𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs: ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs: ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:32 am

Wildfire - female - Sunclan elder - mate was Dawnsong - tags: open

At the elder's den, sleeping

Hurricanestrike - male - Sunclan warrior - crush is open - none apprentice - tags: open

Yawning the silver-gray tabby tom stretched his legs as he stood over his still-warm nest. Shaking his fur a little bit he took his way out of the warrior's den, almost bumping into the small apprentice near the entrance "Agile...what...uh" he managed to say but the younger tom already walked past him to get to the den. He sighed not going after him as he didn't want to be the reason to wake the other still sleeping warriors. Hopefully, the youngsters know what he is doing and don't do anything stupid.

Gleamfish - female - Sunclan warrior - crush is open - none apprentice - tags: patrol, Brackenburn, Cheetahblaze, Eelpaw

She was with the border patrol with the deputy, Cheetahblaze, and his apprentice Eelpaw. She took a quick yawn when the two toms were not looking her way, she didn't want them to see that she felt this patrol rather boring. Her ears flicked back and forth as she looked around the place, turning to the Eelpaw next to her "So Eelpaw are you happy to become a warrior soon? Maybe we could go hunt together then, as we're going to be both newbies to the rank" she meowed to her as she overheard what the deputy spoke with Cheetahblaze.

Whisperingpaw - female - Sunclan MCA - crush is open - mentor is Tigerhollow - tags: Tawnyscorch, open
~~ She was half sleeping at her nest, mumbling something over her breath as she slept, flicking her ears when the faint voice of Tawnyscorch echoed to her ears. She opened her eyes and turned her furred head towards the speaker "Morning Tawnyscorch, what brings you in here? Do you need help can I give you anything?" she meowed to him as he stood to her paws and shook her long fur a a little bit.

Agilepaw - male - Sunclan apprentice - crush is open - mentor is Oakfeather - tags: Oakfeather, open

He was up and ready already, he was anxious to get going, but he didn't see his mentor anywhere, even if the patrol left the camp already. He knowed that some of the warriors didn't like when apprentices sneaked into their den, but this was an emergency, he was too bored that he would do something stupid soon. He got to the den, almost bumping into Hurricanestrike who walked out of the den "Sorry sorry, don't mind me" he meowed in apology as he stepped into the dark den- Watching around it took him a moment to lockate the white-silver tom there. Carefully he walked around the other sleeping warriors, trying not to step on their tails or wake them up, but a few times he almost tripped but stayed upright. He took a sigh of relief when his mentor's sleeping body was in front of him, now came the hardest part of waking him up and likely getting questioned him to be here in the warrior den "...Good morning sweety, the world is calling...the sun is up and the ground is warm...is time to get up..." he meowed not too loud as he didn't want to wake the others. Thought as he sat down he didn't notice that his tail was flicking to the other warriors nose.
_____
Sycamore engulfed with flames (Sycamore) - female - prey hunter - to-be is Bracken - crush is open - tags: River

She was in a somewhat deep sleep, flicking her tail tip a little bit, when felt something heavy stepping on her tail. Opening her eyes wide open she hissed to the one who touched her tail "Watch where you're walking..." she snarled, before realizing who was she talking to "I hope you didn't mean that..." she meowed talking to her tail next to her body so nobody could not step it anymore. She blinked her eyes as she looked at the black tom "You sure know when to change the subject...well anyway, I don't mind...as I awaken now we can do that...as long Bracken and Hummingbird are fine with it as well..." she responded to him as she stood up to sit. She groomed her brown and white pelt for a moment before looking back at the tom.

Hollow tree collapsing in the wind (Hollow) - male - cave-guard - to -be none - crush is open - tags: open

He sat near the camp entrance and watched the camp, her yellow eyes scanning the surrounding area like a hawk. The patrols were left, but he decided to stay in camp, as a cave guard there was always someone who needed to stay on camp, and today he wanted to take it, of course, there were still a few others there as well, like Moose who he noticed to go to wake up Pollen.

Yowl that shatters the silence (Silence) - male - cave-guard - to-be none - crush is open - tags: Patrol, Bear, Bee

He was out with the border patrol with Bear and Bee. The place was the one where was being scented a dog, but so far he didn't smell anything else than the dog's faint smell, maybe the dog was there, but did't come back yet anyway. He was still alert as those beasts were very unpredictable and usually very aggressive too.

Hummingbird buzzing through the bushes (Hummingbird) - female - to-be - mentor is River - crush is open - tags: open

At the to-be's den...

Sapling that is hardy through snow (Sapling) - female - kit-mother - mate was Spider - crush is open - tags: Hail

She woke up at her nest, then left to warm her pelt to the nice warm place there, before deciding to check the fresh-kill pile. There was not much, but still, something, thought she felt like she didn't want to eat alone, but she also knowed that getting the prey to the elder's den could make the elder get angry at her for working around as a pregnant. She decided to leave the prey pile for now and walked to the elder's den "Good morning Hail if you awaken already, I hope I didn't bother your beauty sleeps" she purred as she looked to the den.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:58 am

SUNLIGHT THAT SHINES THROUGH LEAVES
she/they | tribe stoneteller to-be | tribe camp
tags: stoneteller, to-be's in their den, moose
---vvv---

"Stoneteller! I'm going to check on the to-bes, okaaaaay? Be back soon!" Sunlight chirped into the dark cave den of her and her mentor, pelt glowing in the morning sun like fire.

