The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby flamestar1315 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:36 am

DuskClan
-Dashpaw-
This is where Dashpaw raised himself to full high an puffed out his chest."There was only a stale scent of SwiftClan"he mewed flicking his tail over his paws.

StreamClan
~Raintatters~
A wicked smile crossed her muzzle before she sat up an glanced at the dens."Well we could go out to hunt or just petrol on our own.It would get things going alot faster then waiting for them.Or one of us can out in there an drag them out by their tails "she mewed with a laught.RainTatters glanced over at the sky the sun was already kind of high but not to high in the sky."But i think two others are up"she said nodding to the leader

EmberClan
~RobinFeather~
Blinking Robinfeather stared after the tom an then bust out laughing.Mabey they where going to find any prey because of how loud they where being but.- His running me around in circled with mood swings.- he though running after him with a happy epression."Yes - it is -better to be happy then -sad."he mewed as his breath came out in small fragments.
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 am

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar looked closely at the two she-cats. "Could both of you possibly scout the borders? I have a feeling something needs to be checked," he meowed as he leapt down from his position and looked into the forest with regret. He could remember a time when he was just a young warrior and was being asked to do these things himself. Sometimes he honestly missed it too. Today was one of those times for him.

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze waited hastingly. Her shadow was cast onto the water and she had to pull pack to keep her prey from seeing her. "Just....wait...,"she echoed her old metor's words quietly as her eyes darted over the uncalm morning waters.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:13 am

StreamClan

~Moonflight~
Moonflight grinned as an image of Raintatters pulling the warriors out of their dens entered her mind. She quickly turned to face the leader as his voice disrupted her vision. "Sure, Seedstar," meowed Moonflight, turning back to Raintatters. "Ready to go?" she asked, flicking her tail in anticipation.
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

a relationship by fate or destiny
{ art shop || deviantArt }
{ myanimelist || tumblr }
.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~♫Hannah♫~ » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:20 am

Froststar of Emberclan

Froststar walked out from the leaders den and yawned.She glanced around the clearing was busy.She groomed her pelt then hopped down and walked over to Robinfeather,"Good morning Robinfeather." she moewed kindly.

Pebbleclaw of Streamclan

Pebbleclaw trotted out of camp and towards the stream.He sat down his paw ready as he stared waiting for a fish.The weather was warm and sunny.Finally a fish swam by and he flung it out of the water and shoke it.He headed in the forest with his kill.

Darkflower of Emberclan

Darkflower rolled out of her nest and nobody protested.Her eyes quickly flew up as she jumped up the whole warriors den was empty.She stumbled outside and into the bright sunny day.She groomed her pelt while she glanced around hoping nobody saw her get up this late.

Brairclaw of Streamclan

Brairclaw paced back and foward in camp,he didn't know what to do.He wanted to go hunting but he didnt want to go by himself.He glanced up in the sky and walked out of camp matbe he would find a hunting buddy on his way.
Please click!!

My baby dragons:
ImageImage
My writing
Fallen werewolf
Raven's destiny
Roleplays
Moonclan
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
- Courtney Kuchta -
~♫Hannah♫~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamestar1315 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 am

( guys i have to go figure skating or id be responing all right now. ill responce later)
All Hail Halloween

Also I'm now currently on advance scribes as Darkcanary13
flamestar1315

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 am

(Okay.)

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze glanced at Pebbleclaw from the corner of her eyes. "Hello,"she meowed mindlessly as she kept her head locked at the water's edge.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .yuanfen » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:59 am

Hannahbanana2 wrote:Froststar of Emberclan
Froststar walked out from the leaders den and yawned.She glanced around the clearing was busy.She groomed her pelt then hopped down and walked over to Robinfeather,"Good morning Robinfeather." she moewed kindly.

((Robinfeather and Lightningstripe are out hunting right now :) You're welcome to join them if you like))

EmberClan

~Lightningstripe~
Lightningstripe angled his ears towards a fat sparrow sitting on one of the lower branches of a bush. Flicking his tail, he crouched low to the ground, checked the wind, and stalked closer to the bird.
With a sudden leap, he pounced on the bird and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. He hid the bird in a small crevice formed by two rocks.
yuanfen
chinese
缘分

a relationship by fate or destiny
{ art shop || deviantArt }
{ myanimelist || tumblr }
.yuanfen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze settled herself and then with one flash of her paw waas able to barely flip the fish onto the bank of the stream. She killed it and with a smile started digging a place to hide it. She would have to hunt something else for now as she was pretty sure she had disturbed some of the prey.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blue Steel » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:13 am

Moonstar - Duskclan - Leader
"Thank you, Dashpaw." Moonstar said. He went to his den and thought about what was going on throughout the clan. Right now there were no major rivalries with the bordering clans, or just all of the clans in general. He had healthy strong warriors and couldn't wait untill more kits were born. The fresh kill pile was full and all the cats were well fed. He then decided to go and get something himself. He walked slowly over to the freshkill pile in the middle of the clearing and picked out a fat rat. He then found a shady spot and sat down. He took the first bite of the rat and then devoured the rest.

---------------------------------------------------
--------PRISON BREAK
--------ONE DIRECTION
------------------------------
-------- 5 S O S
------------------------------

Hello, I'm The Blue Steel. I used to be Harry's Curls.
I love the show Prison Break, and the bands One Direction
and 5 Seconds Of Summer, and a lot of other things too.

-
The Blue Steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:20 am

.: Splashgaze-Streamclan :.

As Splashgaze slunk up the stream quietly she started to look along the water for anymore movement of fish. It left her time for her mind to wander. Her brother seemed well. Seedstar was always very predictab;e so making sure that his responsiblities weren't weighing him down was one thing she liked to make sure she checked for. She cared for him and that's all she could ever say to justify that. There were many times when he looked out for her and Splashgaze felt it was onyl right that she helped him out. Seedstar had found what he was meant to be there for. His destiny from Starclan was to become leader. Yet Splashgaze wasn't sure as to what her destiny was. It was hazy. Really though...there wasn't much a warrior of Streamclan could do. Maybe it was just rather simple and she was skipping the point. Splashgaze's thoughts hazed into her mind as she sat down and curled her tail over her paws. The stream seemed inviting yet she hesitated in jumping in. She was here to hunt not swim. Anyways...this was the part of the stream that was closer to Duskclan. Splashgaze wanted to get in,hunt and then get out as she always felt uneasy in the area. Yet that proved to be tricky as the fish were rather evasive today.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me