictable, allowing hours upon hours of play.

Personality: Charlemagne is a regal dog, always keeping his emotions in check and cruising the stable blocks like he owns the place. (which he does) He is mostly laid back unless there is a strange cat to chase, he's friends with all the fimilar barn cats, or if someone has a ball in their hand. As a puppy Charles loved to pick up brushes and run away with them, being chased by the victim and as he is a couple years older he still like to play the brush game. He is a loveable and loyal companion to the stable owners and is a sociable canine to people and other animals alike. Out of all the places at River Valley, Charles' favorite spot to lay is the opening of the door on Stable Block C, the Tolter Section. On sunny days there are large patches of sun that he can warm himself in and cuddle with his best friend, the barn cat Ed.

Job: Charlemagne's job is to oversee the smooth running of River Valley Equestrian, from the four-legged's point of view. In a sense he can be considered a herder, as he follows people out to the paddocks to move horses and tolters. If a couple of colts start to cause trouble Charles is sure to be there to help put them back in line. Though he likes to think that his main job is a protector. He will carry out the duties of walking through the stables making sure everything is in line and in the evenings he will watch the driveway to make sure no one sneaks in. At night he stays either in the house or on the porch and around midnight will go out to check on things, making sure nothing will harm his home.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zippo. » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:53 am

Username: Zipperdoodle♥
Name: Kansas - inspired by one of my Mothers' favorite songs, Dust in the Wind by Kansas.
How Many Sheepdogs Do You Own?: none as of this moment.

What's Their Favorite Toy?: a frayed rope that was left on the floor one night. He picked it up and dragged it around, the tolters and Stable hands would throw it and play tug of war with him. He enjoys the simple exercise, and the rope rarely has to be cleaned unless it's thrown into mud.

Personality: somber, artistically expressive, deep. Kansas questions the simplest of things, and strives to learn as much as he can before his time is gone. His interests range from classic rock to the Greek philosophy that still shapes our society today; it depends on his mood. He knows he's just dust in the wind, but he is determined to make a difference to even something as simple as the barnyard.

Job: Kansas keeps the tolters in check. Many tend to wander off for adventure, and it's his job to either bring them back or follow them and make sure they don't cause too much trouble. When the opposing sides in the stables begin to stir up trouble, he's in the middle getting at least one side to back off for the time being. Originally he was brought in as Therapy dog to help the hurt and broken tolters. Specifically Blurr, who suffers from terrible anxiety and Morana who was attacked by a ravenous stallion when she was young.
zippo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:49 am

Username: .:Zira:.
Name: Duffy (He looks like my old dog i had as a kid)
How Many Sheepdogs Do You Own?: Clover
What's Their Favorite Toy?: a empty water bottle he loves to make it crunch and crackle
Personality: Duff is very driven and he is very stubborn. When he sees something he wants he is going to go and get it no matter what might happen, this has gotten him a lot of trouble in the past. He love to chase things no matter how big they are and with his ferocious little bark they tend to run from him and go where he wants him to go.
Job: Herding
Last edited by Zira. on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Username: Inupait

Name: Dacre ( Brythonic origin meaning "trickling stream" )

How Many Sheepdogs Do You Own?: None At the Moment

What's Their Favorite Toy?:
Dacre needs constant entertainment or he has a tendency to torment the barn cats. So his favourite toy is one with almost endless entertainment and tasty rewards. His favourite toy is a little blue treat ball that he rolls around the barn floor trying to get treats to fall out. He also enjoys fetching it so it doubles for duel entertainment.

Personality:
This little pup is charismatic and personable. He is the kind of dog that just wants to go everywhere and do everything with you no matter how boring or pointless it seems. He is loyal and dedicated to all those who become a part of his life, especially the horses. But this youngster is anything but disciplined! He means well but is still young and a little foolish. You could almost say he is a bit of a trouble maker, getting into things he shouldn't and doing things he shouldn't. he has little to no attention spans for obedience so he just does his own thing. He is a little bundle of energy that needs to constantly be exercised both mentally and physically to keep him toned down for living in the stable.
He is a little over dramatic sometimes and definitely excitable. With time he will settle a little more, its just that puppy stage. But he will forever be a bit of a trouble maker and ensure that everyone keeps on their toes in and around the stable. Outside of his main role as the stable "pest control advisor" Dacre is a loving companion and is fun to rough around with at home and cuddle up with when you need a friend to nibble on your ears.

Job:
Despite the presence of cats in the barns it is not uncommon for the rodent residence to become a little overpopulated. Although Dacre was intended to just be a companion and a 4H agility prospect for the barn boss's daughter he quickly showed promos in the area of irradiating the little furry pests that kept chewing holes in the bottom of feed backs and making a mess of the place. He has come to consider himself the boss of the pest control sector of the stable, often seen given the barn cats grief when they play too long with their catches.
Dacre does participate in agility in 4H but his lack of an attention span makes him kind of difficult to keep focused while in a trial and often he just does what he wants despite his schooling. So the agility part of his life is more just for fun then an actual serious job. So rodent reduction has become his main task in life… That and of course making sure that everyone has a puppy to hug when they are sad.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greyy. » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Username: hufflepuff.
Name: Aoi (meaning blue-green in color)
How Many Sheepdogs Do You Own?: Zero
What's Their Favorite Toy?: Aoi's favorite toy is his little pink bunny he had since he was a little puppy. It is his snuggle buddy when he is asleep, and his arch rival when Aoi is awake.
Personality: Aoi is very gentle. He would never hurt a fly unless he is protecting someone he loves.
Job: Aoi is a therapy dog. For kids, like me, with cerebral palsy. He helps kids walk and control their anger, by bringing joy into their lives.
greyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:52 am

going to jerseydusk! thanks for the reminder kiddo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:21 am

ah thank you! <3
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me