Another beautiful day! Another awesome day in her beloved Tribe! As Sunlight trots happily away from her mentor's den, she purrs. The morning sun is really the best sun, as the world is still slightly chilly from the night but the sun begins her work warming up the world. Sunlight sometimes wonders if the Sun was a cat before she became the sun? Maybe Sunclan would know? There's going to be a gathering soon, maybe she can ask Whisperingpaw or Tigerhollow or Morningfrost? The medicine cats would probably know! Oh, she can't wait for the chance to see how the other side lives...

It makes her wish, in a little way, that she had any connection to the clan. Sadly she doesn't, as far as she knows. But she can make friends! Though, first, she wants to make sure her fellow to-be's are perfectly fine. Though, seems like someone else has a similar idea. "Hiya, papa!" Sunlight chirps, padding up beside one of the cats that raised her. She peers past him and into the to-be den. "I wanted to check over the to-be's in camp before they leave today to make sure they're all okay and training well. Can I steal Pollen for a second before you pull her away?"

BRITTLEBRANCH
she/her | clan elder | clan camp
tags: milkheart, open!
---vvv---

Brittlebranch nuzzles her father, but the large tom simply grumbles and curls up tighter. In his old age, he's liked waking up early less and less. Brittlebranch understands, really. She's sleeping more as the moons go by too, but she still has plenty of energy. She stands slowly, pressing her shaking paws into the ground with all her might to get her body off the moss and out to the den entrance. She mews good morning to Milkheart, but passes the sometimes sharp molly to find her way to the camp entrance. A good time as ever to start her watch, telling all that is needed from her bank of information.

SHADE
he/him | loner | outside of territories
tags: too far...
---vvv---

Shade is currently a bit far away from either clan or tribe territory. He will arrive and cause trouble soon, however.

STONECLAW
he/him | clan warrior | clan camp
tags: tinyfang, stormpaw
---vvv---

Stoneclaw slept light ever since Cragpaw died. He doesn't really have much choice about it, to be fair, but he would want to sleep lightly anyway to be a better help to his clanmates. Upon being awoken when he had just achieved a deeper sleep--he hisses on instinct, rolling away from his perceived attacker and leaping to his paws. Stoneclaw, like the rest of his family, is a large cat. Unlike the rest of his family (at least at his age), he's covered in dozens and dozens of scars. His teeth are bared, even though he's bleary and can't see just yet.

However, upon no further attacks, he blinks away the sleep in his eyes. The imaginary attacker fades away, and all he sees is Tinyfang. The warrior grumbles, sitting down where he had leapt. "Don't wake me like that." He looks away, though. He hadn't actually planned on taking Stormpaw out at all... he had been intending to just let the younger cat hunt on his own while he did the same to make sure the kit actually knew his stuff without Stoneclaw holding his paw. But, he couldn't really do that with other warriors at his side. He huffs. "If you're so excited, you can take him out. I planned on hunting somewhere dangerous today and I don't want him getting hurt or getting in my way."
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ 1. ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby anathema » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:27 am

[ EELPAW ]

keeping relatively in stride a few fox-lengths behind the deputy, brackenburn and her mentor, cheetahblaze, eelpaw traipsed shoulder-to-shoulder with gleamfish as they began to near the camp entrance. she didn't particularly enjoy the dawn patrol, but such was the life of an apprentice and, soon enough, a warrior. she'd have to get used to this eventually; this would make up every morning for her in just one short moon. which, don't get her wrong, was exciting... but also a little nerve-wracking.

eelpaw wasn't sure if she had what it took to be a cat like her mentor - let alone a cat like brackenburn - someday. she looked up to the both of them immensely. they were big, strong, and smart, and sunclan wouldn't be the same without them - no doubt about it. as for her, on the other hand... well, she still felt like a kit sometimes. it was only six moons ago, after all.

thankfully, gleamfish pulled eelpaw out from her slightly self-deprecating thoughts. the latter gave a hopeful nod, wondering if the older she-cat had noticed her getting lost in her own head. "y-yeah," she stammered, internally cursing herself for sounding so meek. she cleared her throat, regained her composure, and smiled. "we absolutely can."

gleamfish was a recent warrior - she'd only been in the apprentices' den two moons ago. eelpaw had frequently looked to the gray tabby when it came to keeping morale. it always appeared to her that gleamfish had a positive attitude and genuinely meant every bit of it. in addition, they both shared an adventurous streak, which only solidified eelpaw's favorable opinion of her.

eelpaw glanced back at gleamfish again, not wanting to leave her hanging with such a dry reply. "is the final assessment really as scary as they make it sound?" she asked quietly, not wanting her mentor to overhear that she was anxious about it.

[ location nearing camp ] [ tags gleamfish, brackenburn, cheetahblaze ] [ word count 313 ]

[ STORMPAW ]

stormpaw had woken up around the same time that eelpaw did for the dawn patrol. of course, his clumsy oaf of a sister had accidentally stepped on him and hooked a hind claw in his flank while she was trying to get out of the apprentices' den. bleary-eyed, disgruntled, and in clear lack of sleep, the tom had then stumbled into the clearing and tried to get his bearings. even now, he wasn't fully awake yet. with a laborious yawn, he'd sprawled out in a dark corner to wait for his mentor.

after some time, stormpaw's ears pricked at the mentioning of his name from the warriors' den. it was difficult to discern whose voice it was, but he eventually deduced it was tinyfang since she had padded in there with such a purpose. the gray-furred apprentice craned his neck to try and get a better look, but he knew it wouldn't be much use. perhaps he'd just wait...

with an aimless sigh, stormpaw glanced over at the camp entrance and wondered when his sister would be coming back. ever-envious of the she-cat - especially now, since she'd been selected for a patrol with the deputy - he impatiently drummed his tail against the ground and gave an annoyed flick of his ears. why did she always get to do the exciting stuff?

