-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 am

SCENARIO // CURRENT GENERATION

GENERATIONAL DRAMA is an experimental Warrior Cats roleplay employing monthly time jumps of 12 MOONS (1 YEAR), allowing for players to roleplay many cats throughout the ages of a Clan (or Clans). One can follow a family from mother, to kit, to that kit becoming leader or medicine cat, to that kit's kits, and beyond. While this system will have some rough spots to iron out, with plenty of out of character (OOC) communication and a willingness to go with the flow, I hope this can become a fun way to roleplay Warriors!

GENERATION ONE
ERA OF UNITY OR DIVISION

In the wildlands west of Quietbrook, a story unfolds. Cats of all kinds from all places beyond the sleepy village have slowly gathered here over the years to form Clans, groups of cats gifted rules from Starclan on high to govern and civilize the fickle nature of catkind. Though, none have formed as of now, as Starclan has yet to offer the group a name or select its first Leader. Because of the lack of Starclan's final word, unrest brews in the group of cats that have yet to become a clan. Will they unite, stay together, rally behind a single leader and become one clan? Or shall the unrest tear cats apart before Starclan can offer a word to the contrary, resulting in two, three, or even four clans?

Currently, all cats live on Two Tree island, a beautiful islet set between two wide rivers passable by their relatively shallow water and various tall stones to leap over the water with. Not even a temporary Leader has established themself, so four Duty Heads lead the group for now. Each makes sure a certain parameter of a safe life for the group is met. Head of Prey, Head of Shelter, Head of Protection, and Head of Medicine are a sort of council deciding on courses of action as of now in lieu of Starclan's chosen Leader. Their opinions on who should become leader are divisive, and each has their own strong opinion on just who should get that title, and what they will emphasize in their clan. Some cats are acting like certain Duty Heads are the leader, while others refuse to accept tasks divvied out by any of the four. Unrest is mounting, and Starclan has yet to say a word...

GGGGGGGGGGG

discussion and forms!
Last edited by necrobinical on Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [wip warrior cats roleplay]

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:54 am

RULES

-- 1 --
As always, all CS rules apply.

-- 2 --
Please try not to flood the roleplay with characters all of a single group--no 20 tabbies, 20 ladies, 20 bisexuals, etc. Try to keep things diverse and interesting! To assist with this, some slightly unnatural cat patterns and colorations will be allowed for fun. IE slightly blue fur hues, more real cat mutations, etc.

-- 3 --
Only one major role for now! This is marked on the current allegiances with a * beside the role name! IE, Leader would be "*Leader"!
- Please follow these sparse character requirements: Cats in high roles should be worthy of those roles, either by doing an important thing (said important things must be things roleplayed), being appointed by a corrupt/nepotistic Leader, or by being of an age where it makes sense (IE Deputies wouldn't be less than 30 moons, and leaders wouldn't be less than 50 moons.) These roles can be broken if, in-character, something happens to bypass this (example: a Leader is killed during roleplay, making their young deputy Leader. Or, a Leader is corrupt, and to demonstrate their corruptness they elect their sibling/child/other relative to Deputy rather than the best cat for the role.)

-- 4 --
I won't be a huge stickler for activity, I understand people have lives! But after a week of inactivity, I'll be dming you to see what's up. As long as you get back to me, or say what'll be keeping you beforehand, it's all good.

-- 5 --
Respect your fellow roleplayers and keep any in-character drama out of ooc relationships. This does also mean try to be flexible when it comes to other people and what they would want from the roleplay. I'm always taking suggestions!

-- ? --
More will only be added if absolutely necessary.
Last edited by necrobinical on Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:09 am

MAPS & EXTRA LORE

BASIC MAP

BIOME MAP

TERRITORY MAP
N/A, NO DEFINED CLANS TO OWN TERRITORY

EXTRA INFORMATION

-- The most common way cats were drawn to the Two Tree Island territory is through what felt like natural inclination--most think they simply happened to wander in the exact direction as many other cats. The second most common way is seeing a spirit, that of an odd orange or strange white kitten, beckoning them westward. The least common was a dream-vision from either of those aforementioned kittens, telling them to find the distant salt-scent and follow it to a better place. Who got what invitation seems random, however.

