Riverclan [A Ressurection of Something Lost]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:53 am

• Frostwhisper •
warrior |
bio | tags: Daypaw | mentions: --

Frostwhisper stirred from his dreamless sleep, letting out a gentle sigh and dragging himself to his paws. He checked over his pelt quickly, removing a few little bits of moss. Making his way out of the den, he noticed much of the clan was already awake. He silently scolded himself for being so late. “There's no room for laziness here,” he told himself with a swift shake of his head. The sun warmed his pelt and he stretched, almost contemplating laying down and sleeping some more. But his eyes snapped open as he reminded himself once more that he must continue on with his day. Scanning the camp, he found no sign of his apprentice, Daypaw. While the young tom was usually up and ready at a decent time, Frostwhisper didn't blame him for wanting to sleep in a little later today. Peeking into the apprentices den, Frostwhisper settled his gaze on his apprentice's bright tabby pelt. “Daypaw, it's time for training,” he called gently. He admittedly felt bad for waking him, but things needed to be done. He retreated from the apprentices den quietly, hoping Daypaw would follow close behind.

• Turtlepaw •
apprentice |
bio | tags: Rainflame | mentions: Sleetstar

Running desperately, each paw that hit the ground sent a jolt through Turtlepaw. Her breath was harsh and uneven and her head was spinning, but she didn't dare look back. She began to slow, panic surging through her as whatever was chasing her began to catch up. The sky above her began to shrink while the forest expanded, cutting out any possible bit of light. In the darkness, her paw caught on a root and she fell. Her eyes squeezed shut, awaiting her fate...
Turtlepaw awoke with a gasp. Sitting up, she looked around wildly and took in the apprentices den. As she began to recognize where she was, her breathing slowed to a normal pace.
“What a weird dream,” she thought, shrugging it off the best that she could. She hopped to her paws and left the den, a shadow of uncertainty settling in the back of her mind. Her orange eyes darted around camp until they settled upon Rainflame. She opened her mouth to greet her mentor, but quickly closed it as she noticed the she-cat was in the middle of a conversation with the leader. Trying to stay patient, she shifted on her paws slightly, watching the two.

• Hyacinth •
kittypet |
bio | tags: open | mentions: --

Letting out a gentle yawn, Hyacinth awoke. Although she had the opportunity to sleep in late, she usually didn't. Her paws hit the floor gently as she made her way to the back door silently, careful not to wake her still sleeping housefolk. The sun was just barely making it's way above the horizon. Pushing her way out of her little door, she settled down in the tender grass. Her hazel gaze occasionally drifted to the fence surrounding her yard, but it sent a shiver down her spine, causing her to refocus on the rising sun. The thought of what lay beyond the safety of her home terrified her. Her eyes began to drift shut again as the daylight warmed her pelt.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Riverclan [A Ressurection of Something Lost]

Postby cryptpuppy » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:37 am

ᴋᴏɪʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ
    a calico tom with green eyes ✿ medicine cat ✿ tags: creamflower ✿ camp
The orange, black, and white tom stretched his limbs as he groggily woke up from his nap, blinking away the peaceful sleep he had been blessed with by starclan. He took a moment to tame the fur along his legs and chest, preening himself to look presentable to his newly found clan. Just thinking about experience clan life and fulfilling his duty given to him by sleetstar and their ancestors swelled his heart with both joy and anxiety, a soft huff leaving his jaws. As Koiblossom shrugged off the tension he left the medicine cat den, his tail brushed the top of the entrance, pale green eyes scanning the surroundings of the center of the camp. His eyes landed on Creamflower and he nodded to himself, she seemed friendly enough.

His ears burned for a moment with embarrassment as he thought over the idea of stammering and making a fool of himself trying to interact with the molly and he gave himself a swift shake before padding over. He picked up a small mouse on the way, his tail swaying nervously behind him before he set the mouse down a few pawsteps away from the brown and cream she-cat, asking silent permission to eat with her. Koiblossom cleared his throat and ran his paws over his ears as he sat, looking away from Creamflower.

