CliffClan Rising - Open and Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

CliffClan Rising - Open and Accepting!

Postby DannyPoke » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:37 am

These woods have long been abandoned...

Long ago, the forest was filled with cats from all walks of life, living in small communities known as Clans. Despite occassional skirmishes and harsh cold seasons, it was a comfortable life.

But nothing good lasts forever.

Many factors contributed to the fall of the Clans, but an outbreak of a serious illness in the dead of leafbare was the final blow. The few remaining cats splintered off to either live alone or with twolegs, and the clans were no more.

A message in a dream

You've been having the same dream every night for a week or so. A beautiful, lush clearing rich with the scents of prey, and a cat with a pelt of stars. "You have to go." The starry cat begs, his eyes clouded with grief. "Please. Save the what remains of my Clan."
Last edited by DannyPoke on Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
DannyPoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Details

Postby DannyPoke » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:55 am

Kittypets, loners, rogues. These cats have recieved a desperate message in their dreams from a StarClan cat, begging them to save his Clan. While many brush it off as a nightmare, a select few find themselves with the urge to heed the call and escape to the forest. The wilderness belongs to cats, and the time to restore the Clans is now.

Rules
    General RP rules
    Max 4 characters per person
    Each post should be at least two sentences. No "Yes." She said. types of posts
    Discussions and forms should stay on the
    discussion post
    Diversity is welcome and encouraged
    Due to the nature of CliffClan being made up of cats from all over, this RP will always be accepting
Last edited by DannyPoke on Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
DannyPoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CliffClan

Postby DannyPoke » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:08 am

CliffClan's territory spans a wide stretch of forest, with no other Clans to contend with. Their camp rests on a shallow rocky cliff and the ground below it, with dens built in natural gaps and crevices between rocks. Prey such as mice, voles, squirrels and birds are abundant.

Allegiances

Leader
N/A

Deputy
N/A

Medicine cat
N/A

Warriors
N/A

Apprentices

Queens
N/A

Elders
N/A

Cats Outside the Clan
Marshmallow Fluff - Huge, fluffy white she-cat, pregnant with kits
Beanie - Small black tom with one white spot on his lower lip and one on the tip of his tail
Pumpkin - Sleek black she-cat with orange eyes
Ember - Small grey tom with a striking red tail
Hazel - Speckled golden she-cat with white paws and tail, has one green eye and one blue
Oscar - Overweight grey tom with green eyes
Queen Catherine - White long-haired Angora with green eyes
Christine - Flame-point Siamese with blue eyes
Majesty - Dark brown Siamese with blue eyes
Cinderella - Dark grey Siamese with blue eyes
Sweet - Young white she-cat with brown patches
Falcon - White she-cat with black splotches

Season: Newleaf
Clan Status: Nonexistant
Fresh-kill pile: Nonexistant
Arc: A Message in a Dream
Last edited by DannyPoke on Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DannyPoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CliffClan Rising - Open and Accepting!

Postby DannyPoke » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:57 am

Marshmallow Fluff

Marshmallow Fluff's head shot up from sleep. She'd been having the same dream for a few days now, and it was beginning to nag at her. A lot of things were beginning to nag at her, honestly. She was getting fatter by the day, meaning it'd soon be impossible to disguise that she was pregnant. Her kits' father hadn't made him seen in nearly half a moon, since she'd told him she was pregnant. The big white she-cat swished her tail in disgust as she trotted over to the bowls where the three other cats she lived with were already eating.

"You looked like you were having a bad dream. All thrashing about and making noises." Joey, the oldest of the group, noted. "Come have breakfast. It'll settle you down."

"Right..." She took her place between Joey and his brother Darling to happily munch down on her wet food.

Darling gave her a knowing glance. "Have you seen the neighbours' new kitten yet?" He asked. "They've been playing with him out in the garden. Sweet little thing."

Marshmallow knew he knew, but didn't let it show. "I'll go introduce myself if you think it's so important." She finished off her last few mouthfuls and trotted towards the back door, noting with a sigh that it was getting harder to fit through the cat flap she used to dive through with ease. Thankfully she was still agile enough to jump up onto the fence, but she could tell that she'd be too heavy for that sooner rather than later.

Beanie

"Oh, look, it's one of the neighbours' cats!" Beanie's twoleg kit pointed up to the fence and the kitten's eyes followed. There was a giant white cat staring down at him! She hopped down and approached to give him a little sniff.

"Ah, you're younger than I expected." She noted, laying so she was on his level. "I'm Marshmallow Fluff from next door. What's your name, little one?"

"I'm Beanie!" He chirped, sniffing her right back, then leaping back to paw at the ground. "It's nice to meet you! Wanna play?"