-- The few cats who have headed up the mountain and entered a specific cave with a sharp, jagged entrance have reported a real conversation with Starclan, which is how the community knows of the force above in Silverpelt. They say they found a cave with a broad underground lake, glowing blue dots reflecting off the ceiling into the water, where the cats received visions from Starclan after becoming seriously drowsy and falling asleep in the cave. Starclan said that they had brought the cats there to establish a Clan and bring them rules and civilization to enrich and better their lives for the sake of all cats.

-- Some are skeptical of the promises of Starclan, or even that the spirit cats even exist, but these cats are a minority.

-- Most cats have chosen or been given warrior names at this point either by their mother or by the head of the duty they chose as an apprentice. Outsiders are still openly allowed to join, and are allowed to keep their names if they would like.

-- The community has existed for around 50 moons, so cats have been born into the community but it is still extremely new, relatively.

-- The community is around 100 cats strong, mostly divided equally among the four Duties while having a handful of queens and elders.
Last edited by necrobinical on Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:35 am

ALLEGIANCES

GENERATION ONE
TWO TREE ISLAND COMMUNITY ALLEGIANCES

-- Duty Heads

- Head of Prey
The duty of the Head of Prey is to discover the best hunting locations and send out patrols to gather enough food for the whole community. This cat must be practically the best at hunting themself, along with having good leadership qualities.
-- Harrierflight, 64m, he/him
Russet-brown longhair with a blind, scarred eye and one yellow eye. Stony-faced, strong, capable ex-kittypet. Mimnow's brother.

- Head of Shelter
The duty of the Head of Shelter is to upkeep and enhance the Two Tree Island community camp through any means necessary. If that means digging underneath the tree's roots to make warm dugouts to house the elders, do that. If that means weave the thick brambles present all over the island into safe dens for the young, do that. This cat must have an architect's mind, along with having good leadership qualities.
-- Cliffcrier, 94m, he/him
Dark gray-brown tabby with amber eyes. Graying. Rash and loud, often speaks over others and hardly listens. From a distant clan.

- Head of Protection
The duty of the Head of Protection is to ensure the safety and survival of the community. This mans sending out patrols to investigate and explore the greater Two Tree Island territory, discover threats, and either eliminate them or inform the community of them. This cat must be strong and daring, along with having good leadership qualities.
-- Bayleaf, 60m, he/him
Black tuxedo longhaired cat. Quiet and kind, but aggressive when provoked or to protect. From a distant clan.

- Head of Medicine
The duty of the Head of Medicine is to locate, study, and use herbs to treat any wounds or illnesses the community may receive. They are also to command small teams of cats to venture close to the twoleg village of Quietbrook to procure herbs and, perhaps, even study how they are planted and maintained. This cat must be wise and knowledgeable, along with having good leadership qualities.
-- Dahliabriar, 87m, she/her
Orange shorthair with brown spots and stripes, heavily scarred. From a city cat gang, hardworker and socially distant.

- Prey Hunters and Prey Hunter Apprentices
Prey Hunters are cats who work under the Head of Prey. They must be good at hunting.
-- Asterflash, 30m, he/him
Private and generally distrustful. Golden tom with a darker back and lighter belly, with white patches on his face. Dahliabriar's son.
-- Peachberry, 30m, she/her
Fluffy calico with blue eyes. Sweet, motherly, protective, and shy. Dahliabriar's daughter.
-- Bumblepaw, 10m, he/him
Cream tabby with green eyes. Energetic, eager, and loud. Clanborn, Turtlepaw's brother.
-- Beetlebud, 34m, she/her
Flamepoint siamese with green eyes. Abandoned by a kittypet. Quiet, supportive, clever, dedicated to Starclan.
-- Doveflight, 49m, she/her
Pure gray cat with green eyes. Naive but friendly and good at her job. Clan-born.
-- Glory, 92m, he/him
Fluffy seal lynx with a white underbelly and yellow eyes. Stubborn, protective, and secretly communal cat. Stray origins.
--

