~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby opti-mism » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Song shook her head. "Its fine, and thank you for showing me around." she said softly, her hair bobbing with each step.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 am

Lyra Heartstrings wrote:(EDIT: ohgosh, this is embarrassing. I thought this was the mlp fim fanclub. Sorry! I'm still waiting for Koe.)

(It's ok!)
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:38 pm

Ink looked at Quantum confused. "I was...Oh, right! I was! Thanks Sciency Pony!" He started ranting about the subject, looking as if he wasn't going to stop to breath. Once you got Ink going on a subject, he wouldn't stop for a bit. As he talked, his horn glowed, a piece of chalk writing down what he said on the board and then the words being erased and new ones written.

Dazzle smiled kindly. "No problem. Come on, let's go to the main tent." She pointed towad the largest tent in the middle of the circus.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Quantum smiled, she loved watching Ink talk about something that excited him. She sighed, knowing she would have to leave soon.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Song trotted besides Dazzle cheerfully, her long, curly blonde mane bobbing behind her, the uninjured angel-like wing fluttering delicately.

((I wanna bring it back to liiiiiife! ))
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:37 pm

Ink somehow found himself rambling off on a tangent about something or another. He kind of forgot where he was and that he was teaching a class because his sentence ran off. He caught himself eventually and continued on the original topic.

Dazzle poked her head into the tent before opening the tent enough for Song to come in. Ponies were practicing all around the tent. Her mother was on the tight-rope while Flash was spinning plates. Dazzle could see her father, dressed in a red ringmaster's uniform, top hat and all, talking to a few of the ponies that specialized in acrobatics. She smiled at Song.

Howdy awoke in the tent alone and a bit confused. What happened to his sister? To Song? They must have already awoken. Great. Now he was lonely.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Song looked around in amazement, her jaw dropped and her eyes wide with wonder. "This... This is what you do for a living?" she asked in awe, her mouth still gaping at the beautiful sight. Her golden, curly hair tumbled down her shoulders in a shimmering waterfall, and she stepped forward hesitantly, having seen nothing like this in her life.
Last edited by opti-mism on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Quantum stood, "Ink, I've got to go. My class is taking a test. I'll see you at lunch." She called behind her as she walked out the door. Quantum smiled, walking back into her classroom. "Okay class! Please bring your papers to my desk!" She sat down and waited for all tests to be returned.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Ink waved goodbye to Quantum before he continued lecturing. His lectures were always something of a mystery. Somewhere in the middle he shouted at his class "Pop Quiz!" And everypony groaned, which he laughed at. A few more minutes of lecturing actually occurred before the pop quiz was performed.

Dazzle smiled, laughing lightly. "Yeah!" she said, oblivious to her friend's sort of awe-struck-like reaction. "I grew p in the circus. Of course, it gets kind of boring after awhile, but hey, its home." she shrugged, waving to a few of the ponies who were practicing. Some of them waved back, others smiled or nodded to her.

Howdy looked around for a second before pulling himself out of bed. He left the tent, trying to figure out where his sister and Song went.
Image ImageImageImage
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 pm

"Boring?!?!" Song exclaimed, looking in surprise at Dazzle. "Sitting in a cottage with song-writer's block is boring, not this! This, this is amazing!" she exclaimed, her emerald eyes sparkling with awe and excitement. "Can you teach me anything?" she asked curiously, flicking her curly golden tail.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me