"Do you...mind if I share a meal with you? I'm new to this whole, uhm, 'group stuff' and I'm not too sure about who wants company." He spoke slowly so he wouldn't stumble over his words, relaxing as he finished his sentence, looking at her confidently.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:09 am

Creamflower looks over to see Koiblossom padding towards her and asking to join her, smiling. "Hello Koiblossom!" she greeted warmly. "You are more than welcome to join me!" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
Last edited by Animals65 on Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinfoil__hat.ttv » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:26 am

❆ Lynx ❆

❆ Loner ❆ She-cat ❆ 3 Moons ❆ Tags: Open ❆ Mentions:-- ❆

❆ Location: Rivers Edge ❆ Mentor: N/A ❆ Crush: N/A ❆

The soft sounds of the river echoed in Lynx's ears as she started to wake. The sounds of an empty forest surrounded her as she shook the rain off her pelt. Her downy soft fur was soaked and she started to shiver. All alone in the huge forest, she had no warmth to help her. Where am? she thought. She did not recognize the area around her and she had lost her mothers scent a few days before. She rose to her paws and began to wobble forward, not sure where she was or where she was going. She softly mewed as her legs shook from the cold. She remembered her mothers words about not straying too far, and now she understands why.
tinfoil__hat.ttv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rainflame (002)

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:08 am

𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
    deputy. a jet black, blue-eyed molly with a white tail tip. 25 moons
    tags: sleetstar, turtlepaw

the molly regarded the white tom's words with a irritated flick of her ear, frustration surfacing in her bright gaze. it was foolish, in hr mind, to disregard the dogs so easily. they had claimed the lives of previous thunderclan cat's lives and the fact she could hear their howls at the edges of the territory, concerned her.

"i'll keep monitoring it." she says with a sharp flick of her dark tail as she trails away from sleetstar. while moving away, she nearly stumbles over a familiar calico and white flash of fur.

"turtlepaw!" rainflame exclaims, her gaze softening as she looks over her apprentice. "have you eaten yet? if not we can go hunting. i found a rabbit near thunderclan earlier but it's best not to stray so far from our camp for prey." with a dip of her head to lick a stripe at her chest, the molly adds, "we should probably patrol the border. i've been smelling more rogues and loners in the area."
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:01 am

𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠

ginger and white she cat with yellow eyes / tags: creamflower, koiblossom / warrior / 23 moons / crush: open / location: camp

birdcreek yawned, stretching then grooming her fur a bit before heading out to the fresh kill pile. there were a couple cats there, and she was eager to hopefully make some friends. joining this newly formed river clan was a new experience, since she had been a loner with her mother before all of this. the loner life didn’t exactly fit her though, so when her mother finally became to old to travel anymore, she passed. birdcreek took a deep breath and trotted over to the fresh kill pile. “hello! mind if i join? i’m starving-“
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:36 am

❆ Sleetstar ❆
❆ Tom ❆ 30 Moons ❆ Leader ❆ 9/9 Lives ❆
❆ Location: Outside Leader's Den ❆ Tags: Koiblossom (mentioned), open ❆ Apprentice: N/A ❆ Crush: Open ❆

Sleetstar sighed as his deputy walked away. . . she wasn't very good about speaking to him, and he wasn't very happy about how she was handling his words. He'd have to think hard about replacing her if this behavior continued. The large tom stood up, shaking his fur out. He looked around camp for a brief moment, looking for Koiblossom. He spotted the medicine cat sitting with Creamflower and Birdcreek. He was going to speak with his medicine cat, especially regarding the Rainflame situation, but he didn't want to interrupt a moment between new clanmates, especially when everyone was still trying to get settled and get to know one another. Sleetstar sat back down, pondering what he wanted to do. He did have a ceremony for Leopardpaw he needed to handle, but he wanted to speak with Koiblossom first. The tom shook his head, digging his claws into the dirt. He made eye contact with Koiblossom, flicking his tail for the tom to come over to him when he got a moment. Hopefully he'll understand I need to speak with him. The leader thought, curling his tail around his paws and letting out another, anxiety filled sigh.

