-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Postby solstice roses! » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:16 pm

> Cliffcrier

-> Location: Dahliabriar's Den by the Eastern Maple Tree

--> Info: He/him, 94 Moons old, Shelter Duty Head

---> Tags: Harrierflight, Dahliabriar, and Bayleaf

Cliffcrier stared at Harrierflight for a few beats before speaking. "Funny as ever, aren't you? Just such a bundle of joy-" Cliffcrier cut himself off, realizing his hypocrisy and hoping nobody called him out on it. "Well, whatever. Nice to see you aren't dead after rotting in that nest nonstop. Also nice to see that you... aren't Dahliabriar. Really, any familiar face that isn't hers is a welcome sight to see right now." He turned and scowled at the Head of Medicine, clearly still annoyed that she had ordered his Camp Keepers around. "And... Good morning to you too. I guess. Whatever."

Settling into a calm pattern of breathing and flicking his tail, Cliffcrier finally stopped talking, waiting for anyone else to speak up. He took careful note of the way the faint sunlight dappled through the leaves of the nearby maple tree and the shape of certain clouds. His mind, calmed at last, began to comb through his plans for the next few days, who he would have do which tasks, never stopping for the sake of the camp. He would have to ask Paleshadow if they needed any changes to his current den. Maybe, Cliffcrier thought, he'd even ask the Herb Gatherers if their roof was holding up so far. Then he'd get to see his- no, his sister's- kit for longer than usual. Cliffcrier chuckled softly at the thought of his nephew-turned-adopted-kit, forgetting about everything but his community and how he could help them.
solstice roses!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LAVENDER 1 | STORM 1 -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }-

Postby .angstlizard. » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:34 pm

π“…“ Lavenderhawk ⏡ community guard
―――――――――――――――――
001. 30 moons 002. she/her 003. somewhere in the middle of camp 004. tagged; open 005. mentioned; dahliabriar, asterflash + others

indentationLavenderhawk knows somethings up. She knew from the second she saw the tortoiseshell apprentice scuttling around, diligently running to collect each duty head before returning back to Dahliabriar's den. It's suspicious. Logically, her mother rounding up the duty heads would mean something important -- and the urge to eavesdrop, to know why, itches under her pelt like ants crawling. Catching a flash of familiar golden fur before it vanishes into background, she halts her bumbling attempt to sneak over. Lavenderhawk's tail flicks once, looking more like a muscle twitch than anything intentional, as she reminds herself to hound Asterflash for answers... later. Hopefully. She wants to think she'd be able to count on her brother to keep her informed on the gossip.
    indentationFor now; the molly clambers up onto a rock and perches herself there. She's pretty sure she can spot some of her fellow guards amongst the cats over by the western willow, and others by the maple tree. The camp is alive in the early newleaf and the sun is beginning to warm up again. It's peaceful, even. Yet, the comfortable atmosphere leads to her claws catching against the stone, her body yelling for something to do. So she watches. And her gaze definitely doesn't linger on a certain den near the maple tree, trying to steal a peek into what's going on, totally not. Lavenderhawk watches the camp equally. She watches, and waits for something to happen, be it the meeting finishing or something else that demands a guard's attention.

⚑︎ Stormbranch⏡camp-keeper
―――――――――――――――――
001. 62 moons 002. he/him 003. near western willow tree 004. tagged; open 005. mentioned; duty heads, batpaw, bumblepaw, beetlebud

indentationStormbranch has been up since first light, wishing to survey the damages of the rainstorm again. Morning has properly arrived by the time Whisperpaw comes looking for Cliffcrier. The small apprentice was of no fault and he does truly appreciate Dahliabriar; but he couldn't help but sigh. Sometimes, he wishes she'd give a bit more forewarning to things, but it's not a big inconvenience. The head of shelter has trained paws capable of handling camp-keeping without him for a moment. After all, there is work to be done, ideally before a new storm hits camp.

