Riverclan [A Ressurection of Something Lost]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Riverclan [A Ressurection of Something Lost]

Postby angeleyes. » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:17 am

𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠
    ginger and white she cat with yellow eyes / tags: creamflower, koiblossom (mentions sleetstar) / warrior / 23 moons / crush: open / location: camp

birdcreek nodded as the medicine cat left to see their leader. sleetstar looked anxious, as always. maybe she would stop by his den for a bit later to get to know him better. turning to creamflower she smiled and nodded. “i’m sure it’ll only get busier as time goes on. maybe once we start having kits the camp will be more alive! right now it seems as cats are doing a bit of their own thing..but im sure things will go on for the better.” birdcreek padded forwards a little and grabbed a fish for herself, taking small bites. her gaze wandered towards sleetstar and koiblossom once more. she couldn’t help but wonder what the two had to discuss. i’m sure its normal clan things. and sleetstar is a good leader. if there was something serious he’d tell us. she decided not to worry for now and went back to savoring the fish.

ʙʀᴀɴᴄʜᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    white and grey striped tabby with blue eyes / tags: open( mentions sleetstar)/ warrior / 28 moons / crush: open / location: border

branchwhisker tensed, freezing in the open. his eyes darted from side to side, looking for danger. a flock of birds flew up in front of him, and he relaxed a bit. the lake was calm. maybe he would go hunting later. i should get back to camp..i’m finished patrolling anyways. i’ll report back and let sleetstar know everything’s okay. besides those dogs someone mentioned. but he said they weren’t a threat, so i’ll drop it. branchwhisker inhaled and shook himself a bit before turning around to head back to camp. leafbare was approaching, and he could feel it in the ground. the mornings were getting chilly. shivering a bit, he picked up his pace, eager to get back to camp and maybe eat something.
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:09 am

❆ Sleetstar ❆
❆ Tom ❆ 30 Moons ❆ Leader ❆ 9/9 Lives ❆
❆ Location: Outside Leader's Den ❆ Tags: Koiblossom, open ❆ Apprentice: N/A ❆ Crush: Open ❆

Sleetstar relaxed a little as Koiblossom approached, knowing now would be the time he'd get the best advice on what to do about Rainflame, as well as be able to ask about any signs from Starclan. "I'm doing as well as I can be, I suppose." The tom mewed, curling his tail tighter around his paws. "And yourself, Koiblossom?" He asked, staying quiet for a moment so the medicine cat could answer. He let out another heavy sigh, something he seemed to be doing a lot recently, before speaking up once more, "I am going to chose a new deputy. Rainflame is questioning my choices and. . . it seems as if she doesn't agree with me as leader. I need someone who can support me choices, but question where needed, however she's questioning every choice I make." He mewed, looking at the medicine cat with concern in his gaze. "Am I making the right choice in your opinion? Have you gotten any signs from Starclan. . about this, or anything else that might guide our way?" He had been praying to Starclan since the day they made him leader, but in the past moon they hadn't spoken to him, not a lick of any advice or reassuring words like they had been doing, he only hoped Koiblossom was fairing better than he was.

[center]❀ Poppywisp ❀
❀ She-Cat ❀ 24 Moons ❀ Warrior ❀
❀ Location: Outside Warrior's Den ❀ Tags: Open ❀ Apprentice: Leopardpaw ❀ Crush: N/A ❀

Poppywisp had been awake for a while, she just didn't feel like moving. It was weird to be away from her sister, Rose, who hadn't wanted to join the clan right away. Even though it had been multiple moons since then, it still felt wrong waking up to an empty nest. She had her sister had been joined at the hip since birth, and did quite literally everything together. But something had called her to join the forming Riverclan, and she guessed her sister hadn't felt the same way. It wasn't as if they had been forbidden from seeing one another, in fact, Sleetstar encouraged to whole clan to keep in touch with their families and friends, knowing that it would be hard for everyone to leave what they were so used to. Poppywisp finally picked her head up, debating on if she actually wanted to get up or not. Rainflame, the deputy, would be getting up soon, or perhaps she was already up and Poppywisp just hadn't noticed her leave. The she-cat gave a stretch of her front paws before finally padding out of the den into the dim, cloudy sunlight.

