Flames Devour Me ~Big Cat RP~ Powers included! JOIN PLZ!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Flames Devour Me ~Big Cat RP~ Powers included! JOIN PLZ!

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:27 pm

Plot:
Squeals filled the air as cubs played, rolling around in the camp. A mother's watchful eye following their every move. Mates shared tongues, friends and family as well. There, on top of a large ledge sat a beautiful white lioness, her gray tufted tail twitching. A smile lined her lips as her crystalline blue eyes watched her pride, joy filling her body. She sighed, a frown creasing her lips. What was she worried about? "Flames will devastate the life of great." She turned her eyes to the darkening horizon, a rock dropping in her belly as she saw the orange glow. Her eyes widened as it crept closer and closer until finally, it was right next to her camp. She roared a warning call, "The humans are here!!! FLEE!" She leaped off her rock, screams filling the air as everyone attempted to run. Shots rang through the air. Her warriors burst out oft heir hiding spots, killing humans. Warriors and hunters joined together to keep the humans away while the Queens and Kings fled with their cubs. She pelted across the ground, her jaws widening as a roar shattered the air. She leaped through the air, ripping into a human. She killed it, and helped kill more. It was an army! She roared, turning, "Flee my brethren! The Kings and Queens are safe with their cubs!" Bodies swiftly ran across the ground, leaping away from their fallen comrade. Shots rang more, lions fell dead. She evaded a dead body, and jumped over a newly fallen lion. Her whole camp aflame. She ran, everything muting. She could only hear her paw steps. Then, a scream filled her ears as she felt a pain shoot through her back. She blinked, falling to the ground. Her mate turned and ran for her, but it was too late. She whispered, "Save the...pride...".... Years have passed since Spirit died. Her body buried in the Spirit Stone Cave. The pride is now run by her mate, Wing. He is old...too old. Who will be the next pride leader? Who will help rebuild the camp when the time comes when the humans find the Spirit Lions once again?

Rules:
1. Tess's rules do apply.
2. No txt tlk plz.
3. Use these [], () while OOC talking.
4. No force mating.
5. If you choose one mate, you have the choice to dump them for another Lion.
6. If two male lions love one Lioness, those two lions fight in the Scarlet Fields, A.K.A. Battle Lands.
7. The female leader is the main leader of the lions, she chooses her mate as any other lion, and she is aloud to have cubs. Before she dies, she picks a cub of hers, or a random cub. That cub becomes next leader, and so on.
8. Only 4 cubs at MAX. Ask me before you have cubs, and tell me how many you want and what color.
9. The only reason this is in the fantasy RP is because your lion can have wings, two tails, 27 eyes, special powers, and so on.
10. Have fun!
11. Put lion in the other slot.!!
12. No limit to how many lions you can have!
13. Don't put anything in the other slot.
14. SilverShadows is the mini-mod!
15. Once you fill out a form, you are accepted, but send the form to me if I am offline.
16. Have fun! I'm not too strict on these rules, so yeah...
17. Picture is needed, description is not.
18. ANY BIG CAT IS ACCEPTED!
19. You can be your own mate, just don't do it too frequently, okay?

* means needed. ' means optional!

FORM!:

Code: Select all
Name*:
Any nickname?':
Age*:
Gender*:
Picture*:
Description':
Rank*:
Rank Wanted*:
Pride*:
History':
Personality*:
Crush':
Mate':
Cubs(not optional if you have any):
Siblings*(Not optional if you have any):
Parents*:
Other:

Snow Pride

Snow Pride live in the mountains where it is always cold, and only prey that lives in burrows, caves, and cold climates are here.

Female Leader: Spotted Eagle- A beautiful white lioness with a soft black tufted tail. Her eyes are golden.
Male Leader:

Betta Female:
Male Betta:

Medicine Cat:
Medicine Apprentice:

Warrior Leader: Feathered Breeze- A very powerfully muscled male lion with a black body. His mane is thick black and slightly braided.
Warriors:

Hunter's Leader:
Hunters:

Elders:

Queens:
Cubs:

Mates:
Spotted Eagle <3 Feathered Breeze

Crushes:
None):

Sun Pride

These cats live on the golden moorlands. They hunt plentiful moor prey, and are usually long legged, and very swift. The only problem? Not a lot of water.

Female Leader:
Male Leader:Dial of the Sands-Brown mountain lion with green tabby stripes, black paws, an orange muzzle, his back side is marbled with dark aqua, and his tail is striped black and yellow. he has a white tail tip, and purple eyes. He also has big green hawk wings that have yellow feathers that are tipped with black.

Betta Female:
Male Betta:

Medicine Cat:
Medicine Apprentice:

Warrior Leader:
Warriors:

Hunter's Leader:
Hunters:

Elders:

Queens:
Cubs:

Mates:

Forest Pride

These cats live in the forest as their name suggests. They are very strong, and well muscled, living in caves, feeding off the most plentiful prey out of the 4 prides. They are the most feared.

