∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

☀ 006

Postby Ryn11 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:57 pm

☀— Foggyblur
      Fourteen moons ∾ Molly ∾ Warrior of Stoneclan ∾ Location: Freshkill pile, Stoneclan camp ∾ Tags: Applepaw, Quietmouse

Quietmouse flew past so quickly that the hair on Foggyblur's back stood on end. She overheard his message to Sparrowstar and turned back to Applepaw. "You're absolutely right. I know very little about wound treatment, but we should help as much as we can." Foggyblur led Applepaw towards the medicine cat den -- or at least, what it would be if they had a medicine cat -- where Quietmouse was already clearing space for the incoming injured cat. "Let's see...Sparrowstar and Hickorypaw are looking for moss...we'll need some cobwebs to bind up their wounds, I know that much." She snagged a pawful from the corner of the den and laid them on a natural shelf in the den wall. "We should be able to find more in the crawlspaces around camp. Come on!"
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Postby necrobinical » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:19 pm

>> FALCONDOWN <<
> molly <> 30m <> deputy <> stoneclan territory, stoneclan camp <> tags: breezesong, wölfin

Falcondown felt terribly weak for being unable to keep her panic down. What a disgrace she was! It was a deputy's duty to stay calm and keep things on track, and here she was almost shuddering like a kit. No wonder her father had cast her to the side. Regardless, Breezesong was here, and she had to suck it up and say something, right? "Thank you, Breezesong. Keep an eye out for predators or other dangers."

Trusting wholly in her clanmate, Falcondown kept her entire focus on the cat on her back. She picked up the pace as much as she could while jostling the injured cat as little as possible. Thankfully the camp comes into sight soon enough. Falcondown hurries in, ignoring anyone in camp to rush the cat to the now-forming medicine den. "Breezesong! Help me lower them into a nest." Once off her back, Falcondown bunts her head against her fellow warrior's shoulder in appreciation. "Tell anyone helping to do so quickly. Ask around and see who knows herbs the best and even if that's Sparrowstar himself, get someone to do something for this cat. I'm staying right here and watching over this loner. Thank you. Go."
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:27 pm

🐁 QUIETMOUSE
    27 moons 🔹 tom 🔹 warrior
    apprentice; open 🔹 location;; camp🔹 tags;; Falcondown
    mentions;; Breezesong, Sparrowstar, Hickorypaw, Foggyblur and Applepaw
    'thinking' "talking"

OOC;; ××

IC;; Without replying the small tom brushed past Sparrowstar and Hickorypaw as he headed straight for the den that he assumed would belong to the Medicine cat as soon as they got one, flicking his tail tip he slipped inside; sneezing as a cobweb attached itself to his face. Quickly shaking his head he began to clear out the stale moss and twigs that had accumulated, pushing it into a small pile near the entrance just as Foggyblur and Applepaw entered; nodding politely he continued his work, using his plumy tail at times to sweep across the floor 'im gonna have to groom twice as hard tonight' Quietmouse thought to himself as he cringed at the sight of his dirty tail. once finished he quietly left the den and headed for the warriors den, slipping inside he made his way to his nest and carefully snatched a few feathers from beneath it before exited the den and heading back towards the Medicine cats den where he placed the feathers in the partially made nest as he waited for Sparrowstar and Hickorypaw to return with more fresh moss. His ears perked suddenly as Falcondown and Breezesong rushed in with the injured cat and laid them in the nest, his grey eyes widening slightly as he spoke up "Sparrowstar and Hickorypaw are fetching more moss and Foggyblur and Applepaw are collecting cobwebs" Quietmouse responded, not knowing what else to do the tabby tom stepped forward "Im going to start cleaning their wounds, that way when the others get back they will have a clear view of what the are working with" he added, his voice taking on a somewhat serious tone as he began lapping at the mysterious cat's pelt, hoping to clean the wounds and provide a sort of comfort in their unconscious state.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∟ 007 ㄱ

