Forestclan RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Forestclan RP

Postby Babybel » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:15 pm

Forestclan

Members

toms; 7
    shecats; 8
    other; 2

LEADER

- [ squidstar || 37 moons || tall, black and (low) white cat with deep yellow-green eyes and a scar on the forehead || apprentice;; thrushpaw ]
    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DEPUTY

- [ mudcloud || 37 moons || he/him || thick furred dark brown and white tabby cat with chocolate brown eyes || apprentice;; open ]

MEDICINE CAT

- [ splashwhisker || 27 moons || he/him || lean, semi-long furred dark reddish brown and white tabby cat vibrant green eyes || apprentice;; breezepaw ]

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE

- [ breezepaw || 8 moons || she/her || sleek dark grey cat with bright green eyes ]

WARRIORS

- [ spidernose || 30 moons || he/him || tall, lanky black cat with a narrow head and orange eyes || apprentice;; open ]

- [ quietmouse || 27 moons || she/her || small, fluffy reddish brown tabby and white cat with droopy grey eyes || apprentice;; vinepaw ]

- [ flowerfur || 27 moons || she/her || sleek dark brown cat with yellow eyes || apprentice;; boulderpaw ]

- [ dawnfeather || 37 moons || she/her|| fluffy reddish-brown and white cat with grey/blue eyes || apprentice;; open ]

- [ waterlily || 14 moons || she/her || fluffy blue point burman cat with ocean blue eyes || apprentice;; open ]

- [ squirrelstep || 23 moons || he/they || a short furred white (van) and red tabby cat with a long tail and pale eyes || apprentice; open ]

- [ open ]

APPRENTICES

- [ thrushpaw || 8 moons || he/him || sleek brownish grey cat with darker ticking and dull brown eyes ]

- [ boulderpaw || 10 moons || he/him || large short yet thick furred solid dark grey cat with bright orange eyes ]

- [ vinepaw || 8 moons || he/they || pale silver and grey tabby with green eyes ]

- [ open ]

QUEENS

- [ rippleheart || 34 moons || she/her || lean light grey marble and white tabby cat with hazel-green eyes ]

- [ dolphinsong || 28 moons || she/her || small, silver-grey and white tabby cat with small ears and yellow eyes ]

- [ open ]

KITS (2/10)

- [ mallowkit || 4 moons || he/him || a sleek pale grey and white patched tabby kitten with wide orange eyes ]

- [ pebblekit || 4 moons || she/her || a grey and cream patched tabby kitten with mischievous brown eyes ]

- [ open ]

ELDERS

- [ open ]

ROGUES || LONERS

- [ burya || 17 moons || fluffy dark ginger and white patched tabby cat with yellow eyes ]

- [ open ]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Future names for Kits/Apprentices/Outsiders

thrushpaw --> thrushleap
    breezepaw --> breezepetal
    boulderpaw --> boulderfoot
    vinepaw --> vineswallow
    mallowkit --> mallowpaw --> mallowtail
    pebblekit --> pebblepaw --> pebblegaze

Mentors || Apprentices

squidstar || thrushpaw
    splashwhisker || breezepaw
    flowerfur || boulderpaw
    quietmouse || vinepaw

Crushes
    C1 💗 C2 [cat 1 likes cat 2]
    C1 💞 C2 [cat 1 and cat 2 like each other]

boulderpaw 💗 breezepaw
    dolphinsong 💗 splashwhisker

Mates || Ex-mates
    C1 ❤ C2 [cat 1 and cat 2 are mates]
    C1 💔 C2 [cat 1 and cat 2 are ex-mates]

info here

NPC Clan Characters

cranefoot [she]
    larkwing [she]
    sootpatch [tom]
    stonefang [tom]
    daisyfoot [she]
    hollowskip [unknown]

NPC Rogue/Loners

helios [tom]
    trixie [she]
    boris [tom]
    teddy [she]
    jupiter [they/them]

Babybel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forestclan RP

Postby TheMuddyCat » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:45 pm

Quietmouse the Warrior
gender; shecat
age; 27
apprentice; vinepaw
tags; splashwhisker, breezepaw

Soft rain fell against the large bramble den as the storm swept over the territory, the large grey clouds looming above the Forestclan camp; a small fluffy ginger and white shecat watched quietly with droopy grey eyes, contemplating whether to go back to bed or get the day started; going with the latter of the two the small shecat let out a sigh, plumy tail ficking behind her as she pushed out into the camp and veered to the left, passing the apprentices den, nursery and elders den on her way towards the Medicine cats den, curious if Splashwhisker or Breezepaw where awake "hello Splashwhisker, Breezepaw! Is anyone awake in here?" she called softly while stepping inside.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinfoil__hat.ttv » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:31 am

Lynx

The soft drizzling of rain echoed in Lynx's ears as she started to wake. The sounds of an empty forest surrounded her as she shook the rain off her pelt. Her downy soft fur was soaked and she started to shiver. All alone in the huge forest, she had no warmth to help her. Where am? she thought. She did not recognize the area around her and she had lost her mothers scent a few days before. She rose to her paws and began to wobble forward, not sure where she was or where she was going. She softly mewed as her legs shook from the cold.
Come click my dragon eggs! Help me hatch it!

