✓Moonclan || Semi-lit || Accepting!✓

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

✓Moonclan || Semi-lit || Accepting!✓

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Ashstar dug his claws into the rock as the rain and snow threatened to blow him off the face of the Earth. He stopped and looked at his struggling clan.They needed to rest but he couldn't stop now. One of his senior warriors, Brackenclaw, yowled to him but was drowned out by the whipping wind. He glanced up the mountains, they weren't far now. He drew back and whispered to Brackenclaw," We are almost there! Can you make a little farther?" The old warrior shook his head. “They need to rest their paws." Ashstar lashed his tail furiously. He hissed through gritted teeth, "Do you see any shelter her? I didn't think so! Do you want us to lay down right here is the snow and freeze are buts off!" Brackenclaw snarled, "You the one who asked me so don't snap my tail off because you don't know what to do!" Ashstar turned as the wind buffeted his face and brought tears to his eyes. He turned back to Brackenclaw his eyes burning. "I'm sorry Brackenclaw I just don't think this is a good idea. Thats all." He hung his head and glared around. They were completely and utterly out in the open being tossed and scattered about by the merciless wind. “Great Starclan! What have I done bringing my clan all the way out here is this the right path I follow?" He hung his head in prayer. He again trotted along with his clan following. "You’re not alone Ashstar your clan mates trust you to lead them" He glanced around nobody was there.
Starclan had sent them to this new place when their old home was destroyed and Ashstar was starting to feel it was the wrong decide. He turned away it had to be! Right?
Applefall padded over to Ashstar. “Please let us stop for a little while or at least huddle to together for a while." The young apprentice’s voice was rough like she has seen many seasons before and her body looked weak and fragile as though she would be blown away at any given second. Ashstar sighed. "Just until sunrise. We are weak out here." He lifted his eyes to the sky and looked up expecting something to fly down from the sky at any minute and grasp his clan right up. He walked up to his cold clan mates and huddled with them to try and stay warm. Right as his eyes fluttered shut the sun rose above horizon.
It toke them all day but they finally made it to the mountains peak. He had asked his clan mates if they wanted to rest but they didn't want to. They were too excited because they were finally here. Breezeheart, his deputy, came bounding up. "The loss of Swiftclan and half of Shadowclan and were finally here." below the mountains was a crystal clear lake with what looked like four separate territories but one would have to be halved.
As Ashstar finally made his way down slope he heard a screech and in one fluid motion he flipped around to see Breezeheart being blown towards the edge of the cliff he launched forward grapping Breezeheart's scruff but he could feel his own paws slipping. Breezeheart hissed, “Just let me go Ashstar or we are both going to die!" He held on and started heaving Breezeheart but started slipping again as soon as that happened Breezeheart gave a hard blow to Ashstar's shoulder which caused him to lose the grip on Breezeheart and sent him free falling. Ashstar felt hopeless as his deputy pelted toward the Earth. He turned around and looked at his clan mates, his shoulder still bleeding he rasped, "It's what he wanted. Let continue so we can grieve before sunrise." He started walking again aware of Antwhisker, His medicine cat bounding up. “Let me take care of that wound Ashstar." She meowed. Ashstar yanked his shoulder away. "Leave it alone! I deserve to be hurt." He continued on leaving Antwhisker speechless.
When Sunrise came they were just getting off the mountain his clan mates were tired and hungry. He turned around and smiled, "We finally made it!" His eyes glowed both pain for the loss of Breezeheart but happy that they had finally made it. This was their home now.

The clan is just starting rebuild, finding old traditions and establishing borders again. Will you join Moonclan?

✓Members✓Strikes✓Characters✓Form

Hannahbanana2/owner✓0✓Ash,Misty,Holly,Fire,Pebble[Blossom,Fox,Dapple]✓Pg.1
Paper-Hearts<3✓Fallen,Storm,Moth,Adura✓Pg.2 || Pg.31
meijhana✓0✓Half,Smudge,Choas,Dusk,Spider✓Pg.3||Pg. 30
oO-Toast-Oo ✓0✓Amara,Crow✓Pg.4
WhereWeBelong✓0✓Heather,Echo✓Pg.4
Shannon Cash✓0✓Sand,Lizard,Frozen,Hare,Leopard,Night,Morning,Hazel✓pg.6
Jensenda✓0✓Shadow,Amber✓pg.13
Bram.✓0✓Mouse,Sparrow,Ivy✓pg.25 ||Pg.30
Kamino✓0✓Tiny,Silver✓pg.26
Last edited by ~♫Hannah♫~ on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:59 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✓Rules✓The form

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:27 pm

✓Rules✓
•All of Tess' rules apply here.
•This is a Semi-lit RP so please post atleast 3 sentences per post;That means no text talk.
•Keep the Role-Play at PG-13. There are younger members on the site
•No outrageous names like Sparklepaw, or double prefixes like 'Ashstar' and 'Ashcloud'
•Only use create as many cats as you can handle;and make one female for every male.
•Inactivity will cause you and your characters to be permanently removed, unless I am told about your inactiveness beforehand
•You may only have one Prophecy cat and one high Rank.
•Put Moonlight,in a blue in the others ,if you read the rules.
•I have every right to decline your form or remove one of your characters.
•Be friendly with others, and remember that if their character hates yours, it does not mean that they hate you
•No force mating, details when mating etc.
•Maximum of 4 kits per litter.
•Obey my mods.
•More rules will be added if needed.

"A real warrior fears something,
because if he doesn't it's pure arrogance."

✓The Form✓

Remove everything in brackens

Code: Select all
[img]<Insert image of Cat Here>[/img]
Username:
Name:
Warrior Name:(If apprentice,leader,Loner,Ect.)
Rank wanted:(If you want the deputy position)
Description:(Be Detailed)
Personality:(Be detailed)
Crush/Mate:(Please don't join with one.)
Kits:
kin:
Other:
Last edited by ~♫Hannah♫~ on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✓Territory✓

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Moonclan's territory is a lot like Thunderclan's territory by the lake. The territory is very vast and is mainly covered in tall tightly bounded Oaks, beeches, and some Willows. At the bottom of the trees are dense bracken and bushes. The ground is a little rocky in some places but its mainly flat terrain with soft topsoil. The camp is located in the heart of Moonclan territory is protected by dense bracken and is like the hollow of Thunderlclan. To the west off camp is the moor. Moonclan had to half it with Streamclan when Swiftclan didn't make it on the journey. The moor is almost completely flat with a few rough hills. It's covered in various types of grass and perfect for hunting rabbits. To the East is the Shadowclan border. Near the border the forest converts to thick pine trees and the training hollow is also there as well. To the north are the elder rocks and the abandoned two-leg nests where catmint and other medicine cat herbs can be found. To the South is the lake. The lake is very clear and its banks are formed of fine sand. That's about it. I hope you can find your way around.