❀ Poppywisp ❀
❀ She-Cat ❀ 24 Moons ❀ Warrior ❀
❀ Location: Outside Warrior's Den ❀ Tags: Open ❀ Apprentice: Leopardpaw ❀ Crush: N/A ❀

Poppywisp had been awake for a while, she just didn't feel like moving. It was weird to be away from her sister, Rose, who hadn't wanted to join the clan right away. Even though it had been multiple moons since then, it still felt wrong waking up to an empty nest. She had her sister had been joined at the hip since birth, and did quite literally everything together. But something had called her to join the forming Riverclan, and she guessed her sister hadn't felt the same way. It wasn't as if they had been forbidden from seeing one another, in fact, Sleetstar encouraged to whole clan to keep in touch with their families and friends, knowing that it would be hard for everyone to leave what they were so used to. Poppywisp finally picked her head up, debating on if she actually wanted to get up or not. Rainflame, the deputy, would be getting up soon, or perhaps she was already up and Poppywisp just hadn't noticed her leave. The she-cat gave a stretch of her front paws before finally padding out of the den into the dim, cloudy sunlight.

☀ Daypaw ☀
☀ Tom ☀ 10 Moons ☀ Apprentice ☀
☀ Location: Apprentice's Den ☀ Tags: Open ☀ Mentor: Frostwhisper ☀ Crush: N/A ☀

Daypaw had slept soundly all night, dreaming of hunting any piece of prey he could get his paws on and making Frostwhisper proud of him. All he wanted was to be a strong warrior, to make his parents and siblings, who hadn't joined the clan, proud. They were proud of him for following what he wanted to do, and promised to support him, which they had been. He purred in his sleep, his paws churning as if he were running after a mouse. With a start, Daypaw's eyes flickered open and he jolted up, his mouth filled with saliva. "Mouse-dung! I could have sworn that was real." He hissed, shuffling his paws. He thought he could still taste the mouse in his jaws, but alas it had just been a dream. The yellow tom shook his fur out, and laid back down, deciding to get more sleep before Frostwhisper came and found him for training, even though he was really ready to get out there and start whatever Frostwhisper had for him today, he also felt like he needed more sleep so he figured Frostwhisper could come find him for once instead of the other way around.

↞ Distantbark ↞
↞ She-cat ↞ 42 Moons ↞ Warrior ↞
↞ Location: Camp ↞ Tags: Open ↞ Apprentice: Sunpaw ↞ Crush: N/A ↞

Distantbark had been up since before the sun, much like always. She had gone on a small walk early in the morning, awaiting the rest of the clan to start stirring. She didn't want to wake her apprentice, Sunpaw, instead wanting time to herself. Sunpaw reminded her too much of her own child, a daughter she had named Hound. Hound had been left behind, along with Distantbark's former mate, a kittypet named Puffer. She didn't want much to do with them, and had even forbid Hound from following her to Riverclan, despite the young she-cat's protests and Puffer's pleading for her to stay and remain a family. Distantbark didn't even blink an eye at the thought, instead focusing on the camp around her. Everyone else seemed to be rising and leaving the dens, she noted Sleetstar leave his den and settle outside in, likely to watch everyone else rise and make sure everything was alright and going smoothly.

➼ Lizard ➼
➼ Tom ➼ 24 Moons ➼ Loner ➼
➼ Location: Near the River ➼ Tags: Lynx ➼ Crush: N/A ➼

Lizard walked along the river's bank, letting the water lap over his paws. Despite it being cold, he didn't really mind, nor did he mind the mud and muck getting between his toes. The grey tom happily hummed a tune as he walked, unsure of where he was going, but not minding just travelling for a while to see where he might end up. Amidst his own thoughts, he heard a small mewl which caught his attention. The tom stopped, ears perking as he strained to hear the sound again. He opened his jaws, scenting an unfamiliar smell, that seemed like another cat, and a young one at that. He heard the mewl again, and this time he followed the noise, coming upon a small kitten, no older than three months old, seemingly lost and separated from her parents. "Hey kit, are you lost?" The tom asked, gentleness lacing his voice as he spoke to the young she-cat.