Female Leader:
Male Leader: Roaring Thunder- A golden lion with wide spread wings of sun rays. His eyes are emerald green, and his body is huge, his mane thick brown. He has very notciable markings which are a very clean white on his chest, inside his ears, and along his tail to the tip, which connects to the wide white on his stomach which fades to the gold on his sides, connecting to the white of his throat.

Betta Female: Pylae-Light cream colored pelt with dark brown leopard printed patterns crossing her fur. The whole of her under body is white, fading into the cream of her fur. Her ears are dark brown, trimmed in black. Brown flecks her white & faded cream muzzle. Brown markings connect to beautiful light blue & dark blue crystalline eyes.http://www.blastingart.com/media/images/sharingImages/9464.jpg
Male Betta:

Medicine Cat: Drifting Lightning-A lion that is much like his father, but hates his own blood. His mother died a very long time ago at his and his sister's birth. She was a leopard. She was a gray leopard with white and black markings, and her eyes were gold. The Appearance Lightning takes from his mother is her beautiful eyes, the eyes that every lion gets lost in. They seem to hold so much for him. He is merely 2 years old. He is wingless, like his mother. He likes being alone, and snaps a lot. Most lions avoid him completely not only because of his cold nature, but also because his mother was from the Snow Pride.http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/493111/493111,1269992110,1/stock-photo-a-male-lion-showing-off-his-golden-mane-50061178.jpg
Medicine Apprentice:

Warrior Leader:
Warriors:Clouded Gaze-Snow white female, with strange blind, cloudy blue eyes. She is very vicious despite this. In fact, she is more vicious because of this. She is very nice to those she knows, but very protective over her brother, Drifitng Lightning. Her mate died in a battle just after she went blind. She was in this battle. She blames herself for his death because he was protecting her, so she is very protective. http://shutterbug.ucsc.edu/sealion/albums/album153/CSL5366Paula10_7_02_right_eye_2_1_F.sized.jpghttp://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Fahari/AvvviWaterSmg.jpg

Hunter's Leader:
Hunters:

Elders: Spotted Leopard- A very beautiful snow leopard with wings of light. Her eyes are clear silver. She is the oldest cat of all the prides.

Queens:
Cubs:

Mates:

Blood Pride

These lions are just as feared as Forest Pride. They are ruthless, cruel, merciless killers. They have all sorts of land, stealing other land from other prides. They mainly stick to the Scarlet Plain, right next to the Scarlet Field, Battle Field.

Female Leader: Blood Fang- A very HUGE female lioness with a black body. Her mane is dark red, her tail tufted with red, and her eyes glowing red. She has red ram horns on her head, and her ears are long and pointed. She has spikes lining her body.
Male Leader:

Betta Female:
Male Betta:

Medicine Cat:
Medicine Apprentice:

Warrior Leader:
Warriors:

Hunter's Leader:
Hunters:

Elders:

Queens:
Cubs:Death
Blizzard-http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj-N7X5g8B5mtSxoW17AJB0qj2vnydR1X-J7vPk25NBYZzcTH5aTcvmWC1Cghttp://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWzc6ZlCTuVHjTWLytpypW1smtJG34rEUo-NOp4iy9Uh3dTVpqfT2DpgChCg

Mates:

Spirit Pride

This is th oldest of the prides. These lions live in a beautiful land said to be occupied by spirits. many lions don't dare venture here. The sky is always black, a large field in the center of the territory has black, soft grass that always glistens. When the moon hits the flowers, they light up and glow. Plentiful puddles, if you're brave enough to lap from the purple and scarlet waters. The moon is unusually close here, the sky is black with many bright white and blue stars. The forests are littered with black barked trees, with red leaves. Many spirit animals soar here which is the prey of these strange, rarely seen lions.

Female Leader:
Male Leader: Morta-A large snow leopard with unusually long ears that are shaped like a dragon. Her tail is the same length as her body, and striped all the way down (starts soft,then gets darker). her eyes are crystal blue.

Beta Female: Snow Eagle-large white female that is currently 2 years now with a black tuft on her tail and a strange black mane although she is female. Her eyes are ice blue, and she has black feathery wings.
Male Betta:

Medicine Cat:
Medicine Apprentice:

Warrior Leader:
Warriors:

Hunter's Leader:
Hunters:

Elders:

Queens:
Cubs:

Mates:

Spirit Caller:
Last edited by '.~VoidRunner~.' on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flames Devour Me ~Big Cat RP~ Powers included! JOIN PLZ!

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:39 pm

(Oh lol, at rules XD)

OKAY!