Last edited by ~♫Hannah♫~ on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✓Allegiences✓

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:28 pm

She-cats are this-Toms are this
13:16

✓Leader✓

Ashstar{cloud}-8 lives-D:Ashstar is a handsome, slender dusty gray tabby. His eyes are dull amber that barely glows in the dark night. His head is small and slender and his muzzle is short and stout. His ears are large and are always stuck straight up in the air listening for any signs of trouble. His body structure is average and sleek with strong powerful shoulders; he is typically strong and fast. His body is perfect for hunting on his own territory and sometimes fighting larger enemies can be difficult to defeat. His paws are large and unlike many cats his claws are thin and small and are not the slightest extended. His back paws are also a solid white. His pelt is short and consists of various shades of gray and white. His pelt is a light dusty gray with stripes that are a dark gray. There are bands of white here and there.P:Ashstar is an older and noble tom, and is always willing to put his clan mates before him-self. His love his devoted to the future of the clan and enforcing the warrior code. He is a kind and understanding tom but even he was limits. He can put up with border fights and trespassing, here and there, but don’t push your luck be trying to take over territory because no words will be used then; just claws. Being a bit older doesn’t mean he is slower it just means he is more experienced; in fact he is still of the most agile toms in the clan. He is a loner and enjoys the time he has to get out of camp and away from his clan-mates. He wasn’t always a loner; but when he became leader his alone time was very limited. He was always confined by his clan-mates and surrounded by problems. That’s when he found refuge in the forest and away from his problems. Ashstar can be a little perky and humorous but this rare because he carries the weight of his clan on his shoulders. He makes sure his that his clan is peaceful and unthreatened as often as he can but with the greediness of Shadowclan it’s impossible.[Hannah]

✓Deputy✓

Smudgewhisker-D:Smudgewhisker is another unusually colored cat. She is pure white, except for one odd spot of orange tabby fur underneath her nose. She has unusually long whiskers as well, and is rather muscular for a she-cat. She is an excellent fighter, with her long strong claws and muscular build. She has pale green eyes that are often narrowed critically towards the apprentices. P:Smudgewhisker is a critical cat, but more of herself than anyone else. She is determined to be the best warrior that this clan has ever seen, and feels that every other cat in the clan should have the same aspirations. She tends to speak out of turn and has a sharp tongue, but she really means well. She seems especially critical of the apprentices, partially due to her own opinion that she failed at her apprenticeship, but she will not talk about why.[meijhana]

✓Medicine cat✓

Mothpatch-D:Mothpatch is a slim, somewhat lanky white tom with ginger patches over his ears and bobbed-tail. On his left side he has a small ginger patch near his shoulder in the shape of a moth. He has large, dark orange-brown eyes that seem to watch your every move as well as a small pale pink nose and many white medium-length whiskers. Though his paws are rather large he's very good with handling herbs and doing tricky tasks. His face is somewhat short and box-shaped.P:Mothpatch quickly learned that he would not be suitable for a warrior, since his almost full-white pelt would give him away in the forest and he lacked a tail for balancing when fighting and hunting. His large yet nimble paws were wonderful for sorting through herbs when he wandered into the medicine cat's den as a kit, and it was then suggested that he begin his training as a medicine cat's apprentice. He is a calm yet confidant tom, though he's also clumsy. He almost never doubts his abilities when it comes to healing, though he's always curious to learn different healing methods. Only then does he ever wonder if he's doing something right. Usually he has to experiment when trying something new and it will take him more than a couple of tries to get it right. Once he does though, he remembers it for a long while (as long as he does it often). It's strange, or almost lonely, for him when he doesn't have anyone in his den to heal or look after. He loves putting his abilities to good use, though he would be just as happy if his beloved Clan mates wouldn't be injured. Despite his calm and often kind personality sometimes when he's in a mood he can be snappy and quick to jump to conclusions as well as irritate. When a cat has a large wound or problem for him to attend to he can go into these moods more often, which makes him unpleasant to be around at times. Even then he cares deeply for the cats of his Clan, as well as most other beings, even if they are loners or rouges.[Paper-hearts<3]

✓Medicine cat apprentice✓

Nightpaw{pelt}-D:Nightpaw is a small tom for his age, since he grew up as a medicine cat apprentice he didn't grow the same build of the warriors in the Clan, but he can still fight. His pelt is a pitch black as the midnight sky at night, giving him the prefix of 'Night' and he was also named after his father, Night. Nightpaw has rather small ears, making him part deaf, but his eyes are rather large, his eyes are a bright yellow with flecks of darker yellow. His left paw has a few flecks of white that are barely visable, you will only see it at night or if you look closely at his paw. His tail is long, which is good for balancing on thin tree branches, and his tail happens to be fluffy and softer then the rest of his fur. His nose is black, like the rest of his body, and his paws are large with rough, light pink paw pads.P:Nightpaw is a highly intelligent medicine cat apprentice with a serious air to him. He is confident in himself and his abilities, without seeming arrogant or cocky. When he is pushed, he can be a very short tempered cat that will accept no nonsense. He is often thinking about what is best for his clan or family, and often puts them before himself. When approached, he is friendly and boisterous. Although he is fairly gentle, when pushed too far, he will retaliate. His true emotions are shown through how he holds himself and his yellow eyes. He will anything for his Clanmates, even if it means risking his own life, he will even fight if he has to defend his Clamates and he never gives up.[Shannon Cash]

✓Warriors✓

Mistystream-D:Mistystream is beautiful, deep blue she-cat. Her eyes are a piercing pale green with a rim of dusty blue around her pupils that shine brightly in the moonlight's beams. Her head is sort of round and her muzzle is perfectly shaped. Her ears are small and always alert and they round off at the top. Her structure is of average size and with this she can move swiftly and quietly through the deepest bracken. Her pelt is always kept groomed and looking it's best. It's almost like she doesn't have a single nick in her pelt from fighting regular clan battles. Her legs are average but slender and her claws extend slightly from her small nimble paws. She is natural born hunter and prefers to hunt at night because of her deep colored pelt.P:Mistystream is a typical she-cat with a fair personality. She tends to get along with cats from over clans and talk to them like they are one of clan-mates and can carry on a conversation about life in their clans. She is typically kind to everyone she meets and tends to speak to most cats when they have problems or questions because she can relate to them and doesn't push them aside like they don't matter. She can be shy and timid around intruders and doesn't know how to properly speak to scare them off but around camp she is always prancing around happily. She prefers to be alone in the forest to think and to hunt. She is at her best alone because she doesn't have to listen to her nagging clan-mates it's just her and the forest. But like all cats she does have a quiet unpleasant side. She rarely expresses this side and only uses it to defend her clan-mates and when she doesn't want to be bothered. She loves little kits and can be seen often around the nursery if there are any kits.[Hannah]