- Camp Keepers and Camp Keeper Apprentices
Camp Keepers are cats who work under the Head of Shelter. They must be good at camp upkeep.
-- Stormbranch, 62m, he/him
Large, fluffy black smoke cat, green eyes and tufted ears. Kind, friendly, fatherly. Former loner.
-- Batpaw, 9m, he/him
Pure black cat with vitiligo spotting and blue eyes. Absentminded, enthusiastic, and tries his best. Dropped off by a loner.
-- Koipaw, 9m, he/him
Orange tabby with vitiligo and blue eyes. Kind, enthusiastic, airheaded, and helpful. Clanborn.
--

- Community Guards and Community Guard Apprentices
Community Guards are cats who work under the Head of Protection. They must be good at fighting.
-- Lavenderhawk, 30m, she/her
Cream spotted tabby with midlength fur and green eyes. Bobbed tail. Dahliabriar's daughter. Aggressive, vigilant, and stubborn.
-- Skydawn, 49m, they/he
Fluffy gray cat with a darker "mask". Independent, flippant, and unserious. Former kittypet.
-- Clemency, 23m, she/her
Classic brown tabby with amber eyes, a spiked pink collar, and various scars. Skittish, off-putting, and an expert fighter. Comes from a group of kittypets enforcing evil rules on their members.
-- Ripplefang, 36m, she/her
Hot-tempered, argumentative, and reckless. Brown seal-point with blue eyes. Clan-born, mother is Palegaze.
-- Cornpaw, 10m, he/him
Cream and orange tabby with turquoise eyes. Kind, noisy, and childish. Clanborn, son of Solarclaw.
-- Cloudstride, 28m, she/they/he
Light tan with gray tabby stripes and white paws, blue eyes. Quiet, stoic, and short-tempered ex-loner twin of Honeydusk.
--

- Herb Gatherers and Herb Gatherer Apprentices
Herb Gatherers are cats who work under the Head of Medicine. They must be good at herb location and discernment.
-- Snowyskies, 18m, she/her
Small, white fur, yellowgreen eyes. Clanborn, sister and mother deceased. Quiet, playful, curious.
-- Raineyes, 36m, he/him
Darker brown sealpoint with blue eyes. Quiet, calm, friendly cat. Clanborn, mother is Palegaze.
-- Honeydusk, 28m, they/she/he
Goldenrod tabby with brown spots and gray legs, blue eyes. Sociable, bright, kind ex-loner twin of Cloudstride.
-- Turtlepaw, 10m, she/they
Gray and black tabby with green eyes. Thoughful, curious, and mystical. Clanborn, Bumblepaw's sister.
--

- Queens and Kits
Queens are cats expecting kittens or who are dedicated to assisting those who have kittens. Their position is unique as no cats other than the Head of Medicine are allowed to ask anything of them or boss them around.
-- Birdie, 17m, she/her
Shy, nervous first mother. Mostly white with patches of gray tabby. One blue, one green eye. Guided to Two Tree by a white kitten.
--

- Elders
Elders are cats who are not expected to fight, hunt, protect, or upkeep the camp any longer, but still serve a vital role in teaching history, telling stories, and giving vital advice.
-- Paleshadow, 110m, he/they
Primarily white tom with gray tabby patches, amber eyes. Loud, dedicated to Starclan, and kind. Was a purebred show kittypet.
--
--

- Cats outside of the Community
-- Minnow, 64m, he/him
Dark gray cat with lighter patches and yellow eyes. Manipulative lair with a cruel streak. Harrierflight's brother.
Last edited by necrobinical on Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:20 am, edited 15 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:58 am

NON-PLAYER CHARACTER LIST

note: (Open) means this character is available to be adopted, mentioned, or used in your character's posts. Once an (Open) npc is adopted, they aren't available to be used by everyone.
(Owned) means some roleplayer owns them, and their name is listed beside the character. Talk to them to see if you can play that character, unless I list them as unavailable.

