𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs: ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ 001 ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby Nyverria » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:17 pm

Morningfrost
〖Female〗〖Medicine Cat〗〖38 moons〗
〖Apprentice: Dovepaw〗
〖Mentions: None〗
〖Location: Sunclan Camp〗
〖Tags: Rustfeather & Stonepelt (NPCs)〗

Morningfrost exchanged her glance between the three cats before making her way towards the entrance of the den. Despite how spacious the den was, it felt cramped at times with more than the four medicine cats in the den. The marbled molly figured some fresh air could help and with the she pushed her way out of the den. As she came into the clearing, Morningfrost's yellow gaze slowly scanned the camp seeing the clan share tongues and get ready for patrols. She faintly remembered going on the patrols when she was a warrior apprentice for a time.. until the death of her brother.

A chill ran down the she-cat's spine just thinking about the distant memory. "Morningfrost!" two voices called out simultaneously towards the she-cat breaking her train of thought. The molly saw the two familiar faces of her remaining brothers Rustfeather and Stonepelt. They both greeted Morningfrost with a purr and invited their sister to share prey among the three of them. Morningfrost agreed and the trio made their way over to the fresh-kill pile. The marbled molly picked out a mouse to share and they retreated to the side of the camp to share the mouse together.

Ashfall
〖Male〗〖Warrior〗〖45 moons〗
〖Mentions: Dawn Patrol〗
〖Location: Sunclan Camp〗
〖Tags: Albinoleap & Moonbubble〗

"Can't really complain." Ashfall replied to Albinoleap with a slight purr rumbling in his throat. He flicked his tail wondering where in the world the dawn patrol could be, "They sure are taking their sweet time... " the tom thought to himself. The grey tom's ears perked hearing Moonbubble's question, he turned his green gaze to meet the mostly white tom's gaze. Ashfall was slightly annoyed at how impatient the younger tom was acting. Before he could even reply he listened to Moonbubble once again speak as he began padding out of the camp.

Ashfall's pelt bristled as he felt his blood begin to boil watching the young tom leave without him or Albinoleap. The hunting patrol was supposed to wait for the dawn patrol to return and with Moonbubble simply ignoring the fact the patrol had yet to return just made the grey tom angrier. Ashfall shot Albinoleap a glance before getting up to trail after Moonbubble to stop him in his tracks. He was not about to tolerate such behavior for Albinoleap was leading the patrol and it was her decision whether to leave or not.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Flicker of Dying Fire
〖Female〗〖Prey-Hunter〗〖35 moons〗
〖To-Be: Bee that Carries Pollen〗
〖Mentions: Pollen & Moose〗
〖Location: Tribe Camp〗
〖Tags: Stoneteller〗

Flicker had been laying in the same spot for quite a while with her ears still flattened against her head. Lost in her own thoughts she didn't hear the approaching paw steps of Stoneteller approaching. His words made the mottled she-cat slightly flinch as she turned her attention towards the silver tom. Flicker positioned her ears towards Stoneteller along after slightly dipping her head down in greetings to him. Her gaze softened as she looked up at the silver tom as she listened to his question, she twitched her ears deciding whether or not to straight up lie, tell half a lie or just be up front and honest about her feelings.

However, Flicker always chose not to share her feelings about certain topics. "Yes, everything is fine." the she-cat mewed calmly as she adverted her gaze elsewhere in the cave, "Just waiting for Moose to finish speaking with Pollen before I begin her training for the day." Flicker added as she returned her gaze towards Stoneteller. The molly was really the chattiest of the tribe cats and practically not really having much of a family and friends within the tribe did take some sort of emotional toll on the she-cat. Flicker endured seeing her father supporting his new family along with the fact she actually left everything she ever knew behind in Sunclan but it was her choice and she didn't want to leave the tribe she worked so hard to prove her loyalty to them. She had joined the tribe prior to becoming a newly appointed warrior in Sunclan and threw all of her clan training away, however she still catches herself doing a few chores the way of a Sunclan cat and always shunned herself for it.