indentationAlongside other camp-keepers, he starts to collect some of the thinner branches and sticks still strewn about camp. A lot of them are still too damp to be used for anything more than driftwood -- but the dry ones have many uses. As they work, separate collections of wet and dry branches levels begin to pile up. And, in the middle of it, Batpaw and him nearly collide. Stormbranch barely has a moment to purr, mouth too full of branches to actually respond to his kit's apology, before Batpaw is back to the very pressing issue of catching a maple leaf. Technically he should be asking him to help with camp-keeping duties, but. But. Cliffcrier is occupied with the meeting.

indentationLooking back, Bumblepaw and Beetlebud have already joined in his play, and Stormbranch cannot help but agree with Beetlebud. It has been a long leaf-bare, and the rainstorm wasn't easy either. They do deserve to play. The tom resolves to gather him once the meeting has conceded, but only then. For now, Stormbranch continues on working.
.angstlizard.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:17 am

~~Bayleaf - male - Head of Protection - tags: Skydawn, Clemency - Dahliabriar, Cliffcrier, Harrierflight~~
~~~~
He was being looked after by his fellow community guards. He was planning to take the patrol out, but after hearing the Dahliabriar calling a meeting from the young Whisperpaw. He turned to his oldest guard to ask him a favor "Good morning Skydawn, Clemency...I am sorry to bother you but can you hold a patrol today? Take anyone with you, and I will follow you after at the moment I am available to join you" he meowed to the gray long-haired male.
He shook his head a little bit "Excuse me then, I need to go to see the Head of Medicine now, but If you can do that little favor I could be pleased" he said to Skydawn, before walking away to the little group centering the Dahliabriar "Good afternoon gentlemen's" he said to the two males, before turned to the only she-cat "I got the message you sent, so why you called us here?" he questioned the female. He took his seat near the other two toms, landing his dark tail over his paws as he waited for the Dahliabriar to speak.

~~Peachberry - female - Prey hunter - tags: Asterflash~~
~~~~
She was out of the den, her eyes watched as the young message of her mother Whisperpaw ran around the duty heads, and very soon after they one by one started to head toward the medicine den. She shook her head in curiousness as she wondered what was going on, what was her mother planning over the three poor males. She shook her head a little bit before looking over to her brother walking there, she decided to follow him "Oh hiding out to the world are you brother?" she meowed to him as she saw him go to the eastern maple tree. She sat there "Do you want to come to do a little hunts with me and the other prey hunters? I think our head of prey will be busy with other things by now?" she meowed to him.

~~Cornpaw - male - Community guard apprentice - tags: Ripplefang~~
~~~~
His eyes followed the duty heads walking toward the medicine den, wondering what was going on now. He shook his head as he looked at Skydawn and Clemency he noticed the head of protection talking to them, before also going to this weird meeting with the head of medicine. He looked around for the other guards and noticed Ripplefang there, he ran to the she-cat "Good morning Ripplefang, what are you starring at?" he called out for her "You looks like you're seeing something" he meowed looking to the sky as well "I don't see anything" he said with a sight.

~~Snowyskies - female - Herb gatherer - tags: open~~
~~~~
She took a little relaxing time to herself, they called a good amount of new herbs yesterday and Raineyes was working with those herbs at the very moment. She didn't want to get there to be on his way, so she decided to enjoy the sun for a moment. She closed her eyes for a moment but opened them when the duty heads started to head over to the medicine den. She didn't want to think that meant anything bad, but of course, it made her wonder what was going on. Shaking her head she looked around all those cats, who also seemed like the current movements on the duty heads confused them as well. She stood up to sit down, giving her white fur a few licks before wondering if she could check the queens and elders.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:32 am

> Dahliabriar
--> Info: She/her, 87 Moons old, Medicine Duty Head
---> Tags: Fellow Duty Heads Harrierflight, Cliffcrier, and Bayleaf, Lavenderhawk, Asterflash, Stormbranch, and Raineyes mentioned.

While Dahliabriar would love to just fully avoid seeing Cliffcrier, given the older tom had invented a version of her who had wronged him in his senile head, the unsettled nature of Two Trees was putting her and her patients on edge far too much to be avoided. So she simply takes one for the team, casting her gaze away from ever-loud Cliffcrier and towards the sky as she waits for each Head to gather. She doesn't say a word until all have gathered in front of her den.