[ location camp ] [ tags tinyfang [mentioned] ] [ word count 221 ]

[ FIN OF BLACK TROUT ]

even though fin secretly preferred to go out on patrol at dusk, a morning hunt wasn't too shabby either. he was eager to get up early and stretch his legs for a change, especially since his pal lizard was along for the ride. with them came fern and honey, a younger prey-hunter and a cave guard, respectively. fern talked animatedly beside him, giving him a nudge, which led him to look up at her and pay better attention to what she was saying. twolegs... chickens... he nodded along as he remembered.

"better twolegs taking our prey than those sunclanners," fin then muttered in reply, unable to help himself. "a thorn in our side they can be..." he trailed off, not specifying who, "but oh, yes, that one chicken would have fed the kit-mothers and their young for almost a quarter-moon." the black-and-white tom disdainfully shook his head. "hopefully some luck will fall upon us today."

the tom then glimpsed back over his shoulder to make sure lizard and honey were still following. he wondered how honey felt about being stuck on their patrol; being woken up at the crack of dawn to babysit a group of young prey-hunters joking about chickens sounded like a huge pain in the rear. at least it isn't my job, he thought with a mix of relief and amusement.

[ location out on the territory ] [ tags fern, lizard, honey ] [ word count 224 ]

[ HAIL THAT FALLS AT DUSK ]

if there was one thing hail liked about being an elder, it was sleeping in. well... not that she "slept in" in a stereotypical sense. rarely did she ever make it to sunhigh before stirring; instead, "sleeping in" for her meant waking up to the sun rather than before it. along with her increasing age, countless moons a prey-hunter had done this to her. in a way, she almost felt cursed.

luckily, hail had been able to catch her son before he left for the morning hunt. though she wasn't any longer a part of the tight-knit club that was the prey-hunters of the tribe, she'd caught many an earful about how the tom was doing a great job. which was lovely, of course; she was glad to still be somewhat involved, even if the only times she got to talk to her former fellow prey-hunters were when they were scheduled to clean her nest, bring her prey, or share tongues. and while that had been a bit humiliating at first, she'd quickly learned that it was a surefire way to get all the hot tribe gossip she was missing.

but getting all the "goss" had its cons, of course. hail had learned that fin had a bit of a mouth on him, which had subsequently led her to cuff him around the ears - more than once, too. not everything she heard about him was nice, sadly; he was too outspoken about certain things, which got him in trouble. so even this morning before he'd gone, she'd told him to mind his manners.

"not that he will..." hail mumbled to herself, letting out an irritated grunt. "i swear, this must've been what his father was like." she then looked up, noticing sapling at the mouth of the den, and let her shoulders slump. she was better off relaxing than dawdling on things she'd never be able to figure out, and she didn't want the she-cat to think she was talking to herself in her old age.

"ah, good morning, sapling," she mewed with a friendly dip of her head. "no beauty sleep happening in here, i'm afraid. but come, sit; it's nice and quiet in here regardless, and it's been a beautifully tranquil morning thus far." with that, hail then settled down herself, sprawling out on her side and wrapping her long, fluffy tail around her body for warmth.

[ location camp ] [ tags sapling ] [ word count 401 ]
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ 001 ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby Nyverria » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:19 pm

Morningfrost
〖Female〗〖Medicine Cat〗〖38 moons〗
〖Apprentice: Dovepaw〗
〖Mentions: Dovepaw〗
〖Location: Sunclan Camp〗
〖Tags: Tawnyscorch & Whisperingpaw〗

The marbled she-cat had been in her nest curled up with her nose buried in her fluffy tail. It was going to be a full moon tonight and that meant she was going to see some cats from the tribe. Morningfrost had always been excited for these types of gathering so she was able to meet other felines from the tribe and possibly get to know them. Her thoughts were disrupted from a voice she was all too familiar with. Opening her large yellow eyes she twisted her ears towards the voice, it was of course Tawnyscorch.

Before the she-cat could even react she heard Whisperingpaw call back to the older tom. Raising her head up, she peered to see her apprentice Dovepaw still asleep. Morningfrost wanted the young she-cat to get as much rest as she needed so the older molly didn't disrupt her. Rising to her paws, the marbled she-cat shook her pelt before stepping out of her nest. "Good morning Tawnyscorch." Morningfrost purred as she dipped her head slightly towards the tom in greetings, "Whisperingpaw." the molly added with a purr rumbling in her throat.

Ashfall
〖Male〗〖Warrior〗〖45 moons〗
〖Mentions: Dawn Patrol, Silverfur,
xAlbinoleap & Moonbubble〗
〖Location: Sunclan Camp〗
〖Tags: Albinoleap & Moonbubble〗

The solid grey tom opened his eyes slowly as the sun began to peer through the thicket of the warrior's den. A heavy breath escaped his maw as he lifted his head up to peer at his only sister whom she made her nest beside his. Since the passing of their parents, it was the two of them against the world or so how he saw it through his eyes. Ashfall stayed laying in his nest a while longer until he finally decided to get out of his nest but made sure not to wake Silverfur or any of his den mates. The tom made his way out of the warrior's den and just sat off to the side to clean his pelt before starting his day.

