Re: Ask Selina and Friends

Postby ~Tornado~ » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:50 pm

crazyangrywolf wrote:can you react to this video?

Sorry for the uncolored quickness of this, but hey at least you get two giggling dorks for the price of on

Also I just got rick rolled!
Last edited by ~Tornado~ on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Elaina Loves Notes wrote:Wow, that would be great! Thank you!

Ariaal is like "who is Vicky she can't be better than me I fill fight her"

Character Unlocked
You can now ask Vicky questions

Well technically it's Victoria Tongue of Fire but don't call her that or she'll get mad... (But it's such a classy mix of classic Imperial names with an argonian spin...oh well)
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:49 pm

DragonGirl987 wrote:Xavier, you seem a little grumpy, would some pie cheer you up?
*Hands Xavier some blueberry pie.*

Selina ref guide
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comettail76 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:32 am

Selina, why did you decide to go to Skyrim?
Comettail76

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:24 am

Comettail76 wrote:Selina, why did you decide to go to Skyrim?

Selina wrote:But my parents moved to Skyrim when they were banished from Elsweyr, they got caught up in a big scandal that actually had nothing to do with them

Selina ref guide
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Plucky » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:36 am

Vicky, where do you work?

Hello there everyone,
I'm Captain Plucky!

---------------------
🐉 🥇🔥🐺

I love to write,
goof off, stargaze, and
generally have a good
time. If you ever
need anything, feel
free to talk to me!

---------------------
🎨 Credit
ImageImage

Captain Plucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:21 am

DragonGirl987 wrote:Vicky, where do you work?

Vicky wrote: The amazing College of Winterhold!

Selina ref guide
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:48 am

Hmm. I'm not sure if you know of Okami Amaterasu but she's a god of the sun, and she's a wolf. Can you believe the one who controls your sun is a wolf?
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:15 am

crazyangrywolf wrote:Hmm. I'm not sure if you know of Okami Amaterasu but she's a god of the sun, and she's a wolf. Can you believe the one who controls your sun is a wolf?

Selina wrote:Well I'm not sure which religion you are speaking of but often it is said that the sun is created by Magnus. Right?

Vicky wrote:Yes, when Magnus ran from Atherius he tore a hole in Mundus which turned into the sun if Nirn. The whole thing is very complicated having to do with the dying off of the et'Ada, or the original spirits when creating the mortal plane and Magnus not wanting to give himself up like the eight divines tore the hole through Mundus and Oblivion. Magical energy come through the sun and thats why Magnus is the god of magic. Stars are actually just smaller holes of the spirits following Magnus.

Marcurio wrote:Another interesting fact about the whole sun ordeal is that the Falmer seemed to have possibly combined their version of Akatosh, Aruiel and Magnus as one being in their religion due to the fact that Aruiel appears to have control over the sun, hence the power of Aruiel's bow. But in the empire's religion Akatosh has nothing to due with the sun.

Selina wrote:What those smarty pants are trying to say that this 'Okami' isn't really a part of our religion, but we aren't judging you for you beliefs...Well some people like Nirano might...But he's a nuisance.

Marcurio wrote:You've got that right.

So this is kind of a different answer, it's more of a conversation between characters. Plus a lesson on TES lore. I can defiantly not take any credit for any of this and I hope I didn't get anything wrong. Bethesda built a very large and complex world and I actually had to do some research on the topic.

Selina ref guide
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 am

~Tornado~ wrote:
crazyangrywolf wrote:Hmm. I'm not sure if you know of Okami Amaterasu but she's a god of the sun, and she's a wolf. Can you believe the one who controls your sun is a wolf?

Selina wrote:Well I'm not sure which religion you are speaking of but often it is said that the sun is created by Magnus. Right?

Vicky wrote:Yes, when Magnus ran from Atherius he tore a hole in Mundus which turned into the sun if Nirn. The whole thing is very complicated having to do with the dying off of the et'Ada, or the original spirits when creating the mortal plane and Magnus not wanting to give himself up like the eight divines tore the hole through Mundus and Oblivion. Magical energy come through the sun and thats why Magnus is the god of magic. Stars are actually just smaller holes of the spirits following Magnus.

Marcurio wrote:Another interesting fact about the whole sun ordeal is that the Falmer seemed to have possibly combined their version of Akatosh, Aruiel and Magnus as one being in their religion due to the fact that Aruiel appears to have control over the sun, hence the power of Aruiel's bow. But in the empire's religion Akatosh has nothing to due with the sun.

Selina wrote:What those smarty pants are trying to say that this 'Okami' isn't really a part of our religion, but we aren't judging you for you beliefs...Well some people like Nirano might...But he's a nuisance.

Marcurio wrote:You've got that right.

So this is kind of a different answer, it's more of a conversation between characters. Plus a lesson on TES lore. I can defiantly not take any credit for any of this and I hope I didn't get anything wrong. Bethesda built a very large and complex world and I actually had to do some research on the topic.

Honestly Okami is a game where you play as a god Amaterasu, who is a wolf. But it is also a Japanese religion. The god Amaterasu is a human in the official religion.
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me