---

Name -- (Open/Owned) -- Duty -- Short description

Whisperpaw -- (Open) -- Medicine -- Small tortoiseshell molly, usually Dahliabriar's errandgirl.
Unnamed Cat -- (Open) -- Unknown Duty -- Cliffcrier's nibling
Unnamed Cat -- (Open) -- Unknown Duty -- Cliffcrier's therapist
Cloverstream -- (Owned, Not Available) -- Unknown Duty -- Stormbranch's adopted kit
Palegaze -- (Owned, Unknown Availability, Catfrog's) -- Unknown Duty -- Ripplefang ans Raineyes' mother
Unnamed Cat -- (Owned, Available, Catfrog's) -- Unknown Duty -- Around 90 moons old, Bumblepaw's parent
Unnamed Cat -- (Owned, Available, Catfrog's) -- Unknown Duty -- Around 90 moons old, Bumblepaw's parent
Unnamed Cat -- (Owned, Available, Catfrog's) -- Unknown Duty -- 10 moons old, Bumblepaw's sibling
Unnamed Cat -- (Owned, Available, Catfrog's) -- Unknown Duty -- 10 moons old, Bumblepaw's sibling
Solarclaw -- (Owned, Unknown Availability, Queen of flames') -- Unknown Duty -- Cornpaw and Gustpaw's father
Gustpaw -- (Owned, Unknown Availaibility, Queen of flames') -- Unknown Duty -- Solarclaw's son, Cornpaw's brother

STARCLAN
(note: only cats who have died while a part of a clan or the original Two Trees community.)

???? -- Murdered -- Shelter -- Most information unknown, this cat sired Dahliabriar's only litter.
Wispkit -- Drowned -- Kit -- Yellowtail's daughter, Snowyskies' sister
Yellowtail -- Dog Wounds -- Queen -- Snowyskies' and Wispkit's mother.
Ghostflame -- Badger Wounds -- Unknown -- Bayleaf's mate in life
Unnamed Cat -- Birth Complications -- Queen -- Cornpaw and Gustpaw's mother
Last edited by necrobinical on Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:39 pm

GENERATION ONE
FIRST DAWN OF THE ERA OF UNITY OR DIVISION

It has been 50 moons since the first cats began the Two Tree Island Community. The Community was named when a small group left the slowly growing group of cats to explore the nearby mountainside, discovering a cave the explorers said lead directly to the Stars. The Stars told the cats to sit tight at Two Tree, as eventually a Clan will form when the right conditions are met, with Starclan's final word as proof. With no further guidance, the cats who survived the trip returned to Two Tree Island and brought news of their true goal. Thus truly began the Community, all in wait of when a Clan should form.

Now, 50 moons later, in early Newleaf (or Spring as the kittypets called it), unrest pushes at the sand banks of the Island. Cats within the community are restless for their Clan to be formed, as the current Duty system isn't what Starclan had intended and it's rough points become more evident by the day. In the shade of the eastern tree, under an awning of gnarled roots and tied leafy branches expertly woven and put together by the Shelter Duty cats, the Duty Heads are called to a meeting. While the place is usually the entrance to Dahliabriar's Medicine Duty Head den, today it is host to a discussion that will shape Two Tree Island from that day onwards.

