Caveclan (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Relations

Postby attiechan » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:39 am

KEY
She-Cat
Tom
Other/Genderqueer
Agender
Trans (FTM)
Trans (MTF)
Unknown

Warrior ➵ Apprentice

Warrior ♥ Warrior (Pastmates/One is Deceased)
Warrior ♥ Warrior (Ex-Mates)

Warrior → Warrior (One-Sided Crush)
Warrior ↔ Warrior (Mutual Crush - Unknown)
Warrior ⇹ Warrior (Mutual Crush - Known)

Mentors
CheetahfangBatpaw
ScorpionskitterBeepaw
BoulderspiritObsidianpaw
CoalstarCurlypaw
WindfallTigerpaw
BreezerushWormpaw
PhoenixflameSoulpaw

Mates
CheetahfangSilentsleep
CoalstarRosewater
DaisythornDriftfrost
MothstormThistleface

Crushes
WormpawBeepaw
CheetahfangBoulderspirit
SoulpawCurlypaw
PhoenixflameScorpionskitter

Last edited by attiechan on Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Family Trees

Postby attiechan » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:18 am

Last edited by attiechan on Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caveclan (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby attiechan » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:17 am

xxx
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:52 am

52 Moons (5 lives left)He/HimLeader

------------------------------------------------------------------
Another fitful night of sleep... The tired bodied tom rises reluctantly to his sore paws. The sun has not yet rose and the camp is still quiet, besides the few stirring warriors preparing for dawn patrol. Before he goes to find Scorpionskitter, his deputy, he sits to wash. He hopes to at least look like he'd gotten decent sleep. He smoothes his short, black chest fur as a leafbare breeze stirs through the opening in his den. He looks at the melting snow in relief, as beautiful as it had been, it is warmer now. Even though he can't help but feel that it won't be the last of the season. He licks his paws and swipes them over his ears, finally smoothing the remainder of his mussed pelt. He looks distantly towards the horizon from his overlook that peaks out of the small mountain. He stares toward the taller lumbering mountains towards Mountainclan and Mouthermouth. Some snow still remains on the caps of the mountains. Yet, further down the mountain range, toward Iceclan's territory, it is still thick with snow and shows no sign of melting as quick. The Iceclan mountains were covered with some snow all year round so, this wasn't surprising. He couldn't help but stare at the mountains and think of Rosewater... she had loved the snow and even wanted to name their kit after such. H knew it was because her mother was from Iceclan, and her father from Mountainclan. The resilence to the cold was in her blood. She had always spoke about the beauty of it more than anything.

52 MoonsHe/HimWarrior

The large, golden tom stretches promptly before leaping from his ledge on the cave where his nest was. His muscles rippled under his coat as he landed and padded outside the den.
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:19 am

Phoenixflame
| medicine cat - female - crush on Scorpionskitter - apprentice is Soulpaw| tags:

She was deep asleep at her nest, at first she didn't have any dreams or anything she could likely remember when she woke up. Thought then the sleep had a sudden change as the familiar cat Silentsleep, who had died some moons ago stood in front of her. She watched the little bit older female wanting to speak, but like every dream, the voice didn't come out like in awake. She touched noises with the female, listening to the words she needed to say.

Startled, she opened her eyes, realizing that she was in her den, and watching around she saw her apprentice Soulpaw sleeping at her nest as well there. She took a deep breath as she stood up, and shook her fur, before sitting down to take a little cleaning here and there. Her ears flicked a little bit as the Silentsleep words came to her head once again. She was not sure what to think about those words, was there a prophecy, did those words mean that something was coming or happening to them? She shook her head as her mind began to fill with different conclusions and worries.

Boulderspirit
|warrior - male - crush on Cheetahfang - apprentice is Obsidianpaw (NPC)| tags: Obsidianpaw, open

He was out in the lands a little bit earlier together with his apprentice Obsidianpaw, who had not had much luck to catch anything yesterday and it sure depressed the young she-cat. He knowed that in the early morning the prey was more active and there were not that many predators so it could be a good time to catch something. At first, he thought that getting the apprentice up earlier than the others could be hard, but no, Obsidianpaw was immediately ready to go. He gave the youngster all the time to follow and find the prey, she was still young but already knowed the tricks of hunting. It didn't take too long for the youngster to catch mice and with his little help, she even got a squirrel down.

