CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP

Postby crowface » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:15 pm

Okapi | 15 | Sandwing | City Skyline -> Backstreets, City | tags: Noctis, Merlin, Leo, Dart, Sleet, Reaper

Turning his eye on with a blink, Okapi reread the mission log and glanced at a blurred photo of the suspect. Some kind of Rainwing hybrid, looks cocky. Supplemental descriptions rolled in as prior guards began to report what they saw. Apparent cybernetic enhancements, although none of the reports mentioned what they did.
"Hey Reaper, looks like we have another jalopy on our claws. Stay sharp; none of our guys could figure out what his cybernetics could do. Oh, and looks like more dragons are in the area than anticipated." Might be more challenging than we thought. Thank the moons Reaper has perimeter. His old burn marks ached at the thought of more violence than necessary. Okapi glanced back at Merlin and Noctis. "Alright, I'm gonna take the front, Reaper takes perimeter." He debated on his next sentence and came to the conclusion that it was appropriate. "Noctis, I'm gonna give you a chance. I want you by my side as an intimidation tactic." He frowned at Merlin, then wiped the look off his face in case it seemed negative. He had a hard time reading dragons and wondered how many of them thought he was meaner than he actually was. What should Merlin do? Come on, be a leader. His useless brain came up with no solutions. "Merlin, um. Do whatever you deem necessary for your mission and for your safety." He nodded sagely in an attempt to cover up his indecisiveness. Okapi turned on his implanted radio. "Okapi, one-zero-niner-seven and company. Visuals on target, initiating confrontation." He wished he had one of those built in body cams so he didn't have to do all the reporting verbally. "Alright!" He turned to shout over his shoulder. "On my signal we dive."
For a moment, he flew silently. Okapi turned off his thrusters with a muted whrrrrr. The rising sun glinted off each dragons' enhancements in a deadly display of power.
"Dive, dive, dive!"
He closed his wings and plummeted.

Leo | 11 | Rain/Sand | Backstreets, City | tags: Okapi, Noctis, Merlin, Dart, Sleet, Reaper

Leo huffed at Sleet's dismissal and departure. He often felt that their friendship was one sided.
"Thanks kid--Dart," he said once his sister threw the body cam at him. He never would have been able to locate it on his own. Using a mechanically augmented claw, he began parsing through the camera's circuits in a way that wouldn't alert any soldier systems. Couldn't lead the A.I. right to them. "Sorry, I keep thinking about how you used to be the size of a talon." There was an annoying buzzing in the background, and Leo rubbed the back of his head. "I think I have a headache coming on. Between that guard and Sleet's bad attitude I don't know what caused it." He began to hum a Sandwing hymn as he worked on the camera. Must've updated the tech again. Don't remember there being this much PCB plating in these things. The buzzing in his head proceeded to get louder, and Leo tried to compensate with his own humming to drown it out.
At the mention of trouble, Leo looked up from what he was doing. "Relax, Dart. You know me, and you know you. There ain't nothing on these streets that we can't handle together." He took a break to look up at her. "By tonight we're gonna be in a warm motel with plenty of fruit and...Three moons, where is that buzzing coming from? It's driving me nuts!" He tossed his head into the air to be dramatic, then noticed the cavalry hurtling directly towards them. That wasn't a headache, those were turbines! Leo let out an impressive string of curses and scorned himself for being so obliviously stupid. "Move, move, move!" He pushed Dart with his shoulder and began to run.
Image crow - he/him - EST ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
crowface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:56 pm

Temper | 13 | SkyWing | Alley, City | Tags: Rift (Adder, Okapi, Reaper, Merlin, Noctis mention)

Despite her distress matching Rift's talon-for-talon--she'd never seen advanced cybernetics like this up close--Temper improvised. Which, considering how it went at the bar, wasn't her strong-suit, but her skill set was different from Rift's, and he didn't seem to keen on dealing with the situation. "Well, I am," Temper insisted. "If I pull this off my family can come home, so I'm sure as hell not throwing in the towel." The soldier at the forefront did a wild maneuver and shouted to the company, diving below sight several buildings away. The larger soldier behind him began to fan out, circling in wide arcs. Damn. Surely they weren't looking for them, right? How long would it have taken a patron to relay a message that there was suspicious activity?
    Maybe they're looking for the SandWing.
    "I dunno, do soldiers count as leads? Why the hell are they all the way out here?"

