CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Adder 5 // Dart 5

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:58 am

Maniacal_Ferret wrote:
Adder "When in doubt, look intelligent."
Male (he/him) // Sandwing // Chosen // 14 Years old
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Looking for the other chosen // Mentions: Rift, Temper, Okapi // Tags: Serpent

indentationAdder grinned. He'd found Serpent! "I was informed by a messenger that I was to find you, A Seawing named Rift, and a Skywing named Temper. We are supposed to meet up and then one of them will have further instruction. I'm not sure after that though, he wasn't very specific." Adder smiled sheepishly. There was a flapping of wings and a loud humming sound. Adder looked up to see a large, Sandwing? The dragon was shooting over his head in the direction he had last been with those other three dragons. He hoped they had gotten out okay. He quietly wondered what the smaller dragon had done to warrant this many guards. Either way, it wasn't Adders business. He glanced back up at the sky, then to Serpent. "We should head away from here. Looks like something is about to go down, and I don't wasn't to be around when it does. Where would a Seawing and a Skywing be in this massive city?" He said the last sentence more to himself, but if Serpent had any ideas, he would love to hear them, as he had nothing.
indentationAdder started down a main path, hoping that Serpent would follow. Keeping his tail held up and away from any living dragon, he already came close today and he didn't want to risk it anymore. Ever. Sometimes he wished he was a Mudwing. Yes they were big and brawny, so was Adder, but they didn't have a venomous tail that could kill another dragon in minutes. What he would give to get rid of his tail barb. But it wasn't going anywhere, that's why he had a cover on it. He would take no chances.

Dart Frog (Dart) "Wisdom comes from experience, but experience often comes from a lack of wisdom."
Female (she/her) // Rainwing/Sandwing // Citizen // 6 Years old
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location: Backstreets of City // Mentions: Okapi, Noctis, Leo // Tags: Okapi

indentationDart hissed, letting out a string of curses as the large dragon thudded In front of the small gap. She skidded to a halt, trying not to slam into Leo as she did. She was breathing hard, adrenaline coursing through her veins. She heard another thud and looked up to see a Nightwing perched on a roof-top above them. His black scales glittered in the sunlight making it impossible to see his features, or to really tell if he was a friend or foe. Dart would have thought the dragon was very pretty, if she wasn't worried about being torn apart and dragged away by this Sandwing. Dart bared her teeth at the Sandwing, Rainwing fangs visible and at the ready. She didn't necessarily like the need to use her venom, but if it kept Leo and her safe if would be easier to deal with. Dart was surprised when the Sandwing guard was trying to get her to leave. Should she? She looked at Leo, maybe she could get him out if she wasn't captured, but would Leo think that she betrayed him? Was it a risk she was willing to take? "And if I don't? If I stand with this 'troublemaker' who is trying to take care of his family?" Dart narrowed her eyes at the Sandwing.
indentation"What is the punishment for trying to feed a starving dragon? To save innocent lives? Are we supposed to just stand by while others and ourselves waste away? I't not like you guards are going to feed us, all you do is sit and watch, letting dragons die, while thwrting any dragon that could actually make a difference here!" She spat in anger, tail lashing, barb at the ready. "So over my dead scales will I leave for you to take him." Dart let out a low growl and lowered her head. Not out of respect, but waiting for what was to come. This Guard had messed with the wrong dragons. She wasn't sure if Leo would fight, but someone had to. Normally she wasn't so quick to anger, but today she'd just had it.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CYBERNETIC | Wings of Fire RP

Postby broner » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:44 pm

Rift | 17 | SeaWing | Alley, City | tags: Temper
On the one talon, Rift's instincts were screaming for him to get out get out get out of the city altogether. It wasn't that he was afraid of danger; on the contrary, it made him feel alive like nothing else. Rather, his many run-ins with trouble had built a sense of when to get the hell out and save his and everyone else's hides. Still, with how genuine Temper seemed to be, he trusted her enough. "Well, I guess we should probably take a shot at it. Rather take my chances with them than the soldiers."

Sleet | 14 | Ice/Sea/Sky | Backstreets, City | tags: Reaper
"Like hell!" he spat, squirming under the bulk of the other dragon. "Kill me now. It's better than wherever you're gunna take me, scrapheap!" Of course, of course it was when he hadn't actually done anything illegal that he'd get caught up in something like this. Sleet meant it with his full chest, too; he'd rather die than go back.
Maybe his whole life was just leading up to this. Cruel irony. They'd take him back, they'd realize he had the same tech as the escapee from years before, they'd throw him right back in the cage and weld new ones into his bones. Solder burns and electrical shocks and the searing, insistent pain from the quick-cutting nanobots--yeah, no. He wasn't going back to that. And he certainly wasn't going without a fight.
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:22 pm

Temper | 13 | SkyWing | Streets, City | Tags: Rift (Adder, Serpent mention)

Temper nodded her assent, hopping from the balcony and landing beside the SeaWing. "They're on one of the main roads, that's the good news. I'm pretty sure the soldiers are out chasing alley rats. Should be easy to go for a casual walk." Despite every fiber of her being screaming at her to run, that would attract equal attention. Worse, it would make the two of them look intensely suspicious, and there was no reason to put the guards onto their scent right now. She considered holding out her arm for Rift to take, playfully poking at his display earlier, but she didn't go for it. "C'mon. If we're smart we can avoid soldiers altogether." Temper started down the street, avoiding eye contact with cybernetic strangers.

Reaper | 18 | Night/Ice/Sand | Backstreets, City | Tags: Sleet

Reaper's eyes narrowed dangerously, tail flicking and talons digging into the criminal underneath him. It seemed he'd found his tongue, if only to spit obscenities. There was something swimming in the hybrid's eyes that far exceeded ire and fear. It was pure, cold defiance. It took Reaper by surprise, if only slightly.
    Where did it originate from?
    "That isn't my decision," Reaper growled. "You've broken the law and attempted to flee from an enforcer." Digging his claws underneath the plating in his shoulders, Reaper hoisted the IceWing off of the ground--he weighed little, as slender as he was--and threw him up against the wall. The soldier leaned in close, until their snouts were nearly touching, hoping to convey some sort of fear and intimidation as Reaper loomed over the smaller dragon and crowded him in the alley. In a low, dangerous rumble, Reaper hissed, "I am not your judge, jury, nor executioner. But you will be coming with me."

AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:59 pm

Rift | 17 | SeaWing | Alley, City | tags: Temper (Adder, Serpent)
On the one talon, Rift's instincts were screaming for him to get out get out get out of the city altogether. It wasn't that he was afraid of danger; on the contrary, it made him feel alive like nothing else. Rather, his many run-ins with trouble had built a sense of when to get the hell out and save his and everyone else's hides. Still, with how genuine Temper seemed to be, he trusted her enough. "Well, I guess we should probably take a shot at it. Rather take my chances with them than the soldiers."

Sleet | 14 | Ice/Sea/Sky | Backstreets, City | tags: Reaper
"Yeah? Then do something about it. I ain't the coward here, puppet." Sleet thrashed again in Reaper's talons, only succeeding in glancing his tail off a metallic plate and tearing the soldier's claws deeper into his flesh. His heart was hammering in his shallow chest, nerves wired. He could feel the huge dragon's breath on his cool scales. "Unless you're feelin' greedy about it? We could work somethin' out, I'm sure..." his eyes flicked toward the chromed-up tail, then traced back up to the dragon's face. "...NightWing," he tried.
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me