Caveclan (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Caveclan - NPCs

Postby attiechan » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:03 pm

OOC:
Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:👍🏻, do I pick, or make a character?

You would make one using the form. You can use your own form if you prefer, as long as it has the required information in the provided form. :)

10 MoonsHe/Him - TransApprentice
Location: Camp; Freshkill PileTags: Boulderspirit, Cheetahfang, Thistleface

------------------------------------------------------------------
Obsidianpaw strode back into camp at his mentor's side, carrying a squirrel and a thrush. After parting ways with Boulderspirit at the promise of possible training, he padded to the freshkill pile, on his way, he passed his father, Cheetahfang, who seemed busy but gave the apprentice an approving nod for his catch.

He dropped his catches on the pile, seeing Thistleface, a clan elder.
"Good morning, Thistleface." He mewed in his calm, borderline monotone, which just came naturally to him. His demeanor was much calmer than that of his brother. "Looking for something to eat?"

He flicked his tail toward his catches, offering first pick to the elder.

10 MoonsHe/HimApprentice
Location: Apprentice's DenTags: Cheetahfang, Batpaw, Curlypaw

Tigerpaw was slightly startled by his father's rumbling meow but lept to his paws and stretched before leaping over Curlypaw to pad over to Batpaw, prodding the black she-cat slightly.

"Psst! Batpaw!" He hissed.

He was afraid she might have not heard him since she was further back in the cave.

52 MoonsShe/HerWarrior

The she-cat stretched as her apprentice, Wormpaw, padded up to her, quite excited looking for the sun not even being up.

"That's not up to me." She chuckled before finishing her stretch and standing tall once more, smiling slightly at the apprentice's enthusiasm to go on patrols. "Buut... I just overheard Scorpionskitter and Cheetahfang, it seems you're going whether you wanted to or not!" She teased, flicking her ears for the apprentice to follow her to wait by the camp entrance.

86 MoonsShe/HerElder

attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caveclan (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:07 pm

What does the word “tags” mean?
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:09 pm

I’m guessing apprentices? Correct me if I’m wrong
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:51 pm

Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:What does the word “tags” mean?
Hawk WillowWatcher wrote:I’m guessing apprentices? Correct me if I’m wrong

No tags is who you are interacting with. As ex. My cat Phoenixflame is tagging Coalstar as she is talking to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:56 am

Yew
5 moons
They/Her
Rogue
location: on the opposite of CaveClan Camp’s entrance, just beyond the Clearwater pool
Tags: none

So hungry… Yew stared at her reflection on the rippling water, she had been abandoned at birth. She had earned her name. Her favorite poison. The one she had almost died from.

“Hmm.” She proceeded to mumble to herself. Hooking a worm out of the ground, she then swallowed it with bitterness seeping down her throat. “Will they welcome me?” She sighed, she had been spying on CaveClan for a while now.
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:25 am

OOC

Ps. I have a new rp called “Hunted - a nonhuman Rp” if you want to join, it’s in the human/humanoid fantasy section
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:17 pm

🦅Talon of Eagle🦅
molly ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ outsider ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Walnut

Talon hadn't gotten far before she smelled something on the wind. She'd smelled this before, not from her Tribe's lands but from her adventures. What was it, though? She sniffed and followed her nose, until she found herself jumpscared by a sudden voice. She jumped a little bit, eyes settling on the fox. Fox! Duh! This one spoke cat? She uneasily looked him over, unsure what to say exactly.

"Hello," she greeted, voice unsure, "where did you learn our language? Usually foxes speak another language entirely!" She kept her distance, but was polite about it. Foxes weren't exactly friends to catkind. "I actually come from a far away Tribe called Tribe of Sand and Soot," she shared, "and I'm not sick! I was born with eyes like this. They say I'm 'albino', which means I get sunburnt easily and have freaky red eyes." Talon gave a little chuckle, her feathers ruffling in the breeze.

🥀Thistleface🥀
tom ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ elder ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Daisythorn, Obsidianpaw

"True, you're due to move into the nursery any day now, aren't you?" Thistleface smiled. "You'll be an excellent mother," he commented, hearing her called for the dawn patrol. "Looks like they're calling for you now! Guess you're not nursery material just yet," he joked, ending on a soft chuckle. "Have a good morning," he called in parting, before looking to the youngster who'd approached. "Good morning, young Obsidianpaw," he greeted, offering another smile. He loved apprentices so much, they were everything perfect about a Clan. "I see prey is running, good catches," he complimented, before making his way back to the freshkill pile. He decided on the squirrel, picking it up in his jaws. "Thanks!" he spoke, before heading back to the Elder's Den. He sat at the front, just in the cave's entrance, and began to devour his meal.

🦋Mothstorm🦋
tom ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ queen ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: n/a

sleeping!

🪱Wormpaw🪱
agender ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ apprentice ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Breezerush

Wormpaw looked a little disappointed, until they heard the deputy's call as well. Excitedly they followed Breezerush to where the cats going on patrol were congregating. They stretched the sleep out of their little paws, tail puffing up a tiny bit as the stretch worked its way down their body. With a soft yawn, they stood up straight. Alright, let's do this!

🐑Curlypaw🐑
molly ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ apprentice ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags:

sleeping!

🦂Scorpionskitter🦂
tom ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ deputy ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Beepaw

Scorpionskitter decided now was as good a time as any to rouse his apprentice from her sleep. She couldn't have the full morning, after all, there was training to do! He moseyed his way over to the apprentice den and popped his head in. "Beepaw?" he questioned, "time to get up. I have training planned for today. Bring Mothstorm something to eat and have something yourself, then we'll go out." He retracted his head, walking back over to the highcave. He sat down in his usual spot, watching over the camp as it slowly came alive.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:00 pm

Yew
5 moons
They/Her
Rogue
Tags: none
Mumbling to herself she hid in the undergrowth slowly stalking towards the entrance of the tunnel these strange cats seem to live in “please, I can’t be alone anymore…” tears formed in her eyes and then quickly passed as she thought of her mother, Taken by the Furless, and the one who saved her from the Yew berries, The cat with the softest gray fur, and the kindest blue eyes, who had passed three moons ago trying to get across The Black River.

As she neared, two cats seem leave the entrance of the tunnel… she froze were are these cats hostile? A she cat with white paws and a young calico seem to be drawing closer and closer to her hiding spot. She only had three choices. Run, stay hidden, and go out to greet them.
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:45 pm

OOC:
I don't mind out of character comments now and then, just make sure they are attached to a post with rp response! : )

@Hawk WillowWatcher: Make sure you post your character's full form in this thread so that I can link everything accordingly and keep it clean and organized :D

86 MoonsShe/HerElder

The sunlight beginning to shine through the roof of the elder's den stirred Quietbound. The old she-cat stretched her old, sore bones, yawning wide. She sat for a moment before making her way to the clearing outside, careful not to wake her sister, Foxtail.

Making her way outside, she saw Thistleface eating and meowed a quick greeting. "Good morning, Thistleface."

attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caveclan - NPCs

Postby attiechan » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:50 pm

10 MoonsHe/Him - TransApprentice

He felt pride swell in his chest but he quelled it.

"You're welcome, Thistleface, its simply my duties." He meowed, dipping his head with respect as the elder made off with his meal.

86 MoonsShe/HerElder

The old she-cat opened one eye to see her sister, already awake. Not her though! She rolled over and decided to sleep a bit longer.
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me