Reaper | 18 | Night/Ice/Sand | Backstreets, City | Tags: Okapi, Noctis, Merlin, Sleet (everyone mentioned)

With roles doled out to the party and awaiting Okapi's signal, everything happened within the blink of an eye. Reaper hovered, beating his powerful wings, and in a split second broke apart from the group as he watched the SandWing arrow to the buildings below, Noctis following close behind. Nice work, Okapi. The ghost of a smile played at his snout, then Reaper set his jaw and hardened his gaze as he fanned outwards to check the neighboring blocks. If anything attempted to escape--or if anything was currently attempting escape--he'd find it. He didn't have cybernetic eyes or vision enhancements, but there was little that escaped his view. He'd been trained to read suspicious behavior for a long time.
    A lot of civilians were looking up to see what the commotion was about, but there was more perplexity there than guilt. Nothing out of the ordinary. Some stumbled out of bars, still drunk from the night before. Others were holed up in houses, chipping away at scrapish chrome. A lot of folks out here were too poor to see a mechanic, or their tech too ancient to be bothered with anything more than household tinkering. There was some sort of SeaWing threading mangled animal parts together--weird, but whatever--alongside a SandWing with a chromed-up tail conversing with a RainWing. Thus far, the most noteworthy item had been a SeaWing and a SkyWing standing in the middle of the street, neither with any mods to their names. That was... Odd. Maybe Reaper should ask Okapi about that later, see if their faces could be traced from any of the City's databanks.
    The notion was quickly forgotten when a glint of white scales snagged Reaper's eyes. Pressed up against a dirty alley wall, holding what appeared to be a mangled shoulder and very obviously having just come from the origin the reports had been drifting in from. The dragon in question appeared to be some sort of hybrid from a distance, his tech dull and lackluster. Signs of an impoverished criminal. Narrowing cobalt blue eyes, Reaper snapped his wings shut and dove, cybernetic barb spring-loaded and ready to sink into any piece of flesh that caused him trouble. The hybrid must've already sensed he was closing in, attempting to flatten himself further against the alleyway to shield his glittering scales from the rising sun. It appeared the only option he had left, considering the state he appeared to be in, one of his forearms spasming and clinging tightly to a broken plate. It was to no avail, regardless.
    Metallic talons outstretched, Reaper hooked his claws into the lip of the adjacent roof, swinging his body in a wide arc and slamming down onto the shingles. Silhouetted against the sun as an inkblot, the hybrid curled his tail overhead, eyes transfixed on the suspect at hand.
    "Don't move," Reaper demanded, hunched over like a gargoyle and ready to spring to the streets below if need be. Upon closer inspection, the dragon was indeed a hybrid. His face was narrow and angular, and his stature was thin, appearing weak, though Reaper knew better than to underestimate a thug with their back against a wall. Unfortunately, the tell-tale signs of thievery were all there, his mods so horrendously outdated and mismatched and clearly of different model. Hell, some were exceedingly early makes. Taking a step forward, Reaper dug his talons into the wall, draping himself off the lip of the building like a cat. "You're coming with me."

AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:16 pm

✦ 𝙽𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚜 | 7 1/2 | Ice/Night | Barracks, City | Tags: Reaper, Okapi, Merlin, Leo, Dart, Sleet✦

Noctis' eyes widened as he heard the command. He immediately followed Okapi's descent close behind. A quick pursuit as he followed, His thermal vision deactivated so he could see better. The rising sun would most likely make his thermal vision non-functional due to His thermal cybernetics being mainly essential during the night. His gaze only slightly saw reapers departure before it returned to the dive. An intimidation tactic.. he thought. He couldn't let Okapi down. A small smile formed before he stopped himself. The new role seemed to awaken his inner dragonet, He felt somewhat important. He couldn't mess up now, especially while Merlin was on the team. He didn't mind it, but Noctis was unnerved, the possibilities of messing up were endless. Noticing he was getting stuck in his head again, Noctis pulled his wings closer to catch up to Okapi.
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

merlin v. & leviathan iii.