☀ Daypaw ☀
☀ Tom ☀ 10 Moons ☀ Apprentice ☀
☀ Location: Apprentice's Den ☀ Tags: Open ☀ Mentor: Frostwhisper ☀ Crush: N/A ☀

Daypaw had slept soundly all night, dreaming of hunting any piece of prey he could get his paws on and making Frostwhisper proud of him. All he wanted was to be a strong warrior, to make his parents and siblings, who hadn't joined the clan, proud. They were proud of him for following what he wanted to do, and promised to support him, which they had been. He purred in his sleep, his paws churning as if he were running after a mouse. With a start, Daypaw's eyes flickered open and he jolted up, his mouth filled with saliva. "Mouse-dung! I could have sworn that was real." He hissed, shuffling his paws. He thought he could still taste the mouse in his jaws, but alas it had just been a dream. The yellow tom shook his fur out, and laid back down, deciding to get more sleep before Frostwhisper came and found him for training, even though he was really ready to get out there and start whatever Frostwhisper had for him today, he also felt like he needed more sleep so he figured Frostwhisper could come find him for once instead of the other way around.

↞ Distantbark ↞
↞ She-cat ↞ 42 Moons ↞ Warrior ↞
↞ Location: Camp ↞ Tags: Open ↞ Apprentice: Sunpaw ↞ Crush: N/A ↞

Distantbark had been up since before the sun, much like always. She had gone on a small walk early in the morning, awaiting the rest of the clan to start stirring. She didn't want to wake her apprentice, Sunpaw, instead wanting time to herself. Sunpaw reminded her too much of her own child, a daughter she had named Hound. Hound had been left behind, along with Distantbark's former mate, a kittypet named Puffer. She didn't want much to do with them, and had even forbid Hound from following her to Riverclan, despite the young she-cat's protests and Puffer's pleading for her to stay and remain a family. Distantbark didn't even blink an eye at the thought, instead focusing on the camp around her. Everyone else seemed to be rising and leaving the dens, she noted Sleetstar leave his den and settle outside in, likely to watch everyone else rise and make sure everything was alright and going smoothly.

➼ Lizard ➼
➼ Tom ➼ 24 Moons ➼ Loner ➼
➼ Location: Near the River ➼ Tags: Lynx ➼ Crush: N/A ➼

Lizard blinked as the poor kitten, taking his paw and pulling her closer. He made up his mind right then and there, he'd take her to the clan he'd heard about recently. They were looking for members, at least that was what he heard, and this poor kit needed some help, much more than he could offer, especially since she seemed to be getting sick. "Alright kit, how about a badger ride?" He asked, before lifting her onto his back. "Hold on tight, we're in for a journey!" Determination laced his voice, and he began the trek to where the rumors of Riverclan's territory was.

☾ Velvet ☾
☾ She-cat ☾ 18 Moons ☾ Rogue ☾
☾ Location: Twoleg place ☾ Tags: Hyacinth ☾ Crush: N/A ☾

Velvet had been wandering the area, happening upon the Twoleg place a bit away from the forest and the river. She lashed her tail as she walked, looking around for anything that might be interesting or fun to do. She had been bored lately, and was hoping for something to do. That's when she spotted a pale brown and white kittypet lounging in her twoleg's garden. Velvet hopped up onto the fence, watching for a moment before sitting down and looking directly at the kittypet. "Hey, what are you doing, kittypet? Don't you have anything better to do than lounge around and be lazy?" She asked, rolling her shoulders and curling her tail around her paws. Velvet never liked kittypets, and how they lived their soft, comfortable lives while cats like her roamed the streets, fighting for their every meal and even a small amount of shelter, so it seemed fun to heckle this kittypet for a while, at least until she got bored again and decided to wander off back into the forest, maybe to find that 'clan' she had heard of a while ago.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:45 pm

• Frostwhisper •
warrior |
bio | tags: Daypaw | mentions: --

Frostwhisper stirred from his dreamless sleep, letting out a gentle sigh and dragging himself to his paws. He checked over his pelt quickly, removing a few little bits of moss. Making his way out of the den, he noticed much of the clan was already awake. He silently scolded himself for being so late. “There's no room for laziness here,” he told himself with a swift shake of his head. The sun warmed his pelt and he stretched, almost contemplating laying down and sleeping some more. But his eyes snapped open as he reminded himself once more that he must continue on with his day. Scanning the camp, he found no sign of his apprentice, Daypaw. While the young tom was usually up and ready at a decent time, Frostwhisper didn't blame him for wanting to sleep in a little later today. Peeking into the apprentices den, Frostwhisper settled his gaze on his apprentice's bright tabby pelt. “Daypaw, it's time for training,” he called gently. He admittedly felt bad for waking him, but things needed to be done. He retreated from the apprentices den quietly, hoping Daypaw would follow close behind.

