RunAway(Stray Cats)Accepting Semi-lit

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: RunAway(Stray Cats)Accepting Semi-lit

Postby Spitfyre » Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:18 am

Silvershade-
On pause until Poe returns

Nightfire-
He nodded, "An excellent catch." He chuckled, then padded off, "Let's find something else to catch."

Blackshadow-
He licks her cheek, "Be mine? Forever and ever?" He whispered, softly, leaning to her, a soft purr rumbling forth from him. He licked her cheek, his eyes glistening.

Heatherheart-

Heatherheart sighed, "And where can I find them?" She looked over FallenDeath with a weary glance. She offered him a fain smile, then sat before him.

(Sorry. WB. -_- )

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:03 am

"I would say probley around the corner giver or take a few fox lenghts." he sadi pausing to looking at her.Fallendeath shook his head an went to the side of the camp. his fuzzy body brushing against the wall.

Sunpaw noded an picked up her catch an followed him.

"Yes.Dear starclan yes." she mewed nuzzling against him." from now an unto star clan will i be yours." she finshed looking at him.
(its ok))
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 am

Silvershade-

Nightfire-
Nightfire smiled back at his apprentice, carrying his own prey. He walked back to camp to drop it off. Here he could not bury his catch. Rats and other animals would descend upon it far too quickly. So camp was the only choice for them. He focused his attention on getting down the stairs safely, forcing himself not to think about Sunset.

Blackshadow-
He purrs softly, "I too, shall be yoursnforever." He looked about their rather drab, dirty surroundings. "I wish there was someplace else to go. So where more beautiful and serene then this noisy mess here. Someplace where we can be alone without anyone watching us or stumbling in on us." He purred softly, rubbing along her flanks.

Heatherheart-

She nodded, "Would you like Tonkin me?" She asked softly, wondering herself where her wayward apprentice had gone. At least which way she had gone. There were many different corners to turn, and she honestly didn't feel like going around each of them. Especially if she had taken off and didn't want to be found.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:14 am

FallenDeath took in a sharp breath. His massive body going rigid.-Dont Do it .I will not explode on her.Its a perfectly sane rthing to ask.- He though to himself.Slowly he let the breath out.The tip of his tail twitched ever so slighlty."Yeah Sure I'll take you there." FallenDeath mewed his voice a bit deeper then the others toms.Starting to the alley entancer he cran his head back to her."Are you coming?" he asked.

Prickling her ears upSunpaw highed her head.Mabey she had finally done something worth that.Smiling through the rat's fur she picked up her pace an followed NightFire down the stairs.Being carful that the tail wouldn't get out her paws as she was descding the cold metal things.

"Mabey one day we'll have that perfect place." she mewed licking between his ears.Her gtolden yellow eyes scaned the dull place an closed her eyes.Pictureing the place her mother had once lived.Full of green an wounderful scents.Soft grass and the crunch of twigs under their pads."Hopefully one day we will find that place once more." she mewed softly resting her head on his back with a small grin
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:24 am

Silvershade-

Nightfire-
He had barely dropped the rat in the center of the camp before he was once again on the move, he hurried through the alleys, trusting Sunpaw to keep up. When he finally stopped, he looked over his shoulder, "Sunset." He called out, then froze, his body stiff and rigid as he realized what he had said.

Blackshadow-
He paused, "What place love?" He asked softly, confused about the place she was talking about. His own mind had taken him back to the forests of his youth, the trees where never ending food lived. The camp with his family, his friends. He was the one they would have made leader, everyone k ew that, and the power he had was astounding.

Heatherheart-

Heatherheart had noted his tension, wondering what that was all about. She nodded meekly as she padded after him, wondering what had made him so tense. She walked a bit behind him, her gaze focused down. She wasn't one to be intimidated or frightened easily, but the look in his eye had shaken her.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:55 am

Sunpaw dropped her kill in camp an pricked her ears up."Nightfire?" she asked woundering why he had called her sunset.Shaking her head the blue eyes worried as she ran over to her mentor."Nightfire are you sure you want to go back out." she asked thinking mabey the tom was over tired.Shaking her head sunpaw looked up at him.Her tail almost touching his pelt.

Fallendeath sighed an looked back over his shoulder.They dropped slightly woundering if he had been a bit to harsh to this she cat.Normally he couldnt care.but he felt like she desevered to be treated better then his normal cruel ness."Sorry about before." he mewed not looking at her but now returning his gaze forward.He made sure the two kept to the sides not letting the twoleggers odd legs touch his pelt at all.

"The forest that my mother had grow up in." she said with a soft grin."Or a forest in gerenal.We're not made to be in this twolegger homeland." she finshed bumping her head against his shoulder lightly."What place were you thinking of?"
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:17 am

Silvershade-

Nightfire-
He blinked, "I'm sorry Sunpaw. You remind me of an old friend of mine, she wasn't much older then you when I gave her warrior name." He sighed softly, "She is in StarClan now." He shook his head, looking into the distance.

Blackshadow-
"I was thinking of my own forest. Of what could have become my own clan. The leader was old, the deputy even older. The deputy was going to retire. And the leader was going to nominate me. But then stuff happened. Ansi found myself here. With none of my clan mates."

Heatherheart-

Heatherheart shook her head. "It's fine." She replied, preferring to thread her way through the two legged creatures flowing in either direction. Most thought she was a spoiled pet loose. Her fluffy pelt hid the gaunt, thin cat underneath.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:26 pm

"Oh i see." she murmurred gental placing her tail on his shoulder.She didnt know if he wanted to be comforted."Im sorry." she mewed flicking her ears back.

Sighing Fallendeath let his mind go blank as the cold twolegger path hurt his pads.This was something all of them had to get out of. it was making him go more on edge then he normally was.Letting his fur fuff up he stayed quiet.

Echofire sighed an moved her tail on to his shoulder."im sorry that happened to you then.But a part of me isnt ." she said knowing the lose of a home an family.Shaking her head echofire glanced up."So where are we heading."She asked bumping against him.
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Silvershade-

Nightfire-
He smiled down at his apprentice, "Would you like to hear about my past Sunpaw? I know you aren't a kit, but who said apprentice's can't enjoy a good story to two?" He asked softly, his eyes bright. "And anyway, I think you would have enjoyed being there."

Blackshadow-
He looked at her warmly, "A place where the clan will never look for us, and a place where two-legs rarely go." He smiled, tapping her with the tip of his tail. He knew the perfect place, an unfinished, abandoned appartment building. It was too dangerous for [two-legs, but he had made it into his second home./color]
[color=#BF80FF]
Heatherheart-

Heatherheart padded along behind him, weaving through the two-legs. A few of the younger ones stopped to stroke her back gently, and she offered them a soft, gently purr. She continued to thread her way along quietly.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 am

( sorry ive got like one minute here an cant really post back. ill pm poe's owner an the other rp we have here an let them know whats been going on. Night :( }
All Hail Halloween

flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me