~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby knight of time » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:17 pm

as she heard the pony working on her device, she trotted over.

"uhm, excuse me," Nakalla said, "but is it true you're making a flying device?"
yo im knight but you can call me aaron or ryn or whatever its np
im gay and i like steven universe and i have like 5 jbds who ill probs be posting lil pixels of soon
im kinda coming back from like a year+ of inactivity so bear with me
here have a mettaton for your troubles
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerelysoft » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:47 pm

"Oh, yes. Flying must be the most amazing thing! But for a unicorn, it's sort of impo-" Indigo stopped mid-sentence, realizing that she was talking to another pony. She turned to see the pony, and closed her mouth, turning red and picking up more pieces without looking at them. "Sorry...I'm not good at talking to other ponies..." She mumbled weakly, averting her eyes.
sincerelysoft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:43 pm

"oh, it's okay...." she trailed off.
"It's just, uhm..." she spread out her mangled wings. "I can't fly.
im gay and i like steven universe and i have like 5 jbds who ill probs be posting lil pixels of soon
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerelysoft » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Indigo inspected the pegasus's wings, before smiling gently. She went back to picking up the remainders, searching for a piece that had gone missing.
"Well, maybe if I finally get it working, you can use it!" She spoke while she searched, bending up and down and then into odd positions to try and spot it. She found what she was looking for, and smiled sheepishly.
"If I can get it working, that is. As you can see, my proto-type just exploded." She went back over to the pony. "So I wouldn't want to get your hopes up and then disappoint you, but... we could try together, right?"
She stuck out her hoof. "I'm Indigo. Indigo Star."
Last edited by sincerelysoft on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
sincerelysoft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:16 am

{Knows its late reaction}

A smoke cloud rolled in as Alligator was listening to "The Song". She paused the CD, as she turned back to her normal form. Can't be one of those science-y things... {She doesn't like science} Alligator flew down, to see who it was. She saw a unicorn in the distance, picking up scrap metal. Sky trotted over to the unicorn, soon realizing s/he was a scientist. "What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

{I'll refer Alligator Sky as Alligator or Sky.}
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:28 am

Song thought for a moment, before kissing Howdy lightly on the cheek, her own cheeks pink. "That was for saving me." she said softly.
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knight of time » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:13 am

KitKatKoe wrote:Indigo inspected the unicorn's wings, before smiling gently. She went back to picking up the remainders, searching for a piece that had gone missing.
"Well, maybe if I finally get it working, you can use it!" She spoke while she searched, bending up and down and then into odd positions to try and spot it. She found what she was looking for, and smiled sheepishly.
"If I can get it working, that is. As you can see, my proto-type just exploded." She went back over to the pony. "So I wouldn't want to get your hopes up and then disappoint you, but... we could try together, right?"
She stuck out her hoof. "I'm Indigo. Indigo Star."

(i'm a, uh.. pegasus?))

Nakalla hesitantly stuck out her own too, and shook her hoof.
"I-I'm Nakalla." She said.
knight of time

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:19 am

Ink smiled as they walked through Camelot. The trip to Ponyville could take awhile but he was fine with that. He looked at Quantum"So, um, Sciency Pony, would you like to get some coffee before we head back home?"

Lody nodded. "Um, y-yes. I'm fine." She was still a little shaken, but it was a pretty normal reaction for her.

Howdy turned a deep crimson as Song kissed him. "U-um. You're w-welcome." he stuttered.

Dazzle giggled, seeing her brother's embarassment.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:25 am

Song laughed, her own face bright red. Her one wing was spread to keep her balance, with the other bound to her side. "We should proboably start heading home now." She said, and came to a shocking conclusion. She had no way to get home! She had flown here!
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sincerelysoft » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:01 am

(Ak, sorry. I meant to type Pegasus. >.< *facepalm* @Alligator Sky, since Nakalla has already approached Indigo, I'll just say it's directly after they introduced each other. :3)

Indigo saw the pegasus, and started stammering. "Uh..." She mumbled something nervously, avoiding eye contact. "I'm-" She brushed her hoof along the ground. "I was trying to build a flying machine." She spoke shyly, making herself busy with picking up the pieces one by one. "The aluminum feathers flew all over the place."
Last edited by sincerelysoft on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
sincerelysoft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me