Image Image Image Image

Pet's name: Fang /// '10 Halloween
tinfoil__hat.ttv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Oldfield Clover — Outskirts of Forestclan Territory

Postby botanyheart » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:38 am

Oldfield Clover
form
———

Oldfield Clover trotted through the forestry with a swift curtness in his step as a light drizzle dotted onto his pelt. His narrowed eyes, ignoring the rain, scanned the land in front of him. He was searching for the gnarled pine tree. His pine tree more like – he’s spent a good portion of his time on it’s huge branches, watching life wander by.

He shifted past bracken ferns and the wet, dripping shrubs before his paws touched the thick roots of his favorite white pine tree.
It towered over him, far past his head to grace the graying sky. Ignoring the wild ginger leaves that brushed his legs, he lept for the thick trunk, soaring through the air for a brief second. His claws hooked into the rough, wettened bark of the tree. The familiar scratchiness of the bark on his pawpads felt almost comforting. The ancient pine was his reliable rock amidst his loneliness roaming. He admired it, almost. One of the only good things in this ugly little world, he thought.

Oldfield grunted softly as he carefully manuevered his way up the tree. His white tail whipped wildly behind him as he moved, trying to balance himself as best as he could. With ease, he made it to his favorite spot.
With one final leap with his back legs, he reached a thick, higher branch. It barely shook with his weight, having likely lived through generations of animallife on its branches.

Giving himself a quick shake — his paws were all muddy now, lord — he settled down on his branch, letting one of his long, skinny legs hang down. The quiet noise of rainfall filled his ears. Thankfully, his thick white pelt was protected by thick pine-needle foliage on the younger branches high above the one he sat on.
Oldfield scanned the clearing not too far away, with muted, quiet interest. I wonder if the wolf-pups are out already.

As if on que, two fluffy heads poked out of a hollow den embedded in the forest-floor. One of their parents came out after it’s kits, watching wearily as they skittered in the grass like little bugs. Their jaws playfully snapped around falling droplets of rain. Oldfield watched, positively fascinated and almost envious.
Last edited by botanyheart on Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
botanyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:44 am

Squidstar - leader - male - crushing on! - Mentoring Thrushpaw - tags:

The mostly black tom walked out of the leader's den, yawning and scretching. Shaking his fur he looked around the somehow quiet camp, he didn't see many warriors there, but he didn't see his deputy either. Did Mudcloud already organize the morning patrols, he was not sure but it was still so early so maybe he was still sleeping. He didn't see his apprentice, but he was sure he did see Quietmouse disappear to the medicine cat's den when he got out of his den.

Waterlily - warrior - female - crushing on! - Mentoring! - tags: Lynx

The young warrior left the camp alone, she wanted to show to be a great warrior to her clan so she decided to hunt some prey to bring back to camp. She managed to catch mice and saw a squirrel, but the long-haired prey was too alert for her to surprise it. She shook her head in disappointment, sniffing the area for any other prey nearby, but instead, she scented something else the fresh scent of a cat. She knowed that her going to a possible hostile loner was risky, but she was too curious to see the stranger and it could be a good story to bring back to camp, that she chased a loner away from their lands, alone. She walked closer but stopped when heard a meowing and looked to the path where the sound was coming from before saw the moving small thing there "Oh hello there...kitten?!" she meowed as she got closer to the small thing.

Dolphinsong - queen - female - crushing on Splashwhisker - mentoring n/a - tags:

Shwe opened her eyes, watching her den mate Ripplehear and the kits for a moment, before taking a look at the den entrance. It was raining as the water was gathering into the small hole near the entrance and slowly getting into the nursery. She sighed as she was being told already that the hole needed to be fixed, as if there could be a flood or heavier rains they could be in danger because of that water going in.

Vinepaw - apprentice - genderfluid - crushing on! - apprentice to Quietmouse - tags:

Yawning the little tabby shook their fur a little bit as they stood up to sit at their warm nest. They took a few licks to the messy fur and paws, before looking around the apprentice's den. There was still very calm and quiet so they thought that it was still pretty early.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinfoil__hat.ttv » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:55 am

❆ Lynx ❆

❆ Loner ❆ She-cat ❆ 3 Moons ❆ Tags: WaterLily ❆ Mentions:-- ❆

❆ Location: Forest ❆ Mentor: N/A ❆ Crush: N/A ❆

The small kit slowly glanced up at the she-cat. Her legs were shaking from the cold and her pelt was caked with mud to the point you could not tell her true fur color. She mewed softly and wobbled over to the she-cat's legs, leaning against them hoping for a pinch of warmth. "Lost" she mewled back before sneezing a few times. Her nose was running and her eyes were near crusted shut. A few days in the cold for a full grown cat it wouldn't even bother them, but for a kit so young sickness can happen fast. She closed her eyes and soaked up what warmth she could.
Come click my dragon eggs! Help me hatch it!

Image Image Image Image

Pet's name: Fang /// '10 Halloween
tinfoil__hat.ttv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me