Name*: Morta
Any nickname?': That is my nickname.
Age*: 29 moons
Gender*: Female
Picture*: none, sorry :(
Description': A large snow leopard with unusually long ears that are shaped like a dragon. Her tail is the same length as her body, and striped all the way down (starts soft,then gets darker). her eyes are crystal blue.
Rank*: unm... female leader?
Rank Wanted*: None, I'm happy where I am.
Pride*: Spirit Pride
History': A mountain cat by nature, Morta was born into the Spirit Pride, she was merely a cub when the fires killed their female leader. the fires also killed her parents. Since that day, Morta has grown a deep sense of hatred towards humans.
Personality*: Pretty calm most of the time, but easily irritated.
Crush': Male leader of Sun pride Sandail
Mate': None
Cubs(not optional if you have any): non
Siblings*(Not optional if you have any): Only child
Parents*: died
Other: yeah, she likes catfish (CANNIBAL!)

Name*: Sandail
Any nickname?': Sand
Age*: 44 moons
Gender*: Male
Picture*: Url doesn't work, I'll post on a different site, than I'll send a link (Made in FelisFire beta, not 100% acurate)
Description': Umm... Brown mountain lion with green tabby stripes, black paws, an orange muzzle, his back side is marbled with dark aqua, and his tail is striped black and yellow. he has a white tail tip, and purple eyes. He also has big green hawk wings that have yellow feathers that are tipped with black. ^^U
Rank*: Male leader
Rank Wanted*: Retired
Pride*: Sun Pride
History': Urm... okay. "I was born and raised into the Sun Pride, as a young cub I had often fought with the others who claimed to slay evil when they were no older than I. I slowly worked my way to the top, Fighting fierce battle after battle, and finally one day, after our leader died of sickness, I was chosen to be the next leader of the Sun Pride.
Personality*: Very fair and kind, He doesn't like it when cats or fellow Pride members judge each other, thinking that one is better than others.
Crush': Morta, of the Spirit Pride
Mate': none, hasn't chosen yet.
Cubs(not optional if you have any): none, no mate to make them with yet (Oh wow...)
Siblings*(Not optional if you have any): All either dead, or ran off.
Parents*: Dead
Other: He enjoys long walks on the beach and 'swimming through the air'
Last edited by troblsomtwins829 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am no longer on Chicken Smoothie. I'll probably log in now and then to keep up with my account maintenance, but I won't be around much
\)O3O)\) ¡¡OOM ¡uʍop-ǝpısdn ,uıɔuɐp ɯ,I 'ǝɯ ǝıʞooן ˙˙˙ʎǝH (/(OƐO(/

Featured artist: Shadeypaws :D thank you!

Current Me,
Eating: whatever
Drinking: Tea
Reading: Comics on ComicFury
Listening to: Instrumentals
Watching: Livestreams
Playing: Nothing
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:53 pm

(I read Sandail's description. The first word out of my mouth was, "Wow..." accepted, but for the Spirit Pride Female Leader, Wing has to pick a mate, but he doesn't want one since Spirit died, but he is reallllllly old, so he is going to die soon and pick another leader. At page 10, the new leader will be picked!)
I'm back on CS! I'll be attempting to tie up loose ends, i.e. way overdue customs in my closed adoption things.
I am looking for someone who draws horse-like creatures well for a custom lines creation. Pm me for details

So, my internet and power are flashing in 'n' out sometimes, so I've been missing in action for a while. If I disappear, it's probly 'cause of my internet problems.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:12 pm

(XD really? Thanks! Okay, okay...Mkay! When do we start? or should I wait for more people to sign up? (used Sundail's description ofn FelisFire, and it turned out....awesome.... I wish you could see!!! >x<))
I am no longer on Chicken Smoothie. I'll probably log in now and then to keep up with my account maintenance, but I won't be around much

Current Me,
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:16 pm

(oh no... I think I deleted my reply!!DDD: Omg that took me forever!! T.T go ahead and rp, I need to make their forms Again>,<)

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Bump

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:39 pm

(Mkay)

Sanddial padded out into the clearing, observing his pride as searched for the best for hunters for the day. The breeze is gentle and calm he noted It's be a perfect day for flying

Morta lay on a rock and stretched, her large mouth let an enormous yawn escape from it. "When is Wing going to choose the new leader?" She growled to herself. "There are only two lions who are best for the job, surely even he can see that".

(Hows this? :D)

Current Me,
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:42 pm

A low growl sounded behind Morta. She growled, You know it's hard for him as well as anyone here, Morta! She passed her, her black wings to her sides. The black lioness padded out of her den. She was the second choice for the Female Leader.

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby troblsomtwins829 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Morta growled at the lioness, "And the choice between us is obvious, Shadow! Only a fool would choose a weakling for a leader."
Last edited by troblsomtwins829 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Current Me,
Mood:
Driving myself crazy

ImageImage
troblsomtwins829

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby '.~VoidRunner~.' » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:59 pm

(Shadow Wing A.K.A. Shadow)
Shadow turned on her, Only a weakling like you wouldn't consider other lions!!

'.~VoidRunner~.'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me