An era begins.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

> Dahliabriar
-> Location: Dahliabriar's Den by the Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: She/her, 87 Moons old, Medicine Duty Head
---> Tags: Fellow Duty Heads Harrierflight, Cliffcrier, and Bayleaf

Dahliabriar had sent out one of the apprentices of her Duty to deliver the message. It might have been more polite to come to each Duty Head herself, but Dahlia was never one to traipse all over camp when she needed to watch over the medicine den barely ten paces around the massive maple from her. The cats inside she had trained personally in how to care for the injured, but that doesn't mean each has the full knowledge of herbs Dahliabriar's mentor had given her. So she had sent a speedy little tortoiseshell molly to deliver her message.

To each Duty Head aside from Dahlia herself, the tiny apprentice squeaked "Hello Duty Head! Dahliabriar wants all of you to meet in front of her den for a very important meeting. Soon, too! Okay thanks gotta go!" before speeding off to the next Duty Head, before finally returning to Dahliabriar to get the most valued reward a Herb Gatherer can receive: a word of verbal praise from Dahliabriar. The simple "You did very well, Whisperpaw." was more than enough to send the apprentice running off in glee. Such was the intention, after all.

As Dahliabriar awaits her fellow Duty Heads, she turns her face up to the sky to watch the clouds creep past the blazing sun. It will warm soon. A perfect time for a Clan to be established, in her opinion.

> Clemency
-> Location: Below the Western Willow Tree
--> Info: She/her, 23 Moons old, Community Guard
---> Tags: Open!

Clemency stretches in a warm beam of sunlight that filters between the swaying leaves of the white willow, long tail brushing across the leaflittered ground. Today seemed quite calm to the young she-cat, so she didn't have many plans beside be available for any patrols out into the territory beyond the island to check for dangers and scare anything scary off. She blinks slowly as she curls into a loaf atop a sun-warmed rock, eyes shutting in peaceful content.

> Paleshadow
-> Location: Elder's Den by the Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: He/they, 110 Moons old, Elder
---> Tags: Open!

Paleshadow rests, for now, under the roots of the old, old maple, one outstretched leg and his head the only things in the sun, his eyes closed peacefully.

> Batpaw
-> Location: Near Camp Keeper Duty's den by the Western Willow Tree
--> Info: He/him, 9 Moons old, Camp Keeper Apprentice
---> Tags: Open![/b]

Little Batpaw jumps after a fallen maple leaf that had blown across the tall grass-ringed camp clearing, pouncing just past some of his Camp Keeper fellows and disrupting them as they carried a bundle of sticks to where they need to go. He apologizes hastily before leaping after the maple leaf again, rolling in the warm sun like a delighted kit.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Asterflash 1 | Skydawn 1 | Birdie 1 -{GENERATIONAL DRAMA}-

Postby Ryn11 » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:07 pm

> Asterflash
-> Location: Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: He/him, 30 moons, Prey Hunter
---> Tags: Dahliabriar

Asterflash liked to begin the morning surveying the island from a low branch in the Eastern Maple. On this particular morning, he notices Whisperpaw gathering up the other Duty Heads. He surreptitiously watches the Duty Heads gradually make their way to the Medicine Den, pretending to scan the riverbank for prey activity. She's planning something. Dahliabriar, per usual, hadn't let Asterflash or his siblings in on whatever was going on. All the more reason to be nosy.

Once each Duty Head enters the Medicine Den, Asterflash slinks down the Eastern Maple and lands on the leafy ground like a ghost.

> Skydawn
-> Location: Below the Western Willow Tree
--> Info: They/him, 49 moons, Community Guard
---> Tags: Clemency

Looks like no dawn patrol today. Skydawn had no great love for their namesake (which was the reason they chose it - they love a good irony), but it wasn't exactly typical for everycat to just be lounging around. Ah, probably not worth worrying about.

Coming around the Western Willow, Skydawn spies Clemency stretching in a sunbeam, her tail flopping lazily back and forth, completely unguarded - and, well, who could resist such an opportunity? Skydawn flattens into a crouch. They step ever so gently through the discarded maple leaves. Their eyes widen and focus on their "prey." Almost there.....