The dawn patrol had already left and Ashfall had been chosen to attend the hunting patrol alongside Albinoleap and Moonbubble. Ashfall noticed Albinoleap had already made her way to the camp entrance awaiting the dawn patrol. However there was no sign of the dawn patrol or Moonbubble for that instant. The fluffy grey tom soon made his way over to Albinoleap to greet her, "Morning." the tom mewed to his friend. Ashfall had sat across from her as he purred happily at the she-cat while waiting for Moonbubble.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Flicker of Dying Fire
〖Female〗〖Prey-Hunter〗〖35 moons〗
〖To-Be: Bee that Carries Pollen〗
〖Mentions: Pollen & Moose〗
〖Location: Tribe Camp〗
〖Tags: Open〗

Flicker had been nestled up against the cave wall watching the tribe come to life. As per usual both patrol have already headed out for the morning and she had yet to see Pollen come into view. Training the young cat had been interesting in her own opinion. The impatient young she-cat really tested Flicker's patience most days. However what really annoyed the mottled she-cat was Moose always checking on Pollen all the time.

The mottled molly caught herself flicking her tail in slight annoyance as she watched the burly grey and white tom peer into the To-Be's den, she only assumed he was on the hunt for Pollen. Flicker's piercing green eyes almost seemed like they burned through the older tom and through the To-Be's den. Noticing a familiar fiery pelt appear for a moment, Flicker could only think it was the stoneteller to-be. A slight sigh escaped her maw as she could only imagine she'd have to actually fetch her own To-Be at this point in time. Catching herself, the she-cat flattened her ears and turned her attention elsewhere while waiting for Pollen to finally approach her after the father of her To-Be finished speaking with her.

Cloud Shrouding the Blazing Sun
〖Male〗〖Cave-Guard〗〖46 moons〗
〖Mentions: Stoneteller〗
〖Location: Tribe Camp〗
〖Tags: Hollow〗

Cloud Shrouding the Blazing Sun had just woken up from his slumber. He had already assumed patrols had went out for the morning and thus concluded his role, a Cave-Guard. He spent most of his time here in the Tribe camp unless Stoneteller had said otherwise. Cloud had scanned the camp surroundings and noticed a familiar pelt near the camp entrance, it was Hollow Tree Collapsing in the Wind. A yawn escaped the flame-point tom's maw as he sat up in his makeshift nest.

Making his way over to the dark brown tom, Cloud mewed " Good morning Hollow." The white tom sat next to his tribe mate and joined him in the watch. "Hopefully everyone comes back safely." Cloud added with a purr as he scanned his surrounding awaiting Hollow's reply.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:39 am

[ Stoneteller - 45 moons - Tom - Tags: Sunlight, Flicker ]

Stoneteller had been up since long before dawn, when the stars could still be seen shining down from the hole in the roof of his den. It had been only been about ten moons since his mentor, the previous Stoneteller, had passed due to old age, and he had taken over as the Tribe's healer. As was customary, he had forsaken his former name, Star Rising in the East, when he had assumed the role of the Teller of the Pointed Stones. But he still felt a connection to the stars as his previous namesake...or perhaps there was something more to it than that. After all, the Clan cats believed that their ancestors lived among the stars, that each star was the spirit of a fallen warrior, looking down on them from the night sky. The Tribe of the Pale Moon's ancestors, on the other paw...Stoneteller wasn't quite sure where they resided, but he doubted it was among the stars, so far away. He had always believed that the cats of the Tribe of Endless Hunting walked among them, right beside the living. But who could say?

The bubbly voice of his to-be, Sunlight, jerked him out of his thoughts. He flicked an ear to acknowledge her words but said nothing, knowing that she'd likely run off before he could respond anyway. He had received the sign from the Tribe of Endless Hunting that Sunlight was to be his to-be only a few days after she'd been born, the night her parents died. That was ten moons ago, not long after he'd become Stoneteller himself, yet he remembered the sign as if it was yesterday: The stark moonlight that had bathed the Moonlight Stone suddenly turned to a bright, blinding sunlight. Warmth flooded the normally cool cave, as though the sun had just come out on a cold leaf-bare day, and it looked as bright as if it really were daytime. In the reflection of the pool, Stoneteller saw not his own reflection, but that of a star, and, slowly rising behind the star, a sun twice its size. The star shone brightly, but the sun burned even brighter, its brightness increasing until Stoneteller had to shut his eyes in order to not be blinded. There was a flash of light, and then the cave turned back to normal. The gentle light of the moon replaced the harsh sunlight, but Stoneteller could still feel traces of warmth ebbing from the den. Realizing what he had just seen, he had risen to his paws immediately to announce to the Tribe the good news, only for a patrol to rush in before he could do so and inform him that Sunlight's parents had both died.

That was ten moons ago. Now, just by looking at her, no one would ever guess that Sunlight was the to-be Stoneteller whose parents had died tragically only days after her birth. She was always bright and bubbly, the opposite of the healer himself and his mentor before him. She took her duties and lessons seriously, but her personality was far from the serious, stoic Stoneteller. He supposed it was a good thing that the Tribe of Endless Hunting had chosen a cat that was so unlike him to be the future healer, someone who was more personable and able to connect with others emotionally. She still had a lot of growing to do, but Stoneteller was confident she would become everything she needed to be.

