>> AND STARCLAN WAS SILENT << (open!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

>> AND STARCLAN WAS SILENT << (open!)

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:38 pm

>> Long ago, there were four clans in the forest.

One day, a great calamity fell and wiped most cats out. <<

>> The survivors, weak and sparse in number, gathered to try and survive.

This group ends up forming Braveclan, the only remnants of their previous clans. <<

>> Lead by Blazingstar, the new clan found its footing and prospered.

As new generations came and went, the tragedy was forgotten. <<

>> Even the names of the lost four clans have been forgotten.

Braveclan became strong, defended its borders, claimed land. <<

>> Everything went surprisingly well.

Until recently. <<

>> The rumor around camp is that Starclan is refusing fo speak to the leader and medicine cats.

One medicine cat went missing, even, and came back...wrong. <<

STORY SYNOPSIS SO FAR:
After not hearing from Starclan, medicine cat Softbreeze journeyed to the Moonfall to speak to her warrior ancestors. It is unknown what happened, but she had not come back for half a moon. When she came back finally, cats noticed how odd and cold their previously warm and spritely medicine cat was acting. Her most bizarre act was to take an apprentice within the day of her return, apprenticing the first kit she saw around apprentice age and taking them to be taught. The leader, (ROLE OPEN), could do little to stop her. Nothing has come out about what happened, but unease grows as Starclan remains silent and Softbreeze remains strange.

During the half moon Softbreeze is absent, a group of rogues and loners and ex-kittypets, lead by (ROLE OPEN), move into a large tree hollow barely outside of Braveclan territory. The group claims to be lead by a ghost named Speckle, but their intent is unknown as of now. They have settled, and do not seem to be leaving any time soon.

No cats have died since Softbreeze's return.

>> NAVIGATION <<

Last edited by necrobinical on Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >> AND STARCLAN WAS SILENT <<

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:02 pm

RULES

>> Of course, all CS rules apply. This means, no cussing, fade to black for mating/kitting, do not get too descriptive with gore, etc.
>> Maximum of ONE major role. A major role is defined as: leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, Speckle's Group's leader, Speckle's Group's second in command, and Speckle's Group's medic. And, a maximum of ONE special role. A special role is defined as: any other limited role, such as a "Wrong" cat, other animal, etc.
>> Try to respond with at least one paragraph! A paragraph is around 5 sentences.
>> Do not god-mod (decide major events without group input), power-play (write like your characters cannot be touched), or create perfect characters (please give your character some flaw or shortcoming).
>> Communication is key. If anything feels wrong, bring it up on the discussion page. Do not be afraid to chat with me or anyone else who has joined ">> And Starclan Was Silent <<".

RESTRICTIONS

Some oddities, such as eye colors or pelt colors, are allowed within reason! A cat with dark red fur and bright purple eyes is fine, but a cat with glowing neon striped black fur with rainbow eyes is not. <<

Animals aside from cats are allowed to be played, and even be in Braveclan or Speckle's Group, within reason. Small dogs, foxes, badgers, or other cat-sized or around cat-sized predatory mammals are allowed, but no wolves or horses or the like. They may have cat boy/girlfriends, but no kits that are not adopted. Your characters may also have been raised by another predatory mammal, within reason. <<

Maximum of 6 characters. <<

Please do not play more than 3 characters that share the same blood. A mother and two kits are alright, but any more kits or siblings to that mother are to be played by other people. They can be NPCS free to take, or they can simply be NPCS, but you should not play one whole family. <<

Speckle's Group has just arrived within two moons, and thus no cross-group relationships or half-group kits could have possibly been established, nor could any family ties at all be between the two groups. You are, however, allowed to establish relationships in-roleplay. <<

Speckle's Group, as rogues/loners/kittypets, may have any name you'd wish. Clan cats, however, must follow traditional Clan naming rules, and can only be named after things cats could possibly know. <<

After an unexplained period of absence over a week, you will be dmed. If, after another week, you do not respond, your cat will become an NPC. <<

You must post your application here and get my approval before you are allowed to roleplay. <<
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:32 pm

LAND INFO

>> Braveclan territory is dominated by an old, dense forest virtually untouched by twolegs. The nearest Thunderpath is well over ten miles from camp, so not many kittypets are seen in the area.
>> There is a massive cliff from which a waterfall flows to the north of clan camp. In its spray on nights with a full moon, medicine cats journey to it to meet with Starclan. The cats call this the Great Waterfall. Otherwise, the river the waterfall makes is full of salmon and other fish for the clan to hunt.
>> The river leads west, to a grand lake with a misty island in the center. Some stories say you can visit Starclan regardless of what phase the moon is in if you sleep on that island, but the waters of the lake are far too dangerous for anyone to brave the journey.
>> To the east of clan camp, outside of Braveclan territory, is a large section of massive fallen trees. This is where Speckle's Group has begun dwelling. It's rich with moss, and was where Braveclan got most of its moss from.
>> To the south is dense woods, full of wolves and similar predators that don't bother with Braveclan territory for some reason.

LORE INFO

>> The first leader of Braveclan was named Blazingstar, named for her piercing orange eyes that seemed to burn right into your soul. The next leaders were Quietstar, and the leader who was followed by the current leader, Dovestar.
>> Braveclan is rich with stories of a fictionalized past. The story of Misty Island is one, but another says the Great Waterfall is the tears of every Starclan cat who wept after their death fof their clanmates, circulating endlessly.
>> One story of how the past four clans fell says a great star fell from the sky and slammed into the ground, burning the clans away aside from the cats who believed most in Starclan. (This story is not true; all leaders and all but one medicine cat died in the initial tragedy.)

