ASK NATTS by ~NattsTheMothLady~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~NattsTheMothLady~ [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ASK NATTS

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:05 am

This is Natts she's the goddess of death! Ask anything you like!!! (I check the oekaki every 3 seconds so FAST REPLIES!) ask her how much she loves her job or maybe not-... Or other stuff! She'll love to answer every single question!
99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

IM AT PEACE WITH THE WORLD AROUND ME
~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ASK NATTS

Postby KyliePearl » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:17 am

How much do you like your job?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:17 am

How’s it like being the goddess of death.. Are there any other goddesses or gods you have to deal with… if so, who’s your least favorite? (hehe my oc is the god of darkness LOL- that’s why I asked! Haven’t seen any other god like ocs before <3! )
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Excuse me sir, there must be someone you've confused me for!

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image

ImageImageImageImageImage
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:23 am

ItsAsher0 wrote:How’s it like being the goddess of death.. Are there any other goddesses or gods you have to deal with… if so, who’s your least favorite? (hehe my oc is the god of darkness LOL- that’s why I asked! Haven’t seen any other god like ocs before <3! )

Well being the goddess of death has its pros but also has its cons ,and yesthere are other gods and goddesses like me there are also ofc demi gods. But my least favorite is Ongothy the goddess of plant life not only is she a" I'm So pErFeCt"
She's a basic pick me trust me you don't wanna meet her!
Last edited by ~NattsTheMothLady~ on Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:28 am

KyliePearl wrote:How much do you like your job?

Its HORRIBLE I sit at a desk and write down files of every person's death like the cause in such on a good day I get to go out to the mortal realm and bring a couple lost souls to the after life but that's mainly grim's job.

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:50 am

Bump

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:30 pm

Bump

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NattsTheMothLady~ » Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:53 pm

Bump

~NattsTheMothLady~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyliePearl » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:26 am

Bump

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyliePearl » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:28 am

when do you plan on doing your world domination?

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me