-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- [open!]

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:37 am

~~Bayleaf - male - Head of Protection - tags: Skydawn, Clemency - Dahliabriar, Cliffcrier, Harrierflight~~
~~~~
He listened carefully as the head of medicine started to speak and told them about her reasons for this meeting also naming her ideas about the cats going to that journal in their place. He could not say a thing about the names of the cats from other duties, but he little bit questioned about setting Lavenderhawk. He listened to the other speakers about their options, and most of them seemed to agree, so he felt a little unsure if he could agree as well or do what he really thought about the cat who could be best to go as his replacement to the journal. He didn't want to hurt Dahliabriar either "Hm, I could say that Skydawn could be a better choice to come in my place than Lavenderhawk...she is a great guardian, but still pretty young...both her and my second choice Ripplefang has the one thing worrying me is their aggressiveness, which may bring problems...so I could say Skydawn could be better choice" he meowed to his options.

~~Peachberry - female - Prey hunter - tags: Asterflash~~
~~~~
She sighed as she listened to her brother "Yes, I noticed that much as well...I just don't know what..." she meowed with a sigh. She felt rather odd that Asterflash wanted to keep eyes on the duty heads, did he not trust them, or were they planning all way out dominance to the clan? She didn't know, but she didn't want to think about it either, maybe it was why she was not so focused on things going on with her family there. She sighed shaking her head a little bit "Alright, I will ask Beetlebud if could want to do some hunting" she said to him then looked around at the older hunter, as she turned around she looked back to her brother "Well see you later then brother" she meowed to him before walking away to see the orange and white hunter.

~~Cornpaw - male - Community guard apprentice - tags: Ripplefang~~
~~~~
He shook his tail a little bit "Well I guess so, but sad to the Hawks, we don't have any kits to take at the moment anyway" he meowed flicking his ears in a little confusion "Awaken? You know the whole clan is pretty much awakened by now?" he meowed to her. He took a sit and started to scratch his ear "I think the duty heads are planning something, I saw them all go to meet with the Dahliabriar" he mentioned to her. He shook his head a little bit "Anyway can you or anyone teach me how to fight against a hawk? or an Eagle, maybe an Owl? I am not sure if those birds attack that often?" he questioned her.

~~Snowyskies - female - Herb gatherer - tags: open~~
~~~~
She took a little relaxing time to herself, they called a good amount of new herbs yesterday and Raineyes was working with those herbs at the very moment. She didn't want to get there to be on his way, so she decided to enjoy the sun for a moment. She closed her eyes for a moment but opened them when the duty heads started to head over to the medicine den. She didn't want to think that meant anything bad, but of course, it made her wonder what was going on. Shaking her head she looked around all those cats, who also seemed like the current movements on the duty heads confused them as well. She stood up to sit down, giving her white fur a few licks before wondering if she could check the queens and elders.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:41 pm

> Dahliabriar
-> Location: Dahliabriar's Den by the Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: She/her, 87 Moons old, Medicine Duty Head
---> Tags: Fellow Duty Heads Harrierflight, Cliffcrier, and Bayleaf, Lavenderhawk, Asterflash, Stormbranch, and Raineyes mentioned.

Dahliabriar casually rose to her paws, circling her smaller outdoors nest she had crafted herself for her more restless nights. She conveniently lays her paws over her twitching tail. She had expected Cliffcrier to be the cat to give her some guff, but here Bayleaf was instead. While she hardly shared it, and kept it tight to her chest, Dahliabriar trusted and believed in her kits above all others. In her gut, she knew they were the best raised cats in all of Two Tree. Even little Peachberry she trusted in wholly. To hear Bayleaf recommend some other cat over her own Lavenderhawk...