"Cliffcrier, if you lack the basic understanding of when something is a request and a demand for immediate action, I would recommend vacating your spot. Stormbranch is a good replacement. I can make up a succession ceremony by tonight." Finally, the senior she-cat looks down from the bright morning sky to her fellows. As ever, her voice is almost offendingly even. Her even meow gives away none of the tension building in her muscles beneath her thin coat.

She sighs at her senior's childish antics, refusing to engage any further than an impossible threat. She turns her gaze to Harrierflight. "Good morning. How are your hunters?" While the older molly had said all hunters, what she always meant was how are my kits doing? Ever aloof, Dahliabriar made herself act as neutral towards her own kids as possible, so cats have had to learn to read between the lines to know what she actually means.

As Bayleaf settles, Dahliabriar sighs out a breath she had been holding to try and calm her thundering heart. "Morning, Bayleaf. Yes, it is about time I explain why you're all here. I would hate to keep us all from our duties for too long, as we serve a vital purpose in this community."

After a long pause, Dahliabriar turns her head to the sky again. The last vestiges of night have long since peeled away for the sun and its brilliance to shine across the Two Tree territory. She begins to speak. "We are not a clan. We are a Community. I do not know how much you three believe in Starclan, nor do I care, but it is simple truth that their paws guided us to the positions we are in today. I have conferred with all cats whom have visited the Starlight Cave, especially chattery Paleshadow, and I know a Clan is what the Community is here to create. And yet, we are not a clan. We have no hallmarks of a clan, like one leader and one deputy and a few medics and a slew of warriors and apprentices and whatever else. I helped design our system, as have all of you, but it isn't what the Stars want of us."

She lowers her head again. "I want to send a patrol of cats from all Duties to the Starlight Cave to confer with Starclan. I have selected a few, of course, but I only have jurisdiction to send the ones I have selected of my own Duty. I would not force cats not of my own to go." Her tail sweeps across the dirt floor, and as the maple leaves are dispersed, clawscratch markings become visible. "Asterflash of the Prey Duty, Lavenderhawk of the Protection Duty, Stormbranch of the Shelter Duty, and Raineyes of my own Duty. I believe these are the four cats best able to make this journey and live. We all know how dangerous the northern mountains are." Her eyes flick to each Head's eyes. "Community Guards would accompany the group to the base of the mountain, but I fear too many cats is more a liability than a help. Feel free to start telling me I am wrong baselessly, Cliffcrier, but you two--" She looks pointedly at Bayleaf and Harrierflight. "--I would like to hear your opinions."

> Clemency
-> Location: Below the Western Willow Tree
--> Info: She/her, 23 Moons old, Community Guard
---> Tags: Skybriar, Bayleaf

Well, there goes her peaceful late morning. Unknowing to her being prey, she pulls herself to her paws as her Duty Head swings by before heading to some meeting. "Skydawn? Skydawn isn't--" Her eat twitches and she turns as Bayleaf pads away, puffing up. "Hey, you dork, why are you crouching at me, huh? What's this for? Wanna get a claw to the face?" Though she seems upset, just a touch of humor leaks into her voice.

> Paleshadow
-> Location: Elder's Den by the Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: He/they, 110 Moons old, Elder
---> Tags: Birdie

Paleshadow, resident old man, raises his head as he scents another cat approach. Up he stands, stretching out with an audible crack of his old bones. He shakes after he's done stretching, and finally moves over to where Birdie sits quietly. The purr on his voice is evident as he murmurs "Hey, kiddo. Come in and take a nest for a bit, why dontcha? You wanna hear another story?"