Cloud Shrouding the Blazing Sun
〖Male〗〖Cave-Guard〗〖46 moons〗
〖Mentions: Stoneteller〗
〖Location: Tribe Camp〗
〖Tags: Hollow〗

The flame-point tom glanced at his fellow cave-guard listening to the tom speak. He slightly picked up on how Hollow had replied to his comment about the patrols being out right now. Cloud knew about the recent scent of a dog being picked up near the twoleg ravine, he was worried the dog could still be there. The hunting patrol taking place at the watering hole could also be disastrous since predators also use that watering hole as well. "If anything were to happen, we'd be here to go help them." Cloud mewed to reassure Hollow, he was content on nothing happening to either patrols.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ 2. ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby anathema » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:07 am

[ EELPAW ]

gleamfish's reassuring words made eelpaw lower her shoulders a bit. she hadn't realized how tense she was until she let out the breath she'd been holding after she'd asked her question. "that's good," she said, nodding her head a few times to psych herself back up. "the other apprentices told me... i shouldn't have listened. it's not like they'd even know!"

embarrassed by her own naïveté, eelpaw decided to abandon the subject entirely. "got anything excited planned for the rest of the morning?" she asked the other she-cat. "it must be nice having the whole day free of any training now, no?"

[ location nearing camp ] [ tags gleamfish, brackenburn, cheetahblaze ] [ word count 102 ]

[ STORMPAW ]

stormpaw had woken up around the same time that eelpaw did for the dawn patrol. of course, his clumsy oaf of a sister had accidentally stepped on him and hooked a hind claw in his flank while she was trying to get out of the apprentices' den. bleary-eyed, disgruntled, and in clear lack of sleep, the tom had then stumbled into the clearing and tried to get his bearings. even now, he wasn't fully awake yet. with a laborious yawn, he'd sprawled out in a dark corner to wait for his mentor.

after some time, stormpaw's ears pricked at the mentioning of his name from the warriors' den. it was difficult to discern whose voice it was, but he eventually deduced it was tinyfang since she had padded in there with such a purpose. the gray-furred apprentice craned his neck to try and get a better look, but he knew it wouldn't be much use. perhaps he'd just wait...

with an aimless sigh, stormpaw glanced over at the camp entrance and wondered when his sister would be coming back. ever-envious of the she-cat - especially now, since she'd been selected for a patrol with the deputy - he impatiently drummed his tail against the ground and gave an annoyed flick of his ears. why did she always get to do the exciting stuff?

[ location camp ] [ tags tinyfang [mentioned] ] [ word count 221 ]

[ FIN OF BLACK TROUT ]

fin held back a chortle at honey's clear discontentment before turning his head back to face lizard again. "maybe we'll cover you in feathers and bring you back to the cave for everyone's dinner," he joked to the tom, playfully nudging his shoulder and making chicken noises at him. "say, we'll even call you chicken that bawks hungrily!"

the prey-hunter glanced down at fern after that, taking note of her unusually diminutive tone and reassuringly tapping her flank with his tail. "ah, don't take it personally, fern," he mewed, leaning down to whisper to her. "honey would rather be picking bugs out of my ma's fur in the elders' den than babysitting any prey-hunter so early in the day."

fin then lifted his muzzle to taste the air, drinking in all the bright and saturated scents that came with an abundant greenleaf such as this one. "we should get to catching something," he told the other two, a grin painting his features. "unless my nose deceives me, i smell a lot around this particular area... and the watering hole's just up ahead!"

[ location out on the territory ] [ tags fern, lizard, honey ] [ word count 179 ]

[ HAIL THAT FALLS AT DUSK ]

hail purred with delight at sapling's kind comment on her looks. "oh, please! i'd do anything to look like you again, sapling," she responded with a mrrow of laughter. "you don't see the toms in the clan fighting over a cat like me anymore... though i will say, some of those cave guards are absolute hunks. goodness, especially that bear..." she trailed off dreamily.

hail shook her head, realizing she was sharing perhaps a little too much. "forgive my rambling, sapling. i'd be more than happy to share breakfast with you." she smiled. "ah, yes, it'd be wise to stretch our legs. lead the way!"

[ location camp ] [ tags sapling ] [ word count 105 ]

Last bumped by anathema on Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:07 am.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me