> Birdie
-> Location: Near the Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: She/her, 17 moons, Queen
---> Tags: Paleshadow

Birdie'd had a restless night. She seeks out Paleshadow at the Elder's Den, but hesitates when she sees that he looks comfortable. Birdie flicks her tail-tip nervously. Listening to Paleshadow's stories usually helps distract from her discomfort, but she doesn't want to disturb the older cat. She shuffles in place for a moment before settling down in the sunshine nearby to wait.
Last edited by Ryn11 on Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1 | 1 | 1

Postby Catfrog » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:34 pm

Ripplefang
[ She/her - 36 moons - Community Guard ] [ Western Riverbank - Tags: open ]

Ripplefang was pacing by the riverbank, staring out at the plains and the mountains beyond them. With no patrols having been sent out yet, she was restless. Usually she'd get a decent amount of energy out with a patrol, but of course, she hadn't been able to today. Now, she was scanning the skies, sure that something was up there. Even if they were as clear as ever, she liked to feel like she was doing something. Besides, you never knew when a hawk could strike. Better safe than sorry! She thought to herself.

Raineyes
[ He/him - 36 moons - Herb Gatherer ] [ Medicine Den - Tags: open ]

Raineyes sits in the medicine den, hunched over a bundle of herbs he had collected the other day. Every so often, he looks up from the pile to take a peek outside, before returning to his work. He hopes today would be like any other, but as he sees the duty heads gathering, he worries it might not be so.

Bumblepaw
[ He/him - 10 moons - Prey Hunter Apprentice ] [ Near the Western Willow Tree - Tags: Batpaw ]

Bumblepaw laid on his side, his eyes peacefully half-shut as he rested in the sunlight. He liked to bask in the light during the morning. His fur absorbed the heat and made him feel comfortably warm. Eventually, he rolled over and sat up, having absorbed a bit too much warmth. Shaking out his fur, he looked around camp, hoping to find something to do. His eyes quickly found Batpaw, skittering around like a mouse as he chased a leaf. Perfect prey. He thought with a purr. Falling into a hunting crouch, he shuffled into the grass, focused on the other apprentice. Slowly, he crept forward. Once he was close enough, he pounced, catching the younger tom and pretending to bite him. "Caught you! You're freshkill now!" He meowed, loud as ever.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solstice roses! » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:46 pm

> Cliffcrier

-> Location: Dahliabriar's Den by the Eastern Maple Tree

--> Info: He/him, 94 Moons old, Shelter Duty Head

---> Tags: Fellow Duty Heads Harrierflight, Dahliabriar, and Bayleaf

Cliffcrier had been having a great day, thank you very much. He was not irritated at the lack of his favorite prey on the fresh-kill pile and the sound of the streams was not stressing him out! Alongside that, his cats were working on something he hadn't even assigned! Curse Dahliabriar and her foolish, planless approach to things. Cliffcrier was absolutely in no way already grumpy when Whisperpaw came along to tell him that he had another meeting with every single other Duty Head! Well, maybe he was just a little bit angry. As he padded through the camp, the sunshine seeming dimmer than usual, Cliffcrier ignored any cat that called out to him, instead stomping his way past a carefully constructed pile of den materials and toppling them over. Cliffcrier snarled at the pile, and he thought that was great, just great.

Finally reaching the Head of Medicine's den and seeing the others already talking about the weather and whatnot, Cliffcrier lashed his tail against the den wall to announce his entrance. "What is it this time, Your Highness?" His snarl contained every negative and angry emotion he could possibly muster, and he levelled an annoyed glare at Dahliabriar. "Just had to drag me away from my duties, did you? I'll have you know that I was about to start on cleaning up the biggest branches from that rainstorm two days ago." Cliffcrier sat close to the entrance a slight hunch to his posture, his words true yet unwillingly brought forth. He was frustrated, yes, but he was willing to talk... after he griped about Dahliabriar to her face, that is. "You know, the thing you demanded my Camp Keepers to help with before I'd made a plan? The one that my kit sprained his tail in?" Cliffcrier meowed, tucking his tail around his paws as he sat, the slight breeze ruffling his fur. "Anyways, what do you want, Dahliabriar? Make it quick; I've got all day, I just don't like these meetings."