> Batpaw
-> Location: Near Camp Keeper Duty's den by the Western Willow Tree
--> Info: He/him, 9 Moons old, Camp Keeper Apprentice
---> Tags: Bumblepaw, Beetlebud

"BWAH?" Aw man, his maple leaf... The smaller tom struggled in Bumblepaw's grip, but the older Prey Hunter was a ton better at catching prey than little Batpaw was at bucking him off! He flattens instead, almost trying to sink into the ground to escape. "Bumblepaaaaaaaw. So mean! I'm a cat! Cats can't be freshkill!" His ear flicked as Beetlebud walked up. "Beetlebuuuuuud!! Help me out heeeeere! I'm a cat not freshkill!!" He whines, wiggling with all his underwhelming might.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solstice roses! » Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:57 am

> Cliffcrier

--> Info: He/him, 94 Moons old, Shelter Duty Head

---> Tags: Harrierflight, Dahliabriar, and Bayleaf; Stormbranch mentioned

"Wh-" Cliffcrier began to snarl out a reply to Dahliabriar before stopping. He stared, dumbfounded, at the clearly annoyed she-cat. Staring at Dahliabriar before turning his stupefied gaze to the other two Duty Heads, Cliffcrier stayed silent for... honestly a long time for his always-griping self. Shaking himself out of his awestruck confusion, Cliffcrier cleared his throat and began to speak, occasionally shooting a glance at Bayleaf and Harrierflight and slowly nodding.

"Well, Dahliabriar. I think... I think you're right. Stormbranch is by far my most capable cat, and if I were to choose any cat, it'd be him. A Clan-like structure would be best for the community, I believe, as my old Clan had nearly half as many cats as we do now, and it was so perfectly organized to serve all members of the Clan. I may not know the other cats well enough to speak on them, but I agree with your decision. For once." He added hastily, making sure not to let his annoyingly shocked voice stray too far into admiration. This was Dahliabriar speaking, after all, who was (in Cliffcrier's opinion) the weakest and most controlling of the Duty Heads. It might be nice to have a taste of his old home again, though...

> Beetlebud

-> Location: Near Camp Keeper Duty's den by the Western Willow Tree

--> Info: She/her, 34 Moons old, Prey Hunter

---> Tags: Batpaw, Bumblepaw

Beetlebud chirruped with laughter, playfully batting a small drift of maple leaves towards the two apprentices and dropping into a low crouch. "Oh, come on, Bumblepaw, Batpaw isn't fresh-kill... he's an ENEMY WARRIOR! Bumblepaw, let him up so we can have a fair fight!" She laughed as she meowed out her silly battle command, locking eyes with Batpaw and purring reassuringly to let him know that everything was in good fun.
Last edited by solstice roses! on Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
solstice roses!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aster 2 | Sky 2 | Birdie 2 -{GENERATIONAL DRAMA}-

Postby Ryn11 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:58 am

> Asterflash
-> Location: Outside Dahliabriar's Den, Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: He/him, 30 moons, Prey Hunter β˜…
---> Tags: Peachberry, Dahliabriar, Cliffcrier

He was almost to the Den entrance when Peachberry intercepted. "I appreciate the offer, sister, but mother is afoot." Asterflash thought of Peachberry as the least astute of Dahliabriar's kits, but he usually made an effort to keep her in the loop - more than could be said for Dahliabriar herself. "I'd like to stay and keep an eye on things while the other Duty Heads are around; you know how they get sometimes. Maybe Beetlebud would agree to a morning hunt?" He allows his tailtip to brush gently along Peachberry's tail, just briefly, hoping to convey to her that he wasn't just blowing her off.

He sits himself at the corner of the Den entrance, just out of sight but within earshot of the group inside. He was just in time to miss Cliffcrier's usual morning gripes. It was about time for another clan discussion, but he was surprised Dahliabriar wanted to send a party to the Starlight Cave after the last trip went so horribly. Less surprising that she nominated Lavendarhawk and himself. If only Peachberry had joined the Camp Keepers, we'd have a trusted cat in every rank... But now was not the time to lament.

Cliffcrier was the last cat Asterflash thought would agree to Dahliabriar's plan. Asterflash stares into the middle distance, listening to the Duty Heads argue, and prays to whatever is listening that he and his sister are allowed to go on this journey.

> Skydawn
-> Location: Below the Western Willow Tree
--> Info: They/him, 49 moons, Community Guard β˜…
---> Tags: Clemency, Bayleaf

Foxdung! Bayleaf is such a funsucker. Skydawn stands to their feet and grins innocently at Clememcy. "You had a bug on your tail. Anyway, what do you say to us taking Cornpaw and checking out the south river shore today? Skydawn makes a show of sniffing the air. "After all, it's newleaf and there's a southerly wind today. We can keep downwind and check for any birds or river creatures tryna muscle in on our territory." To make their point, the tom kicks a leaf up into the air and then pounces on it.

