Indojira artbook #3 Indestructible Being by SnowyEevee

Based on Click to view
Artist SnowyEevee [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Indojira artbook #3 Indestructible Being

Postby SnowyEevee » Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:44 pm

A rather memorable part in Dragons: The Return of Indojira, where Wildfire roars into the night after annihilating Berk... a scene just before he was lured and trapped in a volcano

its been a while since i made one of these, my first SIAB (Snowy's Indojira Artbook) drawing of 2024, i wanted this one to be from a human's perspective this time, and i seriously love how the background turned out

the reason why Wildfire's tail is alot longer than depicted in the reference sheet (most of his tail is offscreen in this drawing, though you can see the tailtip) is because i was running out of space when drawing the indojira ref lines, in this drawing i can perfectly draw the actualy length of wildfire's tail
GIRA AWAITS..
Hello! It is i, SnowyEevee. you can call me Snowy, for short, i LOVE LOVE LOVE cats, Pokemon, Kirby, Wings of Fire, How To Train Your Dragon, Jurassic World, Godzilla, and fer.al (even though i havent played it yet lol) i actually found out about this game from Transformice. i recently became good at art sometime in 2020 so i would like some art tips on my art crtitism topic in the oekaki forum, im looking for dragons on my wishlist

TO BE FREE...
SnowyEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me