The Prophecies Unfold | Sunclan Roleplay | ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Prophecies Unfold | Sunclan Roleplay | ACCEPTING

Postby Derpy. » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:18 am

Domino
Bengal - She-cat - 42 moons - Kitty pet
location - forest; bordering sunclan | interaction(s) - none

Domino placed one paw lightly in front of the other as she held her nose high up, taking in the many foreign smells she'd never experienced before. If she had to be honest, this was great. She'd never really stepped foot into the forest territory before, so this was very new to her. Domino did catch herself staring off into the dark, shaded trees at night, wondering what could possibly be so great out there that wild cats enjoyed so much..

While walking farther and farther out into the forest, Domino caught sight of a lone medium-sized rock covered in moss that just looked perfect for napping! She happily took the liberty of hopping up onto it and stretching out, getting into a comfortable position.

Derpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◦•●◉✿ 004 ✿◉●•◦

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:29 am

𓅃𝑯𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒕𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓
―――――――――――――――――
◄𝟑𝟗𝒎|𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆|𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓|tagged; Kestrelpaw, Rosedusk, & Birdpaw►
    indentationHawkthroat dipped his head as he spoke, "My thanks, Leader Silentstar." Turning the tom started to pad away to try and find his chosen patrol members. He miniature quest was momentarily halted by his apprentice, Kestrelpaw. He blinked at the barrage of questions, before sighing. "We'll be heading out on a border patrol this morning, training has yet to be decided. As for bringing Leopardpaw with us, that's up to his mentor. Should his mentor decide to join us he may come, otherwise no. " He gave the Molly a stern look, and huffed, " Now I have to track down Rosedusk, Birdpaw, and Morningfrost for our patrol. You can come with me if you wish? " He meowed, head tilting as he made the offer. Hawkthroat didn't wait long for an answer, he didn't have time to waste as far as he was concerned. Spotting Rosedusk and Birdpaw easily he hit the duo up first, trotting purposefully over and stopping in front of them with a respectful nod. "Greetings, Warrior Rosedusk, Apprentice Birdpaw. I apologize for the interruption, but I'm gathering a border patrol, and I'd like it if you two come along. " He rumbled softly, with an inquisitive look.

⨳Cliffpaw𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐸𝑛𝑣𝑦
―――――――――――――――――
◄9𝑚|𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒|𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒|tagged; 𝑂pen ►
    indentationHe continued on, increasing his pace in increments every quarter lap. His mind wandering as he looped the clans camp, the stench of cat meant that there wouldn't be any prey to worry about chasing away or catching. And unless some fox, badger or the like made itself known to cause trouble he was pretty safe. As he finished the first loop, passing the entrance to camp he hummed and silently set the pace. There would be no more increases of his stride or pace, and once he reached the entrance again he'd start to slow as and go in to find his mentor.

✿Pinecloud𝑊𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑀𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟
―――――――――――――――――
◄40𝑚|𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒|𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛|tagged; Open►
    indentationShe could admit she was a little jealous of how Falconflight had everything together. The younger had a loyal mate and a healthy litter. Pinecloud tired not to let that color her interactions with her or others with the similarities, but it was hard some times. Shaking her head clear of the shadowed monsters, she sighed before settling herself in her best once more. Laying her head down the patchy feline prepared for a nap, mentally reminding herself to volunteer for a patrol later so she could stretch her legs and take a break from her rambunctious kits.

۝Finchkit𝑇𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐶𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑐
―――――――――――――――――
◄3𝑚|𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒|𝐾𝑖𝑡|tagged; 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑘𝑖𝑡, Prancetail, Lynxkit►
    indentation She watched as the warriors took control, and slowly relaxed little by little. Though she still shot Lynxkit a glare before turning her attention back to Prancetail. She glanced over at the nursery where Falconflight and Mother rested. Finchkit eventually relented and motioned the other kit over with her tail, silently and semi reluctantly announcing that the younger molly was once again welcome back in her space. It would be three more moons before Willowkit and herself became apprentices, there was time for growth until then. She was already thinking about who could be her mentor. Finchkit was bummed that most of her favoured candidates already had apprentices, but there wasn't anything she could do about that.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyjodunseph » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:19 pm

Willowkit’s last response. (Waiting for the other kits and Prancetail until next response)

Honeybriar’s last response. (Waiting for Cardinalcall until next response)

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Leopardpaw
Apprentice
9 Moons
Mentions; Dewpaw, Hawkthroat
Tags; Kestrelpaw