> Birdie
-> Location: Elder's Den near the Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: She/her, 17 moons, Queen β˜…
---> Tags: Paleshadow

Birdie purrs happily and curls up next to the older cat. "Yes, thank you! Could you tell me what you remember about your first kits?" She licks her side, trying to smooth down her short fur. "I'm feeling particularly anxious about it today...what if something bad happens?"
Last edited by Ryn11 on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2 | 2 | 2

Postby Catfrog » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:07 pm

Ripplefang
[ She/her - 36 moons - Community Guard ] β˜… [ Western Riverbank - Tags: Cornpaw ]
─
Ripplefang's gaze shot down as she heard the pitter-patter of paws and Cornpaw's voice. "Morning." She said, a slight grumble in her meow. I'm just observing the sky." She meowed. "It's clear now, but you never know when something might appear. Us guards must be vigilant, after all. A hawk can easily scoop up a kit." She said, giving a firm nod of her head as self-assurance. Truth be told, she had only heard of kits getting carried off by hawks once, maybe twice. Still, you never knew what could happen. Sighing, she turned away from the riverbank."Is everyone else awake yet?" She asked, already scanning the camp. She'd been staring at the sky for far too long, long enough to see the sun rise. Of course, most cats weren't awake at that time, and she hadn't exactly been keeping track of all the cats that had woken up since then. Had she missed a patrol?
─

Raineyes
[ He/him - 36 moons - Herb Gatherer ] β˜… [ Medicine Den - Tags: open ]
─
Newleaf had come, and with newleaf came many herbs to sort. He'd been working on sorting some of the herbs collected yesterday since he had woken up, and was just now finishing up. As he put away the last leaf, he breathed a soft sigh of relief. Everything was in order, at least until the next collection. He rose from where he was sitting, giving his legs a quick shake and stretch before exiting the den. He didn't go far, sitting just outside the entrance. All he wanted was a breath of fresh air.
─

Bumblepaw
[ He/him - 10 moons - Prey Hunter Apprentice ] β˜… [ Near the Western Willow Tree - Tags: Batpaw, Beetlebud ]
─
Bumblepaw laughed and held onto Batpaw for a moment before rolling off of him at Beetlebud's command. He couldn't fully imagine the little tom being an enemy warrior, but still fell in line with Beetlebud to fight against him. "It's your move, Batpaw! Hurry or we'll get you!" He meowed playfully, hopping about and circling around the other apprentice.
─
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ 2. }

Postby anathema » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:17 pm

harrierflight

tags: dahliabriar, cliffcrier, bayleaf

harrierflight quirked an eyebrow at cliffcrier's brusque response and couldn't help but let his eyes glitter with amusement. 'why so serious? got a tick stuck on your rear, old man?' he wanted to say, but he wasn't sure if the latter would know he was just teasing. taking a seat a few mouse-lengths away from the other duty head, his gaze then flickered toward bayleaf as he approached. harrierflight silently nodded in greeting to the tom before turning to reply to dahliabriar. "the abundant fresh-kill pile outside should tell you," he said with a wink. he couldn't help but gloat a little every now and then.

shortly after, dahliabriar began to speak. it was all a bit... hard to absorb, admittedly, but harrierflight mostly understood it. starclan wanted them to unify under one leader and one deputy to become a real clan. problem was, however, that there were currently four of them leading this group together. well... together-ish. the tom stole a glance at cliffcrier; he was almost convinced it would be impossible to beat out the grumpy, stubborn old coot for leader. hopefully it wasn't already written in the stars; either way, asterflash, lavenderhawk, stormbranch, and raineyes would be the ones to find out, apparently.

harrierflight knew asterflash was the perfect choice, but the protective, paternal part of him was already riddled with anxiety. he was dahliabriar's son, sure, but he'd known the tom since he was just barely out of kithood. even though he was grown now and could most certainly take care of himself, it would be hard letting him go on such a long and treacherous journey.