"Hm." She fakes contemplating the option, stretching her front paws out as she relaxes into her nest. "I recommended Lavenderhawk for a reason. Skydawn is deeply unfit for this position. They barely care for the system we have now, he disregards orders, he flaunts around as if he owns all of the Two Tree territory. He doesn't work well with others, either." Maybe a bit harsh, but Dahlia did observe her clanmates often. "Ripplefang is the same insofar as they're deeply unfit. Ripplefang is reckless, and unless you wish to lose her entirely, she should stay right here. She is also likely to not listen to her teammates."

"I recommended Lavenderhawk because while she can be aggressive, she isn't likely to either ditch or endanger her teammates. She is likely to survive at all." Just like her mother, Dahliabriar thinks. Just like her.

> Clemency
-> Location: Below the Western Willow Tree
--> Info: She/her, 23 Moons old, Community Guard
---> Tags: Skydawn

"I think I would've noticed a bug on my tail. Plus you don't have to stalk up to a bug you're intending to scare off, mousebrain. Just admit you were taking a cheap shot." Clemency sticks out her tongue as she pads around Skydawn, sneering at him a bit. "Cornpaw? Eh, sure. But don't blame me if I end up pouncing on you in revenge. Keep an eye out, Skydrop." She laughs, and it's obvious she isn't actually that mad. It's funny to tease.

> Paleshadow
-> Location: Elder's Den by the Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: He/they, 110 Moons old, Elder
---> Tags: Birdie

Paleshadow wraps around Birdie, nuzzling his head over hers. Poor kid, he thinks, having to do all this alone. He rumbles with soft purring as she speaks. "Well, hm. My first litter, huh? I was a young cat like you! Spry and confident, I took on all challenges head-on and hardly cared for anything but victory. I met my first mate when our twolegs introduced us. I liked her off the branch, she was sweet and quiet but really beat me up when I took this mouse toy away from her, heheheh." His tail brushes across the dirt of the den behind him. "Our twolegs got spooked, but I comforted them by bringing her some food from my bowl as an apology. She was left in my den for a while, until she was pregnant one day! We were both pretty young, but I had the support of my twolegs to keep us both safe. She had a litter of beautiful kits and I was obsessed. I brought them everything in my den at some point, trying to get them to play. I din't really realize they wouldn't be able to romp with their old man until way later! I ended up just bringing my mate extra food from my bowl instead. It was amazing seeing them grow from these weird little lumps of fur into real cats. So stunning." He stretches his neck up before nuzzling at Birdie again. "I can't imagine what it would've been like to be alone. You might not have twolegs to come to your beck and meow, but you do have your community backing you up. As long as Starclan gives us strength, you'll be just fine."

> Batpaw
-> Location: Near Camp Keeper Duty's den by the Western Willow Tree
--> Info: He/him, 9 Moons old, Camp Keeper Apprentice
---> Tags: Bumblepaw, Beetlebud

"W-wah???? Enemy warrior?" Batpaw looks between Bumblepaw and Beetlebud, backed into a metaphorical corner. He gulps, but lowers his front and shakes his rump as he readies to pounce. He spots his opportunity, and leaps at Bumblepaw!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aster 3 | Sky 3 | Birdie 3 -{GENERATIONAL DRAMA}-

Postby Ryn11 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:29 am

> Asterflash
-> Location: Outside Dahliabriar's Den, Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: He/him, 30 moons, Prey Hunter
---> Tags: Dahliabriar (mention), Lavendarhawk, Harrierflight (mention), Bayleaf (mention)

Asterflash allows himself a calming breath when he hears Harrierflight speak. He's come to see the older tom as a mentor of sorts, and is glad he agrees with Dahliabriar's plan so far. The relief is soon cut short as he hears Bayleaf suggest Skydawn of all cats. Skydawn was useful to the Community insofar as they were controllable, which was rare at best. They're more likely to get us all killed. Lavenderhawk was the obvious choice, and Asterflash silently praises Dahliabriar for sticking to her guns about it.