Rising to his paws, he made his way out of their den and let his gaze sweep across the cave. Patrols had already been sent out, and it seemed the rest of the Tribe was just beginning to sort themselves out. He saw Sunlight bound over to her adoptive father, Moose, who was over by the to-bes' den, most likely checking on Pollen. And off to the side of the cave, he spotted Flicker, Pollen's mentor, eying Moose and Sunlight from afar before turning away, as if she'd been caught staring. She still looked a bit annoyed, and Stoneteller figured she was waiting to take Pollen out for training. That, or perhaps she felt jealous. Most cats in the Tribe knew that Flicker had once been a SunClan cat, but, not having a good relationship with her mother or sister, had come to the Tribe of the Pale Moon when she'd found out she had a father here. However, it had become apparent pretty quickly that the she-cat's father wanted nothing to do with her, and so she had no family she was close to. Stoneteller, too, had no real family, but unlike the she-cat it didn't bother him. He had always been content to be by himself. Still, he had become quite good at reading other cats' emotions, even if he couldn't exactly empathize with those emotions.

Deciding he might as well try to socialize a little, he padded over to Flicker, whose ears were pressed flat to her head in annoyance. "Good morning, Flicker," he greeted her politely. "Is everything alright?"

Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:38 am

grovestar ○ molly ○ 116 moons ○ crush; n/a ○ apprentice: n/a ○ tags: n/a

grovestar sat in her den, patrols have been assigned and the dawn patrol was due back anytime now and then the hunting patrol was supposed to go out. The frail she cat got uo before padding out of her den into the sunlight, she blinked a few times to get her eyes readjused to the light. The old she cat sat outside her den watching over the sunclan camp

albinoleap ○ molly ○ 39 moons ○ crush; later on ashfall ○ apprentice: n/a ○ tags: ashfall & moonbubble

albinoleap looked at the entrance again but the dawn patrol still wasn't back yet. She let out a sigh because she wanted to go hunting as the fresh kill pile was looking sad. She chuckled to herself at that thought. The she cat looked up as she saw her friend, Ashfall come sit next to her "morning, howd you sleep?" she asked the grey tom with a soft smile

oakfeather ○ tom ○ 25 moons ○ crush; n/a ○ apprentice: agilepaw ○ tags: agilepaw

oakfeather peeked his eyes open as he heard a voice by his ear. He blinked and saw his apprentice sitting looking at him "uh, agilepaw, what are you doing in the warriors den?" he questioned his apprentice. Oakfeather was surprised the apprentice managed to get in the den and to his nest without waking or stepping on any of the other warriors. He sat up with a yawn and looked around.

littlefoot ○ molly ○ 25 moons ○ crush; later on quailfeather ○ apprentice: n/a ○ tags: n/a

littlefoot lounged around the camp, the sun was up and she sunbathed. There was a nice breeze flowing through her fur. She stayed away from the other cats, as she wasn't very social. She laid on her back with her paws in the air and stayed like that, she was bored and didnt know what to do

x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:11 pm

↞ Tigerhollow ↞
↞ Tom ↞ 42 Moons ↞ Medicine Cat ↞
↞ Location: Medicine Den ↞ Tags: Tawnyscorch, Whisperingpaw, Morningfrost ↞ Apprentice: Whisperingpaw ↞ Crush:Open ↞

Tigerhollow woke up with a yawn. He stood up, stretching his paws out briefly before heading towards the entrance of his den, perking his ears as he heard his name being called by Tawnyscorch. He passed by Whisperingpaw and Morningfrost, dipping his head in greeting to the two cats. “Whisperingpaw, Morningfrost, good morning.” He said with a purr before approaching his friend. “Good morning, Tawnyscorch.” He mewed with a smile, touching noses with the other tom in greeting. “What brings you by this morning? You're not sick or injured are you?” He asked, worry lacing his voice as he spoke. It was always a bit concerning when someone dropped by the medicine den, though usually it was for a splinter or a small stomach ache, Tigerhollow always got worried that it might be something more major than a small ailment that was easily treated. However, it could be possible that his friend was just looking to chat. The two were very close, having grown up together it made for a deep bond between them.

❀ Darkblossom
❀ She-cat ❀ 30 Moons ❀ Warrior ❀
❀ Location: Camp ❀ Tags: Open ❀ Apprentice:N/A ❀ Crush: Open ❀

Darkblossom sighed, she hadn't been assigned for a patrol but wanted to get out of camp. She flexed her claws a bit, perking her ears when she saw Tinyfang. The two were friends, bonding over the fact they both came from the tribe. She moved to approach the other she-cat but didn't as Tinyfang walked back into the warriors den. She let out another sigh, glancing around before deciding she'd just go out on her own. The dark she-cat padded out of camp, heading towards the river. She always loved the sound of the river and how the water flowed down it, it was one of her favorite spots and she tended to go there whenever she found herself with free time or the need to think. She felt being close to the tribe's border helped her get a little closer to her mother's side of the world.

☾ Moonbubble ☾
☾ Tom ☾ 33 Moons ☾ Warrior ☾
☾ Location: Camp ☾ Tags: Silverfur, Ashfall, Albinoleap ☾ Apprentice: N/A ☾ Crush: Open ☾

Moonbubble padded towards the entrance of camp, approaching Albinoleap and Ashfall. He had been assigned to the dawn hunting patrol with them and assumed from how they were just sitting there that they were waiting for him. He flicked his tail in greeting, “Good morning, you two. Are you ready to head out?” He asked, not bothering to sit down. He wanted to head out as soon as possible and start their hunt. He was hoping that they'd have a fruitful hunt, and be able to feed the clan for at least part of the day. “We should head out sooner rather than later. We can catch more the more time we have to be out there.” He mewed, beginning to pad out of camp without waiting for the other two warriors.