Postby koi.fish » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:09 pm

──────── 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧
they/she8sky/nightcity skyline > backstreets, citytags: reaper, okapi, noctis, leo, dart, sleet

With soldiers and her gliding past the alleyways and into sight of the scuffle, Okapi’s attempt at a command earned a solid nod and a small smile of endearment that was fought off just long enough for him to have turned back around to plummet towards the target. As the soldiers dove down, so too did Merlin, snapping their giant wingspan tight against their sides, however they noticed one of the NightWings, Reaper, take off to one of the side alleys. What was he doing? Breaking off from the group without informing them was surely a breach of protocol, wasn’t it? They scowled. Observing the happenings of the other alleyway would be impossible to do in tandem with taking notes on the main case. They’d have to take their chances for now and hope the NightWing wouldn’t do anything that would jeopardize both their jobs.

As Merlin’s wings unfurled at the last moment to catch themself, they landed with a soft step onto a roof of a dilapidated building above the debris-strewn street to spot what appeared to be the fleeing figures of two oddly coloured SandWings. She managed to clasp her claws around the notebook and pen once again, both below her gaze trained on the situation.

───── 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧
he/him8seaoutskirts, citytags: snake (everyone mentioned)

Leviathan flinched at the sounds of a voice. A draconic presence. One of his least favourite presences. “Nothing,” the word came out sharp and cold as his talons began to carefully clean his tools and wrap the specimen away, piercing gaze averted to anywhere but the dragon who stood just a ways away from him. First the noise from whatever was going on within the City, and now a dragon; he’d have to head to a motel if he wanted to work in peace whilst still making it to his clients in time.

From what he garnered warily keeping her in sight of the corner of his eye, she appeared to be a RainWing with no cybernetics. She supposedly wouldn’t be a threat to him, but he didn’t particularly feel like taking a chance with conversing with her─besides, considering she was a RainWing, who knew how long he’d been watched without noticing? The thought almost made his frills bristle again.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:56 pm

Snake | She/her | Citizen | 12 | RainWing | Outskirts, City | Tags: Leviathan | Invis: Off

Snake tilted her head to one side, ever so slightly and blinked, looking at Leviathan quietly. She didn't say much of anything else after hearing the sharp response to her question and lowered her head slightly, as to look like less of a potential threat and moved a little closer, looking over the tools that the seawing was putting away and get a glimpse of the specimen as well. Unsure of what to say, her attention went to Leviathan himself, taking in his appearance and offered a warm smile that reached her eyes as well. "You seem interesting" She'd finally say, with a calm tone.

Faemyse wrote:Serpent | She/her | Chosen | 12 | Rainwing | Backstreets, City | Tags: Adder | Invis: Off

Serpent felt more than saw the sandwing that bumped into her as she stumbled back a bit. Quickly coming to her senses, she'd lean away from the sharp tail that had been swung at her and entered a bit of a defensive stance, until adder had thrown himself away from her direction. Relaxing a bit, she simply listened to what adder was even saying, and let out a small chuckle at the attempted humor. "It's alright... I was kind of wandering myself, didn't quite... pay attention to my surroundings, probably a bad idea in this place" She'd try to throw a bit of humor back with her comment before shaking her head. "You're okay, apology accepted"

Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adder 5 // Dart 4

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:34 am

Adder "When in doubt, look intelligent."
Male (he/him) // Sandwing // Chosen // 14 Years old
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Looking for the other chosen // Mentions: Rift, Temper, Okapi // Tags: Serpent

indentationAdder grinned. He'd found Serpent! "I was informed by a messenger that I was to find you, A Seawing named Rift, and a Skywing named Temper. We are supposed to meet up and then one of them will have further instruction. I'm not sure after that though, he wasn't very specific." Adder smiled sheepishly. There was a flapping of wings and a loud humming sound. Adder looked up to see a large, Sandwing? The dragon was shooting over his head in the direction he had last been with those other three dragons. He hoped they had gotten out okay. He quietly wondered what the smaller dragon had done to warrant this many guards. Either way, it wasn't Adders business. He glanced back up at the sky, then to Serpent. "We should head away from here. Looks like something is about to go down, and I don't wasn't to be around when it does. Where would a Seawing and a Skywing be in this massive city?" He said the last sentence more to himself, but if Serpent had any ideas, he would love to hear them, as he had nothing.
indentationAdder started down a main path, hoping that Serpent would follow. Keeping his tail held up and away from any living dragon, he already came close today and he didn't want to risk it anymore. Ever. Sometimes he wished he was a Mudwing. Yes they were big and brawny, so was Adder, but they didn't have a venomous tail that could kill another dragon in minutes. What he would give to get rid of his tail barb. But it wasn't going anywhere, that's why he had a cover on it. He would take no chances.