Postby Stars Hollow » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:38 pm

❦ — — 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
      thirty-six moons tom leader of stoneclan location: medicine cat's den, stoneclan camp tags: hickorypaw, quietmouse, foggyblur, applepaw, breezesong, and falcondown

Hearing the fast approaching pawsteps of his patrol, Sparrowstar decided he didn't have time to wait on an answer. "Quickly, this way!" He instructed, leading Hickorypaw to the farthest edge of camp, where beds of soft moss grew in the shaded patches of undergrowth. He began taking as much into his mouth as possible, using his front paws to help dig the moss loose and make the job quicker. Once he felt he had a good amount, Sparrowstar turned and bounded over to the medicine cat's den, entering and setting the moss down next to the emergency nest. As soon as he laid eyes on the cat, Sparrowstar felt his heart sink. They weren't in a good state, that was for sure, and he could only pray that what medical care they managed to provide would be enough. "You found them on the thunderpath, you said? Did you watch them get hit? Or did they seem to have been there for a while?" He questioned. "We need to get an estimate of how long they have been injured so we can figure out how much blood they might have lost. If we got to them quickly enough, hopefully it won't have been much." The leader explained.

❦ — — 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐖
      ten moons molly stoneclan apprentice location: medicine cat's den, stoneclan camp tags: hickorypaw, quietmouse, foggyblur, sparrowstar, breezesong, and falcondown

Applepaw gave another nod, scurrying off to some of the less well kept dens in search of cobwebs. For once, the general lack of upkeep in some areas of the camp would work to their benefit. While it was true walking through spiderwebs could get annoying, if not disgusting, it meant there should be plenty for them to collect in the event of emergencies such as this. Her first stop was the elder's den, Applepaw having spotted a few good cobwebs there upon her last visit. Thankfully, it seemed the den had not been cleaned since then, allowing the apprentice to quickly locate what she was looking for. Taking some of the musty material into her mouth, Applepaw bit back a gag, racing to the medicine cat's den with what she had found.
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeze〚6〛-- Hickory〚7〛

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:23 pm

ღ Breezesong
    Tom -- 30 moons -- Warrior, apprentice: none-- Tags: Falcondown and Sparrowstar {Mostly}
    He stayed alert the rest of the trip back, but he couldn't help worried glances. Not at the injured cat, but at Falcondown. It felt strange to see the deputy so shaken, and it was in some ways making it hard for him to not focus on it. Still they made it back to camp and to the den with little issue, Breezesong following her into the den and helping to ease the cat into the nest without jostling them too much more. He nodded firmly at her command and immediately made a beeline to Sparrowstar to answer the questions. "I didn't see the whole situation," he spoke up immediately, "but the blood didn't smell more than a few hours old. Do we know who has the most herb knowledge?"

⚜ Hickorypaw
    Molly -- 10 moons -- Apprentice, mentor: Sparrowstar -- Tags: Falcondown {mostly}
    Hickorypaw had already been on the way to the den to check the nests. After all -- that was one of the apprentices' general duties and she was very familiar, even if the ones in the medicine cat's den had been... neglected a bit by all of them. There wasn't a medicine cat after all. With no time for other thoughts, she had cleared the old bedding with laser focus. Dumping it just outside the den to be carried out later for the sake of time and ducking back in just as Sparrowstar had set down the new moss. Even as he turned to address the cats from the patrol returning she was making a proper nest of the fresh new bedding, picking out undesirable bits up until the exact moment that Falcondown and Breezesong entered the den.
    She was still lurking in the corner of the den, unable to slip out yet, when she heard Falcondown's voice she snapped to attention. "C-comfrey," she managed quietly after Breezesong had already left, "I was told comfrey is good for wounds. Or goldenrod."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∟ 1. ㄱ

Postby anathema » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:32 pm

[ S A B L E T H R O A T ]

the bicolored tom had been returning from a brief hunt close to camp when he caught an earful of the news surrounding a wounded cat near the thunderpath. he shuddered a bit at the thought of being hit by a monster; he could only imagine how painful it was, and for only being able to imagine such a thing he was grateful. dropping the mouse he caught on the fresh-kill pile, sablethroat decided to find his cousin, rowandusk to ask if she wanted to guard camp while everyone else investigated.