☾ Velvet ☾
☾ She-cat ☾ 18 Moons ☾ Rogue ☾
☾ Location: Twoleg place ☾ Tags: Hyacinth ☾ Crush: N/A ☾

Velvet had been wandering the area, happening upon the Twoleg place a bit away from the forest and the river. She lashed her tail as she walked, looking around for anything that might be interesting or fun to do. She had been bored lately, and was hoping for something to do. That's when she spotted a pale brown and white kittypet lounging in her twoleg's garden. Velvet hopped up onto the fence, watching for a moment before sitting down and looking directly at the kittypet. "Hey, what are you doing, kittypet? Don't you have anything better to do than lounge around and be lazy?" She asked, rolling her shoulders and curling her tail around her paws. Velvet never liked kittypets, and how they lived their soft, comfortable lives while cats like her roamed the streets, fighting for their every meal and even a small amount of shelter, so it seemed fun to heckle this kittypet for a while, at least until she got bored again and decided to wander off back into the forest, maybe to find that 'clan' she had heard of a while ago.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cryptpuppy » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:27 pm

✿ ᴋᴏɪʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍ
    a calico tom with green eyes ✿ medicine cat ✿ tags: sleetstar, vaguely creamflower and birdcreek ✿ camp
Koiblossom smiled at Creamflower, greatful for the welcoming nature of the she-cat, relaxing down into a crouch as he ate, tail flicking happily behind him. He could definitely get used to this life, however many hardships they'd have to face together. The tom's gaze moved up as he heard a soft voice, sitting up slightly taller and nodding, gesturing with a paw towards the prey pile.

"Please, take what you'd like!" His greeting was interrupted as he noticed Sleetstar's gaze, ear flicking nervously before he coughed lightly to clear his throat and rose to his paws as he finished his meal. "Er, it looks like my attention is needed elsewhere though, the duty of a medicine cat is never done!" He joked lightly at the end to ease their minds, making his way over to Sleetstar, starting to grow more serious in nature. Speaking to the clan leader was never an easy feat in his mind, but he knew the tom was going through so much on his own with everything going on. He nodded to himself mentally, he would never have the courage to lead a group of cats such as this even if starclan's wishes were goading him on.

"Hello, Sleetstar, how's your morning going?" The calico tom greeted the other, dipping his head respectfully before speaking, relaxing his shoulders and looking at the tom earnestly. He hoped his presence and thoughts could potentially put his leader's mind at ease.
cryptpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:08 pm

Creamflower watches Koiblossom get up to go speak with Sleetstar, nodding in agreement. "I don't doubt that!" she said. She turns to see Birdcreek joining them and smiles. "Go ahead and grab something to eat!" she replied. "The fresh-kill pile will get refilled eventually!"
Last edited by Animals65 on Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinfoil__hat.ttv » Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:31 am

❆ Lynx ❆

❆ Loner ❆ She-cat ❆ 3 Moons ❆ Tags: Lizard ❆ Mentions:-- ❆

❆ Location: Rivers Edge ❆ Mentor: N/A ❆ Crush: N/A ❆

The small kit slowly glanced up at the tom. Her legs were shaking from the cold and her pelt was caked with mud to the point you could not tell her true fur color. She mewed softly and wobbled over to the toms legs, leaning against them hoping for a pinch of warmth. "Lost" she repeated back before sneezing a few times. Her nose was running and her eyes were near crusted shut. A few days in the cold for a full grown cat it wouldn't even bother them, but for a kit so young sickness can happen fast. She closed her eyes and soaked up what warmth she could.
Come click my dragon eggs! Help me hatch it!

Image Image Image Image

Pet's name: Fang /// '10 Halloween
tinfoil__hat.ttv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me