Dart Frog (Dart) "Wisdom comes from experience, but experience often comes from a lack of wisdom."
Female (she/her) // Rainwing/Sandwing // Citizen // 6 Years old
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Backstreets of City // Mentions: Okapi, Leo // Tags: Leo

indentationDart chuckled. "It would have to be a pretty large talon, Leo. I still say we should go. Something feels wrong." There was a slight buzzing sound in the air and Leo started humming, his tune getting louder as the buzzing grew. What in the three Moons was that buzzing. Dart felt her heart drop as she realized what was happening. "Leo, they're here! We need to go, now!" Her head snapped up, looking around, trying to pinpoint the locations of the dragons. There! A large Sandwing was hurtling towards them. He was moving fast, not appearing to try and slow his motion. This was not good. "Leo! The humming! It's guards!" She finished the sentence as her brother slammed into her shoulder shouting at her to run. She followed him into the nearby alley. Knowing the guards they were surrounded and would have to be clever to escape this mess. "Three moons Leo! What did you do!? Quick! This way!" Dart swerved to the right, careening down another alleyway, doing her best to dodge boxes, crates, and even dragons as the two flew past.
indentationDart smashed into a wooden crate and she grunted in pain. She couldn't slow, even with her shoulder smarting like it was. They needed to escape. What would the guards do when they caught up? No, If they caught up. They were not going to, Dart would make sure of it. Dart glanced back to make sure that her brother was following her as the barreled down the narrow path through houses and other buildings. Come on, Come on, Come on! A little bit further and Dart knew a path that was hidden from most dragons, she had found it a couple days ago and had explored it. They would be safe there, if they could.. just.. get.. there!
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowface » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:52 pm

Okapi | 15 | Sandwing | City Skyline -> Backstreets, City | tags: Leo, Dart, Noctis, Merlin

Barreling toward the earth, Okapi noticed his targets beginning to flee. Not on my watch. If the infrastructure in the area weren't so shoddy, he would have breathed a wall of fire as a distracted. He couldn't risk the damage that would cause in slums like these, with straw and wooden roofs arching over each building. Instead, he waited till he was almost nose-to-nose with the ground and initiated a barrel roll to get through the tight alleyway, then snapped his wings open to gain speed and get ahead of the two escapees. He saw a gap in the buildings where one of them was headed and landed with a heavy CLANK in front of the two dragons. "Stop where you are. You are under arrest due to unlawful action." Squinting, he realized that the purple and yellow dragon was not the one he was after. "And you shouldn't be here. I'll let you off with a warning if you let me handle this troublemaker peacefully." The two looked to be some sort of Rainwing mix, with the purpler dragon resembling more of a Sandwing than the other one. They could be siblings, but the cybernetic barb on his primary suspect could have been tacked on regardless of his heritage. The primary suspect dug his claws into the scarred concrete, and Okapi looked at him warily. Still don't know what those claws or tail do.
Although Noctis wasn't in his range of sight, he hoped the recruit had kept up and was performing well. If Noctis did well and Merlin noticed, that would maybe be enough to get the chief off Okapi's back.

Leo | 11 | Rain/Sand | Backstreets, City | tags: Okapi, Dart, Noctis, Merlin

Leo skidded to a halt as the enormous Sandwing soldier thudded down in front of him. He cursed internally and flared his wings, getting low to the ground. "If trying to support my family is a crime, then I guess I'm guilty." He twitched his tail, switching to a paralyzing venom within. He barred his teeth, stuck between wanting to fight it out and worrying about endangering his sister. Crap.
Image crow - he/him - EST ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
crowface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:51 pm

Rift | 17 | SeaWing | Alley, City | tags: Temper
"Somethin' tells me we shouldn't go check it out," Rift observed with a frown, watching the squad disappear into the darkened streets. Mercenaries were never much looked upon kindly by the authorities, seen as some kind of usurpation of power. He wasn't ready to announce that he was not, in fact, being paid for this quite yet. "Well, use those SkyWing eyes of yours. See anything interesting?"

