-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Postby oceanz » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:31 am

𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛
34 moonstomcamp keepertags: open
------------------------------------------------------------------

Rays of soft light filtered into the warriors den, awakening Pinetar from his slumber. The tabby raised his head and looked around the den to see who was up. It seemed as if everyone was already up. Embarrassed he had over slept, Pinetar quickly got to his paws. He stifled a yawn and padded out of the den, narrowing his eyes as he was met with the bright morning light. He would have to find Cliffcrier soon, check in and see what needed to be done around camp. In the meantime, might as well grab a bite to eat. The large tom sauntered over to the fresh kill pile, scanning it for something tasty. His gaze landed on a small yet plump mouse. With a satisfied purr, the tom picked the mouse up in his mouth and made his way to a more secluded area of the camp.

𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚠
9 moonsshe-catherb-gatherer apprenticetags: open

Flashes of bright red and orange filled Ravenpaw’s vision. The heat was unbearable and inescapable. Yowls of her fellow clan mates seem to come from everywhere. Black smoke circled around her, stealing her breath away. The charcoal Bengal could feel her life slipping away.

Ravenpaw woke up with a gasp, panting to catch her breath. It was just a dream. A nightmare. The apprentice looked anxiously around the den, sighing in relief when she didn’t spot anyone else there. Ravenpaw rolled to lay on her back, staring up at the ceiling of the den. Lately she had been getting horrible sleep. Nightmares of her past plagued her dreams, waking her up mid sleep. The she-cat sighed and rolled over onto her stomach, head placed on her paws. Perhaps it was time to pay a visit to Dahliabriar and see if the Head of Medicine had anything to help her sleep. Ravenpaw let out an exhausted sigh and forced herself to her paws, making her way out of the den into camp.

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beetlestarzz » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:56 pm

~Koipaw~

+ 9 Moons + He/Him + Location: Camp + camp-keeper apprentice

CHAR TAGS: None/open for interaction

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Koipaw walked out of the apprentice den, his medium length fur partly messy after tossing and turning in his nest all night, he was usually an erratic sleeper. Always snoozing soundly but sure to annoy the fluff out of the other occupants of the den space while doing it; despite this, he hadn't heard any complaints thus far, Or maybe he just hadn't noticed them. Either way he padded over next to the entrance of the den and sat down. groggily watching camp members move about as he worked on straightening his fur out for the day.
Beetlestarzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:31 am

Ghostpaw (Will be Ghostpelt)- m- 8 moons- Herb Gatherer Apprentice- homosexual; crush: Cornpaw, possibly Batpaw- too young- too young- Choko is adoptive sister- Tags: Cornpaw, Ripplefang, Skydawn, looking around for others

The soft and sweet but stubborn and shy white young one flicked his tail. His ears twitched, as he exited the apprentice den and saw some of the others. It was Cornpaw and two of the older cats. They weren't old or anything, they were just older than the apprentices. The young one headed over, wanting to say hi before they headed out. They looked like they were going to head out, so he ran over. "H-Hello, Cornpaw..." he said, then looked to the two adults. "Good morning Ripplefang; Skydawn," he said, then looked around for the other herb gatherers.

Brownpaw (Will be Brownwing)- f- 10 moons- Prey Hunter Apprentice- Pan; Koipaw and Ravenpaw- too young- too young- Ghostpaw is her adopted brother- Tags: Ravenpaw; Koipaw

The fun loving and playful but also wild and loud female yawned a bit. The brown young one, who didn't much like flowers, twitched her ears. She flicked her tail and yawned a second time, then finally opened her eyes. She heard the gasp of Ravenpaw, and looked to the other "Are...are you okay?" she asked, but then the other was leaving the den. She sighed and shook her head a couple times...She got to her paws, heading out of the den herself now. She immediately locked on to Koipaw, running over and saying "Good morning, Koipaw."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beetlestarzz » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:40 am

~Koipaw~

CHAR TAGS: @BROWNPAW

Shaking off the groggy morning haze before he sat, Koipaw raised a forepaw and began to feel out his cheek fluff, grooming it back into place and straightening out his whiskers accordingly. He twisted around to get his back when his ears perked, head briskly turning around to see Brownpaw, a prey hunter apprentice, enthusiastically padding towards him. He gave a welcoming purr, though it was rather raspy as he had just woken up. "Mornin', you just waking up too?" he meowed in response with a lazy smile.
Beetlestarzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:57 am

𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚠
9 moonsshe-catherb-gatherer apprenticetags: Koipaw & Brownpaw

Ravenpaw’s ears perked up at the sound of two familiar voices talking. The dark colored she-cat turned around, noticing Koipaw and Brownpaw had also emerged from the den. She felt her fur grow hot with embarrassment, hoping that neither of them heard her abrupt and dramatic start to the day. Might as well go and say hello to them both. The charcoal Bengal padded over to the two, offering them a tired smile before sitting down. “Good morning Koipaw, Brownpaw.” Ravenpaw greeted the two, placing her tail neatly over her paws. “Did you two get a good sleep?”