➼ Lizard ➼
➼ Tom ➼ 24 Moons ➼ Prey-Hunter ➼
➼ Location: Watering-hole ➼ Tags: Fern, Fin, Honey ➼ Apprentice: N/A ➼ Crush: Open ➼

Lizard listened quietly as Fern and Fin spoke about the chickens. He padded alongside them, ears perked and mouth wide open in an attempt to scent for prey. Green-leaf brought the scent of an abundance of prey and he was excited to see what they could catch. “A turkey would be amazing! We could feed half the tribe with a catch like that.” He mewed, giving Fin a big grin. “I wish I had gotten to see those chickens, here's to hoping we'll see them again, maybe even today, and be able to snag one.” He mewed, a skip to his step as he walked. He had almost forgotten about their extra companion, Honey, who seemed a bit irritated with their antics as he looked back at her. “We should try for something big if we can find it, I know Smoke and Sapling would appreciate something that could feed them and their kittens.”

⚜ Honey ⚜
⚜ She-cat ⚜ 35 Moons ⚜ Cave-Guard ⚜
⚜ Location: Watering-hole ⚜ Tags: Fern, Fin, Lizard ⚜ Apprentice: N/A ⚜ Crush: To be Tawnyscorch ⚜

Honey kept quiet as the three young prey hunters bantered back and forth. She wasn't thrilled to be stuck with them, but it is what it is. She stayed behind them, watching the skies and scanning the area in case of a large bird like a hawk or an owl. She didn't sense any danger, which she was grateful for. Protecting the three prey hunters was her main priority at this point and she was happy that nothing seemed to be amiss. At the mention of twolegs, she let out a large sigh. “You're lucky those two legs didn't catch you. A piece of prey, no matter how big, is never worth your life. Trust me.” She mewed gruffly, going back to watching their surroundings after she finished speaking.

↡ Smoke ↡
↡ She-cat ↡ 26 Moons ↡ Kit-Mother ↡
↡ Location: Nursery ↡ Tags: Open ↡ Kits: Unnamed ↡ Mate: Singed

Smoke lay awake in the nursery, like she had all night. She hadn't slept much since her kittens had been born, in fact, she hadn't done much of anything since her kittens had been born, she just hadn't had the energy and no matter how hard Singed tried she just couldn't get herself to do anything. It didn't help that every time she left the nursery she had to see Pollen, a reminder that Singed had loved someone before her. . .and possibly still did love her. Monarchwing, a clan cat, was Pollen's mother, and a cat Smoke hoped would never cross paths with her. She had seen her before, at gatherings, she was beautiful. . .much prettier than herself, and it made her sick. Singed probably didn't even really love her or their kittens, he probably still loved that clan cat. Tears welled up in her eyes and she choked them back, putting ber head on her paws.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:03 am

Wildfire - female - Sunclan elder - mate was Dawnsong - tags: open

At the elder's den, sleeping

Hurricanestrike - male - Sunclan warrior - crush is open - none apprentice - tags: Creamflower

He was not involved in any patrols and he didn't have an apprentice to care about either so he had little more than free time now. He wondered what to do now, could he go to visit his mother at the elder's den, maybe she could need something, but then again he was sure not to wake her up if she was still sleeping 'Oh that sassy' he thought to himself with a sigh. He shook her head as she looked toward the fresh kill pile seeing Creamflower enjoying her every morning fish "Good afternoon Creamflower" he meowed to the pretty she-cat, flicking his tail a little bit as he looked at the pile "I guess someone did s good job to hunt some fishes for you too" he mewoed.

Gleamfish - female - Sunclan warrior - crush is open - none apprentice - tags: patrol, Brackenburn, Cheetahblaze, Eelpaw

She watched the two older cats, flicking her ears over to Eelpaw "Scary?" she repeated twisting her whiskers a little bit "Hmm, No I could not say it's scary at all, you just show your skills to your mentor and the leader..." she told the apprentice "Who told you to it to be scary? Well it will make you very nervous, but it's not that big thing actually, as long you know what you're doing and has a good confident about yourself" she said to her.

Whisperingpaw - female - Sunclan MCA - crush is open - mentor is Tigerhollow - tags: Tawnyscorch, Morningfrost, Tigerhollow
She waited for the warrior to answer her little question, but before that, the other medicine cat Morningfrost came to talk to them too. She opened her mouth to respond to herself, but shut it the moment her mentor approved them as well "Good morning, Morningfrost, Tigerhollow" she called for them both. She looked back to the Tawnyscorch 'Oh everyone is awake except Dovepaw' she thought to herself.

Agilepaw - male - Sunclan apprentice - crush is open - a mentor is Oakfeather - tags: Oakfeather

He looked at his mentor to wake up from his sleep "What I am doing here, you ask?" he repeated "For you of course, I was bored and too impatient to wait for you to wake up, so I came here to see if you could want to do some training with me? Anything is fine, as I do want to do something, just sitting around is boring" he said to him with a flick of his tail. He shook his head a little bit "Speaking of that all the patrols did leave the camp already, so...uh you're kind of late..." he said little bit of a smirk coming to his face.
_____
Sycamore engulfed with flames (Sycamore) - female - prey hunter - to-be is Bracken - crush is open - tags: River

She was in a somewhat deep sleep, flicking her tail tip a little bit, when felt something heavy stepping on her tail. Opening her eyes wide open she hissed to the one who touched her tail "Watch where you're walking..." she snarled, before realizing who was she talking to "I hope you didn't mean that..." she meowed talking to her tail next to her body so nobody could not step it anymore. She blinked her eyes as she looked at the black tom "You sure know when to change the subject...well anyway, I don't mind...as I awaken now we can do that...as long Bracken and Hummingbird are fine with it as well..." she responded to him as she stood up to sit. She groomed her brown and white pelt for a moment before looking back at the tom.