• Turtlepaw •
apprentice |
bio | tags: open | mentions: Sleetstar, Koiblossom

Sitting near the entrance to the apprentices den, Turtlepaw scanned the camp. She had gotten bored while watching her mentor speak with Sleetstar, so she wandered off. Her eyes focused on Sleetstar speaking with Koiblossom nearby, and she tried to hear what they were saying. Unfortunately she was just a little too far away, and only caught a few words here and there. Suddenly embarrassed, she tilted her head down and stared at the ground. “I shouldn’t be listening in on others conversations,” she thought, twitching her ears.

• Hyacinth •
kittypet |
bio | tags: Velvet | mentions: --

Soaking in the sun, Hyacinth didn’t hear the rogue jump up onto her fence. But she was startled to her paws when Velvet spoke to her. “I-I… Uhm…”she stuttered, looking at the she-cat with wide eyes. Shaking slightly, she took a deep breath. “W-what else am I supposed to do?” she finally spoke, avoiding eye contact with Velvet. She wasn’t sure where this cat was from, or why she was asking such a thing. Isn’t that all you’re supposed to do? She couldn’t even imagine what other options there were.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:58 pm

Creamflower takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste. After swallowing it, she looks at Birdcreek. "Any idea what you're going to do today?" she asked.
Last edited by Animals65 on Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tinfoil__hat.ttv » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:54 am

❆ Lynx ❆

❆ Loner ❆ She-cat ❆ 3 Moons ❆ Tags: Lizard ❆ Mentions:-- ❆

❆ Location: Rivers Edge ❆ Mentor: N/A ❆ Crush: N/A ❆

She small kit nodded softly before the tom lifted her to his back. She sneezed quietly and gently dug her tiny claws into his fur to keep from falling off. The tom was very warm to her and she was thankful for the warmth she was able to soak up. "Thank" she mewed softly. Closing her eyes she drifted off while on his back. The warmth made her realize just how bone tired she was, even with the small amounts of sleep she has been able to get. She hasn't been warm in days.
Come click my dragon eggs! Help me hatch it!

Image Image Image Image

Pet's name: Fang /// '10 Halloween
tinfoil__hat.ttv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:46 am

𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙠
    ginger and white she cat with yellow eyes / tags: creamflower / warrior / 23 moons / crush: open / location: camp

“Hmm,, well i was thinking of taking a walk or something around the territory sometime today. If no one needs me, of course. Maybe i’ll go hunting. The fresh kill pile could always be bigger. Besides, I took from it, I’m able bodied enough to refill it.”
She gave a purr and whisked her tail, finishing the fish. “you’re welcome to accompany me if you want, creamflower. I’m always glad to have company.

ʙʀᴀɴᴄʜᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
white and grey striped tabby with blue eyes / tags: open( mentions sleetstar)/ warrior / 28 moons / crush: open / location: border

branchwhisker tensed, freezing in the open. his eyes darted from side to side, looking for danger. a flock of birds flew up in front of him, and he relaxed a bit. the lake was calm. maybe he would go hunting later. i should get back to camp..i’m finished patrolling anyways. i’ll report back and let sleetstar know everything’s okay. besides those dogs someone mentioned. but he said they weren’t a threat, so i’ll drop it. branchwhisker inhaled and shook himself a bit before turning around to head back to camp. leafbare was approaching, and he could feel it in the ground. the mornings were getting chilly. shivering a bit, he picked up his pace, eager to get back to camp and maybe eat something.
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:52 pm

Creamflower shrugs, unsure on what her day is going to be like. "Well," she said. "It depends on what I'm needed for today of course. I could be sent on a separate patrol for something different."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:26 pm

❆ Sleetstar ❆
❆ Tom ❆ 30 Moons ❆ Leader ❆ 9/9 Lives ❆
❆ Location: Outside Leader's Den ❆ Tags: Koiblossom, open ❆ Apprentice: N/A ❆ Crush: Open ❆

Sleetstar relaxed a little as Koiblossom approached, knowing now would be the time he'd get the best advice on what to do about Rainflame, as well as be able to ask about any signs from Starclan. "I'm doing as well as I can be, I suppose." The tom mewed, curling his tail tighter around his paws. "And yourself, Koiblossom?" He asked, staying quiet for a moment so the medicine cat could answer. He let out another heavy sigh, something he seemed to be doing a lot recently, before speaking up once more, "I am going to chose a new deputy. Rainflame is questioning my choices and. . . it seems as if she doesn't agree with me as leader. I need someone who can support me choices, but question where needed, however she's questioning every choice I make." He mewed, looking at the medicine cat with concern in his gaze. "Am I making the right choice in your opinion? Have you gotten any signs from Starclan. . about this, or anything else that might guide our way?" He had been praying to Starclan since the day they made him leader, but in the past moon they hadn't spoken to him, not a lick of any advice or reassuring words like they had been doing, he only hoped Koiblossom was fairing better than he was.