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

As the young spotted tom looked around at his clanmates, his sight focused in on Dewpaw. She appeared to be going out soon with her mentor. She was a pretty she-cat, with long fur that looked soft as cotton. Almost as quick as it happened, his gaze flicked away and back towards Kestrelpaw. Quickly remembering that he asked to go out with her and her mentor, who was his father, on whatever plans he had for her. He stood from his spot and leaned into a stretch, jaws parted in an awakening yawn. He approached her right as his father had went off in some other direction, presumably gathering some other cats. “What did he say, is he fine with me coming?” He asked her in a warm tone.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Crowgaze
Warrior
32 Moons
Mentions; Morningfrost, Silverpaw
Tags; Pebblestream, Silentstar

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

At his sister’s quick exit, he felt a bit guilty. Deep down, he loved his sister dearly. But, he couldn’t seem to get over what happened the day of Pebblestream’s accident. He quickly felt the pang of emotion dissipate as his attention was drawn back onto the young elder. “Who knows with that one.” He grumbled, not wanting to admit that it was him who upset Morningfrost. Hearing Pebblestream’s lighthearted joke, he forced out a soft chuckle. It pained him more than anything to know his precious friend wasn’t able to live out her life like she had hoped. Her vision was gone, and her back legs were almost completely paralyzed. His heart burned with sympathy for her, as well as anger towards his sister and the patrol that found her. He always believed they could have done something to save her; or at least lessen her injuries. “Well, I would love to accompany you on your stroll around camp.” He purred lovingly and nuzzled her shoulder. “Although I must check in with Silentstar first and see what plans she has for me today.” Not wanting to leave Pebblestream’s side, he took in each moment like it was his last and was slow to rise. “I’ll be back soon, I promise.” He told her with a look of longing in his eyes before trotting out of the den and heading towards his leader who was talking with her apprentice Silverpaw. “Goodmorning, Silentstar.” He greeted in his low gravelly voice and gave her a respectful nod. “Sorry for not coming to see you sooner, I was checking on Pebblestream. Is there anything you need me to do this morning? Patrols to join, anything?” He felt a bit embarrassed that everyone seemed to be going about their duties and he was just getting started.
tyjodunseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼ ___005

Postby Nyverria » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:53 pm

Silentstar
〖Female〗〖Leader〗〖65 m〗
〖Mentions: Quietstorm, Iceheart〗
〖Apprentice: Silverpaw 〗
〖Location: Leader's Den〗
〖Tags: Silverpaw, Crowgaze〗

"Let's do a quick review on your battle techniques." The mottled she-cat mewed as she readied to lead Silverpaw outside the clan's camp. Taking Silverpaw to the training grounds would be of great use for him to review his skills thoroughly and observe where he needed to fix his flaws. "If you find yourself pinned down by the enemy what tactic do you use?" Silentstar mewed, quizzing her apprentice. She wanted to be sure that he had quick thinking when it came to life or death situations. "What is the way to collapse your enemy to the gro-." Before the she-cat could finish her next question she flicked her ears towards Crowgaze whom was approaching her.

The look of disappointment flashed across her profile before resuming her natural dead eye look with her ears pinned flat to her skull. "Patrols have already been appointed and sent out Crowgaze." Silentstar replied with a monotone mew, completely different from how she spoke to Silverpaw. The molly looked the tom up and down before coming up with the idea for him to watch over camp while she was away. "Watch over the camp while I am gone. I shouldn't be long." The mottled cat added with a slight sigh under her breath as she flicked her tail for Silverpaw to follow her to the camp entrance.

Morningfrost
〖Female〗〖Warrior〗〖32 m〗
〖Mentions: Pebblestream〗
〖Location: Warrior's Den〗
〖Tags: Pebblestream, Crowgaze〗

Morningfrost's heart felt heavy as she left the elder's den. She positioned herself out of the way of the other clan cats and just tucked her self to the ground as she watched clan life go through it's normal routines. The marbled molly tucked her paws underneath her chest while wrapping her fluffy tail around her frame. Did Crowgaze really blame her for Pebblestream's injuries?
She knew how much Crowgaze cared for Pebblestream so it was the only thing Morningfrost could think of at that point in time.

My how she wished things were different.

Tigerheart
〖Male〗〖Warrior〗〖26 m〗
〖Mentions: Kestrelpaw, Leopardpaw〗
〖Location: Camp clearing〗
〖Tags: Ivythroat〗

The stripped tom's muscles tensed as he continued to look eyes with the leopard spotted apprentice watching his every move. Tigerheart was in a subconscious state as he motioned through every little plan he could possibly do, every word, every detail. His yellow eyes were narrowed as his pelt bristled not even noticing his dear friend Ivythroat now standing in front of him. He looked as if he was staring straight through her lost in thought that was until she pawed at his face. The tom snapped out of it, his pupils round as he looked up at Ivythroat. To see the horrified look in her eyes also scared him as well and he was too petrified to really say anything at that moment in time. Tigerheart didn't even hear what she was saying while he was stuck in that trance. His pelt now flat to his frame, he sat up to give Ivythroat a small bump on her head with his. "I.. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Tigerheart mewed quietly trying to soothe his friend.