Hollow tree collapsing in the wind (Hollow) - male - cave-guard - to -be none - crush is open - tags: Cloud

He took a yawn as he sat near the entrance, sometimes the silence made him feel tired, but no he could not get into sleep now. He didn't feel like going to sleep yet either, so he enjoyed the silence for now. His black ears perked toward the voice speaking to him, as he looked to the another cave-guard "Mornings Cloud" he meowed to him. He shook his head a little bit "What could happen to them..." he responded, wondering if he decided the wrong way to answer him, it could be embarrassing for him if something did happen and he was so confident that nothing could happen "yeah...they will call if they need a backup" he said.

Yowl that shatters the silence (Silence) - male - cave-guard - to-be none - crush is open - tags: Patrol, Bear, Bee

He was out with the border patrol with Bear and Bee. The place was the one where was being scented a dog, but so far he didn't smell anything else than the dog's faint smell, maybe the dog was there, but did't come back yet anyway. He was still alert as those beasts were very unpredictable and usually very aggressive too.

Hummingbird buzzing through the bushes (Hummingbird) - female - to-be - mentor is River - crush is open - tags: open

At the to-be's den...

Sapling that is hardy through the snow (Sapling) - female - kit-mother - mate was Spider - crush is open - tags: Hail

She heard some of the latest grumblings in the elder's mouth but ignored them, it was not her place to start questioning what was she speaking about. She purred a little bit as she listened to her "Don't say, everyone needs some beauty sleep, and you're still beautiful even if you're ranked as an elder..." she said to her with a flick of her tail. Hail was not exactly an elderly elder as she was only 71 moons old, she sighed "Actually I was thinking if you wanted to share something with me on the fresh-kill pile? I think a little walk for both of us could make good, what do you say Hail?" she meowed to the older lady.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:55 am

Creamflower hears a voice and turns her head to see it was Hurricanstrike. "Hello Hurricanestrike!" she greeted warmly. "I guess the hunting patrol did! What are you going to eat today?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:48 am

for SoftBeee wrote:⌡→ brackenburn → 41 mns | ♂ | apprentice: | crush: | tags: cheetahblaze, eelpaw, gleamfish

"finally," brackenburn murmured, bumping his shoulder against cheetablaze's. "i can scent the clan from here. we're almost back to camp." brackenburn breathed a sigh of relief. the dawn patrol had headed out just as the sun rose, and now, it had trailed across the sky, meaning mid-day was approaching. the dawn patrol had made its way along the length of the river, almost reaching the thunderpath before turning back. this trek was brackenburn's least favorite; so many moons had passed since shellfeather had lost her life there, but the sight of the acrid asphalt still made his stomach churn. the sight of the tribe's territory on the other side of the river wasn't exactly his favorite, either.
brackenburn gave his ginger head a shake to clear the thoughts away, before glancing back at gleamfish and eelpaw. the young warrior had made a fine place for herself in the clan, and eelpaw's training was coming along impressively, he had to admit. the deputy's green gaze flicked back to the large tom at his side. "you won't have an apprentice for much longer, huh, cheetahblaze? eelpaw's almost ready for her assessment - don't you think so?"

⌡→ tawnyscorch → 41 mns | ♂ | apprentice: | crush: | tags: tigerhollow, whisperingpaw, morningfrost

the ginger tom blinked warmly at whisperingpaw as she awoke, rushing to see if he was in need of any aid. "i'm quite all right, Whisperingpaw," tawnyscorch mewed as he slid further into the den. he watched as morningfrost rose from her nest and mewed a greeting, nodding back to her. tigerhollow was not far behind her. he touched noses with his old friend before the tom questioned the reason for his visit.
"you know better than to worry about me," tawnyscorch purred as he bumped tigerhollow's shoulder. he sat and curled his tail over his paws. "can't a tom just fetch his old friend for a stroll? i thought perhaps there were some herbs you'd like to gather, or just stretch your legs. sunclan is fortunate to have several paws adept at healing, but it must get stuffy in here! i thought maybe you'd prefer to spend today in the forest rather than your den." his golden eyes were bright as he met tigerhollow's gaze, his ears pricked, eager for an answer.

⌡→ tinyfang → 32 mns | ♀ | apprentice: | crush: | tags: stoneclaw

the black-and-white cat's ears flicked back at stoneclaw's reaction. tinyfang felt small in comparison to the average cat - a large tom like stoneclaw towered over her. tinyfang's tail gave an angry lash as she realized how far up she had to look to meet his gaze. nonetheless, she did so with indignation, and huffed, "no way! he's your apprentice, stoneclaw, i'm not doing the work for you. isn't he nearing his assessment? shouldn't you be a little better focused?"
then tinyfang's ears straightened and her head tipped. "where were you planning to go, anyway? why go hunt somewhere dangerous? the forest is running well with prey, what's the point of putting yourself in harm's way needlessly?"