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:08 am

Ghostpaw (Will be Ghostpelt)- m- 8 moons- Herb Gatherer Apprentice- homosexual; crush: Cornpaw, possibly Batpaw- too young- too young- Choko is adoptive sister- Tags: Cornpaw, Ripplefang, Skydawn, looking around for others

The soft and sweet but stubborn and shy white young one flicked his tail. His ears twitched, as he exited the apprentice den and saw some of the others. It was Cornpaw and two of the older cats. They weren't old or anything, they were just older than the apprentices. The young one headed over, wanting to say hi before they headed out. They looked like they were going to head out, so he ran over. "H-Hello, Cornpaw..." he said, then looked to the two adults. "Good morning Ripplefang; Skydawn," he said, then looked around for the other herb gatherers.

Brownpaw (Will be Brownwing)- f- 10 moons- Prey Hunter Apprentice- Pan; Koipaw and Ravenpaw- too young- too young- Ghostpaw is her adopted brother- Tags: Ravenpaw, Koipaw

The brown furred she cat, she didn't even really know what breed she was, purred a bit. She then looked embarrassed over the fact she'd done that. She shook her head a couple times, then nodded to Koipaw. She said "Yeah...I just got up too," and looked around for a moment. She spotted Ravenpaw heading for them, then the other was speaking too. She nodded to the Bengal young cat as well. With a small smile, a feline one, she said "Good morning, Ravenpaw. Oh, yeah, it was fine, but...usually I dream of things and last night I didn't."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beetlestarzz » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 pm

~Koipaw~

CHAR TAGS: @BROWNPAW ; @RAVENPAW

Koipaw flushed for a moment, his tail and neck fluff puffing out in embarrassment. The small lithe tom nodded in response though, ear twitching as he slightly opened his mouth to respond but closed it immediately, seeing Ravenpaw in pursuit of the two chatting apprentices. He gave a warm greeting to the bengal as well; nodding in tern to her question. "...Morning Ravenpaw, I slept alright. How bout yourself?" he mewed in response, glancing over at Brownpaw for a moment as his fur settled down. happy for the awkwardness being over.
Beetlestarzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:08 pm

𝚁𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚙𝚊𝚠
9 moonsshe-catherb-gatherer apprenticetags: Koipaw & Brownpaw

’Lucky’. Ravenpaw thought to herself at Brownpaw’s comment. She wished she hadn’t dreamed, she would gladly trade places. Even thinking of the nightmare she had sent a chill down the she-cats spine. “That’s good.” She responded, clearing her throat and snapping herself out of that thought.”I… uh didn’t get the best sleep myself.” Ravenpaw added, bringing her paw up to eyes to rub them once more. She was hoping to get in a nap later on in the day. “I’m hoping Dahliabriar would have something to help.” Ravenpaw continued with a sigh before turning her attention to Brownpaw once more. “What do you usually dream about?”

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 pm

Brownpaw (Will be Brownwing)- f- 10 moons- Prey Hunter Apprentice- Pan; Koipaw and Ravenpaw- too young- too young- Ghostpaw is her adopted brother- Tags: Ravenpaw, Koipaw

The brown furred she cat walked closer to Ravenpaw, and began to purr a bit. "Does this...help at all?" she asked, knowing purring could be soothing. She licked her without thinking, then squeaked and said "S-Sorry... My mom used to lick me after I'd have a bad dream, so...thought it might help. I did it without thinking though, so I'm sorry." She then looked to Koipaw with a feline smile on her face. She turned back to Ravenpaw, saying "Oh, just... my parents usually. Birds, bugs, food...stuff like that, and sometimes I dream of me in the future. When I'm bigger and faster, better at catching prey." She giggled a bit as she said this, but then shook her head at herself.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beetlestarzz » Wed May 01, 2024 7:11 am

~Koipaw~

CHAR TAGS: @BROWNPAW ; @RAVENPAW

"Im sure she'll have something to help." The orange and white tom mewed before giving a semi confused look at Brownpaw, wondering what the she cat was doing and how it was supposed to help. He quickly looked away though, twitching his ears and replying. "I usually dream of feilds full of mice" he mewed with a goofy smile, his fur finally settling down.
Beetlestarzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me