he chuckled softly to himself when he found her still sleeping in the warriors' den. granted, it was still pretty early in the day, but rowandusk wasn't usually one to sleep in. then again, that's probably because he woke her up himself most sunrises. while he loved his cousin dearly—she was the only living kin he had left after electing to follow after sparrowstar—he couldn't help but question her work ethic every now again. she was a good warrior, but sometimes... sometimes she slacked off, in his opinion.

"up and at 'em, sleepyhead," sablethroat mewed, gently prodding her flank with a forepaw. "some cat's been hit by a monster and most of the clan is busy helping them out. come help me keep an eye on camp!"

[ location camp ] [ tags rowandusk, open ] [ word count 219 ]

[ R O W A N D U S K ]

rowandusk had been snoozing peacefully until she felt her cousin nudging at her side. bleary-eyed and still half-asleep, she fixed her puzzled gaze on him as he told her what felt like several million different things at once. "goodness gracious, sablethroat," she croaked as she stretched out her hind legs. "give me a moment to get my bearings here! i was out cold a few heartbeats ago." the she-cat sighed laboriously before getting to her paws. "yes, i'll help you keep guard... but only if it's over breakfast. i'm starved!"

while rowandusk wasn't a couch potato by any means—as a matter of fact, she considered herself very hardworking—sablethroat could sometimes be way too high-strung for her. she often wondered if the tom ever even bothered to go to bed. it was overkill! no one had to go to the extreme lengths he did except for cats like sparrowstar and falcondown. she didn't know why he bothered.

rowandusk ate in silence with her cousin, too famished to try and start up a conversation. she was sure they'd have plenty to talk about once this cat was awake and able to speak. she hoped they wouldn't stay unless they had a skillset that would really benefit the clan en masse. a lazy mouth to feed will just bring more hungry evenings like last night, she irritatedly thought to herself.

[ location camp ] [ tags sablethroat, open ] [ word count 229 ]
Last edited by anathema on Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:49 pm

>> FALCONDOWN <<
> molly <> 30m <> deputy <> stoneclan camp <> tags: sparrowstar, breezesong, hickorypaw, quietmouse (mostly)

Blood sung in her ears. Breathing felt harder, as her throat felt tight. This cat... This poor cat. A pang of empathetic pain strikes through Falcondown, and she feels more than a bit faint. Her resolve and the words of her clanmates keep her in reality, however, and after a few more heartbeats of agonized silence, the deputy raises her head.

"It's recent enough for hope, Sparrowstar." The burly molly rises back to her feet as she had sat in silence for a few seconds beside the wounded cat. "Breezesong. Ask around for any cats with herb knowledge. Send any that know to me, and gather at least two other than you to finish our border patrol. Doublecheck the area we found this cat as well, scent for anything dubious or anything this cat might have left behind. Do the border patrol only, come back once it's done. Make sure to tell two warriors to stay in camp and keep watch."

After a deep breath, and a soft purr for Breezesong, the deputy turns to Hickorypaw. "Do you know where that herb is? If you know how to find it, do so." Her eyes flick to Sparrowstar. "I have the camp under control. You should follow Hickorypaw and keep her safe. Though, as you are my leader, do whatever you feel is best. This is simply what I would do."