The golden tom spies his older sister perched on a rock, and can tell she's alert but trying to appear unbothered. Asterflash makes a mental note to fill her in the instant the Duty Heads finish their meeting. He tries to subtly catch her eye to let her know he hasn't forgotten her.

Dahliabriar's kits were used to their mother's standoffish-ness, but Asterflash knew that they were all fiercely loyal to each other. They had to stick together as a family, no matter what that means for the Community.

> Skydawn
--> Info: They/him, 49 moons, Community Guard
---> Tags: Clemency, Cornpaw, Ripplefang

Skydawn sticks their tongue out in rebuttal and laughs. "You got me there! What can I say -- I'm an opportunistic cat," they say, before swiping a paw under Clemency's foot in a playfully weak attempt to trip her up. Skydawn springs away before she can reach out to swat them and begins trotting toward the shoreline. "Come on, I think I saw Cornpaw over this way."

Once the cats reach the western shore, they find Cornpaw talking with Ripplefang. "Morning!" meows Skydawn. "You two up for a south shore patrol? Four cats are better than two, or so they say."

> Birdie
-> Location: Elder's Den near the Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: She/her, 17 moons, Queen
---> Tags: Paleshadow

Birdie purrs happily listening to Paleshadow speak. What she wouldn't give to feel safe at home with her own twolegs again! But ever since it became clear that the twolegs only wanted to use her for their own gain... well, the young molly felt she could trust no one but her own kind.

And she did trust Paleshadow. Birdie had never had an older cat to look up to before. She barely remembered her own mother. They must have taken me from her, just like they wanted to take my kits from me. She didn't want her kits to forget her.

"Your family sounds wonderful," Birdie says to Paleshadow. "I didn't know my mate very long. His twoleg took him away once my twolegs realized I was pregnant. His name was Dusker." He'd been a kind cat; Birdie had been sad to see him go. "Was your mate... was she afraid to kit? Dahliabriar says I should be ready to kit in a couple weeks or so but I don't feel ready at all." Most days, Birdie didn't feel at all like a mother-to-be; she just felt sick to her stomach. "I've heard stories of cats losing their litter during kitting -- it's just awful, but I can't stop worrying about it. You really think Starclan will protect them?" Birdie was hard-pressed to think of something worse than going through all this just to lose her kits in the end.
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ 3. }

Postby anathema » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:32 pm

harrierflight

tags: dahliabriar, cliffcrier, bayleaf

the tom kept quiet as bayleaf responded. it wasn't harrierflight's place to determine which community guard would be the best fit for the journey; while he knew all of them and shared tongues with them often, he didn't witness each cat's skills and behavior on a daily basis firsthand. dahliabriar, on the other paw - while not the head of protection herself - was perhaps the most interwoven cat in the entire community, meaning her word and her thought on the matter had much more merit than his ever could. an all-seeing eye, she was; not to mention that the cats she had chosen were interpreted from a direct message, to her, from the divine.

as the conversation went on, though, harrierflight could feel himself starting to get a bit distracted. he didn't have the greatest attention span, and newleaf had kicked up an odd air of bittersweet nostalgia for him that had recently been leading his mind to wander no matter what he was up to. he and his littermates had been born around this time, perhaps when it had been just a bit warmer, or a tiny bit closer to greenleaf... but no matter, for any of thoughts of his family came those heart-wrenching thoughts of minnow. he was sure the tom had perished in their bloody brawl countless moons ago - the tom that had once been his brother. his best friend. would they have both joined the community, together, if their kinship hadn't met such a heinous end? surely he would've found a respectable and dignified place among dahliabriar's troupe of healers. if only things had gone entirely different...

the head of prey drew a lamenting sigh as he retrained his focus on dahliabriar and bayleaf. cliffcrier was oddly quiet, and he couldn't decide whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. either way, the meeting seemed to be coming to a close and he'd be able to distract himself with his duties soon. it wasn't worth dawdling on minnow when he had a community to help build.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparrowmoon » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:43 pm