>> Speckle's Group was founded by Ignite, an orange-furred she-cat who began seeing Speckle as a kit. Ignite passed on the leadership to the current leader mere hours before her death. As if she knew when it would occur...
>> Ignite gathered cats who wanted safety and more from life, preaching what Speckle had promised to Ignite and any of her followers to gain this following. After gathering enough cats, Ignite began the long journey through the dangerous woods north of the small twoleg city.
>> Ignite died halfway through this journey.
>> Ignite did not explain Speckle to any but the cat she chose as successor, and only explained anything to them mere minutes before she passed.
>> As far as Speckle's Group knows, Speckle is a cat with perpetually closed eyes and a kind voice who wants to guide a group to a new land so that cats may live in peace again. They don't know if she's a ghost exactly, or some kind of nature spirit, but no matter what, the way she speaks to the leader of her group urges them to forge on regardless of the danger.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:07 pm

ROLES

MAJOR ROLES

>> BRAVECLAN LEADER
(1/1) AVAILABLE

BRAVECLAN DEPUTY <<
(1/1) AVAILABLE

>> BRAVECLAN MEDICINE CAT
(0/1) AVAILABLE

BRAVECLAN MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE <<
(1/1) AVAILABLE

>> SPECKLE'S LEADER
(1/1) AVAILABLE

SPECKLE'S SECOND IN COMMAND <<
(2/2) AVAILABLE

>> SPECKLE'S MEDIC
(2/2) AVAILABLE

SPECKLE'S MEDIC TRAINEE <<
(2/2)

>> SPECIAL CHARACTERS <<

>> "WRONG" CAT
(0/?) AVAILABLE (FOR NOW)

OTHER ANIMALS (IN CLAN/GROUP) <<
(4/4) AVAILABLE

>> OTHER ANIMALS (OUTSIDE OF CLAN/GROUP)
(6/6) AVAILABLE

ROGUES (NOT IN SPECKLE'S GROUP) <<
(2/2) AVAILABLE

>> LONERS (NOT IN SPECKLE'S GROUP)
(2/2) AVAILABLE

KITTYPETS (NOT IN SPECKLE'S GROUP) <<
(2/2) AVAILABLE

CHARACTERS

>> BRAVECLAN <<

>> LEADER
(NAME) - (AGE) - (GENDER) - (LINK)

>> DEPUTY

>> MEDICINE CAT
Softbreeze - 34 Moons - Female - (link)

>> MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE

>> WARRIORS

>> APPRENTICES

>> QUEENS & KITS
> KITS:
> KITS:

>> ELDERS
Strongwind - 157 Moons - Female - (NPC)
Gentlemist - 159 Moons - Male - (NPC)

>> SPECKLE'S GROUP <<

>> GUIDE
Speckle - ?? moons - Female - (link)

>> LEADER

>> SECOND IN COMMAND

>> MEDIC

>> MEDIC TRAINEE

>> FOLLOWER
Last edited by necrobinical on Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:16 pm

APPLICATION FORM

Alternate codes are fine, just make sure they have all of this information!
Code: Select all
[center]>> APPLICATION <<[/center]

>> (BRAVECLAN OR SPECKLE'S GROUP) <<

(IMAGE IF YOU HAVE ONE. IF NOT, IGNORE.)

>> (NAME)
>> (AGE)
>> (GENDER)
>> (ROLE)

>> (BIOGRAPHY/HISTORY, AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS LONG)

>> (PERSONALITY, AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS LONG, NO LISTS OF UNCONNECTED TRAITS)

>> (APPEARANCE, AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH.)

>> (FAMILY)
>> (CRUSH/MATE)
>> (OTHER RELATIONSHIPS, LIKE MENTOR, APPRENTICE, OR IMPORTANT FRIENDS)
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:17 pm

res just in case
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: >> AND STARCLAN WAS SILENT << (open!)

Postby necrobinical » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:50 pm

>> SOFTBREEZE <<
> SHE/HER - 34 MOONS - MEDICINE CAT <
>> LOCATION:: BRAVECLAN TERRITORY > BRAVECLAN CAMP <<

As she had been for the last few days since she returned, Softbreeze was snappy.

Of course, she really didn't think she could help it. Any cat who had to go through what she had would have to have a short fuse afterward. Honestly, she internally praises herself for keeping her claws retracted at all when faced with her once-beloved Clan. Not that, uh. No, she does still love Braveclan. Her parents, her leader, she respects and adores these cats. Right?

The medicine cat's annoyance simply grows. She shakes her head free of thoughts, leaning down to grab a chunk of moss in her teeth and tearing it out swiftly. Being alone in the thick forests of Braveclan did mean she had plenty of time to make herself more upset with her circling thoughts, but she had plenty of time to actually get work done. The cats of Braveclan laze around like nothing is wrong. Don't they realize Starclan is--

The distant crunch of leaves. Softbreeze raises her head, moss filling her mouth making it harder to scent what was around. Seeing, in the distance, that only a deer made its way through the forest, she calms. This is enough moss for now. She can send her apprentice out later to gather more. They need plenty of gathered herbs, just in case. Starclan is silent and can't be there to help any of them. She turns and pads back towards camp, jaws full of moss, and eyes unblinking as they stare blankly towards her destination.

Last bumped by necrobinical on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:50 pm.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me