Having barked her commands, Falcondown settles down with Quietmouse to clean the cat's wounds. It gives her the time to discern how bad the injuries really are. Her tail twitches in worry. When has Falcondown ever showed this much of any emotion? ... certainly not recently, at least.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:21 pm

🐁 QUIETMOUSE
    27 moons 🔹 tom 🔹 warrior
    apprentice; open 🔹 location;; camp🔹 tags;; Falcondown
    mentions;; ××
    'thinking' "talking"

OOC;; ××

IC;; Shifting slightly Quietmouse brushed against Falcondown, hope to comfort and relaxed the shecat as she laid beside him; lifting his head from the injured cat he spoke, his voice barely above a whisper as he looked towards the shaken deputy "everything with be okay Falcondown, she seems young and strong" Quietmouse said softly as he turned his grey gaze back onto the unconscious shecat "you however seem rather shaken, is everything okay? he questioned, keeping his gaze downward as he adjusted the moss and feathers "but we don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable" he added quickly before continuing to groom the unconscious shecat.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:57 am

Mallowtail || tom || elder || 107 moons || mate: Patchfeather || tags: Sedgethroat, open

The massive pale-colored red tom relaxed at the sunny spot on the camp, the morning was rather calm for long enough when the patrols were mostly gone out. Now he noticed that there seemed to be happening something as the patrol came back with a stranger. The stranger seemed rather a young cat and injured in a way that could need a medicine cat to look at. Sadly the clan was lacking the medicine cat for a moment, the former medicine cat died so suddenly and as they didn't have an apprentice to train the clan left without a medicine cat. He yawned as he at down his eyes and looked over to his daughter "Oh dear, nice to see you, how is your morning so far? Do you know what's going on there perhaps?" he asked the she-cat with a curiousity.

Sedgethroat || she-cat || warrior || 45 moons || crush: open || apprneitce: open || tags: Mallowtail, open

She was doing some solo hunting as she didn't like to be in groups, and today she was not invited to any of them either. She took a quick round around their hunting grounds and managed to catch a few mice, squirrels, and very unlucky birds. Of course, she could not bring them all back at the same time so she did separate rounds. She took the squirrel to the nursery, to the queen Orcidblossom, and the two mice to her father to the elder's den. She dropped the mice in front of her father "Oh I am doing fine, as you can see I bought you something to eat" she meowed to the elderly tom, then shook her head as she looked over the group "I am not sure what happened, but that youngster is injured and brought to camp" she called out for her father.

Orcidblossom || she-cat || queen || 36 moons || crush/ mate: open/ Skyrunner || apprentice: n/a || tags: open

She padded out of the nursery, just enjoying the morning. Her eyes looked over to the Sedgethroat as the warrior brought her some of her fresh-killed squirrel, she nodded in greetings and started to eat. Her eyes looked over to the patrol getting back to camp with a young loner, who seemed rather injured. She took a look at the group for a moment of curiosity but then thought not to stare and maybe she would eventually know what happened on the patrol or who was the stranger. Her eyes turned over to Sparrowstar for a moment too long as the leader reminded her about her fallen mate Skyrunner, which made her heart sink in sadness. Shaking her head she looked elsewhere focusing on her prey now.

Scalespine || she-cat || warrior || 30 moons || crush: Sablethroat || apprentice: open || tags: Falcondown, Sparrowstar, Wolfin, others

She was on the camp when the patrol left, she was not involved in any of them so she only took her free time by herself. She could likely try to get to the later patrols or do some solo hunting as she was a little bit hungry. Thought she knowed very well that she could eat only after the queens, elders, apprentices, and kits. So she usually eats after hunting, which could make it okay for her to eat as she did help fill the pile, but for now, she has not done anything. Yawning and stretching she looked over to the patrol getting back with an injured stranger, her ears perked in curiously as they got to the medicine cat den and followed after them. She overheard some of their latest conversations "May I maybe help you with her?" she asked her eyes looked the leader and deputy "I have little knowledge about healing and stuff, Maybe I could find a way to fix her?" she meowed to them as her eyes looked to the injured stranger.

Loonpaw || tom || apprentice || 7 moons || crush: open || mentor: open || tags: open

The white tom was bored, he was not taken into the patrols, of course, he was not, who could want to take an apprentice who didn't even have a mentor to train at? He took a mossball and rolled it around the camp in irritation. He didn't want to admit it, but he was jealous of Applepaw and Hickorypaw for having a mentor. He also was afraid that he may never become a warrior and will remain as an apprentice for his whole life, he didn't want that to happen. So he wondered if he could ask some of the warriors to train him, or start to train himself, of course, he could need to see how to practice.

