~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Song winced in pain. "M-my wing. I-i cant f-fly" she said, tears streaming down her face.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Strawberryglory was in the garden drawing in her sketchbook, until she heard the shout of "FIRE!" She instantly panicked. Her eyes looked up from her sketchbook to the garden. There was fire everywhere, and she couldn't find a way to escape. All the animals were fleeing safely, while she was stuck in th fire. What would she do? Sh e was completly surronded by fire in the garden. She couldn't call to anyone, she didn't know anypony, but they would probably to busy fleeing.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Quantum whipped around, seeing the blaze. She furrowed her brow, and dashed towards the fire despite many protests. She heard a cry for help, and leaped into the flames. She looked around, her dress burning and singing. She found the source of the cry, a young filly trapped in the blaze. Quantum lifted the filly and stumbled outside into the courtyard. She set down the foal, seconds before passing out.

Allegro followed Lody. "Come On!" He grabbed her dress in his teeth and flew above the crowd and outside.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Ink ran outside, only to notice he couldn't find Quantum. He ran through the crowd looking for her. "Sciency pony? Anypony seen a sciency pony? Anypony? Oh gosh, Quantum!" He was really worried, really really worried.

Lody's eyes widened in shock, she was absolutely terrified of heights, but even more terrified of flames. "Oh gosh. Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh..."

Howdy looked down at song with fear and cozen in his eyes. "Don't worry Song." He glanced at Dazzle then suddenly ducked under Song, pulling her onto his back and running out of the room, Dazzle close behind him. "Don't worry Song. Don't worry."

Dazzle was panicking, running after her twin in a panicked way.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:55 pm

Song clutched her badly bent wing, her dress ripped and her Hair blackened at the tips. She inhaled sharply as howdy picked her up, as she cringed in pain.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:57 pm

Strawberryglory was surprised that a pony actually helped her out, without her even asking or knowing her. She was about to thank her, but she fainted before her eyes. She looked back and forth. She saw Ink. "I think you know this pony, go ahead and help her to the nearest exit." She commanded him. She then galloped away to help anouther pony that was still stuck in the fire. "Anybody still there?" She yelled.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Quantum opened her eyes and groaned. "Ink?" She called weakly, her lungs still damaged from the smoke, and parts of her fur and mane singed.

Allegro set Lody down outside. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:05 pm

Ink looked did at Quantum, concerned and panicked. "Oh gosh, Quantum. What did you do? No. wait! Not the time." He pulled her onto his back and ran away from the crowds and smoke in a clear part outside the gala, setting her on the ground as gently as possible. "Quantum?" he looked down at her with concerned eyes.

Lody was shaking. She wasn't proud of it, but she was shaking with fear and panic and all those terrible things. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." she said quietly. "Just, scared." Lody looked up at Allegro. "Are you..."

"Sorry sorry sorry." Howdy said, running to the nearest exit, not stopping till they were outside and away from the smoke, setting Song down, and looking at her with deep concern. "Song? Song, what hurts? Did you break something? We need some sort of doctor. Dazzle?"

Dazzle nodded. "I'll go, um, yeah." And then she ran off.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Quantum looked up at Ink. "I-I can't breath. Ink, I'm scared!" She then went into a coughing fit, struggling to breath when she was done.

Allegro nodded. "I'm fine." He laid a wing over Lody. "It's gonna be okay, I promise."
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Valkyrie stopped just outside the doors when a sudden stream of ponies raced outside. He heard a shout as he was carried away. Fire! Valkyrie broke away from the panicked throng and raced towards the doors, eyes watering in the acrid smoke. The inside of the castle was nearly empty and stiflingly hot. "Is there anypony in here?" Valkyrie shouted, in the odd chance that there was a pony in need of help.

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me