∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Postby necrobinical » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:15 pm

necrobinical wrote:
>> FALCONDOWN <<
> molly <> 30m <> deputy <> stoneclan camp <> tags: sparrowstar, breezesong, hickorypaw, quietmouse (mostly)

Blood sung in her ears. Breathing felt harder, as her throat felt tight. This cat... This poor cat. A pang of empathetic pain strikes through Falcondown, and she feels more than a bit faint. Her resolve and the words of her clanmates keep her in reality, however, and after a few more heartbeats of agonized silence, the deputy raises her head.

"It's recent enough for hope, Sparrowstar." The burly molly rises back to her feet as she had sat in silence for a few seconds beside the wounded cat. "Breezesong. Ask around for any cats with herb knowledge. Send any that know to me, and gather at least two other than you to finish our border patrol. Doublecheck the area we found this cat as well, scent for anything dubious or anything this cat might have left behind. Do the border patrol only, come back once it's done. Make sure to tell two warriors to stay in camp and keep watch."

After a deep breath, and a soft purr for Breezesong, the deputy turns to Hickorypaw. "Do you know where that herb is? If you know how to find it, do so." Her eyes flick to Sparrowstar. "I have the camp under control. You should follow Hickorypaw and keep her safe. Though, as you are my leader, do whatever you feel is best. This is simply what I would do."

Having barked her commands, Falcondown settles down with Quietmouse to clean the cat's wounds. It gives her the time to discern how bad the injuries really are. Her tail twitches in worry. When has Falcondown ever showed this much of any emotion? ... certainly not recently, at least.

(waiting for Sparrowstar)

>> BLUEKIT <<
> molly <> 3m <> kit <> stoneclan nursery <> tags: mossbright, crowkit, toadkit, reedkit

Bluekit had tried to stay asleep. She really did! She was so small, and needed quite a lot of sleep to grow beyond her runt size. But STARCLAN are her siblings just so... loud!!! Bluekit shakes for a moment, perhaps seeming afraid or hurt or about to cry, but before anyone can check--

Bluekit hops to her feet and squeaks with all her volume and might "I'M GONNA GETCHA FOR STOMPIN' ON MY HEAD YOU--YOU-- YOU WORM!!!!" before leaping at her offending sister, Toadkit. While not being the most stellar at insults, she is pretty good at jumping at cat's faces and using all her weight to pull them to the ground. She kicks at her bigger sister's back with her hind legs, trying so so hard to do violence regardless of her slight frailty and blindness. It's still pretty hard to even tell she's blind!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foggy 7 | Reed 3

Postby Ryn11 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:46 am

☀ — Foggyblur
      14 moons ∾ Molly ∾ Warrior of Stoneclan ∾ Location: Outside the medicine den, Stoneclan camp ∾ Tags: Applepaw

Having done what they could, Foggyblur and Applepaw posted themselves outside the medicine den, close enough to hear Falcondown’s orders but far enough away as to not be underfoot. It felt like the camp was in a tizzy, and Foggyblur was in no hurry to add to the chaos. She wanted desperately to start training with Applepaw, but she understood that the health and safety of the clan came first.

She slowly scanned the clearing to ground herself and make a note of where everyone was: Sparrowstar and Hickorypaw were gone to find herbs; and Breezesong, Sedgethroat, and Rowandusk were out finishing the border patrol. There’s Mossbright and her gaggle of kits in the nursery. Orchidblossom must have stepped out, maybe to the dirtplace? Falcondown, Quietmouse, Scalespine, and the stranger were still in the medicine den. Mallowtail’s in his favorite spot with Sablethroat nearby, and the un-mentored apprentices are lolly-gagging around the freshkill pile, per usual.

Foggyblur let out a sigh and turned to Applepaw. “I’m sorry our first training session ended before it began, but you did very well under pressure. Thanks for your help with the cobwebs.” She smiled encouragingly, already proud of her apprentice.

⁜ — Reedkit
      3 moons ∾ Tom ∾ Stoneclan Kit ∾ Location: Nursery, Stoneclan camp ∾ Tags: Mossbright, Toadkit, Crowkit, Bluekit

Initially, Reedkit shrunk down at Mossbright's rebuke, with a mumbled "Sorry, Crowkit, we-- yelp!" He sprang back as Bluekit launched herself at Toadkit. "Hey! Get off!" Reedkit tried to grab Bluekit by the scruff of her neck like he'd seen Mossbright do. She was smaller than him, but not by too much, and it didn't seem to be helping. He knew she was right to be upset, but this didn't seem like the right way to handle it. "Help me, Crowkit! She's gonna maul her!"
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Postby DriedGrape » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:51 am

DriedGrape wrote:
    🐁 QUIETMOUSE
    27 moons 🔹 tom 🔹 warrior
    apprentice; open 🔹 location;; camp🔹 tags;; Falcondown
    mentions;; ××
    'thinking' "talking"

OOC;; ××

IC;; Shifting slightly Quietmouse brushed against Falcondown, hope to comfort and relaxed the shecat as she laid beside him; lifting his head from the injured cat he spoke, his voice barely above a whisper as he looked towards the shaken deputy "everything with be okay Falcondown, she seems young and strong" Quietmouse said softly as he turned his grey gaze back onto the unconscious shecat "you however seem rather shaken, is everything okay? he questioned, keeping his gaze downward as he adjusted the moss and feathers "but we don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable" he added quickly before continuing to groom the unconscious shecat.

🐸 TOADKIT
    3 moons🔹 shecat🔹 kit
    location;; nursery🔹 tags;; Reedkit, Crowkit, Bluekit, Mossbright🔹 mentions;; ××
    'thinking' "talking"

OOC;; ××

IC;; flattening her ears Toadkit scrunched up her nose as both Crowkit and Mossbright scolded her "I'm sorry but it wasnt intentional" she grunted before shifting her gaze towards a yelling Bluekit, rolling her eyes she looked away briefly unaware Bluekit was lunging at her and successfully knocking her to the ground as her tiny sharp claws dug into her back; scratching her with such ferocity Toadkit couldn't hold back the wail that erupted from her, with tears in her eyes and the help of Reedkit, Toadkit managed to scramble away from Bluekit and over to the edge of the nest; though she had thick fur Bluekit still managed to give Toadkit a few scratches as well as a small bald spot from ripping her fur out. Toadkit winced as she quickly shook out her coat before whipping around to face Bluekit with a glare however it softened a bit as she watched her younger sister heave and tremble with anger, as much as she wanted to be angry as well she couldn't bring herself to be as Bluekit had every right to be upset.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me