Hollywhisker-D:Hollywhisker is a stunning, small pitch black she-cat. Her eyes are a piercing vivid green, so vivid that they could pierce your soul. Her are slightly narrowed and they glint in the night. Her head is small and slightly round and her muzzle is short and stout. Her ears are small and are pinned back most of the time. Her structure is small and nimble and not a single shows against are pelt. Most refer to her as kitten like because of her small size. She is nimble and agile and is not built for fighting, proven when she was an apprentice. Her paws are small but her claws are always extended because of the length and it makes catching prey rather easy. Her pelt is a fuzzy pitch black mess but it seems to always be placed perfectly along her body.P:Hollywhisker is brave young she-cat and given her size, she has to be. She gets along well with her fellow clan-mates but not so much with the clans warriors. She can stand them for so long but when they start bragging about how great their clan is she gets up and leaves because she doesn’t care. She is kind for as long as the other clan cat she is talking doesn’t brag about his clan. She doesn’t like to hear about conflict especially if it involves toms. She would listen but she doesn’t want to hear about how happy her friends are with their mates because she has completely devoted her life to the warrior code and obeying it no matter what. She spends a lot of time away from camp where she can think and be alone and at peace. She prefers the sandy banks near the lake where she can hear the peaceful lapping of the waves. Like many she-cats Hollywhisker has her mood spells and will snap of any heads that dare talk to during this time. She gets irritated easily if her clan-mates are being pestered by other clan warriors and will stand up to them with her claw unsheathed ready to attack. She typically doesn’t care for kits unless one is being picked on or is lonely.[Hannah]

Firestorm-P:Firestorm is a handsome, massive ginger tom. His eyes are a blazing bright amber, so bright he could catch tree on fire with only his eyes. His head is large and boldly round and his muzzle is short and stout and sort of round. His ears are large and are always stuck straight up in the air listening for any signs of trouble. His structure is large with massive shoulders; he is typically strong and fast. His body is perfect for defending his territory and sometimes hunting can be difficult because of his missive size. His paws are large and unlike his sister his claws are short and stubby. His pelt is quite fluffy and is two different shades of color on his pelt. His pelt consists of a pale sandy color and a dark ginger.P:Firestorm is a strong young warrior that fears nothing. He enjoys attending gathering not only to talk to his friends from other clans but also to catch up on the gossip. Unlike his sister he loves to brag about his clan and hear other brag so he can tease them. He is kind and respectful to everybody he meets unless that certain cat wishes he didn’t exist, like most Shadowclan warriors. Though want he can’t stand is when he hears stories about a friends mate or crush and he still hasn’t found somebody that he loves. He tends to come between conflicts because he can typically handle it very well and settle it fairly. He is devoted to the warrior code but unlike his sister he does step out of it for reasons he believes are right. He prefers to roam the camp until he is called for a patrol. He normally never gets mean unless his clan-mates are threatened or in danger then claws and teeth are showed without a fear in the world. He doesn’t dislike kits but he doesn’t like them because they climb on his back and attack his tail.[Hannah]

Fallenbird-D:She's a light golden-brown she-cat with dark tabby markings. Her tail, paws, and stomach fade into white. She has darker ears that are the same color as her tabby markings, with a fleck of white in the center of the back of each ear. Part of her muzzle is white, along with her chin, and she has a white splotch on her chest that fades down into the white on her belly. Her eyes are a bright amber, which catch the light fairly easily, so it's sometimes hard for her to hide out in the dark without her eyes giving her away. She has a somewhat narrow, short-ish face and round eyes. Her ears always seem to be swiveling as she's always trying to catch the slightest noises. Her back legs are strong, which help her leap and climb trees.P:Fallenbird is usually moody and stubborn. It's hard to make her change her mind about things, though she'll often do what her leader says. She hates it when others try to have authority over her when they don't. She's extremely easy to irritate/aggitate, though it's hard to see it through her blank expressions, which she has trained herself to make when feeling an emotion she doesn't want others to see. Usually she puts other's needs above her own, but will take the time to be alone, think, practice her battle moves, or hunt for herself when she can. Though she has a soft spot for apprentices and kits, she can be strict when she needs to be. Sometimes she comes across as sarcastic, and sometimes rude when she's not thinking. She's fun-loving, always looking for an opportunity to pull a prank or laugh, despite being seemingly serious all the time. She's a bit clumsy, usually tripping over her own paws or making a wrong move when walking or hunting in the forest. Despite this, she's unusually graceful and care-free in trees, where she'll retreat to most of the time. She has an odd habit of finding old two-leg things or strange objects.[Paper-hearts<3]

Halflight-D:Halflight is an unusually colored tri-colored long haired tom. He has three coat colors: a pale orange, a light grey, and white. The orange and grey run in almost a straight line that separates the two halves of his body, giving him his namesake. From one side, he may look like a grey and white cat, while from the other he looks like a pale orange and white cat. He is muscular, but not so bulky that he dwarfs any other cat he comes in contact with. His eyes, which shine a pale amber, are the only things that are symmetrical on his entire body. He has four small, round white paws, and they are strangely disproportionate to the rest of his body, but not so much that the stand out. P:Halflight is not only colored in two different ways, his personality has two very different sides as well. To those he cares about and is close to, he is warm, outgoing, and friendly. To those he is not as close to or dislikes within the clan, he is not outright mean, but neither is he friendly. He will be cordial when needed, but that is the extent of his friendliness. He is not ambitious, and enjoys spending his days serving his clan to the best of his ability, though not wanting any further responsibility than that.[meijhana]

Smudgewhisker-D:Smudgewhisker is another unusually colored cat. She is pure white, except for one odd spot of orange tabby fur underneath her nose. She has unusually long whiskers as well, and is rather muscular for a she-cat. She is an excellent fighter, with her long strong claws and muscular build. She has pale green eyes that are often narrowed critically towards the apprentices. P:Smudgewhisker is a critical cat, but more of herself than anyone else. She is determined to be the best warrior that this clan has ever seen, and feels that every other cat in the clan should have the same aspirations. She tends to speak out of turn and has a sharp tongue, but she really means well. She seems especially critical of the apprentices, partially due to her own opinion that she failed at her apprenticeship, but she will not talk about why.[meijhana]

Crowscreech-D:CrowScreech is a very large, strong tom. He has broad shoulders and a broad muzzle. His fur is short, not really soft but more of a spiky texture. He has startling grey eyes that seem to tear into our soul and ruin your dreams. He has long, sharp claws that have shed a lot of blood and teeth that have pierced skin. Hes a Gisele intimidating cat with a deep voice and fake, kind smile.P:CrowScreech may seem all calm and like he's a cool guy, but that's just his acting. He's really a cold hearted cat who constantly had blood lust. He's manipulative and mutinous when he's alone, the equivalent of a psychopath. He had lost all feeling as an apprentice and plainly has never gotten it back. He seems charming on the outside, like he's trustworthy and loyal, but leaving your life in his paws his paws would truly be your fatal mistake.
Underneath the mask is a cold, cruel hundred cat. He has no care for The feelings of others and will happily stab someone who trusts him in the back. He enjoys the agony and pain of others, and the feeling of wriggling bodies beneath his paws.[€lliptical]

Heatherpool-D:Heatherpool is average in almost ever way. Her pelt is ebony black, an she has few scars on her body. Most of her injuries have healed over time, however she has one scar that plagues her. It's on her left shoulder and is barely visible, but occasionally causes her pain. Her eyes are probably the most beautiful thing about her. They are a fiery emerald green colour, like oak leaves in the spring. However, she doesn't usually give away any of her thoughts or emotions through them. If you want to be able to read her, you study her body language, cause you won't get anything from her gaze.P:A shy she-cat, Heatherpool doesn't find it easy to be in amongst large groups of cats and finds it even ahrder to start conversations with them, even if they are her own clanmates. That isn't the only layer to the 'Heatherpool onion'. She can be devious and extremely manipulative. This cat uses her charm and striking looks to get what she wants. But she isn't as callous as she sounds. She only does this when she really needs something. Heatherpool wouldn't stoop as low as to using this for everything. And then, of course, there is her protective side. As most she-cats so, she has a soft side for kits and feels very protective over them, and her clanmates. No matter would problems she has with any cat in her Clan, she would lay down her life for them.[WhereWeBelong]