> Beetlebud

-> Location: Shore of the rockier stream

--> Info: She/her, 34 Moons old, Prey Hunter

---> Tags: Batpaw, Bumblepaw

As Beetlebud watched the minnows dart past, she dipped her ginger tail into the water gently. Sure enough, a small trout came up to nibble at her fur, and she struck it right out of the water. Meowing triumphantly, Beetle picked up the newly-caught trout and a water vole she'd found along the way and leapt over the stream, beginning to head back to camp. As she passed Whisperpaw darting around, she purred out a greeting. Dropping her catch in the fresh-kill pile, she spotted a couple of apprentices across the clearing.

Trotting up to the young apprentice, Beetlebud trilled softly. "Hey, Batpaw. Hey, Bumblepaw." She watched the apprentices for a beat before gently sweeping a small collection of young maple leaves towards the two. "Having fun?" Beetlebud meowed, a sort of joy in her voice. "We had a long leaf-bare -- You deserve to play around!" She laid down and tucked her paws under herself, eyes shining in the cool sunlight. She let out a mrrp of laughter as she watched the aspiring Prey Hunter practice his pounced. There was a soft breeze sweeping the clearing, and Beetlebud sighed, taking in the calming moment. She loved her community, and the apprentices always made her laugh!
solstice roses!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ 1. }

Postby anathema » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:49 pm

harrierflight

tags: dahliabriar, cliffcrier, bayleaf

harrierflight knew that asterflash, peachberry, beetlebud, and bumblepaw didn't have to be told what to do every morning anymore, so nowadays he spent the early hours laying in his den and contemplating, well, life. while the tom awoke around the same time as his three prey hunters, it was a rare occasion that he'd feel inclined to redundantly remind them of their duties. as a matter of fact, he hadn't really done so since asterflash, peachberry, and beetlebud had been apprentices under his jurisdiction... but that was when everything about their current lifestyle was new to everyone. now, however, the trio were full-grown warriors with a growing apprentice of their own to take turns mentoring. time sure made for one terrifying and insurmountable beast...

whisperpaw interrupted his thoughts by only adding fuel to the fire of his fraught mental tirade. dahliabriar wanted to speak with him and all the other duty heads, yet had also felt the need to send an apprentice to fetch them all? how... impersonal. harrierflight had been certainly feeling the tension between himself and the other duty heads lately, but he didn't know it was this bad! unable to respond to the fleet-footed young she-cat in time, he simply got to his paws and stepped outside, blinking slowly.

harrierflight felt lucky to have a thicker pelt on the colder newleaf days; he could enjoy the sunlight and the blossoming flora without freezing his rear off. as the wind combed his speckled brown coat, the duty head strode to the mouth of dahliabriar's den, looking back once to see if cliffcrier and bayleaf were nearby. he stopped when he saw the she-cat watching the sky and went to dip his head in respectful greeting, but the gruff, grumpy clamor of cliffcrier's voice completely shattered any hope for pleasantries.

the big brown tom took a deep breath; it was going to be one of those meetings, and he needed to brace himself. he knew dahliabriar could hold her own, so he didn't jump to defend her nor rush to scold cliffcrier. his best bet would be to abstain from taking sides completely... so that's exactly what he did. "good morning, you two," he mewed with a casual flick of his tail, acting as if nothing had even happened a mere few heartbeats ago. "y'know, i love how well we all get along." a sarcastic grin painted his muzzle.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me