Marshmallow Fluff squinted at him affectionately. "I'll do my best, but I'm a little tired. I'm pregnant with kits, see, and I've been having bad dreams."

"Oh, me too! Uh, bad dreams. I'm not having any kits. I think? I dunno, actually!" Beanie's front paws tapped at the ground. "But I have been having dreams about a weird cat! He tells me to go into the forest and save his clan? I dunno what a clan is, and I think I'm too small to save anything..."

The white she-cat's eyes widened. "That's the same dream I've been having." She told him gently. "If someone else has been having it, then..."

"Then maybe it's real." Beanie concluded. "Maybe we should go to the forest!"

Marshmallow Fluff frowned. "I'm not sure that's a good idea. You're very young, and I'll be having kits soon-"

"But if we're both having this dream, then maybe we should at least try! Even just once!" The kitten insisted. "Someone could be in danger! Please?"

"...Alright. I'll come back later tonight, and we can look into the forest. If anything dangerous happens, we come right home."
DannyPoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jun1perb3rry » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:02 am

Ember

Ember would blink his eyes slowly, awakening from his restless sleep. He hadn't been getting much sleep lately. Maybe it was the fact they'd moved to a new area, or the fact that recent dreams have been bothering him.

They were loners, born and raised. Their parents had left them when they were just old enough to fend for themselves, as they never wanted to take care of kits.

Ember would look over at his sister, Hazel, whom was still sleeping at the moment. He was glad she was still able to sleep. She needed it more than he did, even though they were the same age and she isn't expecting.

Looking towards the star-filled sky, Ember would whisper to himself: "May peace stay in their path.."

------------------------------------------------------------

Hazel

In Dream

Hazel would run across fresh, long grass feeling the air whip through her fur. Her chest would heave from the gulps of breath she'd take as she continued. She longed for this freedom to be eternal. She always craved the day where she and her brother could just exist.

But then out of nowhere the sky began to darken, and the ground turned to stone and moss.

Hazel skidded to a stop in confusion and fright, not knowing what was happening.

Then a cat appeared. A cat who looked old and wise, scars showing here and there. He padded up to the she-cat, who responded with jumping back extending her claw.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Hazel would hiss at the unknown cat.

"I am Cliff'Cry. A cat who once belonged to a clan named Cliff'Clan. I have come to you to ask that you venture to my old home. To rebuild my lost clan," the old cat would say with a voice full of power.

"What..? But.. how am I supposed to rebuild a clan? There hasn't been one in moons," Hazel was beginning to panic at the expectations the cat was setting on her. She had never seen a clan before, only heard of them from loners they met. How could she rebuild something that was said to be.. mighty.

The old cat would shake his head slightly, turning his head in a direction which contained nothing to Hazel. "I have given this message not only to you. Many cats have been told. Do not fret, dear Hazel. All will be explained in time..."

With that the mysterious cat would disappear, and Hazel would awaken with a start. Panting heavily from the fright.

-------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I took a little creative take on the message, and the cat's name. If you do not like that I can remove it.
jun1perb3rry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:37 am

Queen Catherine (Alprose) | female | tags: open
-
Yawning the white long-haired she-cat woke up at the warm den she had made as her little home. She still missed the warmness the two legs home gave to her, but she didn't want to go back and she started to be very good at hunting. Shaking her fur she stood herself out of the den and looked at the forest around her, she was having this weird dream, but she just thought it just to be a dream, dreams were pretty weird sometimes. She lifted her nose took a scent of prey not so far away and started to follow it, hoping she could get some quick breakfast this morning.

Christine (Roseflames) | female | tags: open
-
She was up early, stalking some birds near the trees there. She was not good at catching birds yet, but she wanted to at least practice catching them. Even if she misses those birds now, she knows a place for a lot of mice and voles.

Majesty (Cormorantstorm) | male | tags: Cinderella
-
He wandered around the woods, not needing to look for long, before he found a squirrel, Catching it he took it to the den, shared it with his sister, Dropped the dead squirrel inside the den, then walked to sit outside of it. Flicking his ears as he heard his sister speaking to him "Morning, yes of course it is, eat up, you need it" he meowed to her. His eyes looked to the forest "I don't know...I feel like it's not just dream, maybe we could take it...seriously" he murmured silently.

