AppleClan (o&a Warriors RP)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

AppleClan (o&a Warriors RP)

Postby cinnacat05 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:48 am

Welcome to AppleClan, stranger!

This roleplay is based in an abandoned apple orchard. The territory expands as far as the orchard originally grew, with decaying wooden fence surrounding it. A small pond is created when it rains heavily, but other than that, water is gathered from morning dew. Unique herbs are also difficult to come by, so medicine cats have resorted to using different methods for cleaning and healing wounds. Prey is abundant, though, and this land only seems to grow wilder every day!

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

General Rules:
~ALL OOC must be sent in the discussion thread.
~No excessively fancy code in your replies. Your post has to be readable for everyone!
~Aggression is not allowed OOC. We're here to have fun.
~Of course, follow all CS rules in this thread!

Character Rules:
~OP characters are not allowed. The same goes for powers.
~Keep pelt colors realistic! Designs can border fantasy (darker body with lighter stripes, oddly placed markings, etc.)
~Mental and physical disabilities are allowed, but the player must have a solid understanding of the realistic side effects it may have on the cat and its survival.
~You are allowed to have as many characters as you can handle, but all characters must be active.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Territory: AppleClan's territory spans many acres of an abandoned apple orchard. Besides apple trees, there are spruce, hemlock, oak, walnut, and pine trees. To humans, this land would be classified as Virginia, though very few two-legs are seen in this area.

Camp: AppleClan's camp is within a small clearing in the orchard. It has soft, smooth ground that has been pressed down by generations of little paws. The dens in the camp are composed of bushes, fallen branches built into huts, and open root systems from the nearby trees.

Landmarks:
Pond: A small dip in the ground that occasionally fills with water after heavy rainfall.
Border: Decaying wooden fence that lines the orchard. The fence itself isn't used as a border, but it makes it easier to find where the scent-based border lies.
Two-leg den: A decaying wooden shed two-legs built to store resources. Everything inside is rusted now.
Longpath: A pathway within the tall grasses the two-les built for their monsters. Despite being abandoned for decades, the land is still marked by their destruction.

Predetors: Fox, bobcat, coyote, beaver, bear, large birds, opossums, raccoons

Prey: Small birds, rodents, squirrels, bats, goose (requires a team)

Clan Cats: This clan is composed of cats who were recently stranded or have come from nearby/unknown clans. In this world, there are other clans past the orchard, but because AppleClan cats don't leave the orchard not much is known about them. When a cat is recruited, they must be assigned a prefix-suffix clan-type name composed of words the cats who are from AppleClan recognize (EX: no prefix Ocean, Swamp, Desert, etc)
Last edited by cinnacat05 on Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blaire Adult She/Her

ImageImageImageImage

My Art Requests: Link Link
My Character Storage: Link

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinnacat05

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AppleClan (WIP Warriors RP)

Postby cinnacat05 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:07 am

❀ AppleClan Cats List ❀

Leader

Blossomstar | 49 moons | cinnacat05
An orange tabby she-cat with white markings and blue eyes.

Deputy

(Name) | (Age) | (Player Username)
(Simple description of appearance)

Medicine Cat

Medicine Cat apprentice

Warriors

Apprentices

Wormpaw | 7 moons | cinnacat05
A white tom with brown tabby patches and green eyes.

Queen(s)

Kestrelsong | 39 moons | cinnacat05
A mousey brown she-cat with yellow eyes.

Kit(s)

Elder(s)

Outside Of The Clan

Blaire Adult She/Her