Sandsong-D:Sandsong is a small she-cat for her age, but due to her small size she is quiet swift and nimble on her paws and is a quick and effective fighter, don't let her size fool you. She is quiet strong, but still has much to learn since she just became a warrior. Sandsong is a tabby she-cat, her fur is the color of a darkish light ginger with white between the stripes as well, her paws, chest, underbelly and under her muzzle is white. Her eyes are a light blue, one is slightly darker then the other, for when she was a kit she ran into the wall of the nursery and became blind in that eye, but she is still a great hunter and fighter. Her build is lithe, swift and nimble, she can often fight off cats bigger then herself and her paws are small, but she can still injure a igger cat if she needs to. Sandsong's paw pads are pink and her nose is a lighter pink, as if it was a light pink rose petal.P:Sandsong is bold and brave, she would do absolutely anything for her clan. She is quite wise for her young age, and wouldn't jump into a fight over a piece of fresh-kill. Her temperament is peaceful, and she would rather solve fights with words and not claw. But, at times she may snap, if someone pesters her or is just arrogant the most she would do is hiss and yell at them, and that's the worse she's ever done out of a real battle. But in battle, she is one to be feared, she is ruthless and once she's in danger she lets the adrenaline run her body instead of her thoughts and would do anything to save her clan and win that fight. But in camp she is kind and caring and equal to others. She is often know as a little know-it-all by her littermates, but she isn't.[Shannon Cash]

Lizardgaze-D:Lizardgaze is seen as a small tom, smaller then most tom his age, but he is still swift, but he is slightly smaller then his brother Hareleap. He is a tabby tom, his pelt is brown/grey with tints of white and his tabby stripes are a darker brown/grey, and his paws, chest, underbelly, tail tip and muzzle are white and he has a white steak on his forehead as well. His eyes are a mossy green. His claws are slightly longer then her brother Hareleap's, this helps him hunt and he has small paws with help her run fast and easily. His paw pads are pink and black and his nose is a dark rosy pink.P:Lizardgaze is a kind and loving tom, always helping his Clanmates when he needs to and when he can, which is all the time he guesses, and is also like Hareleap, Frozensky and Leopardheart's father, since their father and mother died from a badger when they were two moons old. He likes to hunt and he makes sure everyone else eats before him, even the other warriors. Lizardgaze eats only when he has caught something that day, even in Leaf-bare. He is more mature then his brothers and sisters, but he is very playful with kits, infact he loves kits, and he was the cat who helped Leopardheart raise Morningpaw, Hazelpaw and Nightpaw when their parents left them, and he acts as if they are his own kits, but he would love his own kits.[Shannon Cash]

Frozensky-D:Frozensky is a tall tom, but not as tall as his sister Secretpath, since he is medicine cat he didn't grow up like the warriors, but he still has some mucles under his pelt. His pelt is short, but still soft and silky since he cleans it every day like every cat would, and it is a lightish grey colored, shining silver in the sun. His eyes are not as round as most cats, and the color is blue, its about the same shade as the water in a river. His paws, tail, muzzle and ears are tipped white and he has shorter claws then most cats as he doesn't fight as much as the warriors, but he still fights if he has to. His nose is a lightish grey and his paw pads are a light pink and he has a long tail for balance.P:Frozensky is a highly intelligent warrior with a serious air to him. He is confident in himself and his abilities, without seeming arrogant or cocky. When he is pushed, he can be a very short tempered cat that will accept no nonsense. He is often thinking about what is best for his clan or family, and often puts them before himself. When approached, he is friendly and boisterous. Although he is fairly gentle, when pushed too far, he will retaliate. His true emotions are shown through how he holds himself and his blue eyes.[Shannon Cash]

Hareleap-D:Hareleap is a large tom with soft, long fur like his mother, but his fur color and eyes happens to be the same as his father, who he was named after. His pelt can get tangled easily, so he often cleans it, his pelt is the color between dark and light, turning out to be a sort of hazel-brown color. His eyes are a pale topaz-yellow color, which always seem to have an angry fire in them due to his personality, but his eyes sometimes show kindness. He has long, thin but strong legs which help him swim, as a matter of fact he loves to swim, and it also helps him hunt. His paw pads are a slightly darker pink then his sisters Leopardheart's, and his nose is brown like his fur.P:Hareleap is...well...he is a insane cat who is always angry and stubborn and mean. There is only one cat who can calm him down, which is his sister Leopardheart. Hareleap is only nice to his sister and he acts like a cranky elder sometimes. He sometimes stalks cats because he might be bored or something like that. He often draws his claws but not on his Clanmates, never on his Clanmates. He has broken the warrior code once, which was when he killed his mother when he was an apprentice, but he didn't mean it. His sister says that if a cat is nice enough to him he will be nice to them.[Shannon Cash]

Embereyes-D:He has stunning, glossy, black fur. He has bright, amber eyes that seem to watch your every move. But you only get this feeling, because he is blind. Even though he is blind, he has control of his eye movement. He has large, furry, black ears, but the tips are white. A large cut in his ear is something he will not talk about, and it is obvious to see he hates cats staring at it. He has a small, pink nose with short, scruffy whiskers. He has a well built, fit body, and long, muscley legs. These come in handy for hunting, for his leaping and running, but give no eal extra help in fighting. He has a thick, fluffy tail with a distinctive white tip on the end.P: He is a cat who looks out for everyone, even the enemy. He try to keep everyone's emotions on the same balance. He has a great memory, and is very forgiving. If you ask him to keep a secret, he will never tell anyone. He respects cats with higher ranks, or who are older then him. He gives cats space when the need it, but what he does best is gives you company and friendship when you need it most. He is a loyal, thoughtful cat, one who likes to be friends with everyone. And the only reason he wouldn't be friends with you, is if you did something emotionly or pysically painful to himself, or to any of his friends.[Jensenda]

SparrowfrostD:An averaged sized tom, his pelt is black and white. It is set in a tuxedo pattern, his lower body being pure white and the upper being a deep, dark black. His tail is long and completely black, as is most of his face, apart from the lower part of his face and the white lick that extends up past his eyes from his nose. He has a small patch of black under his nose, which is also black, as are his large ears.This tom's eyes are a murky yellow-green that often seem to shine with a strange emotion.P:Sparrowfrost is cunning and smart, as well as a little mad; something that neither of his parents possessed. He can be chivalrous, but this is seldom see by his clanmates, as the warrior prefers to think of himself, and only himself, in battle. He has a view on life that if he doesn't survive, his Clan won't either.
Sometimes, this tom will claim to use "one of the oldest and noblest of traditions" and will run around the battle field, yowling at the top of his lungs. This behaviour has made him infamous among the Clans.[Bram.]