Daisythorn
|warrior, soon Queen - female - crush is open - apprentice is n/a | tags: Breezerush, open

Yawning the tortoiseshell woke up at her nest in warriors' dens, where she was still staying, but not for long soon she could need to move to the nursery as the physical work could become a thing for her pregnancy. She was not sure if she was ready to stay still, even if she was happy for her kits, but still staying in the nursery or camp felt rather boring. She gave gentle greetings to Breezerush who was there sitting near the warrior's den, as she walked past her closer to the center of the camp. Her eyes watched those who were waken and what was going on if anything.

Batpaw
|apprentice - female - crush is open - a mentor is Cheetahfang | tags: open

Currently still sleeping.

Walnut
|outsider - fox - male - crush is open | tags: open

The young grey and red fox wandered around the woods looking for some prey to catch. He was not good with hunting at all and all of his catches were mostly just great luck. Sighing he stopped near a small river, hoping to find some easy fish to catch, as he was pretty hungry as he didn't get much to eat yesterday.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:14 pm

🦅Talon of Eagle🦅
molly ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ outsider ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Greenleaf Twoleg Place near Caveclan Camp

Talon had been making good time, or at least she told herself that. She didn't know where she was going, still, but she knew other cats had to be nearby! She'd taken shelter in an abandoned upwalker nest for the night. Well, not inside, but in their garden underneath their porch stoop. It'd been nice shelter from whatever might be lurking at night, but not particularly warm. She didn't sleep excellently because of the cold, and she was up just before dawn. She shook the cold out of her joints, careful not to displace any of her feathers and various gifts from her Tribe. On nights like these, she missed the warmth of the bodies of her Tribe mates!

She groomed her berries back into place, before eating one for good measure. Nothing like a mouse, but something bright and sweet to wake up to. She looked around the upwalker nest, nudging the door one more time. Nope, no budging. There weren't any upwalkers here to fawn over her -- though she wasn't sure she wanted that, either. The life of a pet seemed awfully boring. She made sure there was no prey rustling around the property before heading out. Talon started out into the wilderness, wondering what today would bring.

🥀Thistleface🥀
tom ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ elder ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Daisythorn

He ran as fast as his paws would carry him, but the fox outpaced him at every turn. He let out a scream as the beast grabbed him by the ear, shaking him by it. A sickening ripping sound met his ears, and he went flying. He could do nothing but yowl as he flew through the air, anticipating the crash into the earth. Just before he hit the ground, he rushed to his feet in his sleep. His eyes opened and he realised he was in the Elder's Den. Why couldn't he see properly? He uneasily looked around. He was on his paws, no longer in the warm spot he'd made. He blinked a few times, coming to his senses and remembering the loss of vision in his left eye. He let out a sigh, watching the warmth of his breath float away.

There was nothing for an elder to do this early, besides curl back up to sleep. He looked over to his sleeping denmates. Quietbound and Foxtail went undisturbed by his sudden movements. Thank Starclan, he'd be so embarrassed if his nightmare had woken them. He padded outside, into the slushy melting snow. He scowled with the right half of his mouth as he felt it squidge between his toes. Ugh, he hated Leafbare. At least it wasn't like they were in Iceclan camp, where the snow stayed for a good amount of time. Thistleface walked over to the freshkill pile. No one had been hunting yet this morning, the only things left were a few voles and a soggy thrush.

He poked the thrush, wincing as it barely bounced back. Yeah, someone else might eat this, but it was no good for him. He looked around the camp with a sweeping gaze. His eye landed on Daisythorn. She was to be a Queen soon, and he felt excitement at the idea of new kits. His own were grown into apprentices now, the Clan needed fresh blood. "Good morning, Daisythorn," he greeted, offering a small smile with half of his mouth. "Were you going on dawn patrol? Being up this early isn't good for anything else," Thistleface chuckled.

