Caveclan (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Caveclan (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:16 am

Phoenixflame
| medicine cat - female - crush on Scorpionskitter - apprentice is Soulpaw| tags: Coalstar

The yellow-green-eyed tortoiseshell watched after the black-furred leader as he decided to take her to his den to speak in private. She was not nervous around the leader they had talked to many times before, but she was afraid that the dream didn't mean anything and this all could be only her being paranoid. She shook her head "Nothing is troubling me, this all may be just nothing, or it may be something" she meowed enigmatically to her leader.
She sighed "Actually I may have a message from Starclan, Silentsleep come to my dreams with a prophecy I think" she meowed with a second of silence. She opened her mouth once again "Friends can easily be found in foes. You'll find help in an enemy before Newleaf comes, they said, and then nothing else..." she repeated the former warrior's words to the leader.

Boulderspirit
|warrior - male - crush on Cheetahfang - apprentice is Obsidianpaw (NPC)| tags: Scorpionskitter, Beepaw

He watched after his apprentice walking to the elder's den, shaking his large fluffy tail as he watched around the clearing. Most of the clan was still there even if most of them were called by the deputy he heard. Flicking his tail he looked at Scorpionskitter and walked to him, his eyes looked after Cheetahfang too as the spotted warrior was making his way to the apprentice's den as well "Good morning Scorpionskitter, Beepaw" he called out of the deputy and his apprentice "I heard you already organized a patrol, I didn't hear which of them, but I was wondering if you have anything to me to do this morning? There is plenty of prey in the forest I checked with Obsidianpaw" he decided to mention to the tom.

Daisythorn
|warrior, soon Queen - female - crush is open - apprentice is n/a | tags: Thistleface

She lightly rolled her eyes at the elder's words "Yeah, I sure hope not to be nursery material just yet, even if seeing my kits could be... interesting, still staying all days insoide the nursery or camp feels kind of boring..." she meowed with a flick of her tail as she looked the elders who were now focusing to the apprentice approving them. She took a look to the center of the entrance "At last it only lasted a few moons and then I was back to be a warrior..." she meowed to the elder as she started to walk past her to the little patrol the deputy was called to get out.

Batpaw
|apprentice - female - crush is open - a mentor is Cheetahfang | tags: Tigerpaw, Cheetahfang

The black she-cat flicked her ears, she was sleeping but was awakened by now. Her eyes narrowed to the Tigerpaw trying to wake her up or warn her of the warriors coming to pick them up "You know, Tigerpaw, there is so noisy that even a dead will wake up" she murmured under her breath with a light annoyance.
She yawned as she looked to see the few mentors there walking and picking their apprentices up, the only difference was Curlypaw as she didn't see her mentor Coalstar at the den yet. She stood up and shook her fur before looking at her mentor Cheetahfang "Morning Cheetahfang, Those all of the apprentices going to this patrol?" she questioned in surprise.

Walnut
|outsider - fox - male - crush is open | tags: Talon of Eagle

He sat down and looked at the cat with a surprised look on his face "What do you mean learning your language? I always understood cats...Is it weird? Well my parents always said there is something wrong with me and that I am a Failure of a fox..." he said with a sight. He listened to the cat talking his large fox ears moving as she spoke "Uh a tribe? Never heard, I thought wild cats only lived on clans..." he said then shook his head as he thought more "Oh, Is it risky for you to move on day times then? I guess a white cat at night times is risky too as you are sure show up very well... you sure have an itchy problem" he said.
He looked at the cat "Oh I am Walnut, who are you? I've heard you wildcats have very cool names" he said flicking his tail a little bit excited.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:32 am

OOC:
Is this still active?
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:09 am

OoC: I personally was waiting for MotherofGoblins to post, as they're playing the apprentice to Scorpionskitter.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:15 am

Have they ever even posted on here? I just went through here and checked and I think they might’ve abandoned this.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me