——————— GLORY ———————
x
he/him | 92 moons | prey hunter

tags: snowyskies

———————————————————
Glory is feeling restless today, but as has been the case for him with most days, he's not of a mind to wait for someone to tell him what to do. He's his own cat, after all, and every cat on this island has their duty, whether they're specifically directed by a Duty Head or not....but he's no fool, either. Back when the Heads were just finding their footing, when Glory himself was bolder, he might have simply walked out on his own completely unannounced, or dragged along a gaggle of cats halfway to town on some self-important task or another. Today he has a little more sense; he doesn't want to sit idle, but just a short jaunt into the nearby territory should suit just fine. The question is who might come with him...ah. That works.

"Snowyskies," Glory greets as he pads over to join her, "you look like you've got work on your mind. Would you mind some company?"
Sparrowmoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

3 | 3 | 3

Postby Catfrog » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:27 pm

Ripplefang
[ She/her - 36 moons - Community Guard ] [ Below Western Willow Tree - Tags: Cornpaw, Skydawn ]

"The duty heads are always planning something. I doubt it's a big deal." She replied to Cornpaw's comment about the duty-heads. The duty-heads had been talking about "becoming a clan" for ages. So much talking, and nothing had come of it. She was sure that whatever they were planning would amount to nothing once again, and was therefore of little importance.
At Cornpaw's next question, Ripplefang purred, flattered to be asked for advice. "You want me to teach you? It's really simple. When it comes to large birds like that, you have to use force to knock them out of the way. Leap as they're coming down and aim for their neck or wings." She said. "Cats and birds aren't so different. Practice on your denmates, if you want-" She was interrupted by Skydawn's voice, and shot a quick glare at them, before tilting her head at the prospect of a patrol. "Of course. Cornpaw, are you up for it? If you are, we should head out already." She sighed and stretched her legs "I've been itching to go out."

Raineyes
[ He/him - 36 moons - Herb Gatherer ] [ Medicine Den - Tags: Honeydusk ]

Raineyes dipped his head and blinked softly at Honeydusk as they approached. "Good morning," He purred, giving his fur a quick lick "Yes, it's nice out. I've been inside all day, so it's nice just sitting out here." He was silent for a short, awkward moment, looking up at the leaves, before bringing his attention back to Honeydusk. "I don't think anyone's gone out yet. If you're interested, we could go out and collect some herbs." Since newleaf had begun, herbs were as abundant as weeds. They'd brought back an impressive haul yesterday, but they'd only collected forest herbs. Maybe today they could look for herbs along the river, near the swamp.

Bumblepaw
[ He/him - 10 moons - Prey Hunter Apprentice ] [ Near Western Willow Tree- Tags: Batpaw, Beetlebud ]

Bumblepaw tried to dodge Batpaw as he leapt toward him, but was hit full-force by the little tom. A hunter at heart, Bumblepaw is a terrible fighter, and wiggles around for a moment before giving up. "Eek! Beetlebud, he's too strong, help me out!" He squeaks, rolling over and hiding behind the she-cat.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:33 pm

> Paleshadow
-> Location: Elder's Den by the Eastern Maple Tree
--> Info: He/they, 110 Moons old, Elder
---> Tags: Birdie

Paleshadow listens to Birdie's worries, his eyes soft and concerned. He takes a long moment to respond.

"Well, my dear... I didn't get to keep my mate and my kits for very long. My Twolegs were kind enough to keep me with her while our kits weaned, but after that she and our kits were gone. I was a young tom, I was destroyed! I get back from a groomer appointment and the little things I'd helped raise were gone. It was a terrible, awful emptiness that filled me after that day. I couldn't imagine moving on from her. Some of me thought they might've all died, but I figured our Twolegs would never allow that." His tail brushes across Birdie's back in slow, soothing motions.