Tinydove-D:Tinydove is a small, slender dark grey-blue tom. His eyes are a bright blue and glow brightly in the darkness. His head is small and slender with a short muzzle. His ears are pointed and a bit small but he can still hear fine. He is small and not too strong, but can run and hunt easily in his own territory. His paws are regular, a tad bit small, but strong all the same. His paws are pure white with a little bit more white on his back paws than front.P:Tinydove is young, but is smart and knows when to listen to his elders. He is on the quiet side, but isn't afraid to speak up when needed. He stands up for what he believes in and will never question the warrior code. He does his best to stay out of others ways and just enjoys being alone at times. He hopes to be deputy some day, but doesn't expect it to happen anytime soon for he knows he is still a bit young. Tinydove can't be annoyed very easily, but he does lose his temper every now and again when something really bugs him, but tries not to do so often. He is kind, a bit shy, but will fight for his clan for his whole life.[Kamino]

Silvercloud-D:Silvercloud is a sleek, silvery-white she-cat with sky-blue eyes. She has long legs and small paws, meant for hunting and moving swiftly through her territory but still has long, sharp claws ready to tear through any cats fur. She has silvery-white fur with dark silver stripes and her face is slightly darker than the rest of her body. Her fur is short, yet soft and her tail is long and a bit thicker than the rest of her pelt.P:Silvercloud is confident and never afraid to speak up. She tries not to be cocky or rude, but sometimes it happens more than she likes. She is patient when she tries, but will lose her temper in a short amount of time otherwise. When approached she is unsure but friendly, only trusting those in her clan. She will do whatever she thinks is right for her clan and will do anything to protect it.[Kamino]

✓Apprentices✓

Stormpaw{mask}-D:Mostly Stormpaw is a dark off-white color, and fades into dark brown around his back, face, legs, and tail. His paws, most of his tail, ears, and the mask-marking on his face are all a dark brown that is almost black. His nose is a dark gray-brown, and his eyes are a cold ice-blue. He's somewhat long and lanky, with a short-ish face and a long tail that's almost always held high in either pride or smugness. P:Stormpaw usually comes across as rude and eager to catch others messing up. He takes pride in knowing things that others don't (which isn't often), and will point out as many flaws as possible in another cat's techniques in hunting or fighting. Though he is showing a talent for fighting, he seems to have more trouble with hunting, often going for the easiest prey possible. He can be either easily put off of a situation, or, it can be hard to shake him off. Extra teasing goes to those who irritate him or those who he likes. He's usually angry-looking or complaining of boredom, and is always eager for a fight or to show off to others.
Despite his hard outer-shell, his kinder side shows around kits, and is surprisingly patient and understanding with them. Though, he is easily irritated by other apprentices and even some warriors and is quick to notice all the things that his friends and other (usually more higher-ranking warriors) do right. He does love to joke around, and makes a good friend, once you can get past his attitude.
[Paper-hearts<3]

Chaospaw{wing}-D:Chaospaw’s body is obviously built for stealth and speed rather than brute strength and force. Her slight frame causes her to have a hard time with battle training, but she is an excellent hunter, and with time she will learn to use her size to her advantage. Her long limbs are covered with long and silky black and silver fur, and her grey eyes are littered with darker grey flecks. Her ears are tufted with black fur at the tips, and her long face has slightly darker markings on her forehead.P:Chaospaw is foolhardy, reckless, and those who admire her would say dauntless. Others call her flat out stupid. She never puts safety first, feeling like enjoying life is more important than living for a long time. She is good at dragging others into trouble with her, and no matter how much she is reprimanded, she will continue to cause trouble. She has a fiery temper, and has no problem using her sharp claws and equally sharp claws to enforce her opinions. However, she is fiercely loyal to her clan, and would throw herself in harms way if it would prevent the death or injury of one of her clanmates.[Meijhana]

Duskpaw{fall}-D:Duskpaw is built like his sister, slight with long limbs and not much meat to him. His pelt is a bluish color on his back, but his underbelly fades to a light cream. Similar to his sister’s eyes, but not silver, his pale gold eyes are decorated with darker gold, almost amber, flecks. He has the same problems as his sister when it comes to fighting, but, like Chaospaw, is a natural hunter.P:If Chaospaw could be classified as the ringleader, Duskpaw would definitely be a follower. He is not very strong willed, and is easily swayed by just about anyone. He is much more obedient than Chaospaw is, and once reprimanded will think twice before getting into trouble again. He respects the warrior code and would never break it, no matter what the circumstances are.[Meijhana]

Morningpaw{rain}-D:Morningpaw is a small she-cat like most she-cat apprentices, but she is taller then both of her littermates Nightpaw and Hazelpaw, but not much taller. Her pelt is a smokey/light grey with flecks of white and darker grey all over while her face is a darker grey with tabby stripes. Her paws, chest, underbelly and tail tip are pure white and her fur is slightly fluffy but thin, so when it is it she stays cool and when it is cold she stays warm. Her paw pinks are a light pink and her nose is a dark grey, almost black, and her ears are large and are also black. Morningpaw's eyes are a dark sea blue and they are rather round to help her see things far away, she has white rings around her blue eyes.Morningpaw is one of the cats who has a mix of personalities in her, for her there are only about three main personalities that a cat will see in her. The first is Morningpaw's shy side, which ia rare to see, it is hard to make.P:Morningpaw talk when she is in this mood, and it is visable when she is in this mood because she will shy away from all the cats, even from her own mentor. The second part of her personality is when she is sweet and gentle, you see her in this mood most of the time. In this mood she loves to help any cat she can. She would also never give up, even at the risk of her life and she would keep fighting. The third part of her personality is when she is annoying, which is really easy to see, she would annoy any cat in sight and loves to make the Elders grmpy and she easily gets in trouble.[Shannon Cash]

Hazelpaw{stream}-D:Hazelpaw is a tall she-cat, taller then most, she even happens to be taller then her brother Nightpaw but slightly smaller then her sister Morningpaw. Her pelt contains light and dark shades of different browns, making her pelt a lovely hazel color, her tail and legs are a darker hazel then her face and ears, which are lighter, and the rest of her fur is the middle of both shades. Hazelpaw is a tabby, which means her pelt have lots of black stripes, showing off against her pelt, she also has some black splotches on her back and flank. Hazelpaw's fur has tints of white and her paws, chest, underbelly, muzzle and tail tip are all pure white and her paw pads are light pink. Last of all, Hazelpaw's eyes contain two colors, blue and green, making them a bright blue-green, as her eyes have more blue then green, and her nose is dark pink.P:She is generally friendly but can have her moments when she puts on her best disapproved face and hopes everything turns out alright in the end. She will never back down from a fight and can be angered easily, if the one annoying she knows which buttons to press so to speak. She will welcome anyone as a friend and tries to stop others being left out as she has known how it feels. Hazelpaw is a very nice and sweet she-cat, she tries to be friends with all her clanmates and will do anything to protect them, even the tinest kit to the oldest elder. She cares alot about her clan and would never give up, even if she had to risk her life to save a clanmate. She is very understanding and will do anything to help a cat in need. She is sometimes very shy, she loves kits and in leaf-bare she would give up her own piece of her fresh-kill to feed another cat who needs it more. Hazelpaw is a nice she-cat, most cats say she is too quite for a apprentice , even more quite then a kit. Hazelpaw doesn't care what they say but she has lived with these taunts her whole life, which hurt her inside. No one can doubt her courage, she would do anything to protect her Clanmates, from the youngest kit to the oldest elder. She has learnt to be so quite, she hardly ever eats in Leaf-bare and lets all other cats eat before her.[Shannon Cash]