⌡→ milkheart → 98 mns | ♀ | apprentice: | mate: duskfern | Tags: grovestar

upon emerging into the clearing of camp, milkheart spotted creamflower right away: as predicted, making a meal of a fish. the old calico heaved a sigh as she realized that hurricanestrike was chatting with the queen. milkheart had no desire to engage with any of these younger warriors, and so she turned to amble back into the den, annoyed that she had left it in the first place.
milkheart hesitated as she spotted grovestar's tabby pelt. the leader had emerged from her den and now sat beside it, watching over her clan. milkheart had much in common with the old leader: they had both proudly raised strong warriors for the clan, and after serving many moons, most of the clanmates they had known had passed on, including both of their mates. after a moment of thought the elder limped towards the leader. she sat down beside grovestar silently, and for a few moments, just watched the camp come alive with the leader.
"we've raised fine warriors for sunclan," milkheart murmured thoughtfully after awhile, having seen both tawnyscorch and tinyfang pad through camp. "tinyfang and tawnyscorch are warriors to be feared...starclan, brackenburn is even deputy." the elderly she-cat's eyes turned upward; though the morning sun had risen, she knew the stars were still there somewhere. "they must be so proud," she murmured softly, her gaze returning to the leader. "duskfern, and brightfur, i mean."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ╰──╮-ˏˋ ♡ ˊˎ- ╭──╯ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

⌡→ moose → 48 mns | ♂ | to-be: | mate: berry | tags: pollen, sunlight, open

the large cat's eyes lit up as the multi-color cat trotted happily to his side. "oh good morning, my sweet sunlight," moose purred, leaning down to cover her face in affectionate licks. sunlight had never been his blood; nonetheless, he loved her like she was. when the tiny little kit had tragically lost her parents, berry had graciously agreed to nurse her. moose considered himself very blessed - despite the deaths of dandelion and berry, the tribe of endless hunting had delivered to him three perfect daughters.
"of course, of course," moose purred, taking a step back. "i would never stand in the way of the stoneteller-to-be's very important business!" though the tom's whiskers twitched with amusement, his eyes shone with pride. he gave sunlight one final touch on the head before padding back towards the tunnel. he settled himself in beside it, back to the dirt wall, as he had been earlier.

♒︎⌡→ river → 48 mns | ♂ | to-be: hummingbird | mate: leaf | tags: sycamore, hummingbird, bracken

the black tom ducked his shaggy head, embarrassed about what he'd done. "i promise sycamore, it was an accident," he insisted. the tom lifted his head as sycamore made her good-humored remark, pleased that the she-cat didn't stay down for long. "i'm sure they won't mind, of course. it will do them some good. especially bracken, since his training has only just begone. come on, let's wake 'em up!"
the tom's big paws thrummed on the earthen floor of the cave as he padded eagerly towards the to-be den. his brother, moose, was padding away from the den, and the two exchanged warm glances and nods as they passed one another. "hummingbird! bracken!" river called into the den, hoping to rouse the two.

𖥸⌡→ fern → 19 mns | ♀ | to-be: | crush: | tags: lizard, fin, honey

fern's head tipped as fin brought up sunclan, though she thought it better not to pry. "something big for the kit-mothers is a wonderful idea," she agreed, nodding her head. her ears pricked with excitement as lizard chimed in as well. "oh - a turkey! i've never seen one in real life before! i've heard stories of them roosting near the river once...they sound so big and scary! like...like...a chicken the size of an alder!"
fern's tail sagged as honey scolded her. "we didn't know the twolegs would come looking for them!" the prey-hunter protested with a huff. "but yes, honey...i'll be more careful in the future..." fern was awash with shame, embarrassed to be antagonized in front of the older tribe cats.

⌡→ singed → 26 mns | ♂ | to-be: | mate: monarchwing (formerly), smoke | tags: smoke

now, most of the tribe was awake and moving. singed rose to his paws. the burly tabby slunk towards the kit-mother's den. inside, his mate would be resting with their kits. singed paused for a moment, glancing back at the camp, before sighing and plunging into the den. the mossy floor was soft under his paws, and for a moment, singed remembered his own kithood: so many moons ago, his white paws, far tinier than they were now, had traipsed across the same floor. his kits had something he didn't, though. their mother and father were both there, and singed was determined to be the father to them that he had always craved - despite pollen's existence.
"smoke - are you awake?" the tom murmured softly as his eyes adjusted to the darker den. he spotted her pelt and made her way towards it.

for SoftBeee wrote:ʚїɞ⌡→ bee → 10 mns | ♀ | mentor: bear | crush: | tags: bear, silence

bee sniffed a clump of fronds at the bottom of the ravine. she could hear the sounds of busy twoleg life coming from the top, but bee wasn't alarmed - while it had been a bit scary when she began her training, now two moons into it, bee hardly paid it any mind. living this close to a twolegplace meant those sounds, and bee had come to accept it.
"it's stale!" the cream-and-white to-be announced, lifting her head up. she trotted back to her mentor, bear. "it's the same as yesterday. just the same stale dog-scent. after the scratches you gave him, i doubt he'll be back!" bee puffed up her chest with pride. she had been patrolling with her mentor when they first encountered the dog, and they had sent the mutt away yowling, thanks to bear and a couple of other cave-guards and prey-hunters. the patrol had chosen this route to make sure that its scent wasn't returning, and bee had suspected they would find nothing, after watching the way her mentor had fought.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me