Kestrelpaw
〖Female〗〖Apprentice〗〖8 m〗
〖Mentions: Leopardpaw, Rosedusk
xBirdpaw〗
〖Location: Apprentice's Den〗
〖Tags: Hawkthroat〗

The lithe molly trailed after her mentor listening to Hawkthroat speak and she suddenly stopped in her tracks when he gave her a stern look. Kestrelpaw flattened her ears for a moment feeling a little discouraged as she watched Hawkthroat continue on to find the other cats for the patrol. She shot Leopardpaw a quick glance along with a slight shrug. The molly then took the moment to catch back up with her mentor, trailing behind him and just stayed quiet while he spoke to Rosedusk and Birdpaw.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prancetail 3

Postby wonpil » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:05 am

𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋
━━━━━━━━━━━━
          ( Rank: Warrior ) xx( Location: Outside the nursery ) xx( Mentions: xx )xx ( tagged: Lynxkit, Finchkit & Willowkit )
        xxxxx The slender tom-cats watchful gaze flickered between the interactions of the kits and Falconflight. He let his tail drag across the clearing in front of his paws, moving the fallen leaves out of the way absentmindedly. His gaze settled on the pale, dusty clearing in front of him - deep in thought. He felt his shoulders hunch, anger brimming in the depths of his green eyes. He was once this small, this energetic and still his mother couldn't have cared less about him. Surely, he must've done something wrong, right?
        xxxxx Prancetail soon was quickly dragged out of his brooding thoughts, his head whipping up to meet Willowkits eyes once more. He forced a purr to rumble out of his chest and sat up straighter. He lifted his head higher top glance at the tops of the trees that circled around the camp, sunlight brimming off the leaves and forcing him to narrow his eyes. At Willowkits last comment, he got a burst of energy. All of his prior thoughts had gone. He got to all four of his paws and nodded, "Of course I can teach you kits!" His gaze scanned the clearing for something they could practice on, and it landed on the small bundle of leaves he had moved prior.
        xxxxxHe bounded back to where the kits were still standing, a small orange leaf held nimbly in his mouth. Bending his head, he laid it gently on the ground in front of them. "We will pretend this is a mouse." He concluded proudly. "Now, you're going to lay as flat to the earth as you can, so you can feel your belly fur brushing the ground below you, and tuck your legs in close together underneath you." He said, quickly dropping low and tucking his legs in underneath him. "Make sure your tail isn't sticking straight up in the air!" He teased, knowing he would see at least one of their stubby tails waving around. "Instead, let it stick straight out, as flat as your body but don't let it drag behind you incase it makes noise by crunching on leaves or bark." He sat back up from his crouching position, and let his gaze flicker from kit-to-kit. "And remember, mice will feel the vibrations you make before they see or hear you, so be extra quiet!" he said, he lifted his body and sat in front of the leaf he had laid down prior. He tapped at it with his forepaw, a gentle smile on his face. "Now, if you think you've mastered it you can try pouncing on the leaf!"

wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:47 pm

Noah| tom | five | kittypet | location; farm border/clan territory | tagged; open

The young tom looked at what was beyond the outskirts of the farm nervously but also with a gaze filled with pure curiosity. His little paws tingled with excitement of the thrill of exploring it, he knew if he went out there and maybe caught something, the other's at the farm would be proud of him and would stop picking on him and his size.

Glancing back at the farmhouse with a small gulp, he shook his head and gave his chest a few licks before lifting a paw and crossing that invisible boundary. He had paused for a second and winced, as if waiting for something bad to happen, but that thing didn't come. Widening his eyes, he then completely crossed over and welled with a bit of confidence as he then continued on his mission to try and find something to bring back to the others.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Prophecies Unfold || Sunclan Roleplay || ACCEPTING

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:26 pm

Wingsplash - tom - warrior - crush/mate: Falconflight - apprentice: open - tags: Falconflight, Willowkit, Flamingkit, Lynxkit. Pinecloud
>>
His ears flicked as the conversations happened at the nursery "Sure of course I can bring you whatever you want, dear...as long I am not needed anywhere else this morning, which is not likely a problem at all" he spoke up. He looked at Lynxkit with a purr "Sure I can play with you, but a maybe little bit later" he meowed to the little kit before turning to Flamingkit "Ah...I am not stopping you to change the beddings if you so wanted to, but I can't let you out to get the most for the nests" he meowed to her with an apology smile "Ah, how clever are you" he responded to her. He shook his head a little "Well then I could get you some moss hen and maybe look for a good spot for mice or something too, when I am out" he meowed with a smile. He turned to leave the nursery "See you soon dear, little rascals" he murmured as he walked to the clearing.