Shadowpaw{feather}-D:Pelt- She has a long, glossy, black fur that blends in well with the night sky. It is soft to touch, but hard to pull out, if it gets stuck in your claws, in a battle. Her fur thins out when it reaches her legs, and her tail. She has white fur on her paws and her tail. This fur is soft, but is scruffy and sticks out, no matter how much she licks it down. Eyes- She has sharp, darting sky blue eyes. But, sometimes these can look emerald green, but it depends on the angel you look at her. She has a large, red scar over her left eye, which she earned when she fought a young fox. But But she is quite an attractive she-cat.P: Shadowpaw is a very intelligent cat. She can think up plans and think of ways to defeat others, if you give her a little time. When she is bored, she often tends to cause chaos when trying to amuse herself. When she is with others her age, she is easy to get along with, easy to make conversation with and is very friendly. If any news or gossip comes though, she is the first to know. She then passes it on to other cats. She hates keeping secrets and this is her main flaw. She also cannot sit still. But she is a great cat to be friends with, and will always be loyal to her friends and her clan.{Jensenda}

✓Queens✓

Leopardheart-D:Leopardheart is a small she-cat, with long legs that help her jump higher and leap farther then some cats, and she is swift, but not the fastest cat in the Clan. Her pelt is a goldish color, and her pelt has black and brown spots dappled over her pelt like a real leopard, her tail has black rings around it and she has a black stripe down her back. Her eyes are a bright golden amber color, her eyes are rather large which helps her see things far away. She has rather long claws which help her to climb high trees and it helps her climb rather fast too, but she doesn't climb a lot. Her fur has tints of white around the tail tip, ears, muzzle, paws and underbelly, her paw pads and nose are the same light pink.P:Leopardheart is a very sweet and nice she-cat, she does anything for her Clanmates and helps any cat that is in need from the tinest kit to the wisest elder. Like most Queens, Leopardheart is very protective of each kit in the Clan because they will be the future warriors, medicine cats and maybe even leader. Leopardheart treats each kit as if they were her own and she never gives up to protect a kit, even at the risk of her life. She can be stern sometimes but she just wants the kits to be safe and make sure that the kits don't get in trouble. Leopardheart never gives up in a fight, and she can sometimes be very shy of some cats, but she loves to make friends when she can. Some cats say that Leopardheart is the only cat who understands her insane brother Hareleap, but she thinks is a cat is nice enough to him they can understand him. Leopardheart is very caring, but she has been quiet since her mate Stoneheart got killed by a badger.[Shannon Cash]
\

Mousepatch-D:A medium-furred she-cat with a slate-grey tabby tail and ears. The rest of her fur is pure white, probably from her mother. Her paws are small and neneat, but harbouring deadly claws that she spends time on a morning sharpening to points, ready for any signs of battle. Her nose is small and a dark grey, almost black colour. Her eyes, that often seem to hold kindness, are a stormy blue, almost grey in shade.She is slim and her legs are long. She uses her build in battle by being quick and speedy, using this speed to make her attacks then dart out of the way.P:Mousepaw is firey and stubborn, not listening to others. This is very much her mother's personality, and it shows, for she is nothing like her father, Greywhisker.She will often be seen flirting with toms, and doesn't care what others think about her actions, as long as they don't have a go at her for it. she believes that her life is her life, and she should be free to do what she wants, without the impact of others on her life.
{Bram.}

✓Kits✓

Ivykit{streak}-D:Ivykit is a small kit compared to her brothers, with long tortoiseshell fur. It is mostly a dusky black colour, patched with small spots of ginger tabby and white. Her face is mostly covered with a ginger pattern that starts on her right cheek, pale in colour, and darkens as it extends across her face. In the middle of this, right over her nose, is a wisp of white. It stops at her left eye, however, where it changes into the dusky black. Most of the top of her head is dusky black, but with small spots of ginger. Her ears, though large for her size, are also tipped in ginger.Her tail is much like the rest of her body. Her muzzle, chest and all four paws as a beautiful white. Her nose is a pale berry pink, as are her paw pads. Her eyes are a dark, murky blue-green.P:Ivykit is an optimistic kit, nearly always seeing the best in a cat. She is normally very happy and playful, but when she gets angry, it happens fast. She can be feirce when provoked, and it doesn't take a lot. Despite this, she is also mischivious, sly and sneaky, and can be seen in the dead of night sneaking around camp to put a dead mouse in some cat's nest. She is also smart.Her motto is "Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."{Bram.}

Spiderkit{fang}-D:Spiderkit is a tall, gangly kind of kit with not very much meat on his bones. He has long limbs and short, glossy white fur that is decorated with a few black patches. None of the patches are very large, and he only has four or five, the most noticeable being on his ears and one on his nose. His tail is completely black from the base on out, and is very thin. Like his sister, Ivykit, he has unusually large ears when compared to the rest of his head, but with his other extreme proportions, it does not stand out as much as they might if he were smaller and less lanky. He has stunning deep orange eyes that seem to glow at times, and their almost eerie coloring is one of his favourite features about himself.P:Spiderkit is basically as kit-like as could be possible. He has dreams of someday becoming Spiderstar, standing on the ledge and giving commands to his loyal clan, but those dreams are far off. He is optimistic about life, preferring to live it to the fullest while it lasts rather than sit around waiting for someone else to make your day. He is young and adventurous, and that can get him into trouble from time to time, though usually after a good chastisement he becomes rather obedient. He is a good listener, and rarely puts himself on a pedestal, but he does at times feel the allure of admiration.{Meijhana}

Pebblekit{flight}-D:Pebblekit is smallish slender, dusky gray tom. He was a fairly simple coat of only one color and that is bluish gray. Unlike his brother, Spiderkit, he is a little on the cubby side. His fat though is mostly muscle though he doesn't have she-cat to impress yet he will when he is older. His eyes are pale grayish blue that are like the sky after a thunderstorm. His head is sort of rounded and small with a short muzzle. His ears are unusually large for his size and their always perked for danger. His pelt is fuzzy and soft as cloud with loose wispy hairs here and there. His legs are rather long with nimble little paws that her armed with sharp needle like claws.P:Pebblekit is a curious little kit that has the ability to get in trouble, a lot. He typically will try to lure his littermates to do things that will most likely get them in trouble with authority. He is brave and doesn’t fear punishment he deserves or the other clan’s threats. He doesn’t take threats to lightly. He might be only a few inches tall but I wouldn’t push him too far. When he is mad, he is mad and that is it, end of story! Just don’t threaten his family or clan and you wouldn’t have to hear him or see him spitting mad. Though he can have a short fuse at times he is typically friendly. He loves to go see the elders and hear their live stories and the legends from the clan’s history handed down to the kits. He tends to get along with everybody and he doesn’t have any enemies, well except maybe his curiosity.[Me]

✓Elders✓

None yet.
Last edited by ~♫Hannah♫~ on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 40 times in total.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✓Outsiders✓Deceased✓