"My mate wasn't scared. She understood more Twoleg language than me, and said she'd heard it's unlikely for a healthy cat like her--or you--to have something terrible happen. Now, my Twolegs gave me many mates, and the feelings I have about them or had about them at the time are a lot to speak on, but even in the perfect conditions something can go wrong, and that's alright." He laps a spiky tuft of fur down on Biride as soothingly as he can manage.

"Back then I didn't know it, but I know now that Starclan watches over us. Sometimes one kit of an otherwise healthy litter is stillborn, it can happen to anyone, and while it seems scary, Starclan alights on our soil to gently bring that kit with them to Starclan, where they're safe and cared for. And when you go, or when any of your kits go, anyone you lost who is in the community or, eventually, our Clan, will be there waiting for you to finally come by. Parenthood is the most terrifying journey any cat can take, but I know for a fact Starclan is there guiding our paws. Starclan and your living clanmates. We all got ya, Birdie."

(trying out responding when every member of an interaction is ready as just that cat/those cats to keep activity up. why not?)
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aster 3 | Sky 3 | Birdie 4 -{GENERATIONAL DRAMA}-

Postby Ryn11 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:52 pm

Ryn11 wrote:> Asterflash
---> Tags: Dahliabriar (mention), Lavendarhawk, Harrierflight (mention), Bayleaf (mention)

Asterflash allows himself a calming breath when he hears Harrierflight speak. He's come to see the older tom as a mentor of sorts, and is glad he agrees with Dahliabriar's plan so far. The relief is soon cut short as he hears Bayleaf suggest Skydawn of all cats. Skydawn was useful to the Community insofar as they were controllable, which was rare at best. They're more likely to get us all killed. Lavenderhawk was the obvious choice, and Asterflash silently praises Dahliabriar for sticking to her guns about it.

The golden tom spies his older sister perched on a rock, and can tell she's alert but trying to appear unbothered. Asterflash makes a mental note to fill her in the instant the Duty Heads finish their meeting. He tries to subtly catch her eye to let her know he hasn't forgotten her.

Dahliabriar's kits were used to their mother's standoffish-ness, but Asterflash knew that they were all fiercely loyal to each other. They had to stick together as a family, no matter what that means for the Community.

> (Awaiting the end of the Duty Head meeting)

Ryn11 wrote:> Skydawn

Skydawn sticks their tongue out in rebuttal and laughs. "You got me there! What can I say -- I'm an opportunistic cat," they say, before swiping a paw under Clemency's foot in a playfully weak attempt to trip her up. Skydawn springs away before she can reach out to swat them and begins trotting toward the shoreline. "Come on, I think I saw Cornpaw over this way."

Once the cats reach the western shore, they find Cornpaw talking with Ripplefang. "Morning!" meows Skydawn. "You two up for a south shore patrol? Four cats are better than two, or so they say."

> (Awaiting Cornpaw's response)

> Birdie

A cool breeze drifts through the camp and mingles with the sunshine on Birdie's pelt as she listens to Paleshadow speak. Although her worries aren't entirely assuaged - what if it hurts? what if i'm a bad mother? what if they hate me? - she is calmed by the elder's words. The young molly felt very glad to have found the Community when she did, and especially appreciated Paleshadow's companionship.

Having grown up as a kittypet, the first time she'd heard of Starclan was from Paleshadow. Several cats in the Community seemed to have feelings about Starclan one way or another, but the elder tom was by far the most evangelical. "Have you ever seen a Starclan cat in real life?" she asked. "Or are they only seen in dreams and visions?"
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:05 am