regardless, there was no choice. harrierflight nodded along, and once dahliabriar opened the floor up to any questions or comments he knew that voicing his support would be the right thing to do. there was no use in fighting (not that he had any desire to, anyway); even cliffcrier had just acquiesced. "if starclan is urging us to seek answers, then we would be fools to ignore them," he mewed, curling his thick tail over his large paws. "we're much better off working together than remaining at odds any longer... especially when it comes to the sheer amount of cats out there that we're in charge of. they believe in us, and as such they all deserve a peaceful and stable future. which, of course, is our job to provide them with."

when had he gotten so... astute? was this that old cat wisdom he'd heard about? which meant... am i getting old? he wondered, instantly horrified at the very thought. he almost wanted to roll his eyes at his own self, perhaps to make himself both look and feel young again, but he knew that doing so would completely nullify any potential gravity his words had. he opted to maintain eye contact with his fellow duty heads, glad that at least they all shared a similar opinion on this matter.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briny » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:29 pm

> Honeydusk β˜† & Cloudstride β˜†
--> Location: Their den β†’ Medicine den
-> Info: They/she & she/they, 28 moons, Herb Gatherer & Community Guard
--> Tags: Raineyes

Honeydusk slowly woke up and rolled over, stretching on their way. Once on their stomach she got onto her feet and bumped her head into Cloudstride’s shoulder. β€œUp for long?” They asked their sister, who’d woken up first, who just grunted a β€˜yes’. Looking around, they noticed that something was brewing up and wondered what might be going on. They started heading out of their den, looking back at Cloud they asked, β€œWas something supposed to happen today?”. Cloud just shook her head no and they both headed to the medicine den. When they got close, Honey recognized Raineyes and trotted over. β€œGood morning! It’s nice today, isn’t it?” Honey smiled at Raineyes as they got closer.
briny or Shadows | it/that/none | 24yo | neurodivergent
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ [ doveflight; i. ]

Postby fawn, » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:29 am

xxxxxxπƒπŽπ•π„π…π‹πˆπ†π‡π“
xxxxx( 49 moons . prey hunter . tagged open . mentioned harrierflight, dahliabriar, batpaw, bumblepaw, beetlebud . unmated )
xxxxxx▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
x

Doveflight crouched low as she moved through the undergrowth which obscured her from the plump little vole that was hopping around on the riverbank. The she-cat moved as silently as a shadow, moons of training had allowed her to perfect her stalking and in the next heartbeat she was upon the unsuspecting creature. With a short squeak, Doveflight bit the back of the vole's neck and despatched it. With a pleased purr, the grey molly picked up the vole and walked back towards the camp. Doveflight was partial to an early morning hunt, she was used to the patterns of her campmates and knew that Harrierflight trusted each of the prey hunters enough to organise themselves, so she'd taken the opportunity to go for a short solo hunt.

By the time that Doveflight was returning to camp, she had acquired another vole as well as a sparrow. She promptly trotted over to the fresh kill pile, her tail raised happily as she put her quarry on the pile. She stretched out, her grey fur rippling over her muscles as her eyes quickly scanned the camp. Sometihng was definitely happening, practically all of her campmates seemed to be unsettled by the activity in Dahliabriar's den. Well, aside from Batpaw, Bumblepaw and Beetlebud who were rough-housing over by the willow tree. They at least seemed to be having a good time, she chuckled to herself as she settled down in a sunspot, the warmth just beginning to make the ground a pleasant temperature.

The molly lifted her chin and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on her smoky coat, they were relatively blessed that there hadn't really been any unrest in the clan recently. Sure, there was some tension here and there with there being multiple heads of operation in the camp, but it didn't seem to be anything that they weren't able to resolve. Despite that, there was definitely something in the air, she could almost taste the uncertainty in the air. She shivered as she shirked the thought away, she trusted the heads, they would make the best decision for the clan. She had to believe in that.

Doveflight was one of the cats who was born within the clan and she loved her home with all of her heart. Her hard work as a prey hunter was testament to that, she always wanted to do whatever she could to help her clan. Her gaze swept over them all and she purred contentedly, whatever test was coming for them all, she was sure they would weather.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me