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:29 pm

✓Outsiders✓

✓Loners✓

Amara-D:Amara isn't a very petite she-cat, but slender and tall. She's built strong and tough, very muscular and swift. She has long legs and a well proportioned body. Despite her...larger...figure, she still has a feminine figure. Her body is covered with longer fur, past medium length but not so long that she looks like a large bear. Her pelt is a soft, rich cream color. It darkens to brown on her legs and and a small patch on her shoulder blades as well as her tail. She has a patch of grey tabby on her face, the tips of the patches marked with brown on her cheeks and ears. Her nose is a dark rose pink color and the bridge of her nose is a caramel ginger color. She has a white muzzle and forepaws, as well as her chest and she has a full collar on her neck. Her eyes are a charming blue and her pawpads are pink.P:Amara is not one to be jaded, but rather shy. She is normally soft-spoken, leaving her opinions to herself. She finds it a bit hard to talk to toms and is more comfortable conversing with either she-cats, but plainly just cats she knows well. She's very thoughtful, with poetic outlooks, a creative mind, and patience. Though it is hard for her to fall for another, she is willing to wait for them if that event happens. Warming up to others, she's a very sweet she-cat, loyal to an end and trustworthy but all this comes with time. She won't loosen up around another until she is absolutely sure they are worth her time and energy.[€lliptical]

Echo-D:Dark brown tom, Echo is a strong tom with toned muscles beneath his smooth pelt. With thin black stripes running across his body, he looks like a tiger sometimes, a brown tiger. The tom has one thin scar running down his right flank, a reminder of his shady past. His eyes are a deep brown colour, and are probably the only handesome thing about him.P:Echo is what he is, a loner. Preffering to spend time alone, he is pretty serious and doesn't really understand what fun is. Growing up as a stray was tough on him, the guilt form his past following him as he moved to the forest. He can be rather protective and aggressive, ready to die fighting for what he believes in or for those he cares about. Enjoying to use sarcasm, he has a very dry humour.[WhereWeBelong]

✓Rouges✓

Adura-D:Adura is fox-like, with a slim body and plumed tail. She has a round, narrow face with a slightly longer than usual muzzle. Her fur varies in color, fading from a russet color to gray-brown and darker russet patches around her shoulders, flank, and paws. However her chest, belly, and under her eyes and muzzle grow lighter. There's a dark stripe going down her tail that spreads at the end, making her tail-tip completely fade into a dark gray-black. The top of her head has a darker patch similar to her tail, and a few small tabby stripes can be seen. Her whiskers are almost translucent unless the light is shining directly on them. She has somewhat round, pale mint green eyes.P:Adura is frisky and fun-loving, and will often take on the roll of a gypsy or fortune-teller when she runs into trouble with Clan cats or just whenever she feels like it. She refuses to give secrets or important information as well, unless you offer her something shiny or appealing (such as two-leg glass, shells, etc. Sometimes you have to do the same for fortunes)Often times she'll make a fortune and use a bit of trickery to make it come true, or make her seem like a real fortune teller. Sometimes, though, she gets lucky and doesn't have to deceive her target. She enjoys messing with the Clan cats and flirting with passing toms (which are usually her targets for everything, whether it's fortune telling, scamming, etc.), though she has no genuine interest in a mate. Kits irritate her beyond belief, though she's not one to show her irritation fully. She's extremely sarcastic and will often talk down to others. She's bold and will speak her mind whenever she feels like it, even when it's not necessary. She doesn't care much for company at all times but when she feels lonely (which is rare) she'll seek companionship. There's little she actually fears apart from badgers and eagles, and occasionally a large spider. Though she prefers to watch her target for a while before trying to trick or flirt with them, but when she's feeling bored or careless she'll come right out. Despite being as laid back and deceiving as she is, she knows how to use a serious situation to her advantage and is somewhat ambitious.[Paper-hearts]

✓Kittypets✓

✓Deceased✓

✓Starclan✓

✓Dark forest✓
Last edited by ~♫Hannah♫~ on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:26 am, edited 14 times in total.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✓Mentor-Apprentics✓Crushes✓Mates✓

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:29 pm

✓Mentors-Apprentices✓

Mistystream-Stormpaw
Fallenbird-Chaospaw
Firestorm-Duskpaw
Heatherpool-Morningpaw
Crowscreech-Hazelpaw
Frozensky-Shadowpaw

✓Crushes✓

Firestorm<Fallenbird

✓Mates✓

✓Kin✓

Ashstar-Mistystream--->Older Brother and younger Sister
Duskpaw-Choaspaw---->Littermates
Lizardgaze-Frozensky-Hareleap-Leopardpelt---->Littermates---->Sandsong---->Younger sister
Nightpaw-Morningpaw-Hazelpaw---->Littermates
Mousepatch---->Mother---->Spiderkit-Ivykit-Pebblekit---->littermates
Last edited by ~♫Hannah♫~ on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✓My Characters✓

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:51 am

Username:Hannahbanana2
Name:Ashstar
Warrior Name:Ashcloud
Rank wanted:"Already optained."
Description:
Ashstar is a handsome, slender dusty gray tabby. His eyes are dull amber that barely glows in the dark night. His head is small and slender and his muzzle is short and stout. His ears are large and are always stuck straight up in the air listening for any signs of trouble. His body structure is average and sleek with strong powerful shoulders; he is typically strong and fast. His body is perfect for hunting on his own territory and sometimes fighting larger enemies can be difficult to defeat. His paws are large and unlike many cats his claws are thin and small and are not the slightest extended. His back paws are also a solid white. His pelt is short and consists of various shades of gray and white. His pelt is a light dusty gray with stripes that are a dark gray. There are bands of white here and there.
Personality:
Ashstar is an older and noble tom, and is always willing to put his clan mates before him-self. His love his devoted to the future of the clan and enforcing the warrior code. He is a kind and understanding tom but even he was limits. He can put up with border fights and trespassing, here and there, but don’t push your luck be trying to take over territory because no words will be used then; just claws. Being a bit older doesn’t mean he is slower it just means he is more experienced; in fact he is still of the most agile toms in the clan. He is a loner and enjoys the time he has to get out of camp and away from his clan-mates. He wasn’t always a loner; but when he became leader his alone time was very limited. He was always confined by his clan-mates and surrounded by problems. That’s when he found refuge in the forest and away from his problems. Ashstar can be a little perky and humorous but this rare because he carries the weight of his clan on his shoulders. He makes sure his that his clan is peaceful and unthreatened as often as he can but with the greediness of Shadowclan it’s impossible.
Crush/Mate:"Pff..I don't have the time for a crush or mate."
Kits:"ugg I don't have any kits."
kin:Mistystream-(younger sister)
Other:Moonlight