🦋Mothstorm🦋
tom ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ queen ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: n/a

Mothstorm was getting good, quality sleep when a bird sounded out overhead. He woke with a start, sitting straight up and asking, "who?" He paused, bringing a paw to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He rubbed his full, bare belly and gave a sigh. Kitting wasn't too far off, maybe a moon now. He felt massive with the kits in his belly! He wasn't sure how many there were this time, but he knew it must be more than last time. No one besides him knew who the other father was, and he had decided he'd keep it that way. With his luck they'd look just like Thistleface, but he secretly hoped they didn't. He wasn't sure he could handle the heartbreak of seeing Thistleface in them.

His stomach protested, hungry from the effort of making enough room for all of his kits. He glanced around the empty den, and then outside at the melting snow. It'd feel awful on his back paws. He decided going back to bed was his best option, and so curled up and went back to sleep. He'd wake when someone brought him something warm to eat!

🪱Wormpaw🪱
agender ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ apprentice ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Breezerush

Wormpaw was curled up right at their sister's side. The two had slept together since they were kits, and apprenticeship hadn't changed that. Wormpaw loved the warmth of Curlypaw and the way her frizzy fur felt against their pelt. Sleep didn't last forever, though -- Wormpaw awoke first, poking his head up out of the ball they were in. They looked outside, trying to judge the time of day -- it was still before dawn. They carefully removed themself from Curlypaw and, with a little shudder, left the apprentice's den. The snow was melting and the sun was starting to climb up the horizon. Maybe they could get into the dawn patrol?

Wormpaw wandered out into camp and looked around for Breezerush. Noticing her, they made a beeline. "Good morning, Breezerush!" he greeted, trying to make the first move today. Usually she had to go looking for them. "Can we go on dawn patrol?"

🐑Curlypaw🐑
molly ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ apprentice ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags:

Curlypaw could feel when her sibling shifted, but she decided to cling to sleep a little longer. No dawn patrol for her, she'd rather get some extra z's!

🦂Scorpionskitter🦂
tom ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ deputy ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Cheetahfang, Batpaw, Breezerush, Wormpaw, Daisythorn, Windfall, Tigerpaw

Scorpionskitter had been up for a while now. He didn't often sleep in, usually getting up before sun broke. It left him cranky and tired near the end of the day, but it was tolerable. He'd left the camp to do a touch of hunting before the rest of the Clan woke up. He padded back into camp, carrying a fresh cardinal between his jaws. He walked over to the freshkill pile and set it down, before heading over to the foot of the Highcave. There were a few cats starting to middle about. Who should he send out on dawn patrol?

"Morning, Cheetahfang," he greeted the warrior. "Would you be willing to lead the dawn patrol? I'd also like you to take Batpaw, Breezerush, Wormpaw, Daisythorn, Windfall, and Tigerpaw," Scorpionskitter finished. He'd miss the opportunity to bring his apprentice out, but there'd be more opportunities. He'd been thinking he'd take Beepaw for some combat training today.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:24 am

Phoenixflame
| medicine cat - female - crush on Scorpionskitter - apprentice is Soulpaw| tags: Coalstar

She took her time to groom herself inside the medicine cat's den, letting the Soulpaw sleep a little bit longer as they didn't have the hustle to anywhere right now. Those herbs they need to collect will wait for them at the territory so they can leave to collect them a little bit later. She shook her tortoiseshell pelt as the Silentsleep words came to her head once again, it's not like they never left her head, she was repeating those words trying to figure out what they meant, but nothing came to her mind. It worried her, she hoped for the recently fallen warrior to show her more on the next night, but knowing Starclan they never come twice, likely they could come now either.

She felt the cold freeze coming inside the open den entrance, telling her to get out to see the world and what the camp could give her today. Sighing she took a look behind the sleeping figure of Soulpaw as she stepped out of the camp. Her eyes looked to the sky, before landing to those who were awakened by now. The leader was there, and so were many warriors and of course the deputy as well, which took her breath away every time she saw him. She felt a little bit like a failure of a medicine cat when she felt that way toward someone, knowing that it was wrong, but she could not stop it from happening.

She took a deep sight once again as she stepped toward the black-furred leader, her eyes ignoring the handsome Scorpionskitter as she walked past him and Cheetahfang. She walked to the clan leader "Coalstar can we talk?" she meowed to him gently "Or do you have time to listen to what I need to say, even if it's maybe a mystery to me as well" she meowed nystically.

