Flames Devour Me ~Big Cat RP~ Powers included! JOIN PLZ!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Flames Devour Me ~Big Cat RP~ Powers included! JOIN PLZ!

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:15 pm

"What did you just call me?" Morta snarled. She was already irritated that Wing had waited so long to choose the next leader, but Shadow was making it much worse. "Call me weak again and I'll claw those pretty wings of yours off!" She spat. Morta walked away angry. "I'm going hunting. ALONE!" She grumbled.

Sand chose two of his best hunters to go out, and three to perform a boundary patrol. He went off on his own, in the clearing, he gave a running start, flapping his powerful wings, and lifting into the air I wonder if she'll be there he thought to himself after finding a Turkey vulture and bringing it down. Sand dragged the prey with him, to prevent it from being stolen, and padded to the boundary between the Sun Pride and the Spirit Pride.
I am no longer on Chicken Smoothie. I'll probably log in now and then to keep up with my account maintenance, but I won't be around much
\)O3O)\) ¡¡OOM ¡uʍop-ǝpısdn ,uıɔuɐp ɯ,I 'ǝɯ ǝıʞooן ˙˙˙ʎǝH (/(OƐO(/

Featured artist: Shadeypaws :D thank you!

Current Me,
Eating: whatever
Drinking: Tea
Reading: Comics on ComicFury
Listening to: Instrumentals
Watching: Livestreams
Playing: Nothing
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Shadow grinned, growling, Awww poor little cub is mad! She snorted, and growled, walking off, Weakling. She flapped into the air, and soared to Wing's den. She growled, Morta is starting trouble around camp, is that really the next leader you want?

Wing said in a low, wise voice, I pick the leader I think is best. It isn't only you and Morta, Shadow Wing.
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:41 pm

Morta tromped to the boundary between the prides, hoping to see Sandail. Lucky for her, he wanted to see her too.
"Morta!" He said happily, he lifted his wings high in the air as a sign of friendship, and good will. "I've been waiting for what feels like suns!"
"Don't complain you big furball!" Morta slapped her tail over one of Sand's eyes. her bad mood was gone, all she cared about was this time with Sand. "So, sand." She began.
"So, Morta." Sandail mocked.
"Have you chosen a Lioness to lead the pride by your side yet?" She asked, more concerned than curious, but also testing.
"No, Morta" He laughed, "The business of the Sun Pride doesn't concern any other." He stated calmly. Eying Morta, he added "You look a little miffed, don;t tell me you fought with one of your pride members again.

(OMG! Who's the other choice?! I gots to know!)
I am no longer on Chicken Smoothie. I'll probably log in now and then to keep up with my account maintenance, but I won't be around much

Current Me,
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:55 pm

(heheh, you'll see>:) )

A pair of blue eyes stared at the two cat from different prides. It wasn't visible, and it's scent wasn't even there.
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flames Devour Me ~Big Cat RP~ Powers included! JOIN PLZ!

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:18 pm

(XD okay!)

Morta and Sand commented on the runnings of prey, and concern for the seasons.
"How hard is it?" Marta asked.
"How hard is what?" Sad replied.
"Being leader, it must be stressful."
Sand huffed a small laugh, "That is something you will find out if and when you become leader of the Spirit Pride." He said ans he grabbed the turkey vulture and began to fly off back to his own pride. Morta sat there and tried to imagine what you had to do as a leader, but only the daily duties came to mind. She shook her head and picked up her own prey, a young doe, and padded back to the clearing with a brighter mod than when she left.

Current Me,
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Shadow was talking to a small cub lioness. She had blue eyes... Shadow was nodding, and when Morta came into the clearing, she hissed, Traitor.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Morta raised her ears in confusion. What was Shadow blabbing about this time? "What are you going on about now, Shadow?" She asked, half irritated already.
(who the young cub?)

Current Me,
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Shadow said, Don't play dumb. Sandail and you talking at the border! She then growled, You're telling that thing our weaknesses! I KNEW you were a traitor! The small white cub, it's black tufted tail twitched, looked at her. She had a mane of black even though she was female, and her eyes are as blue as the sky. Her black wings small. She looked away.

(Snow- new cub)

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:45 pm

"What, you mean the leader of the Sun Pride?" Morta asked, "I happened to run into him while hunting and asked how prey was running, that's it." Morta wasn't even lying. Yes, she had run into Sandail, yes she was hunting, and they DID talk about only prey and good hunting weather conditions. None of what she said was anywhere near a lie. "If you're going to go around putting accusations on lions I suggest you clear your head first." Morta didn't want to get into another argument with the lioness, she tore off one of the doe's legs and trotted over to the rock she had been laying on earlier. and became to eat her game.

(oh~ sounds pretty! ^^U but why doesn't Shadow much like Morta's mere presence? Is it because Shadow wants to be leader and doesn't want any competition?)
Last edited by troblsomtwins829 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Current Me,
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Shadow growled, Lier. Who would want such a lier to be their leader? She flapped her wings, and flew to the cave that was Wing's den, and brought the cub with her. The cub told Wing it's story, and Wing merely said, If she want's our pride dead, than that's her business. Sundair is a good lion. They talked more, and Shadow nodded, dropping the little cub off she flew off to hunt.

Wing flew from his den, his giant wings casting shadows across the clearing. He landed, his giant body taking up much space.

(Yeh, and Shadow is pretty heartless)

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me