Name:Mistystream
Warrior Name:"I have earned my warrior name already."
Rank wanted:"I'm happy as a warrior."
Description:
Mistystream is beautiful, deep blue she-cat. Her eyes are a piercing pale green with a rim of dusty blue around her pupils that shine brightly in the moonlight's beams. Her head is sort of round and her muzzle is perfectly shaped. Her ears are small and always alert and they round off at the top. Her structure is of average size and with this she can move swiftly and quietly through the deepest bracken. Her pelt is always kept groomed and looking it's best. It's almost like she doesn't have a single nick in her pelt from fighting regular clan battles. Her legs are average but slender and her claws extend slightly from her small nimble paws. She is natural born hunter and prefers to hunt at night because of her deep colored pelt.
Personality:
Mistystream is a typical she-cat with a fair personality. She tends to get along with cats from over clans and talk to them like they are one of clan-mates and can carry on a conversation about life in their clans. She is typically kind to everyone she meets and tends to speak to most cats when they have problems or questions because she can relate to them and doesn't push them aside like they don't matter. She can be shy and timid around intruders and doesn't know how to properly speak to scare them off but around camp she is always prancing around happily. She prefers to be alone in the forest to think and to hunt. She is at her best alone because she doesn't have to listen to her nagging clan-mates it's just her and the forest. But like all cats she does have a quiet unpleasant side. She rarely expresses this side and only uses it to defend her clan-mates and when she doesn't want to be bothered. She loves little kits and can be seen often around the nursery if there are any kits.
Crush/Mate:"I'm still looking for the perfect tom."
Kits:"I don't have any of my own yet."
kin:Ashstar-(Older brother)

Name:Hollywhisker
Warrior Name:"Already earned."
Description:
Hollywhisker is a stunning, small pitch black she-cat. Her eyes are a piercing vivid green, so vivid that they could pierce your soul. Her are slightly narrowed and they glint in the night. Her head is small and slightly round and her muzzle is short and stout. Her ears are small and are pinned back most of the time. Her structure is small and nimble and not a single shows against are pelt. Most refer to her as kitten like because of her small size. She is nimble and agile and is not built for fighting, proven when she was an apprentice. Her paws are small but her claws are always extended because of the length and it makes catching prey rather easy. Her pelt is a fuzzy pitch black mess but it seems to always be placed perfectly along her body.
Personality:
Hollywhisker is brave young she-cat and given her size, she has to be. She gets along well with her fellow clan-mates but not so much with the clans warriors. She can stand them for so long but when they start bragging about how great their clan is she gets up and leaves because she doesn’t care. She is kind for as long as the other clan cat she is talking doesn’t brag about his clan. She doesn’t like to hear about conflict especially if it involves toms. She would listen but she doesn’t want to hear about how happy her friends are with their mates because she has completely devoted her life to the warrior code and obeying it no matter what. She spends a lot of time away from camp where she can think and be alone and at peace. She prefers the sandy banks near the lake where she can hear the peaceful lapping of the waves. Like many she-cats Hollywhisker has her mood spells and will snap of any heads that dare talk to during this time. She gets irritated easily if her clan-mates are being pestered by other clan warriors and will stand up to them with her claw unsheathed ready to attack. She typically doesn’t care for kits unless one is being picked on or is lonely.
Crush/Mate:"Toms are just trouble."
Kits:"Pff..None yet."
kin:"Deaceased."

Name:Firestorm
Warrior Name:"Already earned."
Description:
Firestorm is a handsome, massive ginger tom. His eyes are a blazing bright amber, so bright he could catch tree on fire with only his eyes. His head is large and boldly round and his muzzle is short and stout and sort of round. His ears are large and are always stuck straight up in the air listening for any signs of trouble. His structure is large with massive shoulders; he is typically strong and fast. His body is perfect for defending his territory and sometimes hunting can be difficult because of his missive size. His paws are large and unlike his sister his claws are short and stubby. His pelt is quite fluffy and is two different shades of color on his pelt. His pelt consists of a pale sandy color and a dark ginger.
Personality:
Firestorm is a strong young warrior that fears nothing. He enjoys attending gathering not only to talk to his friends from other clans but also to catch up on the gossip. Unlike his sister he loves to brag about his clan and hear other brag so he can tease them. He is kind and respectful to everybody he meets unless that certain cat wishes he didn’t exist, like most Shadowclan warriors. Though want he can’t stand is when he hears stories about a friends mate or crush and he still hasn’t found somebody that he loves. He tends to come between conflicts because he can typically handle it very well and settle it fairly. He is devoted to the warrior code but unlike his sister he does step out of it for reasons he believes are right. He prefers to roam the camp until he is called for a patrol. He normally never gets mean unless his clan-mates are threatened or in danger then claws and teeth are showed without a fear in the world. He doesn’t dislike kits but he doesn’t like them because they climb on his back and attack his tail.
Crush/Mate:"Nobody yet."
Kits:"None yet."
kin:Deceased
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✓Moonclan || Semi-lit || Accepting!✓

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 am

{We are accepting now!:3}
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle.Bug » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:58 am

Name: Silentstep
Warrior Name:
Description: Silentstep is a pretty dappled she-cat with pale golden eyes, the exact shade of the new autumn leaves. Her limbs are long and willowy, allowing her to move swiftly through the forest. Her paws are small, better meant for agility and speed, rather than strength and brute force. She has a smaller frame, despite her long limbs, making her slender. Half of Silentstep's face is a pale ginger/honey brown with darker flecks, and the other half is black. Her coat is soft and sleek, her tail bushy
Personality: Silentstep is a highly intelligent queen with a serious air to her. She is confident in herself and her abilities, without seeming arrogant or cocky. When she is pushed, she can be a very short tempered cat that will accept no nonsense. She is often thinking about what is best for her clan or family, and often puts them before herself. When approached, she is friendly and boisterous. Although she is fairly gentle, when pushed too far, she will retaliate. Though she may be deaf, her true emotions are shown through how she holds herself and her pretty green eyes.
Crush/Mate: Forbidden.
Kits: None
Kin: None/Deceased
Other:Moonlight And she is a mute. Silentstep can make noises such as a hiss or a purr, but she cannot speak fluent sentences unless she is talking to StarClan.

Name: Coyotepaw
Warrior Name: Coyotehowl
Description: Coyotepaw is a slender brown tabby tom with pale green eyes. His limbs are long and muscular and he has large paws. He shares his mother's short coat which is always messy. His larger frame makes him strong, but he lacks finesse behind his moves. His belly is dappled with darker spots, which are in fact the same color as his tabby stripes. His paws are all white, as is his chest, and a portion of his muzzle.
Personality: Coyotepaw is a highly intelligent tom, despite his lazy appearance. His coat is always in a disarray and poking out everywhere. He is a hot-headed, fast and slick brown tom with fur that is often disturbed, despite grooming. He has pale green eyes and a winning smile; too bad that it's used for deceit rather than honest pleasure. If Coyotepaw befriends you, he wants something from you. It is merely his nature, as is the tendency to host pride. He is reserved but not necessarily evil; he is merely loyal to himself above all and wants the best. The only thing wrong with that is the fact that Coyotepaw will stop at nothing to get it. He is very sarcastic and judgmental; first impressions are everything, he believes, and so whenever he meets someone new, he turns on the charm only to show his true colors later on. Coyotepaw is dangerously ambitious.
Crush/Mate: None
Kits:
kin: Unknown/Deceased
Other: Moonlight
Stan Lee wrote:I try not to do anything that's too close to what I've done before.
And the nice thing is we have a big universe here. It's filled with new ideas.
All you have to do is grab them.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Doodle.Bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 am

{Bump!}
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me