Cinderella (Junipermist) | female | tags: Majesty
-
She was deep in sleep, flicking her ears to the crashing outside of the den, she was sharing with her brother there. Opening her eyes she looked at the dead squirrel only a few steps away from her, and her brother's tail showed up at the den's entrance "Morning brother? This is for me?" she meowed to him as she sniffed the prey. She purred a little bit and took her bite, before looking up to him again "What's wrong, that weird dream bothering you?" she asked him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DannyPoke » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:59 am

Marshmallow Fluff + Beanie

As night fell and the twolegs went up to bed, Marshmallow Fluff slipped out of the cat flap. The jump to the neighbour's garden felt somehow harder than it had in the morning, but she powered through it. Something was calling to her, urging her to go to the forest. Beanie had already managed to slip out of his house, his disproportionately large paws flattening the grass as he paced. "Remember." Marshmallow Fluff warned, curling her tail around him. "We're just going to look, and then we'll come back home."

"Mhm!" Beanie was clearly only half-listening as he scrambled up the fence. Marshmallow shook her head and followed him, noting with a wince that her landing sounded far heavier in the quiet of the night.

The forest was visible over the rooftops of their little town, but it was still a trek. The roads were clear while the twolegs slept, only the occassional twoleg-carrier passing, but Marshmallow still instinctively blocked Beanie off with her tail whenever they got close to one. "What was that?" He finally asked when a tiny car passed. "It was loud! And smelly!"

"They carry twolegs, so I've just taken to calling them twoleg-carriers." Marshmallow explained. "I don't know why they have to smell so bad, though, or make such loud noises."

Beanie shrugged. "Oh well. C'mon, we're nearly there! I can see the trees!"
DannyPoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jun1perb3rry » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:35 am

Ember and Hazel

The sky was clear, not a cloud in sight, as the two cats stalked through the trees to find something to eat.

"Aren't you even a bit intrigued that we've both had the same dream?" Hazel gawked at Ember.

"I am. But there is still the chance it is just a coincidence, you know." Ember would huff, shaking his head, confused.

They both continued on a ways, finding and catching a couple wood mice.

"Who do you think are the other cats?" Hazel would ask, looking around as if they would jump out at any moment. "If this dream isn't just a coincidence, I wonder what they'll be like."

Ember stopped in his tracks, looking over at his star-struck sister. "I don't know. . . They could be like anything. . ."

Hazel would look her brother in the eye, nudging him slightly. "Don't be such a worry weed, Ember!"

They came back to their little burrow that they used as their home, and lied down to eat.

"I'm trying, Hazel. I am. . ."
jun1perb3rry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BreezePelt » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:23 pm

Oscar

For nearly half a moon now, Oscar had woken in a panic. He had been plagued by a strange dream, or more accurately put, a nightmare. It always started off good, with him eating a freshly caught bird or lounging in the sun, always in the same field. Then the sky would turn dark and a wild cat would approach him, telling him to go into the forest.

The cat was never threatening, but it gave Oscar chills nonetheless, and he'd wake shaken to his core. Today was no different, and finally, even as dense as he was, Oscar thought that maybe it wasn't just a dream. It had been going on for too long, been too consistent.

So today he hauled himself onto his feet, his stomach aching in a painful reminder that he had eaten nothing but twoleg scraps the day before. Perhaps he'd find prey in the forest that was slower and dumber than the kind that lived among the twolegs.

He didn't like the idea of wandering around in the woods, where he had no experience navigating, but at this point he'd do anything to make the nightmares stop.
Corci
he/it + any neos
Brand new!
bpd + npd + adhd

My bf is Snowgleam, I'm here mostly just to trade with it <3

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
BreezePelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:08 am

Falcon
Tags: Open || Female

Weird dreams and places to go. Weird thoughts and places to be. That's what has been plaguing Falcon for the time being. She hates when there's things in her head that aren't her own thoughts. Her thoughts are hers, and they're not meant to be distracted by... clan nonsense. Which is what this is to her. Clan nonsense, and she doesn't even know what a clan is.

So why is she listening to the voices? Maybe because she wants the dreams to end already, and thinks wandering off to do what they command would assist with that. Maybe she has some inkling of curiosity about this mystery Clan. Maybe she wants to be a part of it.

Lots of conflicting thoughts. But at the very least, she wants to see what all the fuss is about. To see what this mystery clan is. Maybe she'll join, maybe she'll just make the dreams stop where they are. That's for the future.

Sweet
Tags: Open || Female

Her dreams fascinate her. A clan, whatever that may mean? A group? A sort of... organization she could be a part of? It fascinates her. The concept of being part of something greater! The concept of being... with other cats! That would be wonderful. Its been so long since she had company. The woods are nice, wandering the world is nice, but why wouldn't she have other cats with her sometime?

So that's why she ended up wandering the woods like this, looking for any like-minded cats or any at all that may know what's going on. Curiosity and hope drives her onwards.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me