Iceheart - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Dewpaw - tags: Adderstrike, Dewpaw, Onyxpaw, Quietstorm
>>
He looked at the cats hearing the question the warrior asked him and Dewpaw pretty much, he nodded when the apprentice gave the she-cat a response "Yes, that's right" he meowed simply. His ears perked as he saw the patrol leader taking his apprentice as well as his daughter Onyxpaw away there to wait, which was kind of odd as far he knowed all the cats the patrol leader wanted there were there now. He sighed and turned to Dewpaw "We could be going now I guess, I am not sure if Adderstrike wanted to have some other cats on this patrol or not as he didn't really tell anyone except those who are there already" he spoke up rather confused. He flicked his tail and walked toward the camp entrance he saw the Adderstike going there too so maybe that was the starting point "We could at least go to him now, another way we will never start this patrol before tomorrow morning" he spoke up to them both and leave to the entrance.

Blackberrypaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - mentor: Wiltedleaf- tags: Shivergale
>>
He was starting to get bored, too bored to sit still and wait. Thought he was not sure what his mentor was doing there, as she seemed to have a conversation with Shadestep which took forever. Shaking his black pelt he took a glare around the camp, the kits were playing there, but he didn't feel like he was in the right mood to go with them, especially when his playing always got too harsh for the kits. He instead found himself looking at the tom at the ceiling "Hello, hello, Shivergale..." he meowed as he took closer to the tom "What are you up to, missed the patrols you wanted to join?" he meowed to him as he sat down near him.

Onyxpaw - she - apprentice - crush: open - mentor: Adderstrike - tags: Adderstike, Quietstorm, Iceheart, Dewpaw
>>
She walked to her mentor living in the Quietstorm to do her own things and the two others were there too. She flicked her ears in surprise when her mentor wanted to have a talk with her, it sure made her wonder if she was maybe doing something bad or questioning. She didn't know what that could be thought, she had not really done anything she knew about "Oh sure, but you know the patrol is waiting for your call to get out?" she mewoed to her mentor. She followed him to the place flicking her tail rather unsure, wondering what he wanted to know from her "So what is it, what do you need to ask?" she asked him.

Flamingkit - she - kit - crush: none - mother: Falconflight - tags: Falconflight, other kits
>>
She looked at her mother and the kits, her father and Prancetail showing up to the Pinecloud's kits as well. She shook her head a little bit "I don't mind helping you with bedding mom, I am not afraid of hard work...even if it's not truly hard...but anyway..." she meowed to her. She looked back to her mother "I can go to help Peddlestream to change her nest?" she meowed excitedly "But...you get me the moss and I clean the nest...easy" she meowed to her father who mentioned about to get the moss outside of the camp.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:39 am

Wolf/30 moons/Tom/Loner atm/Open/Mentions: none/Tags: Ferret

After hearing a mouse, he put Ferret down and slaked the mouse. Ferret stayed put for once and watched Wolf hunt the mouse and made a happy squeak noise as Wolf came back with the mouse. "Here you go Ferret, enjoy." As Ferret was eating he went back for a rabbit that he heard while hunting the mouse. After hunting the rabbit he came back to Ferret and ate the rabbit, then gave Ferret the scraps.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:43 am

• Pebblestream •
elder |
bio | tags: Crowgaze | mentions: --

Pebblestream nodded to Crowgaze gently. “Of course, warrior duties always come first! Take your time.” She nuzzled him and listened to his receding pawsteps. Now alone, she contemplated what to do. There weren't many options, so she just pulled herself up and slightly adjusted her position before laying back down. This was usually her alone time, whenever her clanmates were out and getting their morning tasks completed, so she didn't expect any company for the time being.

• Silverpaw •
apprentice |
bio | tags: Silentstar, Crowgaze | mentions: --

He thought about Silentstar's question for a heartbeat, and then answered. “Uh, belly rake!” He stood up straight, looking extra proud of himself. His attention turned to Crowgaze when Silentstar addressed the warrior and he waited silently for her to finish. Silverpaw gave the tom a blank look. “He's late, should have been here sooner,” he thought to himself. He knew he was only an apprentice, and would never be harsh to a warrior out loud out of fear of punishment, but no one could stop him from thinking those things. He turned and followed Silentstar once more. Unable to read her, he stayed quiet.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:38 am

(Bump)
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me