Gerbera || she-cat || loner || 11 moon || crush: open || mentor: n/a || tags: Hibiscus, open

She found a nice tree truck to sleep at night together with her brother. When the morning sun warmed the grassy grounds the two siblings left to find something to eat. They were not eaten very well after their father vanished and that was starting to show on their bodies. Yesterday they found the carcass of a rabbit, which was lucky on their side, but it was not enough she was hungry again. She flicked her tail as she followed her brother to the little river hoping to find some frogs, mice, or fish "Hay hold down, you will scare anything away if you go there so hustle" she called out of her brother "Well I hope we do, as I am not sure how long I am going to last without food" she said with a sight.

Hibiscus || tom || loner || 11 moon || crush: open || mentor: n/a || tags: Gerbera, open

The red tabby tom was sharing a tree truck alongside his sister, it was a good place to eat and keep them both warm. He hoped that they could find a similar place to the next night or maybe go back to the same tree. He was getting irritated by hunger, which made him a little bit angry too. He was angry at his father for vanishing and leaving them alone to survive, their hunting skills were not even good, and for a few days they had not eaten almost anything except for the carcass they luckily found yesterday. He started to speed up when he noticed the small river on forward, thinking about all those frogs, mice, or fish there waiting. His ears perked behind him when he heard his sister speaking "Sorry sorry, I am just so hungry to catch some frogs or anything eatable is fine...actually" he meowed to her as he slowed down a little bit then nodded "Yeah, me too" he meowed,
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeze〚7〛-- Hickory〚8〛-- Moss〚1〛

Postby Fortune's Fool » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:28 am

ღ Breezesong
    Tom -- 30 moons -- Warrior, apprentice: none-- Tags: Sedgethroat, Rowandusk
    He did his best, after leaving, to find anyone else but with the exception of Scalespine who was stepping forward on her own no one else really seemed to know anything. So he moved on the the next set of instructions, running an eye around the camp. "Sedgethroat! Rowandusk!" He called two of the few warriors not doing something else from near the camp entrance, voice lighter than it really should have been but he was good at that, "Falcondown ordered me to finish the border pontrol, and you two are coming with me." Hopefully this really would be quick and easy checking off of a duty, he wasn't sure the clan could take something else happening on top of the injured cat. He was practically walking in place waiting for the responses from the other two from pent up energy that he really shouldn't have after everything else he'd done this morning.

⚜ Hickorypaw
    Molly -- 10 moons -- Apprentice, mentor: Sparrowstar -- Tags: Falcondown, Sparrowstar
    The apprentice looked uncertainly between Falcondown and Sparrowstar for a moment, claws kneading the dirt beneath her in some effort to ground herself. Eventually she forced a quiet "y-yes!" and launched herself out of the medicine cat's den and directly towards the camp's entrance. Surely her mentor would catch up? Or send someone else with her at the very least. And she really couldn't force herself to disobey the deputy, nothing in her very being would allow it. It really wasn't too far off, where she was going anyway. She'd taken note of a few different herbs -- ones she'd recognized, even if Yew had never really spent much time focusing on it -- and comfrey was one she'd caught sight of during training not long after being brought into the clan. She could only hope it was still there, and she pushed herself to run faster.

❁ Mossbright
    Molly -- 51 moons -- Queen, apprentice: none-- Tags: Her kits, Orchidblossom {mentioned}
    The queen was well aware of the chaos going on outside the nursery, she had already been awake when the patrol went out -- grabbing a small breakfast before the day almost certainly became a flurry of keeping her kits in check -- and from her nest not far from the entrance to the nursery she could catch snippets of what was going on. Better to keep the little ones out from under paw, she thought. It was how she could make herself the most useful she imagines, lacking herb knowledge herself. Orchidblossom had already left the den herself, which meant it was just her and the kits at the moment. And certainly they'd start waking up here soon, especially with all the commotion.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me