☾ ʟᴜɴᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ⭒ do not post

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

☾ ʟᴜɴᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ⭒ do not post

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:28 am

Lunarclan is the warriors of the night, those who hunt in the shadows and enjoy the view of the stars. Most hunts take place at night, though patrols and duties continue during the day as is.

credit

discussion thread
allegiance
warrior code
starclan
prophetic information
traditions

Last edited by SoftBeee on Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ ʟᴜɴᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ⭒ ᴀʟʟᴇɢɪᴀɴᴄᴇ

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:34 am

0 ♀️ || 0 ♂️

Leader[1/1]
res for bee | Age | Gender | Link
⤿ Lives:

Deputy[1/1]
res for cas | Age | Gender | Link

Moon Watcher[1/1]
res for poppy | Age | Gender | Link
⤿ Apprentice:

Warriors[4/10]
Name | Age | Gender | Link

Apprentices[1/4]

Queens[1/]

Kits[0/]

Elders[0/3]

Training wrote:
Mentor ⤑ App
Mentor ⤑ App
Mentor ⤑ App
Mentor ⤑ App

Key wrote:One ➝ Two || Crush
One ⇄ Two || Mutual Crush
One ♡ Two || Mates
One ⇏ Two || Former Crush
One ⇎ Two || Former Mates

Relationships wrote:
Name ➝ Name

Last edited by SoftBeee on Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ ʟᴜɴᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ⭒ ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀʏ

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:40 pm

made with Inkarnate

Lunarclan took the southern part of the beach, which homes a thick forest home. From the Gathering Area, they cross an abandoned twoleg bridge into their territory. Their forest is mostly oak trees, with some scattered pines closer to the riverside. They have the beach to the east, often training apprentices there due to the soft sand. Heading west, you will hit a ravine, where Lunarclan makes camp. Continuing past the camp, you will encounter a smaller river, where there are some stones to hop across it. On the other side, there is a very small grove of trees, before a large grassy meadow.
The camp is a small ravine, the entrance a few hops down into its bottom. A small stream bubbles through the camp at the edge. The elders and Moon Watcher's are closest to this stream, with the nursery close. On the opposing side of the camp, the warriors are close to the entrance of camp, a large den of bramble and overgrowth. The apprentices den is just nearby, with a large piece of driftwood leaned against the wall nearby as a scratching post. The leaders den is below an overhang, where they and the Moon Watcher's make their announcements.
Last edited by SoftBeee on Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ ʟᴜɴᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ⭒ ᴛʀᴀᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:58 pm

Becoming A Warrior
Once an apprentice has passed their assessment to become a warrior, the leader and Moon Watcher's will decide on their future name and what is the most valuable trait of the apprentice. Once receiving their new name, the new warrior must reflect on their training and purpose during a nightly vigil. When morning hits, the Moon Watcher's ask they rest and continue fasting. That afternoon, the new warrior and Moon Watcher's go to the beach. The new warrior must step into the waters, not far at all, and say a prayer to Starclan. They are then permitted to eat when returning to camp.
Code: Select all
I, NAME, leader of Lunarclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.
NAME, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
[pending response]
Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. NAME, from this moment on you will be known as NAME. Starclan honors your TEXT, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Lunarclan.

Becoming An Apprentice
When a kit has reached the age of six moons, they are permitted to be made apprentice. The leader will give them a mentor, and the Moon Watcher's will make sure the kit is well groomed, if their parents have not. Once the ceremony is complete, the Moon Watcher's will see that the apprentice has a comfy nest in their new den before sending them off with their mentor. A few days later, they will seek the apprentice out and teach them basic herbs to avoid and the warrior code.
NAME, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as NAME. Your mentor will be NAME. I hope PRONOUNS will pass down all they know on to you.
[next part is optional]
NAME, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from NAME, and you have shown yourself to be TEXT and TEXT. You will be the mentor of NAME, and I expect you to pass on all you know to PRONOUNS.

Becoming A Deputy
When the previous deputy has either retired, passed away, or ascended, a new deputy must be chosen at moon high. The Moon Watchers and the leader will spend the day consulting each other on who they believe would be the best pick. The Moon Watchers will then approach their pick, asking them to follow. The new deputy will be informed at this point, and when moon high is reached, they will officially be introduced to the clan as deputy. After this point, the Moon Watchers, Leader, and new Deputy will head to the beach, where all of them will wade into the waters and send a prayer to Starclan to bless their counsel.
I say these words before Starclan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Lunarclan is NAME.

Becoming Leader
When the clans leader has died or retired, the deputy steps up to become leader. They, and one of the Moon Watcjers, will appoint a deputy before they proceed to the Mooncave. They speak with Starclan, where the leader recieves their nine lives. Upon returning to clan, they make an announcement, informing their clan of their new title. They then send a messenger to Solarclan, alerting them of their new title. The Moon Watchers will then clean up the leader's den and make sure it is fresh for the new leader.
With this life, I give you TEXT. Use it well.

I hail you by your new name, NAME. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and Starclan grants you the guardianship of Lunarclan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity.

SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me