~~Bayleaf - male - Head of Protection - tags: Dahliabriar, Cliffcrier, Harrierflight~~
~~~~
He looked at the medicine cat, his eyes didn't even blink when he looked at her, he was not surprised by her answer of course she does want to take her own blood to the journal, but only if Peachberry was chose another rank than hunter she could've took her to take either camp keepers or healers position. He sighed ' Why did she even ask our options when it doesn't matter? then again this could be a good opportunity to get rid of her so precious kits and see her face when those two don't get back alive' he thought. He could be smirking, but he didn't he kept his mind completely numb. He flicked his tail 'endanger her teammates? Hah, she is like her mother, she could care less about her teammates, she only sees herself and her rights' he kept thinking "Fine, if you say so, at least we have some experience back at camp then" he said to him rather calmly. He shook his head "So was this the meeting then?" he asked the lead of medicine the most as she seemed to be the only leader of this clan, and they were just cats with a rank.

~~Peachberry - female - Prey hunter - tags: Asterflash~~
~~~~
She sighed as she listened to her brother "Yes, I noticed that much as well...I just don't know what..." she meowed with a sigh. She felt rather odd that Asterflash wanted to keep eyes on the duty heads, did he not trust them, or were they planning all way out dominance to the clan? She didn't know, but she didn't want to think about it either, maybe it was why she was not so focused on things going on with her family there. She sighed shaking her head a little bit "Alright, I will ask Beetlebud if could want to do some hunting" she said to him then looked around at the older hunter, as she turned around she looked back to her brother "Well see you later then brother" she meowed to him before walking away to see the orange and white hunter.

~~Cornpaw - male - Community guard apprentice - tags: Ripplefang, Skydawn~~
~~~~
He sighed "Do you think it's weird that there are four leaders? Could one or two be enough? And they could ask for more options from us than just do whatever they want and let us follow them?" he meowed suddenly. He then nodded "Yes please, if you could teach me to catch a hawk or an eagle, even if I am not hunter apprentice, but...I think catching one could be cool...maybe my future name will be Cornhawk if I catch a hawk..." he said flicking his tail excitedly. He then turned to look at Skydawn "Morning...patrol, cool" he meowed before turning to the she-cat "Yes I am up for it, I don't have any better to do now anyway...except dreaming, but you can't decent your clan with that right?" he meowed to Ripplefang.

~~Snowyskies - female - Herb gatherer - tags: Glory~~
~~~~
She looked at the elderly prey hunter "Morning Glory" she meowed to him "Ah, yes I guess, I don't really need to do anything right now, there are too many cats at the medicine den that I don't want to get on their way" she meowed to him. She flicked her tail "I was going to go to see the elders and the queens, but as there is not any emergency now there is time to do that...so what's on your mind then Glory?" she asked the elderly hunter.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aster 3 | Sky 4 | Birdie 4 -{GENERATIONAL DRAMA}-

Postby Ryn11 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:40 pm

Ryn11 wrote:> Asterflash

> (Awaiting the end of the Duty Head meeting)

> Skydawn

"That's the spirit!" says Skydawn, cheerily trotting to the head of the group, tail held high. "Let's roll, patrol. With any luck we'll find some hatchlings for Cornpaw to practice on."

The cats make their way to the south shore crossing and gingerly leap across the mossy ford. The banks of the river are bright with new growth. The tall reeds sway in the breeze and softly rshh rshh as the patrol step ashore. Skydawn scans the grassy horizon. Upon finding no immediate threat, they shake out their fur with a mrrp. They turn to Clemency. "So! Into the field? Or along the river?"

Ryn11 wrote:> Birdie

A cool breeze drifts through the camp and mingles with the sunshine on Birdie's pelt as she listens to Paleshadow speak. Although her worries aren't entirely assuaged - what if it hurts? what if i'm a bad mother? what if they hate me? - she is calmed by the elder's words. The young molly felt very glad to have found the Community when she did, and especially appreciated Paleshadow's companionship.

Having grown up as a kittypet, the first time she'd heard of Starclan was from Paleshadow. Several cats in the Community seemed to have feelings about Starclan one way or another, but the elder tom was by far the most evangelical. "Have you ever seen a Starclan cat in real life?" she asked. "Or are they only seen in dreams and visions?"

> (Awaiting Paleshadow's response)
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me