Sleet | 14 | Ice/Sea/Sky | Backstreets, City | tags: Reaper
No. No, no, no. Sleet had wanted to get out of there, he knew what would happen if he didn't get out of there. And in front of him was exactly the poster boy of the soldiers, huge, black-scaled, and gleaming, half his face chromed-up and clanking as he spoke. Sleet's pupils dilated and his breathing quickened, flashes of unanesthetized procedures and similarly beefy metal dragons holding his frail body down. He wasn't going to let that happen again.
Sleet was quick.
Without so much as a quip, he flung his thin body into the gap between two buildings, shoulder still seizing with a mechanical whir; the clanking bang resulting from its contact vibrated through his leg, and he gritted his teeth to ride out the pain. It was a clumsy escape, but he wasn't thinking, which wasn't like him. The hybrid just knew that he had to get away.
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:02 pm

Temper | 13 | SkyWing | Alley, City | Tags: Rift (Adder, Okapi, Reaper, Merlin, Noctis, Serpent mention)

Temper furrowed her brow, squinting at where the soldiers had dive-bombed from the sky. "No," she agreed, taking a small step back. They'd disappeared from view and hadn't appeared to be actively pursuing the pair, but you could never be careful. "One of them's just standing on the roof. Taking notes, it looks like. They don't strike me as a soldier." Unfurling her wings with trepidation, Temper leapt into the sky and onto the balcony of an adjacent building, touching down quietly. Head raised, she could just barely peek over the tops of the buildings, trying to do what Rift had asked and examine the terrain. "Soldiers split up, they're quite a few blocks down," she called. "They're going after hybrids." That was decent news, at least. It meant their other contacts were in the clear, for the moment.
    Swiveling her sapphire gaze, Temper stood up on her hind legs and looked the other way down the street. "SandWing a couple blocks down, too. With a RainWing it looks like. Does a RainWing ring any bells to you?"

Reaper | 18 | Night/Ice/Sand | Backstreets, City | Tags: Sleet

It happened in a flash, the hybrid throwing himself into the narrow crack between two buildings. Damn. Why do they never listen? "Stop!" Reaper roared, lunging from the rooftop and slamming his palms onto the ground in the spot that the hybrid had just been. Angrily, Reaper watched the criminal shimmy further away, a clanking, disabled mess. It was a futile and foolish plan. Setting his jaw, Reaper slammed his body into the wedge between the buildings, but his wideset shoulders prevented him from getting very far. Ire burning coldly in his eyes, Reaper hooked his sharp metal claws into the wall and hoisted himself up, racing along the roof above the IceWing thug. At the hindered pace he was moving Reaper could just as quickly meet him at the other side, clearly not having thought this escape attempt through. Skidding to a halt at the end of the enclosed space, Reaper jumped from the roof as the criminal scrambled out of his hiding spot in an attempt to get to another thin alleyway. It was a little too late, considering his malfunctioning tech, and the NightWing soldier bodied the smaller dragon and knocked him off of his talons. In a swift motion, Reaper made to pin him to the ground, but the hybrid regained his footing just as quickly--he was fast, Reaper would concede--and swiftly stepped back. He was still cradling his bum shoulder, heavily favoring one side.
    Patience wearing thin, Reaper took a menacing step forward, blocking the exit the thug had just used and backing him into a corner. "There's no way out of this. Submit now and I won't sedate you." His cybernetic barb uneasily flitted against the ground, unpleasant, screaming like nails on a chalkboard as metal clashed with rock.

AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:03 pm

✦ 𝙽𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚜 | 7 1/2 | Ice/Night | City Skyline, Backstreets, City | Tags: Leo, Dart, Merlin, Okapi ✦

Noctis eventually caught up to Okapi. Eyeing the ground as he perched onto a roof above, his wings coming to a halt. His eyes squinted as he looked at the rising sun. Clearly, the sunlight was not going to help his dark scales. He silently glided onto the ground, slightly behind Okapi, slightly in the shadows. His metallic implanted fangs retracted, his ridged metal talons grazing the floor. He hid his subtle smirk. That's right. I'm awesome. No, no, I'm not. I'm supposed to be intimidating. Focus. Noctis sighed. He bared his metallic fangs as he adjusted his stance, his Cerulean eyes glaring into the dragons before them. Three moons. I hope I'm doing this right. Noctis sighed, his cybernetic fangs emitting a small foggy glow- invisible in the suns light. He kept an eye on the dragons but was sure not to make a move in case he wasn't supposed to. He wasn't sure where Merlin or Reaper was- all the more reason to stay focused.
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝟑𝐫 • BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 • PXL

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦.
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Image 𝘊𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘎𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴; 𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 2, 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘥𝘢 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘞 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘖𝘛𝘒, 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 +! 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘴/𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘴: 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 100, 𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘰, + Image
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me