[center]❀ Poppywisp ❀
❀ She-Cat ❀ 24 Moons ❀ Warrior ❀
❀ Location: Outside Warrior's Den ❀ Tags: Open ❀ Apprentice: N/A ❀ Crush: N/A ❀

Poppywisp had been awake for a while, she just didn't feel like moving. It was weird to be away from her sister, Rose, who hadn't wanted to join the clan right away. Even though it had been multiple moons since then, it still felt wrong waking up to an empty nest. She had her sister had been joined at the hip since birth, and did quite literally everything together. But something had called her to join the forming Riverclan, and she guessed her sister hadn't felt the same way. It wasn't as if they had been forbidden from seeing one another, in fact, Sleetstar encouraged to whole clan to keep in touch with their families and friends, knowing that it would be hard for everyone to leave what they were so used to. Poppywisp finally picked her head up, debating on if she actually wanted to get up or not. Rainflame, the deputy, would be getting up soon, or perhaps she was already up and Poppywisp just hadn't noticed her leave. The she-cat gave a stretch of her front paws before finally padding out of the den into the dim, cloudy sunlight.

☀ Daypaw ☀
☀ Tom ☀ 10 Moons ☀ Apprentice ☀
☀ Location: Camp ☀ Tags: Frostwhisper ☀ Mentor: Frostwhisper ☀ Crush: N/A ☀

Daypaw yawned as he heard Frostwhisper's voice. The tom slowly pulled himself out of his nest and padded out of the den, shaking the bits of moss out of his pelt. "I'm up, I'm up." He mewed as he approached his mentor, giving the tom a small smile in greeting. "Thanks for letting me sleep a little longer than usual, Frostwhisper." The young tom cat mewed as he stopped in front of the older tom. He was all ready for training, and was honestly excited for it. It was nice to be in the clan, and he liked being able to learn from other cats that weren't his family members. "What are we going to do today? I hope it's battle practice with Turtlepaw!" He mewed excitedly, seemingly bouncing on his paws.

↞ Distantbark ↞
↞ She-cat ↞ 42 Moons ↞ Warrior ↞
↞ Location: Camp ↞ Tags: Open ↞ Apprentice: N/A ↞ Crush: N/A ↞

Distantbark had been up since before the sun, much like always. She had gone on a small walk early in the morning, awaiting the rest of the clan to start stirring. She didn't want to wake her apprentice, Sunpaw, instead wanting time to herself. Sunpaw reminded her too much of her own child, a daughter she had named Hound. Hound had been left behind, along with Distantbark's former mate, a kittypet named Puffer. She didn't want much to do with them, and had even forbid Hound from following her to Riverclan, despite the young she-cat's protests and Puffer's pleading for her to stay and remain a family. Distantbark didn't even blink an eye at the thought, instead focusing on the camp around her. Everyone else seemed to be rising and leaving the dens, she noted Sleetstar leave his den and settle outside in, likely to watch everyone else rise and make sure everything was alright and going smoothly.

➼ Lizard ➼
➼ Tom ➼ 24 Moons ➼ Loner ➼
➼ Location: Near the River ➼ Tags: Lynx ➼ Crush: N/A ➼

Lizard kept quiet as he walked along the river, hoping he was going in the right direction. He had heard of Riverclan only recently, and had just learned the way to their camp, so he hoped he was going the right way. The kitten on his back needed help, and he planned to give it to her as soon as he could, and that meant getting to the clan's camp as fast as possible. He did know that they had a healer there, it was a rumor going around the loners and rogues that they did, and Lizard believed it to be true, and hopefully this cat would know how to help this kitten.

☾ Velvet ☾
☾ She-cat ☾ 18 Moons ☾ Rogue ☾
☾ Location: Twoleg place ☾ Tags: Hyacinth ☾ Crush: N/A ☾

Velvet scoffed, rolling her eyes. "No way! Cats are supposed to be free, out hunting and exploring the area, not just rolling around in some stuffy two-leg garden." She mewed, her eyes narrowing at the kittypet. "You do know how to hunt, don't you? You're not that much of a beebrain, right?" She asked, her voice and tone a bit harsh. She knew this kittypet likely didn't know how to hunt, and was just asking to use it as an excuse to heckle her a bit more.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:39 pm

Creamflower shrugs, unsure on what her day is going to be like. "Well," she said. "It depends on what I'm needed for today of course. I could be sent on a separate patrol for something different."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me