Boulderspirit
|warrior - male - crush on Cheetahfang - apprentice is Obsidianpaw (NPC)| tags: Obsidianpaw, open

He led the younger cat back to the camp, his eyes wandering around it as he walked into the center. His tail flicked as he looked at the Cheetahfang there talking with the deputy there. He felt weird around the leopard-spotted tom, maybe he was feeling guilty for those feelings he had back then when the tom's mate Silentsleep was still alive and now when she was dead. Back then he silently hated the she-cat and hoped for her dead, but when she died he realized that it didn't make him any happier instead he felt even worse. His relationship with Cheetahfang was always being just clanmates, nothing more, but now he was afraid to face the tom as he felt that he could blame him for his mate's passing.

Shaking his head he looked to his apprentice walking back to him after delivering the mice and the squirrel to the pile "Oh you did a great job Obsidianpaw, now take a rest and we will maybe try some training a little bit later, if you want" he meowed to her.

Daisythorn
|warrior, soon Queen - female - crush is open - apprentice is n/a | tags: Thistleface

She groomed her multicolored long fur for some time as it has the bad habit of getting into a mess and cleaning it was not that easy. She saw the movements cover her eyes as she took a look at the older cat there wandering around the fresh-kill pile with a little disappointed look in his eyes when he saw that there was almost nothing on the pile yet. She licked her lips a little bit as she shook her long fur once again the air was starting to be colder, but it was not that cold yet, hopefully, this leaf-bare will be more tolerable.

She looked around the clearing her eyes followed the deputy leaving the leader to speak with the Cheetahfang 'Patrol maybe?' she thought to herself before turning to face the elder standing now front of her "Oh good morning Thistleface" she meowed gently "Yeah I could, if they wanted me to join one...they're being very warry to take me on patrols recently, maybe because of my condition, which could not be a thing to lowing me down yet..." she meowed with a sight.

She looked at him wanting to ask something about things with him and Mothstorm, but decided not to say anything about it.

Batpaw
|apprentice - female - crush is open - a mentor is Cheetahfang | tags: open

Currently still sleeping.

Walnut
|outsider - fox - male - crush is open | tags: Talon of Eagle

He wandered to the river peeking for some fish there, but nothing yet, so he followed the river to see some movements somewhere, but likely the fishes were hiding from the cold air as he didn't see anything. He was so hungry that he didn't want to give up, so he kept stubbornly following the river, which was not frozen yet. He flicked his ears forward when he noticed a two-leg building not so far from there, which made him rather nervous as usually, two legs didn't like foxes, it could not be the first time him being chased by them or worse thing chased by their dogs.

He thought to turn back when noticed a cat walking there, he decided to ask the cat "Hello hello, meow meow over there, you happen to live in that house?" he asked the white cat with weird eyes "Uh red eyes? Are you sick?" he asked the cat. He knowed that most cats were afraid of him for some reason, but he never knowed why, he never hurt a cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:11 am

Can I join?
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:35 pm

OOC:
Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:Can I join?

Of course! Here is the discussion and forms thread! We also have a poll up for the next clan!

52 Moons (5 lives left)He/HimLeader

"Of course." He saw the slight concern in the medicine cat's eyes and wondered what she had to say. He nodded, flicking his tail towards his den, walking towards the small tunnel leading up to the small cave behind Highcave's ledge.

Once inside he sat and curled his tail around his paws. "Is something troubling you, Phoenixflame?"

52 MoonsHe/HimWarrior
Location: Camp ClearingTags: Scorpionskitter, Tigerpaw, Batpaw

The golden warrior dipped his head. "Of course, Scorpionskitter."

Before Scorpionskitter padded away he nodded a respectful, brief goodbye before going to gather the dawn patrol. The sun would be up soon and the senior warrior didn't wish to waste time.

He started with the apprentices, padding over to the den to wake Batpaw and Tigerpaw. He meowed their names hopefully loud enough to wake them.

8 MoonsShe/HerMedicine Cat Apprentice

86 MoonsShe/HerElder

attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me